[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here have normie bluepilled parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>18
>live with parents
>constantly yelling at me for quitting college
>they think getting a degree actually means instant 100k job
>they don't realize you have to work 4-5 years entry level to gain "experience" to start climbing the corporate ladder
>they don't know that a degree = high school diploma 20 years ago now and is pretty much usless
>think i'm lazy when I really suffer from clinical depression and am exhausted from wagecucking 2 to 11 every night to pay for car, insurance, etc.
>try to tell them about depression they blow it off as being selfish and feeling sorry for myself
>criticize me for smoking even though my father has done it for 15+ years
>think the reason that I don't have a qt 3.14 gf is because i'm self centered and lazy, not realizing that dating today is different than it was when they were teenagers. Unless your rich as shit or Chad Thundercock you cant get qt grills.
>constantly put down any interests I actually have
>think i'm an all around failure even though I have a stable job and a nice car that I pay for completely on my own, not that bad for being 18.
>going to get my A+ in a few months and try to land tech support job, they still think I have no plan for the future and will just waste my life away doing nothing
>"Why can't you be more like your sister anon?" She has never worked a day in her life, has her car payment given to her by parents, is going to school as some kind of art major (like literally painting and shit) and they think she is going to be completely successful in life.

Neither of my parents have any kind of degree and both work 50K a year jobs. What do?
>>
>>25119248
Move out

and fuck the robot with your massive NEET dick
>>
whoa bud, I hope you don't expect me to read all that text!
>>
File: 1449637262145.jpg (43 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1449637262145.jpg
43 KB, 337x404
>>25119248
>18
>I suffer from clinical depression
>I smoke
>I'm totally not self-centered or lazy
>hurr durr my parents are so bluepilled, they don't even browse /pol/!
You're such a raging faggot holy shit kill yourself.

Why does LITERALLY EVERY TEENAGER think they have depression?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTCg3ZdGtMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePivN7CEhxo
>>
The real reason they yell at you is probably because you're a cunt to them or don't put effort into having a good relationship with them.
>>
>>25119305
Not going to argue with you, but most teenagers spout out depression for attention. I've only ever told one really close friend and (tried) to tell my parents after we had an argument. I don't just go around "muh depression". I usually just act like everything is normal until i'm alone behind a locked door.
>>
File: 1450321084180.jpg (15 KB, 299x296) Image search: [Google]
1450321084180.jpg
15 KB, 299x296
>>25119358
You don't have depression dude.
Swallow your pride and stop being such a narcissist.
Everyone is suffering and you are not special in any way.
>>
>>25119323
I actually do try to have a good relationship with them. Like recently I tried to take up hunting to spend time with my dad. I have no real interest in it other than the peace and quiet but he enjoys it.
>>
>>25119248
Wew lad

Oh to be young again
>>
>>25119380
Except Chads and Stacies.
>>
>>25119691
Yes they suffer as well.
Plenty of Chads kill themselves and most Stacies cry themselves to sleep 3 times a week.
Woman hit the wall at 25 as well. They're not stacies forever.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25119248
mine are a bit redpilled but not enough
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.