[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your mommy teach you to treat women right, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 10
File: nice.png (1 MB, 1023x1440) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1 MB, 1023x1440
Did your mommy teach you to treat women right, /r9k/?
>>
I really dont see anything wrong with this, 99% of that is teaching the kid good values that will make him a better person.

>knows the value of money and that you have to work to get it
>knows not to be an annoying fuckwad on his phone the entire time

and obviously the mom is giving the kid extra money specifically for this, so its not like its "breaking the bank" for the kid so to speak. I never had a $10 bill when I was 6
>>
Awful parenting.

Forcing her son spend his money on her so she can brag about it on facebook.
>>
>>25433039
>good values
becoming a beta orbiter is not "good values" you fucking roastie
>>
>>25432981
>6 years old
>Has 20$

HOW?

Also, the mother may be meaning well, but one thing she is not teaching the boy is how to lead. And it's a man leading a woman that produces a happy union between the two.
>>
I think the only bad thing in this is she's making him associate dates with his mother
>>
>>25433039
... this is the kind of shit that will pay off when he's 30, not 20. He will spend his college years a virgin, wondering why the girl he wants to take out to dinner is repulsed by him and would rather get her face coated with cum by the guy that treats her like garbage.
>>
>>25432981
>he learns the value of money and how to manage it
>gets a bitch to pay for a date
she is actually doing a good job
>>
>>25432981
D-do you think she teaches him how to please a woman in bed too ?
>>
I guess he'll grow up to post on /r/incest and spiderman threads.
>>
My mom made me clean her carpet on a weekly basis. She didn't like it very moist, so every time I'd slight her she would slap my ass with a fly swatter. Anyone else?
>>
I've never seen someone be this thirsty for their own son
>>
She seems to be a single mother. Poor kid, he'll be coming around here in no time.
>>
a fucking kid has more money than me and more action with women

time to end it

it's over
>>
Look deeper into the wallet kid

Really bury your nose in there

Smell that?

Smells like r9k
>>
File: enough!.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
enough!.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>25432981
oh please eat a bullet.

why would you make your OWN SON pay for your decadent lifestyle?!

she literally said that her son earns money by doing chores around the house, so why would you let him pay bills with it?

fucking hell this kid will either grow up to be a total cuck and be stuck with the idea that a guy has to spend all his money for a stupid cunt of a woman or he will realise that his own mother screwed him up so much that he breaks contact.

how can a human trashcan like this be a mother?!

We need to raid this bitch asap!
>>
This would be really sweet under other circumstances but in her case, not really, because:

- She admits she's dated assholes in the past
- Looks like she's single and her kids are by one/some of those assholes
-Her kids inherited 50% of their genes from those assholes, those lessons might not even affect them in the long run.
>>
saw this on kikebook earlier and i really wanted to post it here. most of the people in comments disagreed with it but the reasoning they had was that he could be a gay and she is forcing him to be hetero which is wrong.

lol progressive normies are so blind
>>
File: 1451670283290.jpg (51 KB, 338x720) Image search: [Google]
1451670283290.jpg
51 KB, 338x720
>>25432981
I guarantee that her kid is going to grow up posting on /r9k/. Women are not fucking nice guys they are fucking the bad boys even his own mother fucked a douchbag.
>>
i bet she's a single mom
>>
I saw this last night, screencapped it and was actually going to post it this morning. On one hand, I think the concept of going out solo with one of your kids, really talking with them about how things are going and turning off all devices is a good idea. But doing it under the pretext that she's teaching her six year old "how to treat a lady" and making the kid spend a month's worth of allowance on her is stupid.

All she's doing right now is raising a beta orbiter. Maybe she should question why she was attracted to assholes who treat her like shit to begin and then try to raise her daughter to not go after a guy like that.
>>25433618
She is, she's got two kids and maybe a third on the way? I didn't really browse her profile all too much
>>
In a better universe I would actually have no problem with this, her son has a great chance of growing up to be a real good bloke. Problem is that the majority of women in reality just don't deserve someone to treat them this well and I hope this guy will harden up after being used as a human ATM for the first time.
>>
>>25432981
That poor kid hes gonna be posting on this board in a couple of years.
>>
>>25432981
>teaching your son to be a cuck

kek'd
>>
>>25432981
This nice, but he'll grow up as a cuck for sure.
Single moms fuck their kids up hard core.
>>
File: 1450783477457.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
1450783477457.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
>>25432981
He's going to be a magnificent gentleman.
>>
>>25432981
Trollposting aside, the kid in the picture is going to become the biggest orbiter known to man in a few years. Women like men who act like men, not spineless 'gentlemen.'
>>
>>25433110
Those weren't beta orbiter qualities back when the mom was going on dates with cute teenage boys. She's just teaching him good values that she thinks are still in place. It's not her fault she doesn't know that the world is degenerate now
>>
>>25432981
i would teach a son that women are human beings and majority of humans are selfish assholes. son needs reality check
>>
>>25435495
>she thinks
>she thinks
This is why women are shit parents, they use logic to parent children just their stupid feelings.
>>
>>25435495
>It's not her fault she doesn't know that the world is degenerate now
she is part of the problem. she acknowledges in the post she dated Chads who treated her like shit, not the "nice guys" she's teaching her son to be
>>
>>25435495

