[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to lose ~100 lbs. Give me the /r9k/ approved diet plan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9
File: slothy.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
slothy.gif
1 MB, 245x184
I need to lose ~100 lbs. Give me the /r9k/ approved diet plan.
>>
im 5'8 ~120 lbs, all you need to do is eat one meal a day and you'll lose weight. sometimes i cheat by having a snack when i get really hungry, just dont go overboard and you'll be good senpai
>>
>>25559587
No idea but the easiest and simplest thing you can do is add fiber to your diet. Start eating a high fiber, bran-based cereal for insoluble and fruit for soluble fiber. Obviously cutting out excess fat/sugar/salt is important too, though it'll take a while to get used to the taste of food without it.
>>
>>25559627

How many calories do you do in that one meal?

If I do that I'm gonna need something to snack on during the day that is really low calorie to keep me full. I'm thinking lots of cucumbers and celery? Pretty bland though.
>>
>>25559663
>wants to lose weight
>i need to keep full
No you fat fuck, you need to work out and eat less. If you're so fucking fat that 100 lbs is a goal, you don't get to use regular diets. You get to work out and eat less of everything except home made healthy meals. And watch your fucking portions, too much of anything even "healthy" food can be bad. You're supposed to feel hungry if youre that fat and want to lose weight, that's when you know you're eating less than what made you fucking fat in the first place. Drink only water, work out for at least an hour a day, and i don't mean go for runs. Download P90X or something and get weights. You need to build muscle to burn the fat.
WHEN you get hungry after a meal or a work out just make a protein shake.
Water and powder, that's it.
Fruits for snacks only. Keep the vegetables for your meals.
>>
>>25559587
Eat 500 calories a day like im doing
>>
>>25559799
Also stop counting calories, seriousky fuck off.
Pick 5 healthy meals you like for the week's dinner, and try new foods.
>>
>>25559663
You will not lose weight if you "feel full" you need to be hungry most of the time because that's how your body signals that it's below maintenance calories. Count calories or it won't work don't just get "fruit and vegetables" because it's still possible to eat too many and not make progress.

Supposedly chicken breast is one of the most efficient things as far as fullness to caloric content ratio but you still won't feel content if you're losing weight.
>>
>>25559837

Well it is possible with foods like celery and cucumber. They are basically zero calories.
>>
>>25559851
Yeah but somebody who needs to lose 100 lbs probably has a TDE of 2600+ calories, you can't just quit calories cold turkey like that.
>>
>>25559799

Thanks for the advice. Is there some guide I can follow for daily food/workout routine? I'm one of those people that needs things laid out in a nice orderly fashion.

>>25559889

Yeah, OP here, the main thing is cutting out beer. I was doing like 1000-2000 calories of beer on most days. I've now cut that out, and I feel starving all the time. I figure it's because of the massive calorie deficit.

But I didn't eat healthy before either or work out much so now instead of just cutting out beer, I want to actually have a healthy life.
>>
>>25559587
1000 calories of Chicken Tendies per day if you plan of fluid calorie intake (soda, etc), 1400 calories of chicken tendies if you'll drink just water.
>>
File: BemtlTWCMAA1wQ2.png (272 KB, 598x257) Image search: [Google]
BemtlTWCMAA1wQ2.png
272 KB, 598x257
A French youtuber did it. He's lost way more than 100lbs since then.
Basically, he did cardio and ate less.
>>
>>25559587
I thought this was gonna be the gif where he holds the food up to his mouth, and then simply puts it back down

Someone post that one
>>
>>25559922

Do you have a link to this guy? It looks interesting.
>>
1) Quit soda
2) Drink heaps of water
3) Stop ordering take out
4) Eat healthy
5) Smoke lots and lots of Meth
>>
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 850x1263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 850x1263
800 calories a day. No more than that. It's my diet any time I get above 19% body fat. According to my doctor I'm as healthy as can be.
>>
>>25559966
Type "Joueur du Grenier" on youtube. He's an AVGN equivalent.
>>
>>25560017

I'm aiming for 1200, which is
a) Way less than what I've been injesting
b) Much less than my resting cal rate (2000)
c) More doable than 800
d) Healthier than 800

1200 is two footlong Subway ham sandwiches. Seems pretty reasonable to me. Any time I eat 300 calories, I'll cut out 6" of my sub diet.

