[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Teaching your kid to be a beta cuck >Literally making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 29
File: cuckingyourownkid.jpg (198 KB, 474x868) Image search: [Google]
cuckingyourownkid.jpg
198 KB, 474x868
>Teaching your kid to be a beta cuck

>Literally making him pay for your food when he's fucking six.

>Put this on display for the whole Internet to see for validation.

This idea isn't even original, I've seen it done before. Which is what probably prompted the idea, she just copied off someone else and pretended it was her own to get likes and attention.

Fuck women, especially fuck single mothers.
>>
>>25451686
>Fuck women, especially fuck single mothers.
Mommy issues?
>>
File: singlemotherstats.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
singlemotherstats.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>25451770

Where do you think are? We have "fuck single mothers" threads every day?
>>
>>25451875
>Where do you think are?
Male Tumblr?
>>
File: singlemotherproblems.jpg (76 KB, 585x1040) Image search: [Google]
singlemotherproblems.jpg
76 KB, 585x1040
Shameless self-bump of pure, unbridled originality.
>>
>>25451770
>>25451915

Roastie detected. Who let you out of Arby's?
>>
File: 1433905291996.png (176 KB, 872x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433905291996.png
176 KB, 872x1000
>>25452089
>Hurr everyone who isn't as deluded as me is a roastie
keep telling yourself that faggot
>>
>>25451770
single mothers are the biggest parasites on the planet
They slut it up in their 20s, and then they end up having a kid with a man who they knew (or should have known) was an absolute deadbeat, then they trap some poor hard working beta into taking care of another man's kids while the other guy goes off and fucks barely legal college girls on some beach.
They act like men should feel grateful for the opportunity to raise another man's children, and that he isn't a "real man" if he doesn't want to deal with that baggage. And 9 times out of 10, she'll go back to fucking the baby daddy behind her husband's back.
And to make it all even worse, because she was "mistreated" by men (read: was a stupid cunt who should've made better decisions) she teaches her son to be a "gentleman" like the bitch in OP's pic.
Being a gentleman is not inherently bad, however, there is not a single woman alive today under the age of 50 who would actually be worthy of having a gentleman. The only thing this mother is doing is dooming her soon to live of being a beta bux loser.
Dating a single mother is literally being a cuckold.
>>
>>25452129
Are all single mothers like that?
>>
>>25451686
>>Literally making him pay for your food when he's fucking six.
Yup because I'm sure hes going out and making that money himself

also
>OH GOD HOW DARE SHE TEACH HER KID MANNERS
>>
>>25452159
Widows are an exception, for reasons that should be obvious.
>>25452183
Men aren't an ATM for women.
>>
>>25452223
What about divorcees?
>>
>>25452223
>Men aren't an ATM for women.
And that means they shouldn't know how to tip the waiter why?
She isn't at all teaching him to be an ATM, just how to be polite
>>
this kid never had a chance

in 2026 i hope he sees this when he comes to r9k
>>
>>25452183
its cool the mom and kid get together like they are but a lot of single girls just take dudes for rides. the girl in OP is just miming that behavior and thought itd be cute to do it with her kid. tinder dates revolve around women getting free food from suckers
>>
>>25452126

Act like a product on the Arby's menu, get called a product on the Arby's menu.
>>
It's a cute try, but this kid is gonna be redpilled by some kid on the playground before his balls drop. She thinks that she's teaching him manners, but she's just making sure that the rubber band is gonna snap harder when he figures out how girls work.
>>
File: 21st century divorce.jpg (417 KB, 850x888) Image search: [Google]
21st century divorce.jpg
417 KB, 850x888
>>25452249
Usually, yes.
Pic related
>>25452259
The stuff about teaching him to tip is fine, its the "Im going to teach him to be a gentleman and teach him how to treat women right and blah blah blah" thats the problem.
There is not a single woman on the planet these days that is worthy of having a gentleman for a boyfriend or husband, she's just teaching him to be a doormat. She got "mistreated" by men (i.e. made a bunch of poor decisions) and she's taking out on her son.
>>
My mom taught me how to rub her back and it makes my current girlfriend wet as fuck. This girl kinda has the right idea
>>
File: 1441066523198.jpg (100 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
1441066523198.jpg
100 KB, 564x375
>>25452129

Thank you! At least someone around here gets it. It's not about good manners.

I have a friend who just broke up with his girlfriend because she and his previous one start withholding sex, trying to get him to do things before she puts out. It's a form of manipulation and the woman here is teaching her son to be openly manipulated.

