[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is introversion real? or is it an excuse to be an asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 18
Is introversion real? or is it an excuse to be an asshole?
>>
It's real but I would never identify myself as one because people like whoever made that image ruined it
>>
People IRL and on this board seem to think that introversion = depressed social anxiety robot when it doesnt

You can be a fucking chad or stacy and be introverted. All it means is you have to have some alone time to recharge

Take me for example, im extroverted yet until very recently ive been completely alone. Because I cant recharge by hanging out with people ive been depressed and wanting to kill myself
>>
>>26145609

it's a fucking meme to identify as an introvert now.

this fucking normie in my class started telling me how he was such an introvert the other day and i laughed at him. the dude never shuts up, talks to literally everyone in the class non-stop and has tried to fuck every cute girl in the class more than once. if you're an introvert i'm donald fucking trump and i'm going to make america great again.
>>
File: Pepesuicide.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Pepesuicide.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
I'm afraid to talk with out people and can't hold conversations. Call it what you will. It's still a living hell, and for you to call it "being an asshole" (even if it's just bait) is fucking stupid. Go kill yourself you pathetic piece of mediocre shit
>>
>>26145768

being socially retarded is not the same as being introverted.

i have really good social skills and i can make friends easily. i still don't like being around people and need to be alone most of the time. i'm an introvert.
>>
>>26145609
>Normie "introvert"
lol chaddd I need to recharge after getting fucked in the ass at this party, I'm an introvert XDDD

>Actual introvert
>gets invited to party
>goes home and stares at the computer screen for 6 hours
>>
>>26145609
Yes, it's real. But you'll probably see a variety of extroverted types on this board since "normies" frequent it. I dont think it needs to be explained but you certainly cant call youself an introvert if you have to "recharge" after an hour or two of talking. It makes no sense.
>>
I'm an introvert. Basically all it means is that I sit alone all day and am totally content with that. It also means if I spend time with others my ability to be energized is dramatically cut.

The easiest way to tell what you are is to look at whether you feel more energized with people, or bogged down with people.

Being introverted just means socializing is more taxing on you and being alone isn't frustrating as it is for others. It doesn't mean you're a retarded shut-in.

I do hate how it's kind of become "cool" and people just say that what they are even if they have no real idea if they or not.
>>
What I meant by excuse to be an asshole is was that after a long day of socializing with people I reach a breaking point where I can't fucking take any more and will do everything I can to get away from everyone.
Every little thing will set me off and basically act like an asshole since I am "drained" and need to "recharge". I wondering if these concepts are just constructs used to justify assholish behavior. My family/bf seem to think so.
>>
>>26145609
>>26145609
>excuse to be an asshole

I don't know what you mean by that particularly.

If anything, people confuse the term. Having social anxiety with a desire to be extroverted is the most commonly misplaced interpretation for it.

Speaking on my own behalf, I know how to interact with people, but, its draining. I'd rather be in a nice comfortable quiet setting away from others. Not because I'm scared or don't know how to entertain company, but, because I get no true satisfaction or gain from it.
>>
>>26145980
I think you have other issues.

Introversion is a basic personality characteristic. Not a social hinderance.
>>
I'm extroverted as fuck and need time to be by myself, alone with my thoughts and separated from other's opinions

That's normal, that's HUMAN

being socially awkward is not introversion, its being socially awkward, and that's literally it

you aren't special
>>
>le battery

You, the faggots who actually believe that, stop. Stop talking about this shit, you know nothing beyond what you read on clickbait websites. Second post and there's already a faggot spouting that idiotic shit >>26145733
>>
>>26145980
Yes, you just have a really bad habit. You should stop doing that instead of pretending to be temporarily introverted.
>>
It's obviously real, but plenty of people claim to be introverted and aren't, it's like the glamorisation of fake nerd culture. Also, a lot of people identify as introverted but are just slightly less extroverted than usual.