>is a single mom who admittedly dates assholes
>b-b-but it's not her fault she isn't degenerate
>>
File: 1438111608544.jpg (47 KB, 314x315) Image search: [Google]
1438111608544.jpg
47 KB, 314x315
>>25432981

>nikkole

Wow, from the moment her parents named her she was destined to be a roastie single parent whore.
>>
>>25435495
I'm sorry, but that's complete bullshit.

Women have always been attracted to the alpha, bad boys. Even the woman in the OP picture said so, even though "too many men these days have no idea how to treat women."

Being delusional or oblivious isn't an excuse to turn your son into the guy women take on 'friendship dates.'
>>
>think to myself the red pill must be losing their shit about this
>sure enough there's a thread on it
>first comment is 'my son is going to fuck this kids girlfriends'

So fucking accurate
>>
File: 1439846490544.jpg (19 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
1439846490544.jpg
19 KB, 400x346
>>25432981
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mums-amazing-facebook-post-raising-7107657
>The personal story was shared by Nikkole Paulun, who appeared in a season of MTV's popular show "16 and Pregnant".
>>
>>25435708
>was on 16 and pregnant
literally a white trash whore, nothing to see here
>>
He's going to grow up to be one of us you dumb whore where is this kids father
>>
File: alpha badboy.jpg (25 KB, 610x145) Image search: [Google]
alpha badboy.jpg
25 KB, 610x145
>>25435779
>where is this kids father
>>
>>25435495
>It's not her fault she doesn't know that the world is degenerate now
Except she should know that, considering in her posts she states that she only dated assholes. She wouldn't be a single mom of two if she didn't go for guys who treated her poorly - maybe she should be more concerned with raising her daughter not to go for assholes then teaching her son how to blow all this money on a woman who will ultimately leave him for an asshole.
>>
>>25432981
I didn't have my own phone or computer until I was 17. If I was at after school activities I'd usually walk a mile home or ask someone for a ride.

My kid is gonna be treated the same. He/she gets a flip phone if they join sports.
>>
>>25435708
Ahhhahahhahaahahahhaahahahah

Satire becomes reality.
>>
>>25432981
Remember son your money and respect go to women regardless of whether they have earned it
This kid is in beta training
>>
>>25433096
It is truly awful, she's probably a single mother who is creating an emotionally incestuous relationship with her son. He might find a woman but he will never, ever be happy if he can't break free from her.

t. rubbed my single mother's feet on command until I was around 15 and finally broke free.
>>
>>25436021

Beta boot camp. What course is next after he completes the "Unconditionally give women money and respect" phase?
>>
>>25436046
First quarter lessons
Spend all of your money on women
Unconditionally respect women
Let women determine how you feel about yourself

Second quarter
Let women make decisions for you, or guide all decisions you make
Never stop loving and respecting a woman
Women are better and nicer than men no matter how many times they fuck you over

Third quarter
Polyamory: only okay when the woman decides
Chastity cages
BIG BLACK COCKS
>>
fast forward 20 years

>Why do women only like jerks and not nice guys like myself? >:(
>>
>>25433497

>breaks contact

What, like with all women?
>>
>>25433160
lel nice 1
>>
File: crobertc_personal_cartoon26.jpg (200 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
crobertc_personal_cartoon26.jpg
200 KB, 800x1040
literally a red pill comic showing his fate
>>
>>25435523
>he thinks
>>
>>25437817
literally my mom, jesus.
>me and my brother are born 2 years apart with different dads.
>both leaves her after pregnancy
she only dates douchebag chads and tells me to be nice to girls. And now that I'm that "nice guy" I'm a miserable autist. Thanks mom
>>
>>25433039

Most likely a single mom who is forcing her son to take on the role of his father who he probably doesn't even know or never met. He has all the responsibilities of his father but he's only 6 years old and has none of the benefits. In a way he's raising himself, she's teaching her own son how to be his own beta provider.
>>
>>25432981
my mother left my family when I was 13
i just hate her
does this mean I am misogynist
>>
>>25437817
>>25438056
it's sad because that image is literally me
>>
>>25432981

