[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*burp* *fart* Do I even need to say it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
*burp* *fart* Do I even need to say it?
>>
>>25101244
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

GOOOOOD MORNING, SalarySlaves. I still haven't gone to bed yet. Such is the life of NEETdom. I woke up at 4pm yesterday and enjoyed my Friday evening, while you stayed at home because you were too tired after work and happy hour to stay out exploring the nightlife.

I'm just gonna stay cozy in bed (I haven't moved in 15 hours). Better get dressed! You have a big day ahead of you visiting the in-laws and doing other wagecuck bullshit, instead of enjoying your Saturday morning and afternoon in your home.

Only 43 hours of free time left, kekies. Then it's back to Mr. GoldShekelsteinweissberger's office. YAAAAAWN *fart*
>>
>>25101244
Excuse me? Yes I think you should say it
>>
>>25101405
holy shit made me kek so hard
>>
Full time student with full time job, these threads are great op, keep it up!
>>
>>25101244
>make 120k net a year
>also have stocks
>in roughly a decade and maybe a few years gonna be buying a island in the Bahamas
>live my life in luxury, living off fruit trees and fish
>by said time Neets will have helium'd themselves away cause their parents either are dead or kicked them out

i win, you lose
>>
File: wagekek.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
wagekek.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
>>25101616
>Lying on an anonymous image board
>Pic related: You
>>
>>25101672
Doctors dont make minimum wage nor wear McDonalds hats
>>
>>25101690
But you do
>>
>>25101714
>you:uh...uh...y-y-you do....
>>
>>25101244
Do you need to say burp and fart? No I don't believe you do
>>
File: smugness.jpg (130 KB, 506x543) Image search: [Google]
smugness.jpg
130 KB, 506x543
>>25101739
You can lie to us wagie, but you can't lie to yourself
>>
>>25101690
>making 120k net as a doctor

you must be a really shitty doctor
>>
>>25101616

Lel, ultimate cuck

The true patrician rents. I too have stocks, and while not yet at 6 figure salary I will be in a few more years. I"m not a retard who hates money though. I"m buying a beachside villa in Espana and will spend my days surfing, enjoying tapas, going to shows, and just getting fucked on cheap wine with my bros. Maybe I'll even see a bullfight.

That's the difference between you and I. I watch bulls get killed. You prep them.
>>
>>25101781
>you must be a really shitty doctor
>talking shit about someone making 6 figures
he's most likely a general practitioner

cmon son
>>
>>25101781
as a gp just out of residency id say thats pretty good so far, you dont make big bucks until later
>>
>>25101805
>I watch bulls get killed. You prep them

im not a Veterinarian
>>
File: j2pzt3O.png (100 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
j2pzt3O.png
100 KB, 500x619
>>25101244
any wagealphas ITT want to be my bf? I'm a femNEET who likes to be spoiled.

I can't date neetbetas, too shy and poor
>>
>>25101893
does your weight start with a 2 or 3?
>>
>>25101893
fake and gay

post tits or gtfo
>>
>>25101244
>>25101405
>>25101672
Holy shit fucking original commentkek
>>
>bragging about being a doctor with ungodly work hours (do you even get breaks?) and near strokes from all the retards around you and from not knowing what the fuck is wrong with someone and being afraid of killing them and getting cucked by the lawyer jew and losing all your shekels and further employment opportunities
>>
NEETs are lifecucks.
>>
>>25102463

Feels good man, I"m cucking life like the little bitch it is. I won the game and I call the shots. I made a delicious breakfast of crepe, fresh pineapple, greek yogurt, and 5 pieces of bacon. Just what I needed to prepare of rmy daily 10k.

What's that? You made oatmeal and actually enjoyed your coffee instead of chugging it? Oh, I almost forgot, yes, I see. It's your weekend. You know what I call days off work? Just another, like any other day. Every day is a vacation when you're neet.
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>25102435
>lawyer jew
>Implying lawyers aren't getting c u c k e d by the law school jew and the weak labor market jew

We're all getting jewed m8

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/25/opinion/sunday/the-law-school-debt-crisis.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0
>>
I happen to like not being a leech on society's back.

When mommy kicks you NEETs out you'll wish you had that university degree to get a 6 figure job, like I'll no doubt have at that time.