Special snowflakes who make images like that need to fuck off. Personally I don't 'need time to myself' because that's all the time I have, being around other people at all is tortuous.
>>
>>26146067
Schizoids are the only true introverted people.
>>
>>26145609
the introvert/extrovert bullshit has always been a meme.

anyone taking it seriously are dumb.
>>
File: 1428099277075.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1428099277075.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>People not understanding the definition of introvert and extrovert.

>introvert:
gains energy when alone

>extrovert:
loses energy when alone.

The problem is that humans are social creatures... and the definition of "alone" has become increasingly muddled as of late.
>>
>>26146107
Introverts are those who prefer their own thoughts and company to others.

That in no way means severe social disorder = introvert

Both memes need to die.
Recharging needs to die.
Social disability = introvert needs to die.
>>
>>26145820
>goes home and stares at the computer screen for 6 hours
>goes home
>implying reel intravort would go in the first place
>>
>>26145677
This
I also can't say anything about being depressed or anxious around people even though I am far worse off than most because normals have dragged it through the mud and it would only make me look like some sort of special snowflake faggot instead of someone looking for genuine help
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x850
> I'm not mad
Ummm, I'm a bit mad, not furious though

> or depressed
Never been psychoanalyzed, but depression takes many forms, I didn't get out of bed the other day for 36 hours except to restroom

> or antisocial
If i purposely do not answer the phone? I *rather* not talk to anyone for awhile.

I guess it would make me happy if I was an introvert based on this info graphic, but I think it's more.

NEET-ness, no gf, awkward relationships with outcasts, and the chins are making me lose reality. Vidya for me is more like an addiction than an outlet.

I feel like my wheels are spinning in the mud, and I know I cant do anything to help myself, nor will I ask for help. Even if I did it would sound gay and needy.

Basically i just need to step in a huge pile of shit so I can escape this personal hell i put myself in.
>>
>>26146269
I'm exactly the same although I brought it on myself by dropping normal school for online my senior year and got too comfy with the NEET lifestyle, oh well
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 834x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 834x640
>>26146485

GL b/ro/bot
>>
Yes it's real.

What do you mean by "asshole" OP?
>>
File: ba1.jpg (41 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
ba1.jpg
41 KB, 497x732
>>26145609
I need time alone and peace and quiet or i get really frustrated and a headache.
It pisses me off when to no end when I'm in alone time mode and people hover and try to speak to me with more than yes or no questions.
I think this mostly stems from being stuck with annoying roommates for the past 5 years that don't know how to shut the fuck up.
Literally be in the middle of reading or playing vidya/watching a movie with headphones on and they feel the need to chime in.
I have fucking headphones in, I don't need to hear a monologue about how wet your last fart was or how cool that scene I just watched was. I fucking know it was cool, why are you watching a silent movie you fucktard?
>>
>>26145609
both to normies there kind of the same
>>
I'm an introvert. I do not like interaction, I get very irritable when I have to spend more than a few hours around anyone. There have been times in my life when I've been extremely popular (usually when using a lot of drugs), I can easily carry a conversing. Eventually all my friendships fade because when people ask me to go out I say no. The ones who stick around realize I'm like this but occasionally come over to watch a film or something because they genuinely enjoy my company. I spend most of my free time playing music or videogames.
>>
>>26145767
>it's a fucking meme to identify as an introvert now.

It's probably because of that new song talking about not liking parties and rather hang out with a small group of people.

