[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about her, /r9k/ What's she like? Why's she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 8.jpg (688 KB, 2000x3006) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
688 KB, 2000x3006
Tell me about her, /r9k/

What's she like?

Why's she so special to you?

Does she know how you feel about her?
>>
>>25117953
There used to be someone. Back when I had hopes and dreams. There hasn't been a "her" for a long time. I've forgotten what that feeling of elation is like. It seems like my capacity to fell that way towards someone is diminishing with each passing year. I wonder now if I ever happen to make myself desirable enough for someone, will I even care enough to reciprocate? Oh well...
>>
Well she know already how I feel and she feels the same.

She is basically like me with more ambition, goals and beauty. She is introverted, young, shy, has eclectic taste, somewhat critical but she is prone to hide her feelings.

Met her a year and a half ago. She moved over a year ago. So it's been some tome since we've seen each other. But I text her almost every day. Hell our conversations don't even end properly one of us falls asleep and pick up where we left off. It's interesting. She's also a smart person I can genuinly talk to her about anything. She knows my feelings for her are strong and frankly I think hers are too even of she tries to hide it. I know she wants me.

The reason I think about her often I don't look t her as an object of pure sexual desire. I genuinly believe she is a caring interesting person who I can trust on bringing me joy or just letting me vent my problems.

On top of all that she is thin has long legs and pretty feet cute face, Beautiful nipples. Her ass is nice but still kind of flat and her breasts are kind of small kind of average. She hasn't sent me a picture of her Pussy yet.
>>
>>25117953
tall, blonde, beautiful, fun, smart

she feels the same way about me but has a bf

the cuck lyfe chose me
>>
I glanced at her once and she smiled. Unfortunate that my social anxiety won't let me talk to new people.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1768x992
>I haven't had a proper crush or love in over a year
>I fantasize about women I know, but I know them all and don't want any of them in a romantic way
>I kind of made up an imaginary woman
>she has the same opinions as me
>I'm almost convinced she's real
>>
She isn't beautiful or pretty by normie standards but but all her flaws are part of the package deal. She's shy and awkward and just as fucked up as I am.

But we're so alike on so many levels. She is the only person I can to talk to about literally anything? Death metal, anime, video games, my passion for a culinary career. I find new fun interests through her and she does from me. She understands how fucked up I am as a person and embraces that.

But she lives in Canada and me in the Midwest. She has her family and school to make something while I'm a broke alcoholic who steals food from work to feed my dog.

She's told me she loves me and we both agree if things were better we'd find a way to make this work. Even if she wants to be a reverse trap.

I don't fantasize about having sex with her or anything. I just fantasize about us walking in the cold holding hands. Going out to dinner; playing Guitar Hero together; watching anime and cuddling. Going to the dog park and chasing after my spaz dog. Us cooking and dancing to music.

It's not impossible. I hope she just knows it's all I'm working towards. I will never find another human being like this.
>>
It wasn't a her, for me.

It was a him.

I met him here, on this very board. It was on a thread I made, about something, when I was in university. He said that if I wanted to talk to him, I could, and he left me a throwaway e-mail. I didn't particularly get along with at first, though. But as a few weeks passed, we became closer. I could tell him everything: all my secrets, my worries, and problems. And he told me his.

Eventually, we exchanged photos. I thought he was handsome; he was of the opinion that I was attractive, too. We were both homosexuals.

We moved on to calling on telephone, and Skyping. I thought he was even more handsome, when I saw him in real-time camera. We would stay up for so many hours just talking. I remember we stayed talking for 8 hours, once.

We became officially 'boyfriends' in December of 2014. I paid money to buy him a plane ticket to come visit me.

It didn't work out. The plan to meet was ruined, by factors on my end. But we stayed together. In February, he broke up with me. In March (early April?) he told me to fuck off, because I'd been begging him to talk to me; he said he'd press a restraining order, and mocked me and told me to fuck off.

I still miss him, and love him. I feel empty without him, and I've thought about him every single day since it ended.
>>
We talk all the time, I can't tell if she's ever flirting but every now and then we stare into each other's eyes and smile and she's so sweet and nice but once again I'm not confident enough to tell her how I feel. Why must it always be this way
>>
she's beautiful but she's such a bad person
I haven't been truly happy since before she ruined my life
told me I was second choice to someone who might screw her over and did
now I'm left lonely and confused living a lie hoping one day she'll change her mind and take me back
hoping to mend the hole she left, but I just keep giving her shovels
>>
You guys need to go live somewhere with more people. Get some perspective and realise that there's more than one woman on earth.
>>
>>25117953

i wont allow myself to love someone until i meet her IRL.
>>
It's just infatuation I guess. I first saw her a couple months after I broke up with my first ex (we were together for like 8 years). I met her at her work place and thought she was the most beautiful girl ever. I finally got the courage to ask her out like months later and she said yes. I was ecstatic. But she canceled right before the date. I saw her like once after that and even got into a weird relationship with someone else, but I still think about her a lot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.