It's obvious she feels scorned too, she's probably not dating anyone because she's got these kids and now feels lonely and typical female "under appreciation" so she's making her son fill the beta provider role she doesn't currently have. Basically putting her emotions and drama over him.
>>
>>25452301
>tinder dates revolve around women getting free food from suckers
Tindr dates revolve around having a semi-romantic experience when you are hooking up

>>25452327
Why's it so bad for him to learn how have proper (i.e. traditional) dates though
If he wants to take someone out on a date, he should know how to.
It's not like he has to have formal dates and hes going to know that by the time he's old enough to
But it's not like guys don't usually enjoy having those either, so its not like it only benefits women
>>
>>25452327
>DIVORCED WOMEN ARE WHORES BECAUSE A MEME I FOUND ON AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD SAYS SO
>>
>>25451686
This is truly disgusting, all the fake feminists encouraging this cuck behavior.

A true feminism knows that chivalry is incompatible with feminism. Teaching a kid that men should pay for dates is basically reinforcing the money-for-pussy meme. Teaching a kid that they should open the door for women is teaching them that women are helpless and incapable of things as trivial as opening doors. And so on and so forth. This isn't top-tier SJWing, this is just reality.

If you treat a person any different because of their gender, that's not feminism.

Also, I'm annoyed that she's forcing male pronouns on her child. The kid should be allowed to decide itself, and I'm guessing she's not giving it the proper space to discover their gender.
>>
>>25452417
>Why's it so bad for him to learn how have proper (i.e. traditional) dates though
its not inherently a bad thing, but girls these days dont want that. They say they want it, but then they say "yes" to the first douchebag who asks them for netflix and chill
If he finds a nice girl from church then maybe he can practice those skills on her. Otherwise, there is not any woman under the age of 40 on the planet who deserves to have a "traditional" gentlemen. They're all bar sluts and dont deserve a good, loyal man.
>>25452418
I dont know if you're a butthurt roastie or a white knight but I really don't care. Women initiate the vast majority of divorces in the US, usually because they feel "underappreciated" despite their man working his ass off so she can sit on her ass at home, or because she had an affair. Yes, they are whores.
>>
>>25452324

Yeah seriously. His mom said she's been "abused" before. AKA the kid himself is a product of a man who did none of these things she's teaching him in order to get laid. How are his chances going to fair then exactly? If she was attracted to this behavior, this kid wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>25452418

Some of us interact with the real world and real world experience with this. That picture describes my parents perfectly.
>>
>>25451686
>teaching him to tip
lmao fucking americucks
>>
Good mom desu
>>
>>25451686
In 15 years this kid is going to get on some women's subreddit or tumblr and read ""Nice Guys" are so fucking dishonest and dangerous, they just pretend to be nice to get in our pants. At least the assholes are honest about only wanting sex!!"
>>
>>25452026

Well it looks like the kid was being a little shit to his mother so she was trying to get back at him because at the end of the letter it says she's open to renegotiating.
>>
>>25452523
>but girls these days dont want that
Most girls do want that, its just that most desirable guys wont go on traditional dates and like you said, just want to ""netflix and """chill""""""
So teaching her son to do that is a good thing because assuming he is desirable, he'll wont be like your image of chad
>>
>>25452026
I'm torn on this one. On the one hand, it's her own fault he exists in the first place, so naturally it's kind of on her to support him until he is at least capable of independence, but on the other hand there is a good chance he was acting like a little shit.
>>
>>25452575
Oddly enough, the same offer wasn't extended to her ex-husband who's probably paying $1,000/month in child support.

Like damn, the mom has to be a complete bitch and you know she's receiving outside financial assistance.
>>
>>25451686
>learning the value of money
He gets free cash for simple chores. My mother made me do virtually all the cleaning, all the cooking, the dishes, the garbage, for nothing. When I complained and explained how even the 11th grade is more difficult than her monotonous desk-job, she kicked me out.

Best thing that ever happened to me, she was a disgusting woman who ordered me around and gave me nothing for it, not even a thanks, from the age of 7 and on.

And my sister did that for her, and me, before that. Even working part-time, I had more time to myself living alone than being her caretaker as she drinks or sleeps all day.

And to think 12 years later that she'd expect me to give her four-digit loans willy-nilly.
>>
>>25452791
>muh imaginary circumstances
>>
>>25451686

He actually believes this
>>
>>25452129
You described my mother almost perfectly, I am a single-parent raised child. Guess who.
>>
>>25452575
Yea but at the same time this letter is so rediculously over the top you know its only to scare the kid into "being her child"

You don't need to spend $150 on food or clean that much
>>
>>25452791

Definitely. If my own experience growing up was telling he may have just said something she disagree with and flipped.