I gotta say, I would've loved that song back in my high school days.. I'm at least glad more people are aware of both temperaments now, not just extroversion.
>>
File: an-introvert-or-an-extrovert.jpg (29 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
an-introvert-or-an-extrovert.jpg
29 KB, 700x500
>>26145609
introvert and extrovert is just how you problem solve in life

Crisis occurred that needs a solution?

introverts tend to want quite time alone or with a select few to think on the issue and try and find a solution that way

extroverts want to contact as many people they think could have advice or help and may just need another ear to vent the issue too

Really bad work day and you want to forget about it?

introverts tend to want to do a private activity that is something special for them

extroverts tend to want to do their favorite social events with friends or a crowd

That's all this shit is, it's not some permanent fixture of their being.
introverts can be social as fuck
extroverts could be shy as fuck
What it really comes down to is 1 fucking basic question, Which do you enjoy more: thinking private with thoughts or talking about thoughts?
>>
>>26146875
I've also had times where I've gotten popular by doing and selling a good amount of drugs.
I still have always preferred to be by myself though. I find it more comfortable,
>>
File: aXm6697xjU.jpg (134 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm6697xjU.jpg
134 KB, 650x650
>>26146978
So much this.
Most of my time is spent in my head, formulating how I should feel about certain things and what political/social stances I feel I should take.
I think the worst question you could probably ask me (and I get it asked surprisingly often) is ,"what are you thinking right now?"
>>
>>26146883
The issue arises that it's special snowflake bs.
"extroversion" types being the cool type is from a snap back where our culture push "introversion" types a couple decades, now we are just snapping back to "introversion" and Im sure when that gens kids are all grown up they will rebel back to "extroversion"
>>
>>26146978

That's true, but theres more to it than that.

The biggest difference is how you better stimulate your mind.. by being around others or by being by yourself.
You can be a social introvert, but you can only "refresh" your mind by having alone time.
And you can be an asocial extrovert, but being alone would make you depressed.

There are many who are a mix of both though.
>>
File: 2579915-7579962541-tumbl.png (430 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
2579915-7579962541-tumbl.png
430 KB, 500x457
>tfw haven't left my house except to go to the grocery store or go see my family for almost 7 years

>am a hermit

>was a chad in highschool

what the fuck man
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21 KB, 400x418
>>26147115
>The biggest difference is how you better stimulate your mind.. by being around others or by being by yourself.
You just said what I said
I gave two examples of how they deal with it and they both boil down to that. My question at the end even had privately with the intros cause that's a key part

>There are many who are a mix of both though.
Once again I stated that it's not a fix state of being

I just feel you are making a redundant response.
>>
>>26147200

Sorry. I guess I'm too tired.

Is it really not a fixed state though? I dont think I've ever identified with the description of an extrovert. Not as a kid, not as teenager and not as an adult.
Perhaps this isn't the case for most people though.
>>
File: 1445636216952.jpg (84 KB, 946x805) Image search: [Google]
1445636216952.jpg
84 KB, 946x805
>>26147054
like pic related?

I mean you can had that body and be an introvert but this in my eyes read like

>"We are so damn attracted to attractive guys"
>>
Pic related is me faggot. I'm not depressed or anything I just prefer to be alone
>>
>>26147054

I guess it's like the whole "nerd" thing.

It's been appropriated by normies to gain attention of how "different" they are. Even if they're totally faking it.

Pretty disgusting desu
>>
>>26147273
>Is it really not a fixed state though?
Well you got >>26147138
here and there have been many studies where they discovered you could get people to change social habits and like it to a pretty big degree.
>>
>>26147295
This is fucking bullshit there are literally no introvert qualities that girls are attracted to fuck this shit this pisses me off
>>
>>26147295
Pretty much all of youth culture and up can be summarized as "I'm not like other ____" So when ever a big trend occurs a good chunk of people will go counter culture for the novelty of it until they are the majority and then it changes again. People don't relies that everything is just one big circle and nothing is new in terms of human culture.
>>
I don't like talking to people. They annoy me. I tolerate them as much as I can. I got months without contacting my friends. I hang out with them, have fun, then go back to my way.
>>
i'm an introvert, and i'm quite happy to enjoy my solitude.