My mother taught me to treat women right, unfortunately as a society we no longer teach women to treat men right
>>
>>25438433

It describes at least half of /r9k/ users

It isn't a coincidence that so many of us ended up here
>>
>White women
Kek, complete and total irredeemable garbage.
>>
>>25432981
Teach him to respect women...who the hell teaches a 6yo how to treat a women at a date... If she's from the states i would advice her to teach basic maths that will build his core instead of this bs
>>
>>25432981

The kid's 6 year old. He should be spending money on snacks and toys, not dinner dates with his mom. This is something you teach him when he's like 12 or 13 and even then you don't make him take his mother on the date.
>>
>>25432981
Kid's gonna grow up hating every woman he meets for not being his mother. Ignoring the obvious "His mom is just forcing him to cater to her" argument, it's pretty obvious that if you start FORCING your son into arguably romantic encounters with his mother at a very young age, it's gonna damage him romantically. He's gonna grow up associating women and romance with motherly behavior, ie expecting his future girlfriend/wife to "take care" of him, which is already a sad reality in American dating culture, where treating men like they need a woman to hold their hand and clean up all their oopsies and cook them dinner is both accepted, and expected.

tl;dr don't date yer mom
>>
well why not give him some useful advise. Women like money, looks, social status...etc

treating women nicely is way down on the list
>>
>>25433156

This is why boys need fathers in their lives. That kid will be here in 15 years wondering what went wrong. You are watching the creation of a beta right there.

Should have a dad teaching him how to bag bitches. His dad should be there, getting him involved in sports, getting him outdoors talking to other kids so he forms relationships naturally, not being a fucking orbiting idiot.

His dad taking him to an MMA class>>This dinner shit.
>>
>>25437817

At least in the red pill comic, the son is at an age where he even understands what sexual attraction is.
>>
Well, I'm an alcoholic wizard, so obviously my mother did a bang-up job in this respect.

I kid, sort of. I love my mother dearly, I truly do. Sure, I have nightmares where I try to scream at her, only to have my throat close up and whispers come out. Sure, I shut down whenever I visit her, struggling my best to be as polite and solicitous as I can...I don't know. It's difficult.

It's curious. After my parents divorced, I was raised primarily by my mother, and my brother by my father. And my brother has his choice of women now and, well, I obviously don't.

My mother isn't to blame, of course. I am. I'm disgusting and repulsive. My brother is not. And yet, the discrepancy is interesting, even if it doesn't rise to to level of suggestive.

My mother once said I was her first love. When I was little, that sort of thing bothered me. My little-boy brain was upset by that; I figured my father should have been her first love.

I don't know. I'm drunk and rambling. But this thread touches a nerve, I guess. Time for another drink, and down we go.
>>
>>25438614

Considering her background, there's a very good chance the 6yo knows more math than she does.
>>
>>25438883
Yeah
Kid is going to be a total failure.
Wouldn't surprise if in 10 years he sees his own picture on this board.
>>
>>25439236
Have you read Thomas Aquinas? You're the theology wizard, right?
>>
>>25439216
No the son you see is the finished result of the brainwashing.
>>
>>25438614

she has to impress her feminist friends on facebook
>>
So he's gonna be like Norman Bates if instead of murdering women he just let his fat wife get doinked by feral negros, right?
>>
>>25439236
she really did a number on you
>>
>>25433039
>teaching the kid good values
it's mostly "be a pushover for women"
which will be a drain on him for life with no benefit because no one will reciprocate his overdone "respect"
>>
>30 years from now, doing everything right, still hopeless when it comes to women, wonders what went wrong, goes on reddit to escape the reality of life and reads:

"omg nice guys are assholes. at least the douchebags we fuck are honest, they are just pretending to be nice and like us to get in our pants!"
>>
>>25439301

I've never read Thomas Aquinas. I should; my best (only) friend fucking loves Aquinas.

Thing of it is, I was more religious studies than theology. Theology is studying religion from the perspective of a believer and, well, I'm not a believer.

But I'm incredibly fascinated by it. Or was, back when I could actually maintain interest in anything. Wasted the full scholarship I won on immersing myself in this stuff and everything.

Kind of makes me wish I was a believer. I could have been a priest. It would have provided the whole wizard thing a certain legitimacy it lacks otherwise. Sure, I would have had sexual fantasies about the Virgin Mary a la "The Monk", but it would have been a slightly cushier life. Better than sharing a neighborhood with the OGK and the Jungle Junkies.