I'll also start biking 20-40 min a day while watching TV.
>>
>>25559587
Wake up. eat 4-6 eggs scrambled with a banana and 1-2 slices of whole wheat bread. eggs will fill your shit up right no matter how much of a fatass eater you are, just eat more eggs. Then do some aerobics 60 mins after breakfast (you can do this before breakfast for better metabolism jump starting). Doesn't have to be crazy just like 15-30 mins of jumping jacks, jogging, stairs, etc. Lunch= Skinless Chicken breast with rice and broccoli. Again eat as much as you fucking want dude and season to taste. Afternoon= some sort of strength training program. doesn't have to be crazy, even 15-30 mins a day is ok as long as you're lifting hard (with good form) and feel muscle soreness the next day. Protein drink after working out, with 12oz whole milk. 60 mins after the whole milk protein drink do more aerobics 15 mins. Then eat dinner of beef/fish/chicken with rice/beans/whole wheat bread and broccoli/green beans/avocado/asparagus.

Great snacks are almonds and most types of treenuts.

Just remember protein fills you up more than carbs or fats, while adding very little if any body fat. so if you can't stop eating just eat as much protein as you can. Change your mindset about carbs to where you view them as fuel for activities instead of I can eat 300 carbs every day no matter what.

Also get plenty of sleep. People who are tired produce more fat storage hormones. Also don't do diet sodas.
>>
>>25559587
The only diet plan you will need: https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/

It looks at weight loss from an engineering and management perspective instead of a medical perspective.
>>
>>25559587
Get a job that has you actually working
>>
Don't do any cardio, do weights.
Cardio doesn't make you lose weight, muscle and your diet does.
Seriously fuck anyone that recommends any type of cardio.
Those fat fucks who ride an inside bike while watching tv all stay fucking fat. You need muscle to burn fat. Working out your heart isn't going to work out your fucking gut.
>>
>>25560116

I'm a lawfag so no go.
>>
>>25560054
Don't eat subway ham sandwiches. You don't need to lose 100lbs as much as you need to change your approach to diet and exercise. People have lost weight eating subway sandwiches but with very specific tasteless sandwiches. I would advise that you focus instead on providing yourself with low calorie, protein packed, whole food. If you can consistently eat this you will have changed your attitude about food away from an instant gratification outlook which is what gets so many people in the spot that you're in now.

Sorry for preaching, I'll step off my high horse now.
>>
>>25559922
Reminds me of that fat fuck boogie2988 who has been 'trying' to lose weight for years now but had barely lost 50lbs of his 500+lb being so indtead just cries about fatshaming and how hard it is to stand up wah waaaah.

Then you get that guy who just does it.
>>
>>25560191

I need simple meals with no cooking. I don't have the time to go grocery shopping and make meals. I need something that is quick and easy to buy, and that I can easily measure the nutritional value of.

If you have a better option, please let me know!
>>
>>25560351
he started a new year 1200 calorie liquid diet now apparently
>>
>>25560171
literally completely wrong and you have no idea how fat even works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuIlsN32WaE
>>
>>25560054
Dude, don't be a pussy and just eat 800 calories worth of fruit and vegetables, with the occasional protein. It's easier than going to subway. Just go to the grocery store and buy a shitton of produce you can eat and some egg whites.
>>
>>25560054
op, you can eat anything that you fucking want if you are counting your calories and you stick to it. biking is great.
>>
Ephedrine and caffeine, be sure to toss most of your food. Soon you too will know the joys of forgetting to eat for a day.
>>
when i wanna lose weight i just eat one bowl of cereal a day
>>
drink black coffee and smoke cigarettes instead of eating
>>
>>25560171
youre wrong, cardio can help you lose weight, its still exercise and you are still burning calories
>>
None of this calorie counting shit really works for me when there's no way for me to calculate what goes in my food right now. I still live with my father at 25 and only cook one or two meals a week (Friday-Sunday) since he's not home at that time.
I won't do exercise because it requires me to go to where other people are and costs money I don't have.

