[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stand transgenderism news articles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
Why are all the news outlets pushing transgenderism articles down my throat? I get it: someone ain't right in the head and wants to pretend to be the other sex as best as they can to be happy. I don't give a fuck. They are like 1% of the population and they have a 40%+ suicide rate. Why is this news whatsoever? It's like transgenderism became fucking pop culture or something.

Is this just me, or does anyone else feel this way too?

PROTIP: I will use your 'pronouns' to be considerate to you, but in my head I will never consider you anything other than your genetic/birth sex
>>
>>24993818
It's actually less than 1% of the population. It's 0.3% or something like that, IIRC.
>>
File: LDt9j6U.gif (1 MB, 240x252) Image search: [Google]
LDt9j6U.gif
1 MB, 240x252
>>24993853

SEE? EVEN LESS!!!
>>
>>24993818
>he's so kuckolded that he would actually use a trans person's pronouns
That person is their birth sex inside and out, every single piece of them (except if they are a man, some of their sperm cells are female) is the birth gender.
If someone has a mental illness besides being transgender, we don't agree to go along with their world view. We call them delusional. It's not an insult, it's just what they are. We try to help them.
To encourage them to spend massive amounts of money to mutilate themselves is sick and disgusting. We should be pursuing alternatives. There are several pills/treatments that have been proven to be more effective than surgery.
In fact, suicide attempt rates are just as high before and after gender reassignment surgery.
But studying any drugs that could help the mental illness is considered oppressive and shut down. In part due to the fact that doctors make bank off of the procedures and hormone therapy "treatments".
If a man is born a man, they are a man.
Fuck what tumblr says.
>>
>>24993818
I see them the same way as fags. Sure, I'll treat you the same as everyone else and respect you (similar to my support of fags being allowed to marry) but no special treatment for being a snowflake.
>>
don't die thread

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

^^^^stupid
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.