I'm not going to assume the kid was being a little shit because Mommy only seems to care when her ego is on the line. He probably said he didn't like what they were having for dinner. My parents did that to me all the time, saying I didn't like a particular kind of food was some personal attack against them and I was ungrateful for them providing me something I think tasted like crap. Kids have more sensitive taste buds, parents seem to forget that They still do this. I'm 28.
>>
>>25452985
Yes it's obviously to teach the kid a lesson. Why are you indirectly defending kids being shit to their parents anyway?
>>
>>25452129
Are you black?

super original
>>
>>25452985

Yeah my mom would pull this shit too. Ever since I started working she'd make up every excuse on the planet as to why I magically owe'd her money.

Funny how she'd always ask for it when she was with her abusive boyfriend and she, in her damn 40s, was dressed like a teenager and it was Friday night.

She literally made squander $2,000 of the only scholarship I got over the two months between highschool and college. Demanding money for support or rent or the food she's buying (which was non-existent).

tl;dr mom made me pay her "rent" for her and her boyfriends drinking money.
>>
>>25451686
>Teaching your son to be a beta provider.
>>
>>25452576
heres your (you)
Now leave you cuckfag/roastie single mother/sjw fag/woman

The kids going to be either a beta cuck or a woman hating serial killer/rapist, honestly i'd rather he be the latter
>>
>>25453105
Because parents are often wrong.
>>
>>25453249
You're an immature brat, big surprise. I'm actually disappointed since I thought you would have a more compelling response. Oh well.
>>
>>25452026
I wonder about that huge man-hand
>>
>>25453280
I'm not actually the same guy.
Parents are often illogical and believe it can be overlooked because they feel they have authority (bestowed by no-one and enforced arbitrarily.)

Now, in that image the kid was probably wrong, but in general principle it's possible he wasn't.
>>
>>25451686

when do you think this kid is gonna get pissed that his mom hasn't put out?

>20 dates?
>50 dates?

i'd be careful if i were her. this kid is going to have a serious case of blue balls. fucking teasing bitch.
>>
>>25453280
He's right though. Nothing special usually happens between the time people are teenagers and the time they have kids. Especially when you consider how young people have kids, and how dumb most people are. A lot of parents are just dumb fucks that had sex, because that's all it really takes. Being a parent doesn't mean you have any special knowledge to know what's best for another human being.
>>
>>25451686
I didn't have a dad growing up so my mom taught me everything about the shit women will pull. She taught me about STDs, how women will trick dude's into marriage, to never become a woman's ATM, and to never be dependant on a woman. I feel bad for that poor bastard in the OP.
>>
>>25452301
So you haven't had a lot of luck with Tinder, have you?
>>
>>25453129
nope, white as the driven snow.
My parents are actually really good people and have a good marriage and are two of the happiest and in-love people I've ever seen but I've seen lots of shit with friend's parents, and with girls who i went to high school with and are now single mothers.
>>
File: piramide arguments.jpg (213 KB, 777x666) Image search: [Google]
piramide arguments.jpg
213 KB, 777x666
>>25452126
>>Hurr everyone who isn't as deluded as me is a roastie
>keep telling yourself that faggot
wew
>>
>>25451686
>But will she raise her daughter to not go after the assholes?
pffffff

>but will she at least stop going for assholes?
PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
I wonder what it says about me and the amount of time on 4chan, because I saw this on my Facebook Page yesterday and I was actually pissed off. Not like, infuriated, but absolutely peeved.

It's nice to teach the kid to be a decent human being, but god damn, the woman comes off as pushing it on him in a way that reflects more poorly on her than it does positively on him.
>>
>>25451686
I saw this bullshit on facebook today. I was hoping two ideologies would collide and the SJW friends would start arguing against the ??? who posted this. Or maybe it's the other way around... I don't really know who wants what anymore.

In any case, how the fuck could you make your son pay for lunch? Fuck off.
>>
>>25452537
Did you hate your dad because of lies your mom fed you? How long did it take to figure out who the evil one was?
>>
>>25451686
How much do you want to bet the father is one of the guys who treated her like shit in the past.
>>
>>25452129
>they trap some poor hard working beta
Really, most end up working some dead-end job to make ends meet. They can't even get a relatively tolerable one, because most women cannot into endurance or heavy lifting. The jobs they get aren't even Walmart bad, since Walmart and other retailers prize scheduling flexibility. They're call center bad.

>>25452417
>having a semi-romantic experience
No, they involve spending some time with someone who you vaguely consider attractive before fucking. In many cases, I have to put up with annoyances like, "That popcorn is so fattening, I can't eat THAT!" After hearing that sort of nonsense, I generally don't want to fuck her very much, but I still go through with it to be polite. Then, after maybe half an hour at most of playing spear the dead fish, I realize after getting off that I actually cannot fucking stand daddy's money college bourgeois trash without a boner, and start drinking. Recently, I switched to fat, poor, and generally black girls. As human beings, they're actually far more tolerable than typical Tinder users.

