[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask girl out that you know >"sorry I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1450151246028.jpg (41 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1450151246028.jpg
41 KB, 600x330
>ask girl out that you know
>"sorry I don't want to ruin our friendship"
>ask girl out you don't know
>"umm I don't even know you so no??"
HOW THE FUCK ARE/WERE YOU MEANT TO DO THIS? IF YOU KNOW THEM, THERE'S NO CHANCE, IF YOU DON'T, THERE'S NO CHANCE EITHER.
>>
They're coming up with excuses on why they don't want to date you because they are only interested in chad.
>>
>get drunk with oneitis one night
>she jams her tounge down my throat
>decide not to take advantage of her while drunk because I didn't want to be that guy
>confess feelings the next day
>she freaks out and complains to our mutual friend that she hates when male friends get feelings for her and she can't handle it

This was actually right after I gave up on anything happening between us. I didn't want to take advantage of her and ruin our friendship since I liked hanging out with her but I dropped that bitch so fast after that and I still looked like the bad guy. No winning senpai. At least I'm just a hv instead of a khv.

I also heard the boyfriend she got a few months after hated me because she had feelings for me or something.
>>
>>25123308
>asked a girl out in college that I knew
>"sure, let's go out"
>asked a girl out a few years later that I didn't know
>"sure, let's go out"

I'm not sure I see the problem, OP!
>>
>>25123508
And you don't think you dodged a bullet in any way? The women in your league maybe all act like this.
>>
Your mistake is listening to what girls say, they are prone to bullshit because, for whatever reason, they don't like just saying that it's because you're ugly/short/poor.
>>
>>25123694

Oh I know I dodged a bullet, took me some time to realize that. But it made me a better person in the end, I did a lot of reflecting tweaked my personality and attitude and really like myself now.
>>
>>25123308
>"sorry I don't want to ruin our friendship"
Translation: I would never date you
>"umm I don't even know you so no??"
Translation: I would NEVER date you
>>
>>25123308
For you
Or at least the girls you are asking
Look at half the babies her and how much they lose their shit that a girl wont date them
There not going to risk you going full Eliot Rogers so they are going to find some padding to keep you from going full drama queen on their ass.
So what a shock they play nice and go "Oh I know you to well/not at all"

Those answer are not meant to be take seriously the majority of the time, those answer are to save both of you the shame that you can't handle rejection.
>>
Stop asking people out who you know don't like you.

You don't go from "friends" to "dating"

It is very clear loooong before you date someone that you two like each other. The question isn't whether or not they have a crush on you, it's whether it's just sex or a relationship.
>>
>>25123308
What women say: "I just want to be friends ;)"
What women mean": "You are a genetically inferior male and you will not pass on your genes, especially not using my body."
>>
>>25123788
Pretty much.

checked
>>
>>25123738
This. OP is just too ugly.
>>
File: 1435243958720.png (92 KB, 253x224) Image search: [Google]
1435243958720.png
92 KB, 253x224
>grill makes accidental touches, sometimes just sitting nearby and touching the whole body
>mentions that "oh god you've got that hair i felt in love"
>also mentions that she has a bf
>she with a friend tried to expose me and find out who do i like
>i always act like an aspie

Redpill me, please. Is she just laughing at me being retarded?
>>
>>25123308
Contrary to popular belief on /r9k/, different women have different preferences etc.
It could be the first woman would've said yes to asking out if you two didn't know each other yet (past a first encounter/conversation) while the second might've said yes after getting to know each other.

Biggest problem is that most of those things seem quite arbitrary, vague, and rather hard to detect and find out what course of action gives the highest success rate. All the while you're expected to somehow know it all and as you're the one taking initiative and asking her out (which seems practically mandatory regardless of other preferences), being the one blamed for any awkwardness ensuing as well as any opportunities missed ("Omg why doesn't he notice my flirting [read: briefly looking in his direction], he must be gay and stupid!" etc.).

