[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, look who decided to come out of his cave! We ate all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Hey, look who decided to come out of his cave! We ate all the chicken tendies, but there's still plenty of fries and salad left for you!
>>
REEEEEEEEE
*kick the crippled girls wheelchair over*
>>
Cool, I love fries!
>>
>>25469917

I'd ask out the wheelchair girl in a heart beat.
>>
Jesus Christ Wheelchair cutie
>>
>>25470126
No, you wouldn't. She's a cripple.
>>
>>25469917
>there's still plenty of fries and salad left for you!
t-thanks mom.

hi cousin *blushing*
>>
>>25470126
diaper fetish you say?
>>
>>25470199
yessir

but not a wheelchair fetish so not for me, she probably has a cath
>>
>>25470220
aww :(
i hope she finds a nice chad.
>>
File: 1451652062200.jpg (91 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1451652062200.jpg
91 KB, 438x503
>>25469917
This thread is relevant enough.
Fucking normies,
>"haha, anon likes eating the butt of the bread, /you like eating the butt anon?"

Wasteful fucking pricks, laugh it up. Why do normies have a problem with the ends of bread? WHAT THE FUCK!
And if I DON'T get it in time they just fucking REACH past it and touch it with their UNWASHED HANDS!
>>
>>25470166

Yes I would. She's been humbled. I want that.

>>25470199

No just... Someone who I can relate too. Someone with a legitimate problem who I wouldn't mind helping out, not some vapid cunt that takes everything for granted.

I'm projecting I know.
>>
>>25469917
Joke's on you. I'm a vegetarian and that's perfect. Thanks for being so considerate.

I'm just gonna take my plant matter and return to my cave to watch more children's cartoons. Thanks.
>>
File: webm.webm (1018 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
webm.webm
1018 KB, 640x640
>>25470126
>>25470163
>tfw no qt wheeli gf
>>
>>25469917
>white people
>girls
fucking stupid americans. I hate this country so much. all you peoplare doing is having lots of fat and eating meat chunks on the grill to become the obese! Fuck all of you !
>>
>>25470397
How do you know that they're American? They look Scandinavian to me.
>>
>>25469917
That's fine, I'm a vegan anyway, haha. Why are there ketchup bottles in wine glasses?
>>
>>25470431
i can recomgnize americunts from a mile away, the stupid fat fucks. theyre all bitches anyway
>>
>>25470397
>>25470431
>>25470541
OP here, I happen to know that they're Norwegian.
>>
>>25470576
>tfw no bolle a in my language
>>
>>25470576
whoops, guess "Sholk" is a re-re. it's ok, "Sholk," you can start over with a new identity and nobody will be the wiser. or if you don't want to lose the following you've gained as "Sholk," you can weather the storm of this arrogant misstep you've made here. or you could go back to being Anonymous and try to gain fame some other way. whichever path you choose, good luck to you!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.