>>25452576
>desirable guys
What does that mean, exactly? I'm a high-school drop out with a minimum wage job, yet I can get a date with basically any woman for the asking. The only things that I have going for me are whiteness, blond hair, a great body from performing my shitty job, and stereotypical Nordic facial features from...well, being Nordic. Naturally, being lower class scum, restaurants that aren't McDonald's make my skin crawl. I think that Subway is a fancy restaurant FFS. If women want to be wined and dined, they should probably stop hopping on working class dick.
>>
>>25452129
you just described my mother what the fuck
>mother has 4 kids with loser husband
>he constantly cheats, fucking other women
>she decides its a good idea to move to a shithole instead of squeezing him for every cent to pay for us (she was still in love)
>she has more kids from one night stands
>we are all poor as absolute fuck growing up
>mid teens she cucks some nice guy into paying for us, letting us live in his nice house
>she breaks up with him for reasons so its back to poverty
>ridiculed constantly for my shitty single mother's poor decisions in life
>3 sisters have teen pregnancies
>I'm the only son and only one who can carry on the family name
>will kill myself eventually and 100% blame my mother for this in the note
>>
>>25453280
>>25453249

No he's fucking right..

Parents are just over grown kids most of the time. They hardly parent from a place of rational planning and guidance, they fly by the seat of their emotional pants.

They put their kids in front of screens so they don't have to hear or deal with them. A lot of parents are shit. If I have to assume, I assume in the kids favor. 9 times out 10 mom is a dumb cunt.
>>
>>25453376

I agree and just said something similar. Most kids seem to be "Ooops, turns out sex makes babies? Who knew?" And get labelled as mistakes. Which proves the parents weren't thinking AT ALL about "Geez, how do I raise a kid, what's my style? What's my parental philosophy?"

It seems to be "Make sure it doesn't die so the government doesn't put me in jail and find a way to make it shut up so I can keep having sex."
>>
Why do mothers intentionally give bad advice about women/raise their sons to be betas? It makes no sense, I had to get my dad to tell me how to really act around women.

My mother didn't let me even talk to girls as a kid and made me promise never to get a girlfriend or get a girl pregnant and today she wonders why I sit in my room all day shitposting on /a/.
>>
>>25455290

Yeah, although my dad is a grade-A prick too, my mom tended to omit the parts of the story where she looked back. Where she provoked him or the fact she cheated on him first and he cheated on her. It was evident she cheated first but she covered that up.

They started this when I was 14... I knew my mom was lying at 18 but not how, why etc. I just kept catching her red-handed lying to me and noticed she used all the same tricks on me that she used on my dad. I'm 28 and fully blame her for the divorce now, knowing the context here. My dad was the boring provider and my mom wanted abusive, bar-fly asshole lovers. Classic female bullshit. My dad's not perfect and definitely a beta but my mom seemed to make no effort to stay with him, even for their kids sake.
>>
>>25455193

Yeah and those comments? All those dumb whores

>"NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS!?

>When's the last time you fucked a guy that was nice to you like she's teaching this kid?

>[Silence]

No Anon, it says you have a mind of your own.
>>
>>25455324

Dude I'm all in, if you read between the lines she says it pratically. "I've been abused before." Her profile pics all have a male sized hole left in them.

That's definitely the case. That's what I said early, she's pissed at Chad for pumping and dumping her and she's taken it out on the kid, making him behave in the way she couldn't control Chad too.
>>
>>25455915
They don't want to admit to themselves what mating strategy is was successful because it goes against feminist dogma.
>>
>>25451686
None of those things are wrong.
>>
>>25455494
can you give me a preview on your suicide note?
>>
>>25456182
I'm going to describe my life story without making it seem like I blame my mother. I'm not going to say classic phrases like 'I blame myself" or "I don't blame anyone". But it'll be pretty clear that I do blame her, by me saying things like I miss x sister and never saying I miss my mother, and by saying I don't blame my father and regret not having the chance to be raised by him (this isn't true but will fuck up my mother when she reads it)
I'll leave my mothers number on there so the people who read it will call her knowing what a shit mother she was, and later when she reads the note herself she will realize that the people who called her also read the note. I have a friend who has agreed to post the note on facebook too after the fact, so all my friends and relatives get to read it too.
>>
File: 1415596219762.png (236 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1415596219762.png
236 KB, 1024x768
>>25456307
>have a friend who has agreed to post the note on facebook

