[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Frollo did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14
Daily reminder that Frollo did nothing wrong.
>>
File: B54rzptIcAApr2C.jpg large.jpg (31 KB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
B54rzptIcAApr2C.jpg large.jpg
31 KB, 629x354
>guy takes care of you and teaches you all you know for your entire life
>tells you the absolute truth and is correct
>town doesn't even like you until you do something for them
>kill him
>>
>drive man insane
>kill him
>>
File: WoodsEditorial6.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoodsEditorial6.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
He just wanted to be loved. How was he not deserving? Oh right he was in the same league as the hunchback.
>>
Was Frollo a true robot?
>>
>>25573447
She destroyed a father and son relationship. Frollo didn't mean to kill his mother.
>>
>liking gypsys
>>
Is Quasimodo the definitive omega cuck?

>short
>ugly
>literally a mutant freak
>falls in love with and becomes obsessed with the first wioman who shows him and kind of kindness
>she doesn't even love him back but loves some other dude
>when she dies he orbits her dead body until he dies of starvation
>>
He was really sweet. Just like the poster of this thread.
>>
FALSE. He was willing to absolve Esmeralda provided she "choose him". He is meant to be the impartial voice of justice. Burn her for witch craft sure, but the moment he made things personal and strayed from his path look where that got him? Falling into the fires of hell.
>>
File: 1439904685321.jpg (52 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1439904685321.jpg
52 KB, 600x900
>>25573263
I would be his sex slave and take all of his abuse and disgust.
>>
File: frollo-02.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frollo-02.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
>>25574044
That doesn't mean he wasn't still human. You must give him credit for not being unwilling to kill her in the other option. He could have just as easily locked her away and forced her, but he didn't. He was a good man.
>>
dude just wanted that PTP
>>
>>25574339
A good man who was willing to throw his virtues out the window for a chance of gypsy pussy. He was weak and paid for it.
>>
>>25574406
She was in her 20s
>>
>>25573463
>He just wanted to be loved.

Frollo was nothing but hate in his heart. He couldn't love anything. He just wanted to keep Esmeralda as a sex slave. He couldn't control his lust for her and lust, to the bible, is a sin. He blames it on her and stop at nothing to have her. Even burn down all of Paris.

>>25573492
Yes and no . He's Elliot Rogers- tier , yeah but most robots wouldn't shoot up places. Plus, he's religious and had a job.
>>
File: hunchback-frollo.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hunchback-frollo.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
>>25574536
>It's not my fault if it's god's plan, he made the devil so much stronger than a man.

>>25574569
>stop at nothing to have her. Even burn down all of Paris.
Finding Esmeralda meant finding the gypsy hideout and capturing them all. He wasn't just searching for her out of lust. She had made a fool of justice and evaded it. He did what he was supposed to the entire time. Did you see how the citizens were harboring gypsies? If they hadn't and cooperated he wouldn't have had to burn anything as you clearly saw.

He never showed mercy, even then he had her on a pyre already.
>>
>>25574406
>teen
looks like an old hag
>>
>>25574569
Being a NEET is not mandatory for robothood.
I would say robots would become a Frollo if they had power; choose a way against women, children, lesser men. Feel a bit empty deep inside.
>>
File: Hellfire_12.png (290 KB, 792x423) Image search: [Google]
Hellfire_12.png
290 KB, 792x423
>>25575801
>tfw the movie revived her
>>
File: esme1.jpg (97 KB, 857x458) Image search: [Google]
esme1.jpg
97 KB, 857x458
MARIA HAVE MERCY ON FROLLO
>>
>>25574680
>>It's not my fault if it's god's plan, he made the devil so much stronger than a man.
Why do you think there's a juxtaposition between frollo and quasi? Both desired esmeralda, but quasi was able to selflessly sacrifice his own happiness for the one he loved, whereas frollo was unable to do just that and he rationalized it by saying it was Gods plan all along but evidently we see that isn't the case.
>>
File: TT1ru8izuojhhj.jpg (58 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
TT1ru8izuojhhj.jpg
58 KB, 500x313
>>25577118
difference between Frollo and Quasi is that frollo always hated gypsies and Quasi never hated anyone
Frollo wasn't jealous either. He just fell in love with her and only knew he had two options in his position.
Essentially Frollo wasn't even worried about jealousy in the slightest because her presence was "sinful". Even if he was in front of Phoebus he wouldn't care if Phoeb liked her.
>>
File: Hellfire_16.png (305 KB, 791x424) Image search: [Google]
Hellfire_16.png
305 KB, 791x424
Rest in peace Frollo.
>>
File: 10 (1).jpg (445 KB, 900x1292) Image search: [Google]
10 (1).jpg
445 KB, 900x1292
Beato Michael
>>
/r9k/ anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTq2yYyEzqc
>>
THE WORLD IS GAY
AND IT IS STUPID
ITS ME ALONE WHO YOU CAN TRUST IN THIS WHOLE CITY
I AM YOUR DADDY GUUUY
>>
>>25573263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_gGbG9ZXWk
You're right
Frollo was based. Fuck gypsie scum
>>
>>25573371
>wants to protect you from friendzoning stacies
>gets friendzoned by a gypsy stacy and betrays him for nothing
>>
>>25573492
Yes. All he wanted was sex and love. And a shitskinned gip stacey ruined everything.
>>
>>25579172
Fuck you Quasi
This guy raised you and Just wanted you to learn life the hard way.
The gypsy girl forced Quasi to kill and caused Frollo trouble and Quasi lets it all happen.

Frollo was doing his fucking job.
>>
>>25573561
He only liked them sexually. Gypsy women tends to be samras, and samras tend to be unfortunately sexy. But as a people, he had a healthy contempt for gypsies.

fucking whore
>>
>>25579172
http://youtu.be/HZC5jzpR8EE

Better version. Closer to a beta uprising.
>>
>>25574078
Are you a qt samra?

Also pls be my gf. If you are qt, and especially if you are a samra, I promise to treat you like shit and beat you and rape you all the time and blame you for all my problems
>>
I find it hard not to sympathize with Frollo's vision of eradicating all gypsies, especially when you live in a country where their population is relatively numerous.
>>
>>25574536
>A good man who was willing to throw his virtues out the window for a chance of gypsy pussy
yeah, but she is a qt samra.

I mean that one bitch who played Tanya in Red Alert 2 also played a qt gypsy bitch in Thinner, an adaption from Stephen King's book). When I was a teen, I wanted to fuck Tanya so bad, and by proxy, that qt gypsy from Thinner. (Kari Wuhrer is her name I believe)

Keep in mind he is a priest and is therefore is forced to be a virgin despite being surrounded by qt samras everywhere.
>>
>>25574569
>He just wanted to keep Esmeralda as a sex slave
But through slavery, Claude could have loved her. Instead she chose to be a Stacey whore and go after Chad instead

> Plus, he's religious and had a job.
Well that didnt stop me...
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzzkp35jcjg

Required to watch.

The truth behind frollo
>>
>>25579343
I got your reference which is parody making a reference.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.