So currently I've dropped all soda and fast foods from my diet. I've never been much into breakfast so I don't eat that anymore. I also skip school lunch and only eat a small meal for dinner, just enough to stop the feeling of hunger for a few hours. I don't know if this is sustainable long term or if my willpower will hold but I'm doing my best. I'm too stupid for all this nutritional science shit.

I was 90kg when I left the military in December 2012. I was 115kg with winter clothes on and a light messenger bag (less than a kilogram) last Monday when I discreetly measured myself at the doctor's office.
I was fat as fuck even at 90kg, so I have to drop to like 70kg. That's a 45kg drop so it'll probably take a few years, possibly much longer without exercise. I can't think about getting weights or something until I find my own apartment which might be never at this rate.
>>
Restrict drinking to water only. You'll probably lose 50lbs from that alone.
Don't eat snacks, or better yet, use fruits and veggies as snacks instead.
>>
>>25560534
>I won't do exercise
You can't do pushups at home? There's plenty of exercises you can do without going to the gym and without buying a lot of, or any, equipment.

Alos, skipping breakfast AND lunch is a bad idea i think.
>>
>>25560534
you realize that not eating forces your body into starvation mode in an effort to conserve energy. Your metabolism slows, so the food you do eventually take in isn't burned off very efficiently. It also has many more effects all over your body. its worse for you to skip and meal than to have a light one. especially if you're exorcising.
>>
>>25560577
Pushups just make me feel desperate, I can't do a single one. I might have to try to get into doing some simple bodyweight stuff in the morning, guess I'll sleep less.
>>
>>25560652
I realize this, but I don't see any other way to reduce the amount I eat. The only large calorie source I can think of is dinner, and I try to eat as little of that as possible.
>>
>>25560663
walk around the block for an hour every single day
>>
Muscle training is better if you want to prevent starvation mode
>>
super secret: weight loss is largely irrespective of exercise . Sure, you can plan on running 2-3 hours a day (unlikely if you're already a fat fuck) or you can simply stop eating (as much).

Anorexic people rarely exercise themselves to that size, they simply don't eat as much. Because you are already fat you will have to drastically reduce your caloric intake (probably on the order of 1200-1300 kcal/day). That worst part is that you basically have to maintain that intake for...ever. But the good news is that over time your stomach will shrink so you'll feel more full with less.

It's just going to suck until then.

Focus on "low calorie" foods that are still filling. Eat a lot of vegetables (best to just avoid most legumes) for now. Eat a shit load of lettuce/spinach/squash, eat until you are full. Until you feel sick. You are pretty safe if you don't fry them. Focus on steaming if you are actually doing this.

Otherwise, just starve yourself and take amphetamines (basically any of them). They're not good for you, but if you're gonna die you may as well look pretty.
>>
>>25560652
this isnt true at all rofl, just google "starvation mode" and read up on it.

anyway OP, it gets way easier to eat less when you keep at it for a while. you will feel full faster and wont be constantly hungry if you actually follow your diet. the first few weeks/months are bad, but if you have the willpower to power through it, it will be a lot easier later on.
>>
>>25560652
EVERY FUCKING TIME SOME STUPID FUCKING IDIOT HAS TO STEP IN AND SPOUT THIS SAME TIRED BULLSHIT