Where do you find a friend like this?
>>
>>25456118
Teaching her son to be a doormat and ATM for women is very fucking wrong.
>>
>>25456337
He doesn't care I want to kill myself
He's a let people do what they want hippie
>>
>>25456307
>I'm going to describe my life story without making it seem like I blame my mother
>But it'll be pretty clear that I do blame her
>by me saying things like I miss x sister and never saying I miss my mother, and by being a passive agressive edgefaggot
>>
>>25456307
is your mom actually mean to you or did she just let her lusts control her?

at the end of the day, animal nature is animal nature... she may not even realize her own thought processes when making bad decisions.
>>
>>25451686
when do you think he'll come out as trans?
my bet is on 13
>>
>>25456630
she did the typical single mother bullshit of teaching the all men are bastards to me
I grew up in an all female household too, miled from neighbors, so no wonder I am fucked up. She did the emotional blackmail thing constantly. If you disagreed with her the tears would come so you would have to be nice to her. One family member was always the designated 'bad one' in her books too and we would all try not to be that. Basically it was her way or the high way. Single mothers who got that way because of poor life choices are cancer
>>
>>25456307

Unfortunately no one will do that. Your mother will cry and play the hero and your intentions will be lost.

I have a better idea -- LIVE. Live a goddamn amazing, successful life and deny your mother any shred of benefit from it.
>>
>>25456848
>Live a goddamn amazing, successful life
if only it were that simple
>>
>>25456789
She doesn't sound like a great mother but I still don't know her that well. Guess what I'm saying is to ask yourself if your mom truly deserves to be blamed for your suicide. Or if a lot of your rage is at the way the world works and you're taking it out on her.

Hey, I get it, the world is fucking shit. But it's not like your mom was given a manual on how to be a parent and ignored it. Humans consider themselves evolved but most lack self-awareness and are ruled more by emotions than intelligence.
>>
>>25456935
>But it's not like your mom was given a manual on how to be a parent and ignored it
there are literally thousands of parenting books available in any book store/library
>>
>>25452026
>huge man-hand
>sounds like the kid was being a shit in the first place

Seems like someone who can't let go of getting FUKKEN TOLD when they were literally 13 years old.

>we can renegotiate terms

Seems legit
>>
>>25456399
I agree with him and I think hes a good friend.
>>
>>25456935
pretty certain she knew she was a shit mother from her always asking "am I a bad mother"
so she knew it and didn't change
my note will answer that question for her
can you give a logical answer as to why she decided a life of poverty for her children rather than sucking it up wasn't just selfish on her part? when you are a parent your decisions are supposed to revolve around your children until they are grown up.
>>
>>25454784
>there's a separate tier for name-calling when Ad Hominem already is there

who made this garbage?

inb4 "OMG AD HOM HAHA" this aint no argument, and if it is, the argument is "you are an ass hat" and it is now up to you to disprove this point
>>
File: Argument tiers.jpg (66 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
Argument tiers.jpg
66 KB, 777x656
>>25457017
Heres a much better version senpai.
>>
>>25456952
>implying they not made by kikes
>implying she didn't read and did it by the letter
>>
>>25451686
it's her money. she gives it to him so he can learn money management firsthand. are you so retarded that you think that 6-year-old is making his own money?

what parent PAYS a six-year-old for doing chores? they don't even need allowances.
>>
File: 1393241176023.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1393241176023.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>25452327
>There is not a single woman on the planet these days that is worthy of having a gentleman for a boyfriend or husband
loool you only chase whores bruv
I don't even have a face for when you think you know everything about the world. how old are you, 19? 20? all of my pic relateds.
>>
this is creepy as fuck
>>
>>25457136
Girls these days dont deserve a gentleman because none of them are ladies. They all think cooking and cleaning is sexist, but they still expect their men to be tall, have abs, make six figures a year, etc
If women aren't going to fill their gender roles, they dont deserve a man who fills his.
>>
>>25456307
>mad at women for using betabux
>mad at your mom for not using them
typical edgelord tee bee h.
>>
>>25452129
Good post, this is accurate
>>
>>25457180
my favorite part is where you lump ALL women into the same category despite the fact that you've likely never actually talked with more than a handful.

some women don't mind cooking and cleaning. some don't want to. some like to. some women don't care what their partner looks like, some do. some only go for funny guys, or rich old ones. there are gold-diggers, there are superficial women, there are completely personality-driven women.

