[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you taken the REAL red pill yet? Work on to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: night-sky-stars.jpg (206 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
night-sky-stars.jpg
206 KB, 1280x1024
Why haven't you taken the REAL red pill yet?

Work on to improve yourself to be confident and be happy with yourself. The universe doesn't work in special forces just because you're a special snowflake or "it's meant to be." Karma doesn't exist, either. If you want to make a change, you have to take matters into your own hands. Status, power, and labels are an illusion. Looks are only materialistic. Everyone goes through stress and mistakes in their lives, but it's part of growing up and experiencing life itself. Those who blame the world like their parents or their peers for the way they are conceited.

Women aren't "whores" as praised by PUA artists. Like I said, labels are an illusion. We all work under the same consciousness. It's silly to think how we put women or anyone down below due to their skin color or financial status. You're only fooling yourself if you believe you're better than anybody else.
>>
yeah yeah you are so right!
oh gosh thank you a lot, i will follow your valuable advice, you totally helped me friend. You should go and public that same message in facebook, they will surely love it too
>>
>>25045976

Everyone culture at least knows this

The western world is known for it's "muh better cars muh alpha status muh money". All materialism.
>>
>>25045877

I took that pill 7 years ago. I learned a foreign language, became athlete tier fit from constant hermit exercise and flawless nutrition, got a bunch of qualifications I was interested in, accrued an obscene amount of money thanks to living a relatively simple life of study and exercise.

Seven fucking years.

I just want to plant my sperm in a womans womb and be a daddy, except now all I see is hobbyless empty women looking for a free ride.

You want the real red pill when it comes to women? Dress like everyone else and pretend to be normal. Smile like a buffoon and be overly animated when you see people you know. Hugs, fake cheek kisses, all that shit.
The most attractive thing to a woman is social skills/status. Work on that. Don't bother with getting fit, it'll just make you furious when you see a short, weak, podgy, hipster bearded, nerd spectacled, vaping redditor with a 9/10.
>>
I don't take pills.

Just my policy
>>
>>25046121

If you base your life on getting women then you haven't truly taken the pill yet.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.