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>25560810
this tobh, a mile burns like 100-150 calories. Even if you run ten miles a day every day, that's only 1500. You can just limit yourself to 800 calories and burn that much off while sitting at your PC for 16 hours
>>
>>25559587
cut out soda
limit junk foods

thats it. i would recommend actually going to a gym and excersizing but thats seen as normie here for some reason even though less than 1 percent of people actually go there

>>25560351
at that point if you tried to lose weight rapidly you are at extreme risk of a heart attack
>>
>>25560726
I'd take an hour long walks if it wasn't winter and freezing. My eyes begin to water from the cold in 15 minutes and then I'm half blind.
Will do when it gets warmer though.
>>
>>25561035
Don't let me stop you. Exercise is good for you, cardio or otherwise. The thing is - fat people seem to expect that 1-3-10 hours of exercise is going to reverse what years of shitty eating did. You didn't get fat because of lack of exercise, you got fat because of how you eat.

I think you should exercise, I think _everyone_ should. But if you are looking to lose weight, start counting calories. Seriously. None of this "well the creamer I added to that coffee didn't count" bullshit. Really count all of the shit you put into your body.

If you can limit how much you take in, you will lose weight. If you can't, you won't. It's really that simple.

If you walk a familiar route, the stinging in your eyes probably won't go away but it'll become less significant. After a while you know all the steps and you know where you're going, don't put off walking because it's cold. This is your health and your life. You don't lose the weight you die young. Not in 5 years probably. But your life sucks in 5 years. Maybe you've had a heart attack by 45 or 50, and doctors give you a life expectancy of something like 60-65. But if you can lose that shit and get your heart into a good place? Fuck, cancer might take you at 70 or 80 but your goddamn heart is going to be pounding along with you the whole way.

Do it for yourself anon. I've had to watch this shit and it's not pretty. It might not be particularly sad, it's more typical than sad at this point. But it's painful and it's gross and it's OPTIONAL. You actually have full control over which way this takes you.
>>
>>25561123
Thanks for the serious response. I'm >>25560534 so not everything is possible right now, but I'll keep working on making changes.
It's really fucking painful walking outside in -30 Celsius weather though.
>>
>>25560577
don't you need to install a pull up bar?
>>
>>25561239
For pullups yes, not for pushups.
>>
>>25561365
Isn't it bad to do just one type of exercise and ignore every other muscle? From what I've read, with body weight exercises you cannot avoid having to do pull ups
>>
PSMF

/thread
>>
>>25560380
>TEDx
Almost had me there
>>
>>25561790
Doesn't mean you can't start with something else and save up money or whatever if you need it. Plus those non-permanent pull-up bars exist.

Working out is still working out, at least you're burning calories.
>>
File: 1400879653188.jpg (14 KB, 290x279) Image search: [Google]
1400879653188.jpg
14 KB, 290x279
>>25560431
THIS!!!!!one11!blox
>>
>>25559799
What you're saying is I cant just eat a head of lettuce whenever I get hungry? How can people say fat is bad if being healthy requires the pain of hunger?
>>
>>25559587
Eat less food. You know exactly what types of food are unhealthy so don't eat the unhealthy food. Aim for slow weight loss or you will get lots of excess baggy skin
>>
>>25559587
Count cals. Otherwise kill self.
>>
>>25559587
This is the only working solution, though don't blame me if something happens to you.

Pros: it's cheap and easy to make.

Coffee reduces hunger completely, drink like 0,2 liters at once (with sugar of course, it tastes like shit otherwise) and you'll be able to skip a meal without feeling any hunger for at least 6 hours. After a while you'll get used to eating only once a day, like I did, I've been skipping either dinner or lunch almost every day for the past 2 years, lost over 40 kg. I quit drinking coffee after that, since there's no reason to keep drinking it.