perhaps if you stopped having this one-size-fits-all description for all women, you'd have a less pessimistic view of the world. you know you're inherently wrong.
>>
File: 1449204366881.jpg (211 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1449204366881.jpg
211 KB, 600x530
>>25457220
not all blacks are murderers, but most murderers are niggers
not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are mudslims
not all women are shitty people, but most shitty people are dumb sluts
>>
File: sadddddd.jpg (179 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
sadddddd.jpg
179 KB, 980x735
>>25452327

that feel when all this happened to my dad and now i'm too scared to take contact because it has been like 15 years since i talked to him because my mother filled me with lies..

not even sure what to say to him if i meet him
>>
>>25457220
>some women don't care what their partner looks like

WEW LAD
E A
W D

LAD
A
D
>>
>>25457447
they don't
if their partner is worth millions of dollars
>>
File: 1361203259929.jpg (67 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
1361203259929.jpg
67 KB, 703x703
>>25455334

>The only things that I have going for me are whiteness, blond hair, a great body from performing my shitty job, and stereotypical Nordic facial features from...well, being Nordic.

>The only things I have going for me are literally all that is really needed
>>
File: 1259378378772.jpg (80 KB, 688x547) Image search: [Google]
1259378378772.jpg
80 KB, 688x547
>>25457220

>my favorite part is where you lump ALL women into the same category despite the fact that you've likely never actually talked with more than a handful.

>perhaps if you stopped having this one-size-fits-all description for all women, you'd have a less pessimistic view of the world. you know you're inherently wrong.

See that's logical and all, but women aren't logical. Women don't care to be individuals, they literally copy each other's everything from fashion trends to life philosophy. It's safe to lump all women into whatever because women have already done the mental work for you by refusing to differentiate themselves from one another. If they didn't do this, their behavior wouldn't be so predictable too us.
>>
>>25457736
all you guys on this site are always bitching about the same "type" of girl and posting pics of the same "type" of girl. you're all fucking retarded. you want validation from "her" so fucking bad for some reason.
>>
File: come on now 2.jpg (67 KB, 472x563) Image search: [Google]
come on now 2.jpg
67 KB, 472x563
>>25457220

Your citing the exception only proves the rule.

We all know there are outliers in every group, just as there are general trends. We assume this in everyday conversation; it does not need to be said. If someone says Asian people are shorter on average and you flail around wailing about how Yao Ming is 7'6 tall and it's wrong to generalize, you're rightfully going to look like a fucktard.

If you want to talk about special snowflakes and unicorns, we can't have a conversation.

>>25457753

He is correct; women tend to be more consensus minded. They are twice as likely as men to change their beliefs for the sake of consensus in a group.

>all you guys on this site are always bitching about the same "type" of girl and posting pics of the same "type" of girl. you're all fucking retarded. you want validation from "her" so fucking bad for some reason.

I've seen all types of women posted about, many different phenotypes of women posted in a positive light (skinny and flat, fat and big tittes, feminine and and androgynous, everything in between).

I know the language used here is colorful and bitter, but the core truths are legit.
>>
>>25452026
that mother has pretty shitty handwriting
>>
>>25458053
notice how when i say "type" you think im talking about appearances
>>
>>25458053
are you a roastie by any chance? not trying to insult but seriously unsure. the only types to defend the bs girls pull around here is either roasties or tumblr/reddit white knight cucks.
>>
File: woman at dentist meem.jpg (79 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
woman at dentist meem.jpg
79 KB, 345x343
>>25458176
He's not defending women, what the fuck are you on, can you read
>>
>>25458194
yes he is. he is saying generalizations and labeling are wrong. i hate fags who think stereotypes shouldnt exist when they clearly come from reality
>>
File: bliny cat.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
bliny cat.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
>Your citing the exception only proves the rule.

>We all know there are outliers in every group, just as there are general trends. We assume this in everyday conversation; it does not need to be said. If someone says Asian people are shorter on average and you flail around wailing about how Yao Ming is 7'6 tall and it's wrong to generalize, you're rightfully going to look like a fucktard.

>If you want to talk about special snowflakes and unicorns, we can't have a conversation.

>I know the language used here is colorful and bitter, but the core truths are legit.
>>
>>25451686
There's a difference between being a beta orbiter and protecting a softer being.
>>
>>25455334
>I'm a high-school drop out with a minimum wage job, yet I can get a date with basically any woman for the asking.
>The only things that I have going for me are whiteness, blond hair, a great body from performing my shitty job, and stereotypical Nordic facial features from...well, being Nordic.
I hope this is bait, because if it isn't, it's time for you to leave
>>
>>25451686
degenerate cunt. not tipping 25%.
I would spit in her food and wipe my ass with her bread. Also, I'd stick her straw for her soda or tea up my piss hole.
>>
>>25456025
>When's the last time you fucked a guy that was nice to you like she's teaching this kid?
Wow, she basically heavily implied that she normally sleeps around with the Chad asshole type she wants to decry. Into the trash she goes, holy shit.
>>
>>25458342
i'd be pretty upset if i wanted to be a wagie so bad that i would work for free and pray people give me pity money in exchange for something to put on my resume too
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x376
>>25451686
>>25451686

I agree with teaching the kids the value of a dollar but come the fuck on, really? A dinner date? Throwing your abandonment and relationship issues on a 6 year old? That some degenerate tier shit for a mom. I wouldn't be so salty if it wasn't clear that she's using him to help cope with making shitty choices in men.

