[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck don't women fuck their husbands every night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: bedd.jpg (34 KB, 940x469) Image search: [Google]
bedd.jpg
34 KB, 940x469
Literally the easiest way to keep a marriage happy is to fuck your husband seven days a week. Shit, it doesn't even have to be seven. Four days a week would probably lead a happier, healthier, more fulfilling marriage as well.

Seriously, is it so fucking hard to have sex for 3 ~ 20 minutes a day?

Why are women so fucking selfish?
>>
Women marry beta providers not the Chad's they actually want to fuck. As a result they don't put out because you're just a guy who's money she wanted, she's not attracted to you and she wanted security.

She has her security and you're too much of a beta to dump her so why would she have sex with you? Men do this to themselves every time and don't learn. Stop being taken advantage of.
>>
Watch the blackpill video again
>>
The vast majority...upwards of 90% of women are not married to men they love or even like.

Because of hypergamy and the 80:20 rule, women are only attracted to the top% of men; the genetically supreme. If you don't look like Chad, no women will ever be attracted to you or love you and there is nothing you can do to fix this. There is no distinction between average and ugly. Every relationship will be her settling for you.
>>
I do fuck my husband 4-7 days a week. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>25990043
>FUCK OFF.
there is no need to be upset
>>
>>25990192
You're right, I'm sorry.
>>
My wife wants a lot more sex than I do right now. I'm just really stressed out from work and mostly want to cuddle.

It's also because I love her and want sex to be good for her, but making sex good for a woman can be very hard because many of them are so sensitive. So there's pressure on me and it can be hard to keep up to my own standards, that also makes it harder and less desirable.
>>
>>25989612
>the western world is so obsessed with sex that their key to a happy marriage is just fucking each other more
jk i know you're a fucking loser but all your cultures hate the idea of a happy marriage. who are you kidding? men want to fuck other women, and women are only there to raise the kids in most of these "families"

it's healthy to fuck 3-7 times a week, yeah. but the chances of any one of you living an otherwise healthy life are like 1 in 20. if your wife doesn't want to fuck then maybe you have no fucking clue who you married and as the man in the relationship that makes you a fukkken idiot
>>
>>25990228
Fuck out of my board normalfag

Origdesu
>>
>>25990043
Do you want to though?
Do you >do it for him?
Do you have insights into why some women aren't like you? And how to find a women who IS like you?
>>
File: Pirates fight to run away.jpg (76 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
Pirates fight to run away.jpg
76 KB, 500x205
I've been married for more than 13 years, and PUT PUT is the advice I would give to any young bride. Men are simple. You give them what they want, WHICH IS BOOTY 90 % OF THE TIME and they will be happy. Hake the dick, make a yummy dinner, tell them they're wonderful, and you won't have to worry about other drama.
Like OP says, it's 40 minutes absolute MAX. I got two kids, and it limits the time we have, but you make it quality, and it's all good.
Men are base, animal creatures. No matter how much they love you they still need that validation. fuck your man, and you've got the best chance of keeping him your man.
>>
>>25990451
I am sorry for how you feel.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (21 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
21 KB, 453x604
>>25990228
I'll fuck your wife while you watch if you want.

Pic related, it's me.
>>
Half the questions on this board about women can be answered with "they do actually do [x] but only for Chad."
This is no exception
>>
>>25990571
She's really into sensitive intellectual guys. Particularly me.

Also not physically attracted to Blacks or muscly guys.
>>
>tfw actually having relationship problems because I want to fuck my bf too often
WHY IS THIS. I WAS TOLD IT WAS GONNA BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND
>>
>>25989612
Because after a while you don't want sex 7 days a week and neither will she.
>>
>>25990568
Th-thanks senpai san
>>
>>25990571
where are your nipples?
>>
>bf never aroused at same time as I am
>only gets boners right when I start falling asleep and then he pokes and prods at me until I wake up
>if I pretend to be asleep he'll just move my body into position and go for it anyway
>too sleepy to stop it

Just do that, it's not like we can stop you.
You're anywhere from 1.25 to 2.00 times our size.
>>
>>25990733
literally rape
>>
>>25990744
Well then, rape isn't that bad.
It's mostly annoying.
>>
>>25990744
if she doesn't say "no", then actually, it's not "literally rape", unless you're from the usa which is a fucking retarded country for the most part, besides its intellectual elite.
>>
>>25989612
You don't understand dude
Women think they are entitled to fucking Chad their whole teenagehood and then when their pussies are completely desecrated they want someone to provide for them
>>
>>25990733
Never understood this, building arousal is so easy for me. Just spend a little time fantasizing. I can go from completely unaroused to orgasm in 2-3 minutes if I want to, pretty much anywhere.
>>
My grandad there's 3 things to guarantee a loving lifetime of marriage.