Cons: it might affect your health negatively, get your blood and heart checked before trying.
>>
honestly OP just go full starvation mode. Im 6ft but weighed ~255 pounds at 18 and looked like a pudgy fuck. Im down to 200 now and still trying to go lower after about 6 months. i realized that if i ate fuck all except 1 very small meal a day, I lose just over a pound through sleep. So i ate less than a pound of food and nothing else every day and just lost weight through sleep. fuck everyone who told me "oh that isnt healthy, you shouldnt do that" if i dont do it i stagnate or gain. its really painful and hard the first couple weeks but for the love of god just stick through it. I got my mind off the hunger by playing WoW so just distract yourself. the couple days I let loose in the past 6 months i felt sick because I guess my stomach became accustomed to small meals and I had to throw up. the food i ate ranged from healthy shit to greasy shit but as long as its small portions, you still lose weight. if you ever get insanely hungry, drink water
>>
>>25562977
This. I was a chubby fucker and by eating once a day, sometimes every few days, I lost a tonne of weight. It's not for everyone, I've never really been much into food so it was a lot easier for me to go without it.
>>
1500 calories and 30 minutes of cardio every other day
>>
>>25562977
>mfw I'm only an inch taller than you and weight what you used to at 18
you give me hope, thanks
>>
>>25563001
I hope you become hopeful because it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I mean, im still an anti social awkward fuck who spends all day on the computer but losing has made shit so much easier for me. no matter how hungry you get just stick through it and resist temptation
>>
>>25559799
Go back to / fit plox
>>
>>25563237
I don't expect sweeping changes or anything, I just want to feel like I can easily move again.
>>
>>25563253
you will i promise, trivial shit like putting socks on and bathing is much more fluid now
>>
>>25559587
cut pop, cut chocolate, cut crisps, cut takeaways and fastfood...fully

eat anything else you want.
>>
Take dnp for a month and stop eating.
>>
just eat less. it's science
>>
File: 1430595165454.png (256 KB, 434x497) Image search: [Google]
1430595165454.png
256 KB, 434x497
Literally eat chicken + rice and eggs only, OP. Do cardio and get into weight lifting.
>>
>>25562880

Uhhh that isn't a lot of coffee is it? You're way over blowing the health risks of coffee. It's very healthy to drink in moderation.

And no sugar, only black.
>>
Instead of all of this gimmick bullshit, eat a ketogenic diet at a mild caloric deficit. You will lose weight, never feel excessively hungry, and lose your sweet tooth easily. It's the one type of dietary shift that works for literally every set of genetics as long as it's done correctly.
>>
>>25559630
are apple sandwiches okay?
>>
>>25564642
0,2 liters of expresso? how can you drink it without sugar? besides if you're gonna skip meals, that little sugar helps a lot.
>>
>>25559587
A lot of these people are fucking ridiculous, OP.
I've lost 77 lbs so far by looking up a calorie calculator online to figure out how many cals I can eat in a day to lose weight.
Then you just count calories. If you cut carbs out and stick to mostly meat, veg and water instead of sugary drinks, you will lose weight easily even if you're too much of a lazy ass to work out as well.
Carbs are very calorie dense and don't keep you feeling satisfied, but replacing that with meat and vegetables will and you'll soon stop craving so badly for the crap you used to eat.
You probably want to invest in a cheap digital scale to weigh meat. They're only about $15.
>>
>>25564686
This. Keto is bomb.
>>
>>25564890
In addition, even if it's not hardcore "true" keto, just keeping your carbs fairly low in general is just as effective.
>>
>>25562569
People who suffer from drug withdrawals suffer pain.

Same thing, you cannot expect to lose weight without making sacrifices somewhere.
>>
i lost 77 lb last year

my diet was
breakfast: oats + water w/ optional banana and nuts
lunch: sandwhich or salad or celery stick + piece of fruit (usually this)
dinner: chicken breast and broccoli

planning a diet is easy, motivation and application is hard
>>
>>25559587

Eat nothing but celery for a year and you'll lose the weight.
>>
>>25564871
this right here. I'm down 20lb since august and aiming for another 10 over the next 2-3 months.
no gimmick diet or starvation plan can truly replace knowing the numbers to use and eating well, high protein low fat.
>>
Remember, diets and exercise.

