[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be 15 > be skipping school all the time to hang out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dawson_crying.jpg (37 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
dawson_crying.jpg
37 KB, 768x433
> be 15
> be skipping school all the time to hang out with school skipping fiends
> also be on state probation for stupid shit
> intercept the 'your student was absent' call from the school (before cell phones were commonplace)
> dad gets home, not in his work uniform
> says he went to the school to find me and couldn't, talked to a few of my teachers for classes I was inexplicably failing
> says to get in the car, we're going for a ride
> mom's in the car already
> get off Highway at the exit where the amusement park
> I know what's going on
> you can see this amusement park from the local juvenile detention center windows
> ohfuck.png
> dad says that they called my probation officer and he said to bring me back here
> dad and mom both happen to be co-dependant pill abusers.
> can tell dad is rolling but whatever, when is he not
> get to stop sign turn off where you either go left to the amusement park, or right to the kiddie jail
> bail from the backseat and book it to the sounds of them both yelling my name
> happens to be a public park right there
> run there and stop when I know they're not chasing me
> go back slowly thinking 'what the fuck do I do now'
> car is gone
> look around and start walking to the edge of the park thinking about what to do
> dad's car comes around the corner from the direction of the juvie
> dejectedly give up and just stand there
> dad's car approaches, doesn't stop, comes over the curb, I see my dad behind the wheel furious, mom's not there
> hit head on, my knees hit the hood my face the top of the windshield, then don't remember anything
>>
Continued...

> wake up to my perfect Mormon dad over me dragging me to the car by my wrist yelling to get the fuck up and stop faking
> sirens approach
> people are coming out of the houses across the street from the park
> they called 911
> after talking to police and being taken to the hospital and all that I decide not to press charges when the cops ask
> guilted into it by my mom who says it's my own fault
> walk away from the accident just fine. Sprained ankle, that's it.
> discharged from hospital, dad never said a word to me
> taken by him and mom to juvie that same night
> find out it was just going to be a weekend stay punishment
> Wtf, tell me this Shit next time. This is a fucking vacation from you assholes for a weekend.
> ffw 14 years
> was never really ever on good terms with Dad. Other major shit happened including us both going to adult jail for a while due to it
> he died 2 years ago
> complication after a routine outpatient surgery
> pulmonary embolism
> cause was he was abusing the meds they gave him
> mfw I regret not turning him in for his substance abuse that day or any other so that he might still be alive.
> mfw my mom has cancer, is now blind, and still pops pills like no tomorrow, but there's nothing I can do a out it.
>>
>>25010921
>be 15
>yesterday
>>
>be 15
mods
>>
>>25010921
>>25010944
Hey sweet blog, bromigo. Kill yourself you little stain.
>>
where can i subscribe?
>>
>tfw I have healthy living parents
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.