[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo 3DS Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: NewN3DSXL_black.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
NewN3DSXL_black.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1000
I'm getting a Nintendo 3DS XL and I was wondering if anyone here has suggestions on what the best games to get are.
>>
>>25605376
Smash bros

/thread
>>
>>25605398
that game is terrible desu
>>
File: rip nintendogs.jpg (27 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
rip nintendogs.jpg
27 KB, 600x476
>>25605376
Nobody plays this thing anymore
>>
>>25605376
Monster Hunter 4, Smash, SMT4, any Legend of Zelda title available and/or Pokemans.
>>
pokemon and animal crossing
>>
>>25605376
OP are you getting the NEW nintendo 3ds xl or just a normal one? Fucking nintendo needs to learn how to name their shit, just be sure that if you're buying the old 3ds that you buy one used. Otherwise you might as well get the new one.
>>
>>25605376
>monster hunter 3
>monster hunter 3g
>monster hunter 3 ultimate
>monster hunter 4
>monster hunter 4 ultimate
>monster hunter x
>SMT4
>SMT soul hackers
>>
Every zelda title
every mario title except NSMB2
every pokemon except ORAS (lmfao)
every DS title ever made except guitar hero because no gba slot
Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (requires the *New* Nintendo 3DS [XL])

can't think of anything else off the top of my head. fuck Smash Bros 3D - Wii U version is inifnitely superior. fuck portability for that game.
>>
I'd get any Monster Hunter games. Got 3 Ultimate for Wii U and it's bretty gud. Getting ready to fight a Diablos for the first time.
>>
If I were to get one it'd be for Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem and Pokemon. Smash is cool too I guess.
>>
>>25605670
fuck gamefreak
fucking oras man i was so looking forward to that
>>
>>25605376
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask AND Ocarina of Time

Smash Bros

Fire Emblem Awakening

Super Mario Land 3D

If you're getting the old 3DS XL just get it used, if you're planning on getting a new one, buy the *new* 3DS XL.
>>
Should I sell my 3ds xl for a "new" ds xl? Is it worth it for that c-button?
>>
>>25605376
>Professor Layton
>Pokemon
>Fire Emblem
>Ace Attorney
>Super Smash Bros.
>>
>>25605449
I'm getting the new one. I agree, they need to do a better job naming their shit. They should have at least just put a 2 after the name
>>
>>25605670
>>25605720
2bh the game is enjoyable if, say, you're retarded
>>
>>25605732
no, i have it and i never use it
>>
>>25605745
>>Professor Layton

GOAT but go for the DS versions OP.

Also maybe try Monster Hunter 3 and 4 if you like games like that. Note: if youre planning to play both, start with 3. I couldnt go back to it after i played 4
>>
>>25605670
Why did Gamefreak get so lazy with ORAS? It could have built on X and Y but instead we got a half-baked boot.
>>
Persona Q
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Luigi's mansion
>>
I wish Bomberman 3D wasn't aborted when the company designing it got absorbed by a larger company.
>>
How do I pirate games? I have a 2DS and no money for games. All I've got is pokemon rumble and pokemon shuffle
>>
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Etrian Odyssey IV
Bravely Default
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Fantasy Life
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Monster Hunter 4U

I can't think of any other games I'd recommend for it.
>>
>>25605376
Are you getting the Hyrule one? That's 25 bucks cheaper, I'd recommend Majora's Mask.
>>
>>25605425
>tfw play it daily because I don't wanna abandon the virtual pets
>tfw they at least give me something to remember to do.
>>
>>25606138
Check /hbg/ on /vg/
Step by step instructions there
>>
I'm a huge fan of the pokemon series myself.

I've spent all day trying to catch a good cresselia.
>>
MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE
I've been playing this game nonstop since Christmas. Great degree of difficulty. Takes a little bit to get into but give it a chance.
>>
>tfw no FE:Fates special edition
fucking jews making me buy digital, its bad enough that they are already splitting the game
>>
File: 1450773877724.jpg (20 KB, 454x433) Image search: [Google]
1450773877724.jpg
20 KB, 454x433
Why would you buy a system without even knowing what games you want for it?

I play dragon quest pokemon smash and animal crossing.
>>
>>25607290
2nd for MH4U
>>
>>25605376
Hack that shit.
>>
>>25607301
fire emblem has turned into faggot weeb shit
>>
>>25605376
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario Kart 7
A Link Between Worlds
Ocarina of Time 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Super Mario 3D Land
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Pushmo
Crashmo
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Mighty Switch Force

Only get Smash Bros. if you don't have a Wii U. Wii U version is better in every perceivable way. There's no real reason to get the 3DS version if you have or are planning to buy the Wii U version.

I wish I weren't a poorfag NEET so that I could buy more games for this thing.
>>
>>25607322
I had some Idea of some of the games I wanted to buy, but I wanted to see what some other people suggested.
>>
mario kart 7 is pretty fun
also pokemon
>>
>>25607421
shut the fuck up, FE has the same story it always has, just with tacked on bullshit supports (admittedly they have always been bullshit bar one or two golden character revealing supports) and now we get a face rubber in Fates.

you retards who say FE turned into muh waifu whatever need to be gassed alongside the jews.
>>
>>25605903
It was, they are probably the same fags who wouldn't stop complaining on /vp/ more months on end about it.
>>
>>25607455
>>>/vg/hbg
>>
i love fire emblem its really the only game im playing rn
>>
>>25605670
>every pokemon except ORAS

Get ORAS, there's nothing wrong with it, its better than pokemon x/y.

But definitely get SSHG, BW/BW2, and yellow on virtual console
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.