[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compilation of Professional Misogyny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6
Hello robots, since normalshits on this board keep talking about how we're wrong about women and their behavior, we should compile a collection of links, articles, infographics and so on which give weight to our claims.

I know you saved them, so dump and discuss them.
>>
File: 1449102958168.png (64 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
1449102958168.png
64 KB, 571x571
>>25057102
or we could just fucking stop responding to the normalshits, hide their threads, their posts, and get on with our women hate in peace and without underage wannabe chads coming in saying "nah man, you got it all wrong, women are beautiful and can do no wrong because my gf is cool"
>>
File: cunt_rights2.png (609 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
cunt_rights2.png
609 KB, 1808x3731
>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted -- in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place

Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
>>25057157
I'd like to think I can change the perspective of some normalshits who might see where we're coming from.

>With girls, Nature has had in view what is called in a dramatic sense a "striking effect," for she endows them for a few years with a richness of beauty and a, fulness of charm at the expense of the rest of their lives; so that they may during these years ensnare the fantasy of a man to such a degree as to make him rush into taking the honourable care of them, in some kind of form, for a lifetime -- a step which would not seem sufficiently justified if he only considered the matter. Accordingly, Nature has furnished woman, as she has the rest of her creatures, with the weapons and implements necessary for the protection of her existence and for just the length of time that they will be of service to her; so that Nature has proceeded here with her usual economy. Just as the female ant after coition loses her wings, which then become superfluous, nay, dangerous for breeding purposes, so for the most part does a woman lose her beauty after giving birth to one or two children; and probably for the same reasons.
>>
Women are psychopathic liars and it's built into their brains.
>>
File: sex-divorce-non-college.jpg (39 KB, 579x374) Image search: [Google]
sex-divorce-non-college.jpg
39 KB, 579x374
Roasties who deny that their promiscuous lifestyle is harmful to the traditional family unit, which is the basis of our society, are LIARS
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>25057102

We've already essentially done that. Not compiled them, but they've been posted, and the result is the same; anyone who disagrees, usually normies, will just ignore and deflect and do whatever is necessary to maintain their current comfy beliefs, no matter the evidence.

They'll believe that there's someone for everyone. They'll believe that women don't tend to date and marry up as opposed to across or down (hypergamy). They'll believe that if you're a good person, you'll find validation from a woman, and if you can't then you must be a bad person. In other words, mistaking attractiveness for moral virtue.

Only personal experience can change them.

Don't bother doing it yourself.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.