[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do lesbians like Penis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (17 KB, 386x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17 KB, 386x480
Every single lesbian says they like girls but still have sex with men because a penis is like a dildo, and its just sex and not love so they are still a lesbian, why do they always say and do this? It makes no sense.
>>
I'm straight but sometimes there's nothing I want more than a woman's cock in my mouth
>>
there's no such thing as straight or gay when it comes to women. all women are bisexual on a spectrum. I, too, know a lot of lesbians who fuck dudes; one of my close lesbian friends married a dude. I don't know. Shit's weird.
>>
>>26213706
Why do they still think they are lesbians though, I cant even get girls who fuck guys to say they are straight they honestly say they are not attracted to guys, they just see dicks like dildos and will fuck guys.
>>
The worst thing is when they reject you and say they fuck some guy for the dick and money but have a girlfriend and that your not a real man for wanting a girlfriend.
>>
I wouldn't say the ALL of the women who are in the "lesbian scene/lifestyle" take cock every once in awhile, but in my experience the vast majority of them do, there's no sexual attraction to the man necessarily, but rather it's like they enjoy dick too much to ween themselves off of it completely.
>>
Was in a situation like that, sort of FWB with a lesbian. She wasn't attracted to me, wasn't that friendly with me, just every once in awhile wanted sex.

She said sex toys were good but at the end of the day couldn't compare to the real thing.
>>
>>26213353
>Every single lesbian says they like girls but still have sex with men because a penis is like a dildo

Wow, you could have at least tried to come up with something that sounds vaguely realistic
>>
>>26213353

My sister is an asexual 26 year old virgin with decently attractive looks and an hourglass figure, she's told me before penis is disgusting and she'd sleep with a woman before she does a man. That ain't a lesbian but that sure is more of a lesbian than these diet ones you guys all talk about.

I wish I inherited the asexual/low libido gene like my sisters
>>
File: 1438157156747.jpg (207 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
1438157156747.jpg
207 KB, 495x700
>>26213353
I'm guessing it's because of the physical feeling of the benis in the beginni, you know? it must feel good
>>
Women are nicer to look at, in every area except the genitals.
>>
>>26214497
But it is true, do you know any lesbians? They all have fucked or still fuck guys, even if they are with girls. I mean even Ellen admitted she didnt mind the cock she just couldnt love men because her father was a molester.
>>
Because attraction to a persons genitals =/= attraction to their body and face.

It's the same as if someone looks 100% like a girl but has a dick, you're gay if you're not attracted to their body and face just because of the dick.
>>
>>26213353
My first time was with a girl I'm 95% certain was a lesbian. She claimed she was bi but was more attracted to women and she had this thing where I could fuck her but she didn't want to see my penis.
>>
>>26213353
They can't fight that they're wired to like dick. Helpless roastcunts.
>>
>>26214631
>someone looks 100% like a girl but has a dick
Almost never happens

>you're gay if you're not attracted to their body and face just because of the dick.

Sweaty man balls and gross man ass is totally str8 right
kill yourself you fucking faggot, their pelvic areas and genitalia look 100 percent male, even their buttocks
>>
>>26214872
Closeted fag in denial who can't admit to being attracted to something because it has a dick
>>
>>26213638

This sentence short circuited my brain for a sec. Thought I was still on /lgbt/
>>
>>26214504

>diet lesbians

KEK
>>
>>26214796
Biological imperative is a bitch. Do gay men ever yearn for pussy, or are their needs met with anus only?
>>
>>26213353
if you could have meaningless sex with an object made for having sex, would you do it even tho you didn't care for the actual object itself? yes i think so
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.