[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i just started taking these natural supplements for depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: robotpills.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
robotpills.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
so i just started taking these natural supplements for depression and anxiety and they are surprisingly effective. i'm starting to realize how normal people feel.

the problem is that now i realize my lonely robot life is actually not what i want anymore. i'm 20 years old and want to put my life back together, become a wagecuck and meet people and actually find a girlfriend now that my sex drive is back.

how the fuck do you do that? i don't know where to go, who i need to know, nothing. also, im a 6' tall lanklet with a handsome face and a bad hairline. you guys make it seem easy for people with good genetics to get laid, so how would you go about this is you were me? please help me robots
>>
And so now I'd like to say - people can change anything they want to. And that means everything in the world. People are running about following their little tracks - I am one of them. But we've all got to stop just following our own little mouse trail. People can do anything - this is something that I'm beginning to learn. People are out there doing bad things to each other. That's because they've been dehumanised. It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed, it ain't going anywhere. They should have that in a big billboard across Times Square. Without people you're nothing. That's my spiel.
>>
>>25062039
I tried that shit a few years ago and it had a sort of similar effect, for a while. After a week or 2 it had no effect at all.
>>
>>25062039
>>25062057
If you can't find some kind of social interaction where the people genuinley care about you then you'll realize what everyone else here already has.
Its pointless. People will just see you as a creep/weirdo.
>>
>>25062057
thanks, mr. strummer, i'm a big fan of your music and all that, but what do i do?

the only thing stopping me is my brain, but i literally have no skills to make new friends and meet girls. physically, i'm above average and just want to know what you robots would do if you were me. i can't go to bars for another year and feel like it's weird to approach people in public
>>
>>25062039

how long did it take for you to start noticing it?
>>
>>25062136
>where the people genuinely care about you
Why should other people genuinely care about you, do you care about random strangers in any meaningful way?
>>
>>25062136
this sounds like bullshit but i used to have friends before i dropped out of college but i chose to remove them from my life because i took a break from doing durgs and i didnt have fun with them anymore, except for 2 people. i had this delusion that i would magically find out how to make friends who i liked but i was too depressed for too long to do anything.

>>25062145
like a week. it worked really fast, surprisingly. may just be a placebo but i know what kind of person i am and i do have less anxiety, as if my mind is quieter now.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.