it's quite relaxing, really.
>>
>>26146107
that's retarded and so are you
>>
>>26145609
Its fake. Its what betas call themselves when they're such faggots they can't talk to other people.
>>
>>26147369
There are a lot of girls that like the idea the guy is only going to social events for her sake and doesn't have to fear him being out without her
There are a lot of girls that like the idea of a guy that isn't needing to be out and active with other people all the time.
>>
>>26147413
t. le introverted redditor
>>
>>26147457
so i'm a redditor and you're still retarded, i'll take it
>>
>>26147433
Idk maybe it's just because I'm an introvert and no girls are or would ever be into me or maybe it's just because I'm sad and depressed but most girls I've seen get bored with guys that like spending time by themselves
>>
>>26147342
It tends to be two factors:
Exclusivity- much like how the "normie" bar keeps getting lower to make the reject club smaller many people want to be able to say their specialness and/or be able to excuse challenges and mistakes is on them being a minority rather than the factor of them just being no more noteworthy than anyone else and their failings are on them and nothing for what counter culture they subscribe to
and
Novelty- it isn't "common" ground, it isn't something "everybody" does. They think it adds a spice to things when they can say or feel "I'm not like other ____"
>>
>>26147513
>>26147433
I meant to say the word drunk but I was too drunk to say that I'm drunk and depressed
>>
It's an excuse to NOT be an asshole
>>
>>26145609
>imfw this fucking question

/r9k/ 2016
>>
>>26145609
Real. I try to be a good person, but I'm just so disassociated that I find it hard to connect with people. Everything always feels cloudy.
>>
>>26147513
Fair enough
I have seen girl staking a liking to introverts but they still want them to run the show and with introverts it becomes a lot faster/clearer to see if they will take initiative or not because it's just the two of them. One introvert I knew had an easy time with the ladies because he knew how to host a night for two in s private setting while I knew another that crash and burn a lot because once they got back to his place and he just makeout with them and then go warm his computer up with a "whatever you wanna do" attitude.
>>
>>26147589
Also I feel like introverts will never be the type of people that take any sort of initiative when it comes to relationships.
Girls will never take any initiative either, so introverts end up being left alone.
>>
>>26147698
couple bullet points:
-They take initiative they just usually don't play around like extroverts (ie she's not my type but I'll flirt with her anyway)
- initiative approach is usually the same as a extroverts

I think you anons are getting introvert mix up with anxiety or depression.
>>
File: 1425849604704.png (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425849604704.png
28 KB, 500x500
>Get invited to a social event for the first time in about 6 months
>I have to say no because they gave me literally 5 minutes notice and I'm not mentally prepared
>Now I'm sitting here feeling like an asshole and knowing they probably won't remember to invite me again
>>
>>26147849
Ive learn to say yes and just run late.
>>
>>26147849
>>I have to say no because they gave me literally 5 minutes notice and I'm not mentally prepared

Fuck, this so much.

I hate, *HATE* last minute spontaneous things.. I just dont like them. I gotta be mentally prepared first as to what I'm doing/gonna get myself into.

>tfw that friend that drops by unannounced

Fuck you, asshole.
>>
>professor walks in
>"alright class, we're going to split up into groups
>introverts to the left
>extroverts to the right
>few people on the extrovert side
>over 70% of the class (size of full class is 30 people)
>"spend this time to get to know each other!"
>fucking everyone in the introvert side starts talking to each other, spitting normie memes, "have you seen meme wars?"
>the entire time im wishing I was at home playing vidya or shitposting

I get annoyed when people talk to me. I can talk up a conversation just fine but if someone starts talking to me, I'll get the feeling like they're taunting me and that I need to get the hell out of there.
>>
do introverted girls exist?
>>
>>26148420

This didnt happen.

I bet most people dont even know this introvert/extrovert thing even is.
>>
>>26148470
I would assume so.

You won't meet actual introverts in real life though, because
a) They're probably alone right now if they can help it.
and
b) If they can't help it and are forced to be around others for some reason, they won't want to talk to anyone, including you.
>>
>>26148717
>b) If they can't help it and are forced to be around others for some reason, they won't want to talk to anyone, including you.

This.

