[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So disappointed with Reddit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1453293250957.jpg (95 KB, 960x937) Image search: [Google]
1453293250957.jpg
95 KB, 960x937
So I go between Reddit an 4chan pretty regularly every day. I'm on the fence when it comes to picking sides but today I say FUCK YOU REDDIT!!!

>Be me thinking I found something hilarious.
>Posts related image to sub.
>Goes about normal business as usual.
>Opens Reddit.
> *notification*
> "You have been banned from /r/_____. The image you have posted is 'pretty fucking racist'"
>Close app. Fucking RAGE.

Would someone please explain how this is racist. Show me the error in my ways.

<Fuck you, Reddit mod cunts.>
>>
>>25896755
Take your blog back to reddit faggot
>>
File: gucci-mane.png (204 KB, 269x461) Image search: [Google]
gucci-mane.png
204 KB, 269x461
Post you favorite Gucci pics
>>
>>25896755
>goes to libtard leftist circlejerk site
>openly admits this
>gets assmad when even the slightest edgy post gets you banned

Those reddit tards thought you were saying all unemployed people are black, they love blacks as they all cuck their oneitis.
>>
>Going on reddit
>Being this pathetic
>>
>goes on cuckit
>surprised when you get banned for posting something negative with a black person in it
>>
>>25896781
I love this shit. Haha.
>>
>>25896788
He'll yeah I'll admit it. No insecurities here sperg.
>>
Was it /r/me_irl? They're known to be ban happy. I know because I go in reddit quite a bit :^)
>>
>>25896755
Mods, please ban this person for being pretty fucking racist.
>>
Whenever I see someone post about getting a load of PMs on reddit I can't imagine anyone going through the trouble of writing a private message to someone just to tell them they disagree with their shit opinion.

And people call this place autistic.
>>
>>25896877
You got it. ;)

Bunch of sjw tumblrina nuggets on there.
>>
>>25896781
They don't want me there. I was hoping to be accepted here. ;-;
>>
File: charonboat_dot_com_severe_burns.jpg (377 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
charonboat_dot_com_severe_burns.jpg
377 KB, 1024x661
>>25896755
>Goes about normal business as usual
>normal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1414462864313.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414462864313.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>Posting on reddit
>Not just checking the subreddits for your niche hobbies and interests
Fucking normies, I swear. I'm not one of those retarded reddit boogeyman circlejerk underage but there's no reason to not do this. Reddit is normalfag central the 2ch of our 2chan
>>
>>25897390
>I was hoping to be accepted here. ;-;
You went to reddit so no
Fuck off
>inb4 butthurt redditors whining about muh sekret club ;_;
>>
People need to fucking LEAVE Reddit if they want those pathetic liberal cuckolds to get it.

I'll admit. I was on a Reddit dependency for quite a few years. Mainly just /r/Cringe and /r/TumblrInAction, but obviously the front page is unavoidable at times so you still see all the bullshit.

I finally get fed the fuck up with all the "Black lives matter really isn't that bad, white people are pretty racist" and absolute fetish for Bernie Sanders, among other cuck shit.

Leave those fucks behind to die in a pool of their own degeneracy.
>>
>>25897591
You're gonna make me cry of you don't staph!!!
I'm serious. FUCKING QUIT IT NIGGER!
>>
I think I'm just going to commit suicide. FUCK everything.
>>
>>25897662
What the hell is up with all the Bernie cock sucking?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.