But what can I say? I'm an honest man. Can't feign belief where there is none.
>>
>>25439236
stop being a faggot. All parents (decent ones) love their kids more than their spouse. You're just butthurt because your bro is better than you.
>>
>>25439354

Maybe. I'm not entirely certain. The way I am is most assuredly my fault, completely and entirely. I'm a disgusting human being.

And yet, sometimes, I do have to wonder...
>>
>>25432981
>Gives kid pocket money
>Forces him to spend it on her

Indian giving bitch.
>>
>>25439468
Jesus, Paul, Isaac Newton, Thomas Aquinas - all wizards. Jesus and Paul said it's better to be like then. Newton had amazing powers of intellect that make him remembered now.

Paul said it's better to marry than burn, implying marry if you must but don't if you can avoid it. He said that you would spend more time trying to please your spouse.
>>
>>25439492
>You're just butthurt because your bro is better than you.

Well, I am pretty butthurt by that, to be sure. I'll admit that readily. I've got a serious Raistlin/Caramon thing going on with my sibling. As I said, I'm not a good man. I'm given to all kinds of jealousy, resentment, pettiness...all the nasty things that make men small and mendacious.

But, having said all of that, my mother never loved my father. She merely wanted children.

It is what it is.
>>
>>25438503
this

original do not steal
>>
>>25432981
>look up the woman on Facebook
>it was only last year after the birth of her 2nd child (she's 22) that she realized that going out partying, getting wasted, and dicked by Chad every weekend wasn't a life for a mother to live
>this kid spent the first 5 years of his life with a party whore mom
>now he's spending the rest if it paying for her dinner and taking her to Facebook/Instagram fame

This kid was fucked from the start.
>>
>>25440334

lmao

I might have had a shit childhood but at least I wasn't raised by a teenage whore
>>
>>25432981
That mother should be in jail for conditioning her son like that.
>>
>>25440334
kek, the kid is going to grow up to be really messed up.
>>
>>25440456
>at least I wasn't raised by a teenage whore
maybe the kid has good genes at least and will look good+ be healthy

>mom was pretty old when she got me
>one sided gyno, flaring out ribs, sternum going inwards (thank god only lightly)
>mediocre face
>mental health issues

lets hope for the kid that he gets a chad face.
>>
>>25441081

the best he can hope for is to be one of those attractive autists

I don't believe it's possible to be a Chad if you're raised by a single mom
>>
>Developing good table manners
>Budgeting for future events
>Not being reliant on phones/iphones/whatever for stimulus in social situations.
I don't know guys, this roasties' shitty attempt at pretending she's worth male attention by using her using will have some minor benefits to the kid.
It's not going to outweigh all the bullshit though. Especially conditioning the child from an early age to go along and not question America's retarded tipping policies.
>>
>>25432981
This is perfect. From a young age he is already subjected to train himself for the bullshit in this world. He will probably realise this i bullshit and rebel by being the ultimate Chad and btfoing his bitch ass mother by never showing up again
>>
>>25440334
Don't forget the resentment he's going to develop towards the younger sibling.
She couldn't stop being a drunken slut for him but she'll give it all up for the other one.
He's going to be pissed.
>>
That's acceptable if the mom is hot and gives him cummies afterwards. If not he's going to start growing a vagina.
>>
>>25432981
cucked from birth
enforcing tipping policy
poor kid doesn't stand a chance
>>
File: Female Privilege 2.png (252 KB, 902x768) Image search: [Google]
Female Privilege 2.png
252 KB, 902x768
>>25433039

she's showing him how to be exactly the kind fucking simp who will be chewed up and shit out in the future dating market, which will be even more fucked up by then than it is now.

Single motherhood is literally the most destructive trend in the West right now. They often produce either the pussy worshipping faggot bootlicker you see in the OP, or violent abusive thugs like the one the mother admits to fucking in the past.
>>
At first I was like "I want to punch this cunt in her stupid face"
Then I was like "but her chad ex-bf already did it for me, repeatedly. kek"
>>
> Alternate paying the bill with GF or split it when neither of us can budget enough money alone
> GF opens doors for me and helps me carry things when my hands/back are full of bags.
> Sexually adventurous and does not withhold sex as blackmail
> Willing to talk to me about our problems
> Sometimes passive aggressive, but acknowledges it and has slowly working to change and talk about shit now that she is comfortable with me
> Feminist but actually very sensitive to men's issues

My mom's a failed stacy but my step-mom was pretty independent and relatively masculine chick that pulled her own weight by learning coding languages to build herself a website to advertise herself as a administrative assistant. I basically grew up in a household where generally both parents held their own so whenever I date I expect women to be functioning human beings like me.
>>
Rolling 356779753225788853
>>
Future school shooter right there.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.