It's really hard to talk to introverted girls. Because not only will they not initiate a conversation (no girl will though), but even if you do, she will probably not wanna talk either way and would rather keep reading that book or keep doing whatever she was doing.
>>
>>26145609
It's real, but that image and whoever made it are fucking cancer.
>>
add "recharge" to the list of trigger words
>>
takes me six months to recharge after each social occasion
during that six months I take mental notes of every thing I said. Every joke that worked and didn't and develop a formula as to be as socially efficient as possible.
>>
>>26149002
>being as socially efficient as possible
>only hanging out every six months

i feel that conundrum
>>
>>26149002
Please make the madness stop.
I still remember stupid shit I said from years ago and I still cringe to this day.
>>
It's the latest meme by narcissistic Gen-Ys obsessed with labeling themselves.

>LMAO SUCH AN INTROVERT XD
>#AtTheBeachWithBFFs
>>
>>26145609
It's a mental disease, so pretty real
>>
>>26146269
You really hit the nail in the head anon
>>
>needing an excuse to be an asshole
who does this?
>>
Reminds me. There was an article I read recently (I think it was here) explaining that there are actually introverted narcissists. I think (I hope) I'm just introverted, but that might be the kind of thing that OP is referring to.
>>
Is extroversion real, or is it just an excuse to be an over zealous cunt?
>>
>>26150812
Autists.
>>
>>26149135
>obsessed with labeling themselves

ding ding. It's a very popular thing nowadays to label yourself as something and base your entire personality around it rather than trying to be a genuine person. Just be "gay" or a "gamer", it's much easier.
>>
File: tumblr_m1tfzh9n791r8ilc7o1_500.jpg (113 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1tfzh9n791r8ilc7o1_500.jpg
113 KB, 500x463
>the year of our god 2016
>NOT being a literal autist snowflake
>>
>>26147295
>chad with glasses = an introvert

is there nothing normies wont take from us?
>>
>>26153441
normies are so desperate to be "different" they'll steal everything they can
>>
>>26148717
>>26148870

>they won't want to talk to anyone
That's not how this all works anons. Introverts are usually good listeners so it's a mater of talking about something they find interesting.
However some might have a lot they want to say but they just don't spill it to any random person, so you have to find the right opening question or just put them in the right mood.

Introverts can like certain social settings. They can like being around people, they are just not going to take center stage

I think you anons think 'not talking wanting to be around people, not wanting to socialize=introvert' and that really isn't the case
>>
Robots may or may not be introverts. Robots do at least present signs of mental illness that make it difficult to determine anything. Robots are depressed and anxious. We are very self-conscious and concerned with everything dealing with people.

Most introverts lead normal lives around others. They have jobs and friends and gf/bf/tgf. They don't sit in their rooms all day while other adults their age are out in the world.

>>26146035
NTG, but that is actually what introversion is.

When I was i school before giving up on life, I would be physically exhausted after class. I would fall asleep at 6pm.

Socializing is not hated by introverted people. They do it.
>>
File: 1453210622178.jpg (64 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1453210622178.jpg
64 KB, 680x680
>>26152111
1.everyone wants to some degree respect for privacy this is not an exclusive thing
2.Nobody wants to be embarrassed in public regardless of vertness
3-4.why are we treating them like autistic people that can't cope with life?
5. shouldn't interrupt anybody
6. Most people like advance notice even extroverts
7. no seriously are we dealing with introverts or autistic people?
8-9. fuck this hug boxs shit extroverts would want this too, no retarded takes being criticized or learning new shit with dozens of eyes watching them well.
10-12. enable them? what? I didn't realizes people control that shit. Why would anyone push that shit? Is this some letter to mom? Who the fuck wrote this?
>>
>>26153441
Most things don't have any real meaning anymore. Nerd is guy with glasses eben fake ones who watches batman movies and like 'big bang theory". It is very nerdy to like movies and tv shows that are seen by tens of millions of people. Defs.

