[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that anyone who is actually hyped for this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: D-i_GqpT.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
D-i_GqpT.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
Can we all agree that anyone who is actually hyped for this movie is a normalfag idiot?
They have spent so much goddamn money on marketing and hyping this shit that everyone is going to be convinced it's good completely regardless of the content.
Starwars has always been shit, they've just been good at putting merchandise everywhere and marketing it to the point where it's almost brainwashing
If you're actually falling for their shit you're a fucking mindless normie drone
>>
Han solo's son, Kylo Ren, is a nigger. You have to decide whether to nuke Luke Skywalker or find out who cucked your whore wife Leia.
>>
No I fucking want to watch because I've been waiting for a true motherfucking sequel throughout my fucking child hood.

The prequels were epic and the old ones had a good story but lack epic battle action scenes except for the last battle scene in Episode VI, that shit was fucking dope

Ever since I played Battlefront 2, I'm like damn, I wish the old star wars had epic music like the prequels. Violins and shit get boring now and then. Now in 2015, I got my fucking wish because the trailers look awesome and this is a true fucking sequel to the series.

Any faggot that hasn't watched the whole series is a hypebeast faggot.
>>
>>25047698
Thanks for reminding me my other point, about how proud people are of the fact that they've seen the whole star wars series
Never mind the fact that it's literally the MOST watched movie series ever created
Half the world has seen it, you're not special
>>
File: 1450071574211.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1450071574211.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>>25047698
I think this is bait but it's 1am here so I can't be sure.
>>
>>25047808

>Never mind the fact that it's literally the MOST watched movie series ever created
>Half the world has seen it, you're not special

You think I give a fuck faggot? Every normie out there hasn't seen the whole series and if you were alive in the 90s, liking Star Wars was a nerd subject

Underage faggot, kill yourself

>>25047966

Samefag desu
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.