>inb4 someone tells me this is progression and she's empowering her child
>>
>>25458420
come one, come all. hop on mr pols wild ride of degeneracy! now featuring: single moms making their 5 years old pay them on dates
>>
File: Tender; randall.jpg (22 KB, 475x352) Image search: [Google]
Tender; randall.jpg
22 KB, 475x352
>>25458445
come one, come all. hop on mr shekelsteins wild ride of progress and tolerance! now featuring: single moms making their 5 years old embrace homosexuality and liberalism
>>
>>25458596
that one already aired mr goldsteinberg

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/28/transgender-fad-rapidly-spreading-primary-schools-clusters-emerging-children-copy-friends/
>>
File: cheeky jew merchant.png (218 KB, 1237x941) Image search: [Google]
cheeky jew merchant.png
218 KB, 1237x941
>>25458635
Cheers for that, but I doubt libcuck shills like>>25458445 will care, they'd probably cream at the thought of kids lives being fucked over
>>
File: 1441284386431.png (177 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1441284386431.png
177 KB, 498x594
>>25458665
but i am >>25458635 and >>25458445
>>
>2.2m likes

how is this even possible?
>>
>>25458665

I only learned just the other week that Ben Garrison is just a Libertarian and brave, smart souls add in the Jew face afterwards.
>>
>huge slut
>gets into parties, drink a lot and have unprotected sex with """abusive""" men that turn her on
>ends up a single mom (surprise)
>teaches her son to be a bluepilled beta loser who treat women like princesses
>her daughter will probably be another "sexually liberated" slut who fucks Jamal and end up as a single mother too

Well, typical western woman right here.
>>
>>25451686
Its a great value for a guy to be like this. This is how my bf treats me and I'm so close to him. Too bad 99.99% of women are going to take advantage of him and use him until he understands women are not taught values and shame and work. My bf treats me like this because I cherish him , adore him, and worship him as my king and master. I'm absolutely thrilled about my loving and submissive position. Other women aren't like me. They're selfish spoiled and enabled whores because of beta cuck men who worship them will desperately lick the dog shit of their feet just to stand near them. If I stepped out of line I'd be put in my place and feel overwhelmed with shame. So I don't and I just be a good girl and get rewarded.
>>
>>25457017
I agree, its faggy as fuck, especially separating refutation with "refuting the central point"

top kek
>>
File: can someone explain the ending.jpg (998 KB, 806x4999) Image search: [Google]
can someone explain the ending.jpg
998 KB, 806x4999
>>25458741
>single mum raises a single mum

the ride
never
ends

also its just me or sluts all have the same face?
>>
>>25458773

I bet you fuck like a minx but whine like a banshee.
>>
>single mom
>turns her son into the beta bux she never had because she can't get real beta bux any more
Gee whiz! What a surprise.
>>
>>25456307
Well we love you and dont want you to kill yourself
>>
>>25458810
Yeah I'm kind of a white when it comes to sex. Probably masturbate three times a day but my bf is way more of a nympho. He does it like ten times on a slow day. I do complain a lot but its because I really don't like men who are weak or stupid or cowards. If I get put into my sub space, I lose control of my inhibitions and say all the cheesy hentai lines and my bf giggles at me. I didn't used to scream but now he forces it out of me and now I cover my mouth with my hands or he kisses me or I scream into a pillow.
>>
>>25459024
>tfw weak stupid and coward

JUST
>>
>>25459140
Its probably mostly all in your head. Just fake it till you make it. My master doubts himself all the time and I have to remind him to stop being a bitch and let me suck his dick.
>>
>>25459574
WHERE DO I MEET A GIRL LIKE YOU

CLOSEST I GOT WAS AN ALPHA BLACK GIRL TRYING TO SUCK ME OFF BUT I WAS TO BETA TO RESPOND

FUCK WHY THE FUCK DIDNT DO ANYTHING
>>
>>25459596
Because of AIDS
>>
>>25459596
yall need to quit
>>
File: 1384105096001.gif (169 KB, 240x420) Image search: [Google]
1384105096001.gif
169 KB, 240x420
>>25459611
THIS WAS HIGH SCHOOL THATS NOT POSSIBLE
>>
>>25459596
I met my master playing video games and he did a good job so I wanted to group with him and games became voip became skype became relationship.
>>
File: itstoolate.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
itstoolate.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>25451686
>single mom in charge of not fucking up a male child
>she hates men and is in charge of the life of a boy

Jesus christ stop this wild ride
>>
File: 1447770609024.jpg (55 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1447770609024.jpg
55 KB, 1620x599
>>25459687
>skype

im doomed then
>>
>>25451686

We're all cold mechanical rapists of course.