Girls like hot "nerds" because they like hot guys. They just want to like a different kind of guy because that makes them special snowflake.
>>
>>26153619
Both genders are like that.
Most anons here would die for a weeb hot girl.
>>
>>26153672
Guys are honest about only caring about looks. Girls lie. I want personality. I want guy into nerdy things. No, you don't. You don't give a fuck as long as he is good looking and has money. He doesn't even need a big dick because all women are sluts who cheat.
>>
I am introverted and it isn't really like I am depressed because I am alone, it is more like when I spend time with people a lot that I do not specifically choose to spend time with(friends, family, etc. would be people I choose) I get depressed. I do feel lonely from time to time, but pretty much only because I feel the need to have a romantic connection to someone. Not liking to spend time with people makes that hard to happen though.
>>
>>26145609
It's fucking terrible. The introverts and nerds led the counterculture and now it's "cool" to pretend to be so geeky and anxious. :D

Normies are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>26146035
i cannot relax as long there is another person that hears or see me, its impossible for me to let my guard down to act normal or drop my mask. therefor i get exhausted and prefer to be alone.
>>
>>26153741
>Guys are honest about only caring about looks.
You haven't been around a lot of guys then, we are just as bad. Most humans just want a hot piece of meat to be able to say "I fuck that"
>all women are sluts who cheat.
see above
>>
>>26146144
>introvert:
doesnt talk much.
>extrovert:
doesnt shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26147295
>it's like having your own personal James Bond
what?
>>
File: hitler.jpg (26 KB, 403x365) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
26 KB, 403x365
>>26145809
I'm kind of like this. I have horrible anxiety out the ass, but I can usually bare it long enough to keep from making a complete ass of myself. Being an introvert doesn't mean you're an asshole. Hating people makes you one, which I do. So I guess I'm an asshole.
>>
>>26153868
go back to tumblr, you trans-man genderqueer feminist tumblr faggot.
>>
>>26145733
Pretty much this.
My friend, a fan of James Bond, told me he isn' an introvert because he's James Bond, and pretty much all non anti-hero protagonists are extroverted
>>
>>26145809
But what if I'm both socially retarded and introverted?
I guess I'm just fucked up, there is no pride in any of these labels.
>>
>>26153935
>wants one gender to be all the problems in the world
>tells others to go to tumbler
>>
>>26153994
>has issues with reading comprehension
>still thinks her sex is as smart as males
>>
>>26145609
I became an introvert because of a variety of factors that include but it's not limited to:
>friends being assholes
>drug use
>ashamed of my family, gf, and me

Nevertheless I've learned in the past couple of years to really be myself and that's what I value the most. While I find uncomfortable to be even in the same metro wagon with a Stacy or.some cool dudes, I'm proud to say that in my reclusiveness I'm the king of them all...
>>
>>26154025
>her
>implying any girl would be on or visit r9k
>>
>>26154106
you don't become an introvert you fucking autist, you either are or aren't
>>
>>26154106
that's not introverted anon
>>
If you had loving friends and a gf/bf, without any anxiety or depression, would you still be introverted?

Would you stay home and watch anime instead of going out with your friends?
>>
File: cancerbuddy.jpg (209 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
cancerbuddy.jpg
209 KB, 900x675
>>26145609
This picture is straight up fucking cancer, stupid fucking quirky tumblr girls
>>
Being introverted doesn't mean you're an asshole.
>>
>>26154327
I don think you understand the concept.
An introvert would want to stay home and watch anime WITH friends or go to another friends house to play games

Again the core is introvert wants a more private setting while and extrovert wants a more public setting.
>>
>>26154327
I have great friends and whenever I spend time with them I'm having a lot of fun

but after 3-4 days with them I just get sick of it and want to be alone for a while, jerk off and play vidya, can't help it it's just what makes me happy, coming home to an empty apartment and having some quality alone-time
>>
>>26154418
>but after 3-4 days with them
That's right on normal anon regardless of vertness
Very few people actually want to be around others for most of the week.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.