Tick tock, today could be the day mommy says you need to get a job.
>>
>>25102435
you font know do you? were pretty much protected up the wazoo by the College of Physicians and insurers, unless i purposely went around slitting the throats of patients in the waiting room im 99% protected

hell 3/4's of patients dont even know how to lodge an official complaint

>stressed and worried

for most diseases theres a checklist of symptoms, some overlap yes but theres symptoms that show up that exclude some diagnoses. Thats why when you go to a doctor they tell you to be 100% truthful to them about what you are feeling cause they write that shit down in their computers which by the way is another level of protection they use if you go after them legally

>judge: and did you tell the doctor everything truthfully?
>you: well.. i kinda skipped this and that and made this up so that i could get my autismbucks diagnoses, i didnt think it pertinent to tell the truth
>judge: and i am in favour of the doctor in this case
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25101244
This doesn't need to be said as the smell of tendies from your burp says it all.
>>
>>25102869

Does it hurt being this delusional?

If mommy stops housing us we'll move across the street to live in our own house paid for by your taxes. Keep working hard for us though, wagie. You make a good point. We never know when mom will want us to get our own house, or die and leave behind her house and assets. I don't think I"ll be wishing I could be a cuckie when that happens though. No, I'll be happy and continue living life pursuing my dreams, ambitions, hobbies, and putting effort into actually productive pursuits, like furthering the arts and sciences.
>>
>>25103059
for most autism cases you get thrown into a state run home that is the same tier of those that house criminals just out of jails, you get regular beatings by the staff and get fed gruel, get what little money you WOULD be getting fed to the staff but hey atleast its a roof over your head

good luck with that
>>
>>25101244
can you pls stop waste space with your boring shitlevel trollthreads?
nobody gives a fuck about them anyway
>>
>>25102932

It's not always that simple. I'm a nurse and I"m always sure to make the patient understand their rights. My hosptial is pretty shitty so I always help patients to leave ama, and we've had a couple lawsuits that I"m sure I was a major precipitating force in. Sure your kind gets away with a lot, but when the client advocates(yes client, they aren't patients) does their job right then you're fucked. I can't wait until we go bankrupt or get bought out and they axe the entire admin team. Nurses are in high demand. I can quit today and be making $40 an hour tomorrow if I wanted. Doctors are deprecated. Anethesiologists are worthless since anesthetists are better at the job and only want half the pay. Advanced practice nurses do everything a doctor does but at 1/2 to 1/3 the pay, and there's more of us. In 10 years MD will strictly be an administrative position. They'll probably be chased out of that by nurses too though.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 721x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 721x753
>tfw all this time to practice quantum physics
>tfw working through a few problems right now

Any other NEETs have any textbook recommendations? I'm up to read any subject, I have very diverse interests.
>>
>>25103111

It's called section 8, m8. Halfway houses and LTC is an option, but no one would take that when a free house or apartment is the alternative. Worst case scenario I rent a couch from my stoner friend.

>oh no, I have a bro and all kinds of weed to play vidya with all day and it only costs me $250/mo
>aw man, I just got another deposit made to my food stamps, now we have to buy more cheetos and poptarts
>damn, looks like the apfelwein is done fermenting, looks like 5 more gallons of delicious drank. I wonder if we should carbonate this batch?

Said noone ever.
>>
>>25103144

I love them, and I"m a wagie.

It pisses off all the retarded assholes who think neet isn't masterrace or are even proud of being a wagecuck. I think these threads should be sticky'd desu senpai.
>>
>>25101244
*hic*
>>
>>25103144

I'd be happy if he just used a trip (he's already avatar-fagging, so why not go for the full monty?).

If not, maybe our new overlord could give us the ability to create filters for specific image patterns and improve the robot's ability to detect repeats.
>>
>>25103254
im glad you unintentionally said that last bit cause your ass is going in a halfway house
>>
>>25103349

Apple juice isn't illegal. Neither is yeast. Besides that Mom isn't kicking me out anytime soon, so most likely I'll inherit the house and just have a couple thousand in taxes on it each year. Yep, life is good when you're neet.
>>
>>25102706
>weak labor market
>implying you don't need to just beeeeee yourself to get a job
Smhfam
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.