[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal DXM thread DXM general /DXM/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 651x481
Any anons planning on a robotrip soon?

Just took one?

In the midst of one right now?

Share your stories and experiences and expectations

I'm thinking about robotripping soon, haven't done it in about 5 years or so but I think it's time again. Gonna chug 2 of the standard size bottles of robitussin
>>
I really want to, I just have nowhere i can go to trip for a day. Someone is pretty much always home at my house
>>
>tfw lost the magic

the one drug i enjoyed the most and i can't ever enjoy it again. it was just the right kind of weird and isolating to complement my shitty personality and it started to just feel like being a dizzy, itchy drunk.
>>
I took 300mg first trip ever last year. It was a lot of fun. If say it was great, even. I've done shrooms and acid and I enjoyed dxm as much as both, even got some insights out of it.

It seems like some people hate it, I don't see why. I bet they are taking the wrong type of dxm or one with additional active ingredients
>>
>>25549952
Cant you just take a break for a bit?
>>
>>25549937

Can you make an excuse to spend a night in a cheap hotel? They are awesome got doing drugs in. go on a camping trip that is like four or five hours from you home
>>
>>25550025
took a pretty long break before trying again to the same results. that was a few years ago.

on top of that i'm not down to shell out $13 for a likely disappointing high (or shoplift it like i did when i was a teenager)
>>
File: 1451406958527.jpg (311 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1451406958527.jpg
311 KB, 560x560
>>25549952
>mfw im doing it right and avoiding this

i discovered it at 17. im 18 now. when i discovered it, i went through like 2 months of stupid use. like doing it every week/multiple times a week.

i realized i was going to ruin it. so now i stick to once per month, period, no matter what.

on dec 28 i dosed 500mg. it was fun, had some closed eye visuals listening to music. on the 28th, or around there, whenever is best, im going to do 700. 2 bottles ah sizzurp
>>
>>25550224
you think i didn't space my trips out? maybe less space in between than yours, but i followed the week/plateau rule like you seem to be. it took a while for me, but i got there eventually.

don't kid yourself. i did it right too, without any trips within two weeks of each other. the magic still died.

nothing lasts forever
>>
You're making a mistake using it this much, or at all, when you aren't even twenty.

The mind isn't developed into mid twenties. You could damage yourself.

I did all the drugs, around age 21. Take a trip year break.

Also drugs like acid and dxm should be used twice a year or less. Shrooms aren't useful if you take them weekly. Once a year to clean out the cobwebs

That is the proper way

Good luck. You might feel like you don't care now but when you have memory problems before thirty, you'll regret it big time
>>
File: 1448860916299.gif (76 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1448860916299.gif
76 KB, 500x303
I spent basically all of October and much of December tripping before deciding to take a break to get back to baseline and kill tolerance, but a psychiatrist prescribed me lexapro which interacts poorly with it so I haven't taken it since.

I bought a bottle of tussin w/ doxy yesterday and am really excited to possibly be stepping back into the isolation chamber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e089x6ba1Zo
>>
>>25550645
>December
November
>>
What legal brands are available in the UK?
>>
>>25549875
ugh too much extra crap in cough syrup

just trip on RCs or, best case scenario, LSD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.