[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has 4chan, /r9k/ especially, also changed your view of shy introverted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1452883088344s.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1452883088344s.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
Has 4chan, /r9k/ especially, also changed your view of shy introverted men drastically for the worst?
>>
File: sith_name.png (72 KB, 505x521) Image search: [Google]
sith_name.png
72 KB, 505x521
No but this image did
>>
>>25961775
No, in fact I enjoy it. Normies feel as we are a threat and leave us alone

Don't give a damn about having a gf or friends. All I want is to be left alone to concentrate on my cartoons, vidya, and my tendies.
>>
Yes, absolutely. I used to think you're kind where awkward and introverted but benign. r9k has shown me what arrogant entitled little creeps you are. It has shown me there is a reason you're as miserable as you are, and that reason is 100% your awful arrogant personalities. If I was a woman I wouldn't come within 100 feet of you either.
>>
Makes me think all shy guys/nice guys are pretty much rapist.
>>
Nah

>gas the sluts, gender war now
>>
>>25961809
>It has shown me there is a reason you're as miserable as you are, and that reason is 100% your awful arrogant personalities

This is so true, lol. Robots are the kind of people to hold a door open for a girl then push her over when she sniggers at him. The very definition of the "nice guy".
>>
>>25961816
Kek stupid mra
All men are rapists
>>
who /defected to normies side/ here

my urge to bash manchildren has increased after somehow successing in the "you can do it" -normie meme
>>
>>25961839
No, they'd hold the door open, and then curse her, for not returning the kindness by immediately jumping on their dick.
>>
>>25961863
Keep at it. These people are complete losers. The entire worldview is shit.
>>
>>25961839
>See qt girl
>M-Maybe she's different, maybe she'll give me a chance
>Hold door open for her
>She laughs and calls me a virgin loser
>Fuck that bitch I was trying to be nice but nooo she's got to be a cunt because I'm not Chad
>Trip her and walk off feeling sad that yet again I was shown how vapid, rotten, and entitled modern females are
I'll make sure to eye rape as much women as possible just 4u :^)
>>
>>25961786
Rolling for Columbine
>>
Not even a little, because most posters on this board besides trolls and chuckleheads are semi-normies who had at least one romantic experience in life and still subscribe to social order and traditions, approving behavior of asshole Chads and wanting to be like them. Real intros have gone from this shithole a long ago.
>>
File: 1361285471060.jpg (187 KB, 250x3031) Image search: [Google]
1361285471060.jpg
187 KB, 250x3031
No, robot, but this image did.
>>
>>25961994
so you miss the real hard-boiled losers?
>>
File: 1452235962473.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1452235962473.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>25962006
saved tbqh w/u phamily
>>
>>25961895
fucking darth coldoogabooga
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.