Diets only make you so healthy, exercise is what keeps your body truly fit.
>>
If you want to lose weight all you have to do is eat less. You don't even have to eat healthy. Just less.

If you want to do a little exercise as well that will help a bit. But eating is the biggest factor when it comes to controlling your weight.

At my biggest I was 290. Now I'm at 160.

All I did was eat less and start walking a few days a week. I still eat the same unhealthy foods that I did when I was at my biggest. I just eat a lot less now.

But you'll obviously have to do things differently if your goal isn't just to lose weight but get in amazing shape as well.
>>
>>25564854

Oh. Yeah that's a lot of espresso. We don't really do espresso here.
>>
It's as easy as doing nothing different but switch out sugar soda for diet for a couple weeks.

I eat whole pizzas by myself, candy, cheetos, all that shit. I wear 30x34 jeans, and when they get tight I do nothing more than change the dew for diet dew. It's not as good but after a couple days you forget the taste of sugar and it becomes normal. Fat people are a meme. They want to be fat, there's no other reason for having a bmi over 19.
>>
>>25559587
>>25559587
Beginning of January, last year, I was 250lbs at 6'1" when I made my resolution to lose weight. As of today, I'm 188 lbs. Here's all I did
>cut back on soda
Didn't even stop drinking entirely, I'm drinking a Mountain Dew right now, but I sub other things, like I'll order unsweet iced tea and then toss in a packet or two of sugar, so I get something sweet to wash down my meal and I'm not drinking a billion grams of sugar.
>light cardio and light calisthenics
Ride your bike for a few miles, go for an hour long walk every night, slowly bump it to a brisk pace, start throwing in a little jogging action every now and then, and do like a few sets of push ups every so often. Like, if I'm shitposting all day long, I'll do a set of twenty every few hours.
>lean meats and low fat protein sources
Chicken breast is cheap and easy to cook a billion different ways. Shit, fry it, if you want (obviously not on a daily basis). Black beans, yellow rice, grilled chicken breast, you've got yourself a nice dinner with a shit ton of brotein. Which leads me to my last one
>cook
Start cooking. You'll save money, and you'll be more in control of what's going in your body. Drop McDonald's and hit up your grocery store, the $10 you were probably going to spend on a single, shit-your-pants meal can get you a few days worth of hearty food.
I don't claim to be a fitness guru, I'm not ripped or even really all that muscular at all, just kinda skinny now, but I breathe better, have more energy, a more positive outlook on life in general, more confidence. You don't have to go crazy to lose weight, you just have to stick to a plan, and stick it out.
>>
my diet plan was like this:

breakfast: oatmeal with low-fat milk and greek yoghurt

lunch: lean meat like turkey breast, chicken breast, even lean pork and beef or baked fish and a shitload of vegetables like carrots, brown rice, peas, green beans, broccoli, Cauliflower, etc.

dinner: scrambled eggs or tuna salad or even some black bread with cooked ham and tomato, cucumber, etc.

important: only drink water, like 3 liters a day. no alcohol, no fast food, no candy, you get it. just stick to what i wrote above.

i lost 38 lbs in 3 months and i wasnt even that fat when i started. like 158 lbs max (yes, i am 5'7 manlet). so if you are a real fatass you can perform much better than this, but be aware of the danger of loose skin so just relax and dont overstate.

good thing is, i was never really hungry, just a bit craving for carbs at the beginning. you can even add a cheating day on saturday or so after a while and still lose like 2 lbs a week. if you have running shoes or access to a gym you can do the couch25k plan or a beginners whole body workout plan if you like but you really dont need to.

one last thing: i am not saying you should stay a lardass but i warn you anyway: being able to just eat whatever the fuck you want and having some slight love handles is much better quality of life than renounce everything you like just to have a body like those cam whore sissy boys you see on the internet. don't get a eating disorder because of that crap. it happens easier than you think.

good luck to you!
>>
I'm a neet, never exercise and am almost underweight

Never buy snacks. Never buy processed food or food that has a lot of unnecessary shit in it. Buy only "healthy" food so you have to eat that when hungry.

