[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /edgy/ here? Everything either pisses me off or makes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: helmet.jpg (395 KB, 926x558) Image search: [Google]
helmet.jpg
395 KB, 926x558
Who /edgy/ here?
Everything either pisses me off or makes me cringe.
I don't know how to fix it but I wish I could.
>>
File: 1449498901236.jpg (91 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1449498901236.jpg
91 KB, 438x503
Meh, yeah, I thought it would lessen as I grew up and stopped being a teenager. Instead I just found new ways to be cynical and more things to be angry about. I am starting to realise I can barely laugh anymore, when someone starts playing cringe nigger memes or vines or shit music in front of me, I'll go autisticragemode and idk my blood will boil and I'll have to tune into something else and distract myself when it's over. People call me grumpy, so maybe I'll just not hang around people, fuck em. I don't like people. Also the only people I have to be friends with are bitches or they are fake, I just want someone to hang out and judge stuff with me.
>>
Everyone is like that at age 14 OP. Don't worry.
>>
Lamest kind of edgy
Cool edgy is when you like Black Metal/Doom Metal and dress in leather and say hail satan and stuff and piss off old people
>>
I'm 26 and I fucking hate every single person I encounter IRL

I'm actually even more full of hate than I was when I was younger

It doesn't get any better
>>
File: hm.png (7 KB, 364x449) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
7 KB, 364x449
>>25121777
>I just want someone to hang out and judge stuff with me.
I had a guy like this to hang with in my last couple years of school.
He was this weird otaku kid that got along well with everyone but he chose to hang out with me and talk shit about other people instead.
Miss him desu.
It's a shame you and me can't be bros.

>>25121796
It's been 6 years and nothing has changed.
Maybe I'm a little more self aware though.

>>25121817
I think that's only cool in middle school anon.
>>
>>25121828
Do you have a job or a hobby?
>>
>>25121843
Yeah I'm a chemical engineer and I make decent money

I have hobbies

I'm also tall and physically attractive
>>
>>25121879
Do you have any friends Misanthrope-kun?
>>
>>25121894
Why the fuck would I have friends?

For what purpose?

People are fucking boring, retarded, and inconvenient.

Before you call me a loser i can actually leverage considerable social capital. Everyone wants to be my friend. Why? Because I'm superior to most people in nearly every single way.

Aside from work, my only social interaction occurs over anonymous imageboards. I hate most of the people on this board too.

yes I am edgy. This is the edgy thread. Fucking off yourself.
>>
>>25121952
I just find it hard to believe that an edgy misanthrope could be as successful as you.
Are you a virgin?
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>25121575
haven't i already talked to you about this avatarfagging bullshit
>>
>>25121987
I asked you to explain how I was avatarfagging and you didn't say anything.
>>
>>25121977
No I'm not a virgin. Retarded whores are always trying to get up on my dick. I have model-tier looks. Women cold approach me in public. Women buy me drinks without solicitation.

I have numerous hobbies, most of which i'd rather not go through the effort of explaining. My ultimate joys in life are my interests and hobbies. Nothing even comes close to the pleasure that I derive from them.
>>
File: 1450214007998.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1450214007998.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>25122020
I don't believe you anymore.
Seems like you're just making fun of me.
Fuck you.
>>
>>25122038
I'm being 100% honest and truthful. That's the reason I come here in the first place. I find this board very cathartic.
>>
>>25121995
is it not self explanatory?
>>
In this day and age, "edgy" is a buzzword similar to "Reddit" or "Tumblr", primarily used to discredit any mindset or opinion that does not hold accordance to leftism.

If you get called edgy by someone else, you should probably wear that insult with pride, because chances are very likely that you simply stumped them due to their lack of cognitive dissonance.

>>25121995
Please do not reply to bad trolls, friend.
>>
Yeah but not that edgy. I cringe at a lot of things and I'm very sarcastic, cynical and a little bit of an arrogant prick at times.

But I laugh at stuff, and at the core im the complete opposite, just that not many people ever get to see that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.