[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the normal people on here, what does a blowjob feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: slut6.jpg (50 KB, 476x639) Image search: [Google]
slut6.jpg
50 KB, 476x639
To all the normal people on here, what does a blowjob feel like?
>>
>>25759340
Like a wet hand.
>>
felt like nothing when i had one, had to grab her head and use it like a fleshlight and i think the way I was using her is what got me off
>>
>>25759340
Not much really. Feels a bit warm and nice, maybe a little tingly at times. No way you'll really cum from a blowjob though.

Handjobs are even worse unless its from a giant whore. Women have no clue what having a dick feels like.
>>
>>25759490
They yank on it hard as shit every time. They try to rip it the fuck off.
>>
>>25759340
Remember how weird a wet willy felt like as a kid, that's what my first blowjob felt like, felt weird for some reason.

I got over that feeling it but I still don't like blowjobs that much.
>>
>>25759513
Exactly. I was gonna write that also but I figured maybe that was just me. Glad to see I was right. They fucking yank hard as fuck. And don't know to twist their hand either, just back and forth in a completely unpleasant motion
>>
>>25759340
Like your dick in someone mouth
>>
It hurts. her teeth would always hit the head of my dick
>>
File: 1364056913999.png (139 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
1364056913999.png
139 KB, 424x470
>>25759340
The fact that this picture actually exists and this moment actually happen makes me furious, she is literally giving a cardboard cut out of Justin Bieber a blowjob.

He is such an ugly faggot, deep down I'm just incredibly jealous because I personally think I'm better looking.
>>
>>25759364
>>25759414
>>25759490
>>25759574

Wow, none of you have had good head, huh?
When head is bad, it's no better than just sex. When head is good, it's better than anything fucking else. There are things that can be done with a tongue that a pussy can just not compete with.
>>
if jerking off is a 5/10 a blowjob is a 4/10

a really good bj is at best a 7/10 but most grills are terrible at sucking dick so don't expect much
>>
>>25759938
he's hardly ugly. Maybe average but he looks pretty Chad-tier to me
>>
>>25759938
>be at club
>guys all get called on stage for boots and briefs competition
>they all get in their underwear and cowboy boots and parade around showing off for the girls
>shredded black guy is up
>white girl on the edge of the stage has been freaking out and trying to wave him over since he first walked up and started waiting his turn
>he makes his way around the edge of the dance floor
>finally gets to her
>she literally gets on her knees and sticks her tongue out
That was the end of my night, I called it right there.
>>
File: 1446094563606.png (491 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1446094563606.png
491 KB, 1832x2366
>>25760496
how can we even compete...

bloooox bloxxx
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.