[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's harder than holding a conversation with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1423990796695.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1423990796695.png
51 KB, 240x232
You know what's harder than holding a conversation with one person?

Holding a conversation within a group of people.

Holy shit, the awkwardness is multiplied by 100.
>>
File: groupconvo.jpg (65 KB, 728x479) Image search: [Google]
groupconvo.jpg
65 KB, 728x479
>listen to O&A with Patrice O'neal and other guests
>get depressed that I could never hold my own in a group conversation like that

Being a good vocalizer in groups is a skill most kids develop throughout childhood and just carry into adulthood. I assume when you're a socially awkward dumbass like myself that isolated themselves from social interactions, it's a skill that will never be developed. Typically I have a hard time following any conversation, have nothing good to contribute and just knowingly play the retard
>>
>>25065370
Are you fucking stupid? Of course it's easier to hold conversation in a group of people. You can just sit there and let the others go on until you have something relevant to say.
In a one on one, you have to be talking half the time and have no time to think of something relevant.
>>
>>25065556
That's fine if you're the most beta in the group, you can just chip in from time to time.

But if you're the least beta in the group you're expected to hold court like you're some fucking chad. The moment you stop feeding the conversation or one of the people says some stupid shit, everyone turns to you and expect you to sort it out. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>25065370
What? This is arguably the best time to be conversing with people. Best case scenario is if you're "in charge" and everyone has to listen to what you have to say.
>>
What do the buck teeth on this Pepe represent?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.