[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets dig deep Whats the single thing thats killing you inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 221x228
lets dig deep

Whats the single thing thats killing you inside

>rejected by girls all the time during childhood
>no end in sight
>say fuck it and drop out
>today
>see ugly guys with unibrows have 8/10 gf
>never had intimate contact with a female
>never had any kind of relationship with a female other than being rejected or made fun of
>being asked why i dont have any gf
>while i was fat as fuck

Not one person to tell me to lose weight or how to do it. Losing weight is the easiest thing there is. People wonder why im single. Women dont like fat slobs, thats it. People look at the situation from an 'equality' perspective. The 'equality' movement is the greatest delusions there is today. Because there are men with fat cunts it means i should be able to find a bitch while a fat slob. This isnt how it works.

It took me forever to realize this being on my own.

One day im gonna snap. Not because of the rejection but because of these delusions that makes people lose so much time. Im losing weight and see women looking my way more often than all the years of my life.
>>
that's cool, my friend
I lost 80 pounds and I'm more kissless and virginal than ever
>>
Newsflash: People like seeing people who take care of themselves
>>
>>25006087
Trust me OP, I thought for years that the thing eating me up inside was tfw no GF. Then I got a GF, got sex, had about three weeks of adrenaline rush, and then ended up feeling just as miserable as before, but with the added ball-and-chain of a relationship.

My feels are
>Knowing everybody around me will die having left no mark on the world whatsoever
>They all seem perfectly happy about being ordinary, having no talents, making no difference in the world
>I fled from my wagekuck life because i couldn't deal with those feels
>I spend all my time these days programming, researching and toying with complex mathematics, hoping one day I'll be able to make a small academic/intellectual mark on the world, whether that's a new math formula, new programming paradigm, some gimmicky phone app, a shit-tier indie game like Undertale or something else altogether
>Everybody looks down on me for being a computer dweeb
>I'd rather literally spend my life trying to leave an intellectual scratch on society and die trying, than have an office job and a weekend shift at Wendy's to support a wife and kids
>I'm the weird one for that reason, apparently
Why is it so hard for normies to fathom the concept of dedicating your life to your goals and dreams (even at risk of failure) instead of just existing for the sake of existing?
>>
Dude, you can transform your looks. Its easier than changing personality.

I could say I'm a 8/10 but I don't get women because of my personality.

A lot of fat fucks get laid, it just depends on how you offer yourself to the world
>>
All I've ever wanted in life was a close friend. I'm just too much of an antisocial autist for anyone to like me.
>>
>>25006380
>that never ending delusion

you are the exception to the rule

for the majority of people, being fat is an impediment to them

there are significantly many more sexless fat fucks than fat fucks who have sex, and you use the exceptions to the rules to tell people it's okay to be mediocre and a fat fuck

we build our personalities according to how others perceive us, and if you get insulted and rejected all the time, if you're not capable of self reflecting, you're tumbling down with no end in sight
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.