It is possible to lose weight on bad foods, but I think in general it will leave you wanting for more and make it harder to not binge and overeat. You'll also feel more sluggish on bad food.

Only buy food once a week, or every two weeks or so. Make dinner of what you have available.

Make food from the bottom as much as you can. Buy as few sauces and similar as you can. Make them yourself. If you don't like following recipes like me, try making food by smelling the spices you put in and try imagining what it will taste like. Have at least 30 different types of spices so you can always make something good when your refrigerator is running out of food. Follow a recipe thrice a year or so to learn something new so you don't get bored.

Drinks lots of tea and cocoa. Coffee could be good, but it may inhibit some vitamin absorption. Been a long time since I read about it so can't remember in detail.

Before eating ask yourself "am I really hungry now?"
Feel your body a gay bit. Are you hungry or just wanting to eat?
>>
>dont eat processed foods
>cut back on 90% of sugar
>excercise more
>sleep more
>fap more
>do it everyday
>paint your nails too faggot
>>
>>25565409

forgot something: you dont need to count calories at all. dont be the "i eat 500 kcal a day x-DDD" idiot. just eat what i suggested until you dont feell hungy anymore. you will still lose a lot of weight.
>>
>>25565141
How old are you? I was the same in my early 20's, but as you get older your metabolism slows down, especially after 30 or so. If you keep this up,you will become a fattie yourself one day.

Also, anyone over 16 drinking soda regularly is retarded.
>>
File: 6b9co0.gif (1016 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
6b9co0.gif
1016 KB, 500x271
>>25559799
Dont listen to this guy. Hes a stupid faggot.
You can probably lose weight by eating the exact same shit you do right now except make it your fucking self instead of having a company make it for you.
You'll never EVER be able to willpower through anything.
If you know anything about addiction, youd know that willpower is the weakest form of control.
You need to make changes to your habits and the situations youre in and overeating and controlling what you do eat not fucking WILLPOWER through it. Thats fucking stupid not only from a psychological point which everyone knows doesnt work because we wouldnt have smokers or alcoholics or drug users. But its also stupid from a biological point because hunger and thirst are the basic biological responses made to keep you alive and trying to fight them instead of manipulating them correctly is moronic.

Example:
You like tendies?
You can buy them from a company and its probably like 7g of fat each and like 200 calories each.
Filled with all kinds of shit to preserve and what not.

OR

You could get chicken and bread it yourself and bake it in the oven and freeze it into bags and eat healthy baked chicken whenever you want.
Processed stuff has so much extra garbage calories in it that you dont need and stuff like corn syrup.
Would you dump corn syrup into food you make, just fucking because? Fuck no right? But if you eat stuff you dont hand make, you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26DmkGmCFz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ieqynyRb0&list=PL-ZwpUfadausrZuWvgICPq67DqpgQIeN1&index=21
>>
>>25565744

I'm not gonna make my own food. Takes way too much time and effort. I'm not a NEET so I don't have time to do this shit.
>>
>>25565899
Have you tried meth?
>not having another neet live with you and be the house bitch employee for free
>>
Spinach, water and exercise
>>
>>25564950

Can you just eat that everyday with no risks?
Isn't that unbalanced on your body? Isn't a diet supposed to be more complex than that?

