[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should we say to this roasty Stacy? Come on dubbots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (544 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
544 KB, 1242x2208
What should we say to this roasty Stacy? Come on dubbots
>>
Tell her you want to overdose on her.
>>
Ask her what about you caught her eye.
>>
>Stacy, great to see you again
wtf i dunno you
>Classic Stacy, pretending like we dont know eachother
lol wtf i really dunno you
>What are you doing on Tinder
hihi jusy bored what are you doing
>Im looking for a girl to join me at Christmas dinner so my mom will stop asking when i get a girlfriend
hahaha omg lmoa
>Interested in joining? You are not allowed to be ugly
lol mayby
>Whats your number?

something like that
>>
>>25101952
>"Did you just pop, cos im sweating"
>>
>>25101952
Talk to her about Pokemonn and if she is a prostitute
>>
>>25101952
Does she have any kids?
If so, are they half niglet
>>
>>25101968
then drop that line "find what you love and let it kill you"
>>
>>25101952
" you know, women don't have feels and don'tdeserve to live. So, i would really like to brutally rape you and torture you and then beat the shit of you and then rape you again , cos you are scum "
>>
>>25102091
Hahahahaha roll for this.
>>
>>25102077
You fucking waste of dubs
>>
"Can I cummy on your belly ?"
>>
>>25102091

Nah man, theyl hint you down for shit like this nowadays. Youl end up with the rapist, pig fuckers and pedophiles, not the anti semitic memers
>>
File: spurdo_santa.png (112 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_santa.png
112 KB, 550x404
>>25102032
Rolling for this, if dubs OP you shiuld try it.
>>
>>25102032
>Im looking for a girl to join me at Christmas dinner so my mom will stop asking when i get a girlfriend
I second this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.