Especially if you're not interested in taking the risks of rejection (whether it's for fear of rejection, fear of causing or experiencing discomfort, or what have you), you might as well give it up altogether really.
Even if you're almost a perfect match with someone, there's always a risk of rejection. There's no 100% guarantee, ever.
>>
>>25124269
If you do feel like trying rather than giving up completely and focus on enjoying the single life, some things that seem to correlate strongly with high success for a lot of people. Assuming looking for a relationship and not some hook-up.
>be (or act) confident
If you have some confidence in something, emphasize on it (not to be confused with acting smug) and use that. I.e. if you're confident in a hobby or interest/craft/skill, use that feel.
>practice good/open/approachable body language
The difference between an angry face, slouching, arms crossed, and a genuine looking smile, standing straight, arms no closed, is huge already. Learn to use and recognize body language properly.
>if romantically interested in someone, make it clear
No friendship approach, no hoping that a woman will become romantically interested in you over time while being friends, that shit rarely works for women. Men and women are quite different in that regard, it's why men are more prone to end up in a "friendzone" than women.
How to approach romantically from the start I don't know sadly, as I've never done so.
>appear knowledgeable, aware of what you want out of life and how to obtain it
It's this kind of "leadership" and "strong person" trait that is often seen as attractive. It doesn't mean be a douchebag to others (even though the correlation between douchebaggery and knowing what one wants is present, which is probably where the "Chad assholes get all the women" idea comes from), mind you.
Most people don't know what direction to go with their lives, having someone by your side who does know, adds a sense of safety/protection/certainty. We as men are expected to be the ones knowing this, while women are conveniently assumed to take the following role. Knowing what you want in life also adds to confidence, which is another positive.
>have some things in common
Preferably something you and/or she can be passionate about. Mutual interests can help a lot in "bonding".
>>
>>25123814
This isn't always the case. I asked out a girl in my freshman year of college after we'd known each other for a few months. I had no idea whether she liked me, but she said yes and we went out on a couple of dates. Granted, it didn't work out, but we did go from friends to dating.
>>
>>25124295
Again, these are things I've observed strongly correlating with high success rates, no guarantees. But I'd say it's worth keeping in mind.
Some of these also or more strongly apply if your goal is to find a one-night stand.
>>
File: 1450284397140.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1450284397140.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>>25124269
This is the issue, people always tell you not to ask someone you know on a date because you should have had a chance from that start but left it too late, that you should take jumps and risks. Problem is asking/even talking to complete strangers is seen as frowned upon now unless you're a top alpha or in a club, its a really awkward and shitty gamble.
There were times when if you were on a bus, you could talk to anyone and make good company, now if you so much as glance at a strangers direction while they're browsing their phone, its wrong.
>>
>>25124414
I know, and it's a sad thing.
It seems that nowadays the "best" chances are either to ask someone out after say 2-5 encounters in which a conversation has taken place or something to establish some level of "getting to know each other" rather than being complete strangers, or ask someone for something casual after a first encounter that goes well during an event. Be it a fair/con, a specific concert, or some workshop, something that "requires" a common interest to go to.
For example, if you go to a con and meet a woman there, start talking about a common interest found there, it clicks well, ask for some contact info (phone number, or a safer and easier thing to get is normiebook contact) with some suggestion of going to some other event of similar interest, and go from there. This would take more than a few minutes of talking though, and a pretty decent click. Some social skill, genuine interest, etc, are pretty important as well I think. And again, no guaranteed success. Nothing is.
All you can do is try and improve the odds.

Completely forget approaching women on the streets, public transit, or other standard public areas while at it. This day and age it's simply not worth the risk, all but the 0.01% best looking men are assumed potential rapists/assailants. It sucks, but it's the world we live in with all the media fearmongering and some men actually doing so; best to adapt and avoid it, I'd say.

>its a really awkward and shitty gamble.
It's why I chose to no longer play the game and instead enjoy being single. Honestly my best decision in life, saves me a lot of wasted energy. I'm still social, make friends easily, practice flirting and such sometimes to push my social skills , even ended up making out with a woman once, still no idea how it happened though, so unreproducible, but the lack of worrying, drama, doubt, insecurities, etc over romance, is damn elevating. I'm not even looking for sex either, I just fap urges away.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.