I would gladly eat the same everyday. My autism allows me to not even want variation, but I worry it's not healthy.
>>
>>25565080

Did u get loose skin at all? How long did it take for you to lose those pounds?
>>
How has only one person recommended ephedrine. Just do an ec stack and you won't need to eat at all op. Don't use dnp because if you're a fat fuck you'll probably slip up and eat chips or something and end up cooking yourself alive.
>>
>>25566671
I think it's fine for a year or two, probably would take a multivitamin just in case. In some ways, eating the same food every day might help your body to function more efficiently, as long as the food items were agreeable with your digestion.
>>
>>25560171
I hope no one listens to this fucking retard.
A cardio+workout combo is the way to go.
>>
Get away from your fucking computer. Go outside. Go for a walk every day, then start jogging in spurts, then make the whole jog. Eat something other than tendies and hurt pockets. Join a gym. Shit try ANYTHING.
>>
>>25564950
Idk if you're still here anon but thats a great diet thanks
>>
>>25560171
Calories in vs calories out. Nothing more to it than that. Does cardio burn calories? Yes.
>>
>>25564890
>>25564686
>>25564904
I don't know what it is about keto, but its way easier to keep doing than anything else I've done. Plus it really fucking works. Although that might just be the calorie deficit.
>>
>>25569802
Nah, it's not just the caloric deficit. The science is slowly showing that the type of calories that we take in can dramatically affect certain hormonal processes, some of which are directly related to fat retention and satiety and etc. Keto just fucking works but most people don't have the discipline to stick with it when they don't know how to cook or can't stop eating sugar for the 1-2 weeks that it takes to kill the cravings. On a personal note, I feel much sharper on keto, an effect is speculated to be related to how ketogenic diets work so well for seizure control. I give credit to finding this diet in my recent success in school.
>>
>>25569891
You're literally me in 2013. First time in my life it seemed like I had my shit together. Down hill since then though. Probably because I stopped doing keto.
>>
>>25569891
>I feel much sharper on keto
i felt this way too, and lost a ton of weight quickly. too bad i couldnt keep it up, now it seems really hard to imagine eating a keto diet again, not sure why
>>
Just starting all this shit a few weeks ago after finding out how fat I actually was at Christmas.

When does the hunger stop? Seriously, if this is what all you thin people are like all the time then I'm not sure how you guys cope.

I'm going on about 1000 calories or so because I need to lose this shit fast. It's just really fucking difficult.
>>
>>25562977
Considering doing this but living at home with fat parents makes this really, REALLY difficult.
>able to skip lunches and just lie outright that I had one when they're at work
>at dinner time they always make fatty shit (even if they don't know it) and emotionally guilt trip me into eating a big portion

I wish I could just finally move out (I'm 23) and go full anorexia because right now I fucking hate being such a fat slob.
>>
>>25570739
maybe pretend youre sick for a while and you dont feel like eating?
>>
>>25570792
I'm never been sick for longer than a few days. The time it'd take to see results would make them notice and either get worried or see through the ruse.
>>
File: zb.jpg (652 KB, 1508x1288) Image search: [Google]
zb.jpg
652 KB, 1508x1288
Ignore everything anyone in this thread has told you, OP, don't try to understand calories or exercise or anything like that because you don't need to understand it and you definitely don't need to exercise

Have a bowl of Life cereal at lunchtime. Have a good meal at dinner time, whatever mommy makes should suffice. Never eat outside of these two meals, no snacks, no nothing. Only drink black coffee and water. Maintain this lifestyle for the rest of your life and you will lose a lot of weight and keep it off.

Trust me
>>
>>25570864
Does the diet help me get a better fashion style than your pic?
>>
Daily reminder your stomach actually grows when you've been a fat fuck for so long and you WILL need to feel hunger until it shrinks down to a manageable level.
>>
>>25571140
How long does that take?
>>
File: huel.jpg (155 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
huel.jpg
155 KB, 480x720
>>25559587
The ultimate robot food. You never have to leave the room just have bags of it it keeps for ages and you can put whatever flavour you like in it.
It's nice with water milk great too.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.