[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life so cruel >about 8 months ago decide to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
Why is life so cruel

>about 8 months ago decide to change my life
>eat only whole foods, workout
>loose all my weight, no longer a fat fuck
>start working out 5 days a week
>making gains, decently muscular
>work on my attitude so I'm likable by people
>start feeling good about myself
>get a job
>get along with all my co-workers
>start hanging out with Chad's at univeristy
>Go to night clubs, bars, play sports, go to the gym and shit
>Match with an easy 8 on tinder
>Go on like 5 dates
>handle it really well, I didn't act like a douche but I wasn't a human welcome mat
>Shag her a few times
>all of a sudden try to arrange another date
>no response
>try again a week later
>still to response
>fuck it, try to match with other harlots in tinder
>no matches, and none of my other matches wanna meet up
>try to talk to Chad's during Christmas break, and arrange something, no response
>Chad's stop talking to me, no gf, atleast I aced my exams

I'm convinced to matter how hard I try being a robot is an inescapable curse, somehow my autism shined through my forced chad-esque persona. I did everything right though, why am I still alone. Atleast I got to experience what it was like to be normal, but now I don't wanna go back to being a robot, but I'm so tired of trying to be somebody im not, I'm tired of feeling sore from working out. I wanna go back to the way things were before, but I don't. I wish I could just drop dead.
>>
>>25104530

So you

>decided to change your life
>actually did it (!!)
>got fit
>started hanging with successful people, playing sports, going out, in other words, LIVING LIFE
>went on dates and had sex

You're not a fucking robot you mong. If lifting and talking to people was all it took to turn your life around you were probably fat and tall, which means being a reject was always your fault
>>
>>25104530
Just b urself haha :^]
>>
>>25104606
I'm only 5'11"

I've just never been able to talk to people without spaghetting out, which lead to people shitting all over me, so around grade 9(5-6 years ago) I just stopped talking to people. I have a hard time talking to people/reading facial expressions and body language. It took every fiber of my being to be able to pull this off so far.
>>
>>25104530
You can't b urslef and you can't be someone else

so much for changing your life around, look at where that got you. It may work for others but not everyone is the same, you're going to need a different way to be happy
>>
What's so cruel about that. Your problems are fucking retarded. I've heard girls with worse problems than that.
>>
Do things because you enjoy them. Don't do things so others will accept you. People probably realize how shallow and narcissistic you are, and don't want anything to do with a fake.
>>
>>25104530

The problem is you are trying way too hard. Working on yourself is good, but other people have no reason to sacrifice themselves for you. Normies pursue what is in their own best interests while you want them to commit to your own struggles.
>>
>>25104530
>eat only whole foods
Can't imagine how you can be even more of a retarded normie faggot.
>>
>>25105684
Lol eat your tendies
>>
god you are such a pussy

it's not the end of the fucking world because you can't get a girl or if your friends don't want to hang out with you

this literally happens to everyone, you can't just assume you'll never ever experience loneliness and rejection again now you're no longer a robot
>>
yes it is

>had a job
>drove a car
>had friends
>got in a car accident
>sit on my ass on a wheelchair
>go to physical therapy
>come home
>>
Get new friends faggit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.