She thinks that if she does that her son will be a polite cold mechanical rapist who respects girls borders at least in some fashion.
>>
>>25459841
Then she'll wonder why he can't get a gf after she turns him into a beta who is afraid of women and tries to serve them, he's in for a wild ride 2bh, "b-but I thought this is what women want" "FUCK OFF CREEP"
>>
>You should treat people good ESPECIALLY WOMEN!

Why are women such sacks of shit?
>>
>>25453105
You can teach your kids a lesson without an over the top knee jerk reaction where you force your kid to spend a $1000 a month. As someone with parents who probably would have pulled some shit like this, this kid probably just wanted some independence from his helicopter mom. Of course I could be totally wrong and I'm speculating/assuming.
>>
>>25453280
This
>>25453249
Wasnt me senpai
>>
>>25459914
He's just spending his dad's child support checks anyway. Imagine being forced to pay a woman to mentally damage your child. lmao this world is fucked
>>
>>25459911
Because they are children, and children are always entitled, dumb and superficial
>>
>>25452026
Children are slaves to their parents with little rights, having good parents is the same as having good genes, a game of luck.
>>
>>25459968
are you talking about children from single mom households? Children in normal families tend to turn out better. Unless you hate children for some reason, probably due to your parents hate for you.
>>
>>25456307
don't be retarded anon, just start a new life without her. Committing suicide is stupid, it is easier to let go of your family if it is dragging you down as baggage.
>>
File: 1451542867787.jpg (54 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
1451542867787.jpg
54 KB, 380x500
This is new levels of cucked up
Teaching your brats manners is one thing, but making him do shit at 5-6 where it wont be applicable, until around 20 years down the line for him, is a bad low.
He's been taught to spend his allowance on his mom, as well as working for it, when the money is probably from his dad and is meant to be towards him. She's just brainwashing the kid into giving her his money, and making it justified that it goes back to her so its like she never lost it.
Learning the values of money and how to manage it also translates to "women like a guy with money so be sure to spend, spend, spend on her!"
>your deadbeat fathers finally given us money
>but first you have to clean up for me and be forced to open doors and pull out chairs with your 6 year old strength to get it
>oh and when we go out to eat, its coming out your allowance so don't expect to get any toys you want from it
>don't worry though, its going to make you into a true gentleman! i'm such a good parent and want to show everyone!
I feel complete remorse for this kid, he's going to be taken advantage of to the brim, and his mom will either end up blaming him for not being gentlemanly enough, or that the girl he was interested in was just the wrong girl to go after, which is ironic considering his mom.
>>
>>25460150
>your brats
it's like noone sees the irony of why humanity is fucked, everyone is operating on a 8th grade teenage mom understanding of parenting

"muh kids are brats so I hits em when them screams yuk yuk"

If you don't know how to curb your child's behavior without using an object to beat them with you shouldn't have kids you niggers.
>>
>>25460150
This could be good for him actually, it will teach him to absolutely hate women including his own mother.
>>
>>25453136
If you are over 18 and living with your parents, it is perfectly reasonable for them to charge rent for you staying there if they have the option of kicking you out and renting out your room to someone else.
I'm not saying your mother isn't a bitch. I'm just saying that it's perfectly legit of your parents to demand rent of you when you're an adult.
>>
>>25460208
I only say brats because i've almost never seen a kid actually behave themselves, so its just a fitting name for them.
>>25460224
We can only hope he sees the harsh truth, especially to his mother
>>
>>25458802
The ending is exactly what happened in the beginning.
>>
>>25452853
>see picture of wild panda
>"well i know pandas are naturally in Asia so it's in Asia"

>muh imaginary circumstances
>>
File: 1450793215573.jpg (133 KB, 1796x474) Image search: [Google]
1450793215573.jpg
133 KB, 1796x474
>>25451686
>especially women
>especially
>women deserve better treatment than men
Do you think she even realizes that she's sexist?
>>
>>25460535
Silly, women can't be sexist. Next you'll say that men can be raped by women
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.