[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who kept making countless of interesting youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1448051259043.png (487 KB, 572x454) Image search: [Google]
1448051259043.png
487 KB, 572x454
>that guy who kept making countless of interesting youtube videos but nobody watched them, so he eventually gave up
>that guy who got lucky and got 10 million views in one of his videos, but his attempt to make a popular channel utterly fail
small bad feels bread?
>>
which vid? post link
>>
once there was a black kid in my school (i live in eastern europe, so very few nigs). he was piss poor (i once caught him eating from a trash can) and everybody hated him for being black. one time we were playing soccer. we would all get turns at shooting penalties or fouls, but his team wouldn't allow him to. he got sick of this injustice and started chimping out. immediately, 15 kids tackled him down and started kicking him everywhere (head including) to the point he was spitting blood. after that, they dragged him out of the court and we kept playing soccer and he was watching in tears as some of us occasionally called him a nigger. moral of the story: 8 year olds can be pretty racist
>>
>>25015917
lol. best comment today
>>
File: australian weeaboos.jpg (258 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
australian weeaboos.jpg
258 KB, 1280x960
>that accumulation of countless of small mistakes that eventually turned you from a normie kid to a robot teenager
>>
>>25015718
>small bad feels bread?
>realizing that my insecurity around my penis size and the popularity of full 'pantsing' at my school made me a timid, passive person who didn't want anybody paying attention to him for fear of being pants and having my penis ridiculed

It's still a WIP but I'm trying to self diagnose my mental quirks
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>25015718
HeyguyshowsitgoingKripparianhere
Today we're gonna talk about the Pewdiepie; the Pewdiepie is commonly located in the slowest decks and it has a really INNNsane amount of RNG i mean look at that! absolutely crazy
>>
>>25015718
cant even reach tier 14 or 13 fuck that game
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.