[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: moving.jpg (369 KB, 1140x500) Image search: [Google]
moving.jpg
369 KB, 1140x500
One thing I noticed in the movies and in real life is kids and family constantly Moving. I understand if it's for a job but damn fuck that will miss up the mind of a child don't those selfish bastards think of that just look at Elliot Rodger he moved many time during his childhood. Is this common with middle class people?
>>
>>25055445
I've moved to many different states in highschool

>mother's bf was military

I could make friends but only for me to be leaving to another state. So I didn't really have and close friends and became really socially awkward.

I even had a stacy friend who moved to the same state as me 1 year after I moved and she was pretty much a loner all year. Maybe she was used to hanging out with old friends and had trouble making new ones because she never really had to do that.

I should have fucked her.

Fuck.
>>
>>25055445
I just moved recently from New Jersey to Florida. Worst thing to happen to me. In nj I had a few best friends and talked to pretty much everyone in the school, had great times and would hang out with every weekend with my friends and do literally anything. Now I talk to no one and just live like a zombie. Go to school, come home, sleep. Talk to no one here and just talk to my old friends on skype. Think about suicide 99% of the time. It's not good.
>>
Moving might have improved things for me. Had zero friends all 4 years of hs. Maybe if I went to another hs I could have found a group of other autist robots to befriend.
>>
>>25055445

I was moved pretty regularly as a child.
I ended up going to 3 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 2 high schools because of my father changing jobs.
>>
>>25055445
Moved about 3 times before grade 3. Changed schools each time. I think it's not a problem if you're really young like i was. Have also moved to a different country.
>>
>>25055445
Moving is more common with upper middle class people who have important jobs, or poor kids stuck with military trash dads.

As with everything, I think physical appearance determines if moving goes well or not. If you're ugly, you'll be picked on. If you're attractive, everyone will want to be first on the new kid's side.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.