>Men never be a pussy ESPECIALLY around the wife
>Make sure you make more money than her but have a similar intelligence level
>fuck as often and as vigorously as possible
>>
>>25990815
are you me brah?
setting the mood for fapping is piss easy
>>
>>25989612
Holy shit, you people really are virgins! I thought it was all a meme... You should try getting in a long-term relationship and see for yourself that everyday life can be strenuous and that it's not always easy to make time for intimacy.
>>
>>25990815
It's almost like people are different or something.
>>
File: naphilhd.jpg (127 KB, 1242x1228) Image search: [Google]
naphilhd.jpg
127 KB, 1242x1228
>>25990842
>Men never be a pussy ESPECIALLY around the wife
what if tyrone tries to fuck your wife long dick style?
>pic related: its him
>>
>>25989612
Because if a woman has a high libido it's rare or there's something wrong with them.
Women have a menstrual cycle and it can affect their libido if not regulated by the pill.
>>
>>25990571
jesus christ
someone post the screencap of that dude who takes /fit/ pictures and removes the nipples ASAP
>>
>>25989685
That wrong tho.

its 85/15
>>
>>25991208
>>25989685
My wife is extremely attracted to me and loves me.

It's good.
>>
>>25990582
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats the same thing my wife said to her boyfriend before i cucked him lol
>>
>>25991543
... you married a woman who's into cucking?

Well if it works for you ...
>>
>>25991690
no its just he was loser she would use to help her pass her grades in uni, she actually tried to make it work with him but he was too beta to even fucking cuddle.
>>
>>25991240
>women
>love
Top Cuck
>>
>>25991798
And then you married a woman who's into cucking?

>>25991804
Deeply. It's good.
>>
>>25990791
funnily enough, it's exactly what Julian Assange is accused of.

>Sweden, not even once
>>
>>25991909
oh for fucks sake, her bf was a too pussy to even touch her so i took her out on just one date and after 3 months of continus dating we got married.
>>
>>25991804
no women can actually love you, just provide for them and love them like a beast would ya know, be a gentleman at the dinner table but a beast in bed
>>
>>25991935
So was there or wasn't there cucking involved?
Cause you said there was.

Which would mean you married a woman who's into cucking.

Which I personally never would, but whatever floats your boat man.

>>25991975
I behave like a beast at the dinner table, she doesn't really appreciate though
>>
>>25992007
guess i cant call it cucking then to be honest. Shes actually a sweet woman and im happy i married her, i mean she gives me a massage and a blowjob whenever i come back from the gym so i think thats very nice of her. and its fun being a beast at the dinner table isnt it, just teasing and all that.
>>
>>25991935

>married after dating a cheating whore for 3 months

Enjoy the alimony payments.
>>
>>25992080
its been 6 years now buddy and belive me were both as happy as ever.
>>
>>25992185
If you can fulfill your mutual fetish of cucking, I can imagine that.
>>
THE BEST MARRIAGE THERAPY TECHNIQUE I'VE EVER HEARD

Agree to have sex every single day for 30 days. It doesn't matter if one or both has a headache, if you're sick with a runny nose, if you didn't have time to shower, if your tooth hurts, if you have a rash, if your mom died, if her pussy is covered in blood, if his dick has a rash, if she has chronic wet farts... Doesn't matter. Just fuck every day. Neither person can opt-out.
>>
>>25992209
fuck this im not even gonna waste time anymore arguing here
>>
>>25992360
Yeah get out faggot. Go fuck your wife before someone else does
>>
>>25989612
Women want to get fucked by Chad, Tyrone, and Enrique, NOT their husbands.

There's also a difference between fucking and having sex. Most wives just lay there like a dead fish while their husbands do their business. And that's only if they're feeling generous.

"I haven't had pussy in 10 years! I've had vagina though." - Chris Rock
>>
>>25989612

Goddamn nigger, I can't even fap 7 days in a row. It gets boring after a few days.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.