[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have low IQ? What's it like? Low IQ thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14
Do you have low IQ? What's it like?

Low IQ thread.
>>
Never got tested but I'm a slow person overall. Psychosis fried my brain
>>
Mine is 12, is that low?
>>
check your iq privilege bich
>>
File: soph.jpg (9 KB, 236x341) Image search: [Google]
soph.jpg
9 KB, 236x341
>>25419433
>psychosis

that's bad. What kind of psychosis?
>>
>>25419416
>2016
>giving a shit about iq
IQ scores are pretty worthless and dont have much to do with actual intelligence
>>
>>25419433
>Psychosis
same desu senpai

I hate my life
>>
>>25419548
this pretty much, and my iq isn't even that low
>>
>>25419548
It depends. If you take a professional test monitored by doctors/psychologists that cover many different elements of intelligence the result can be a pretty accurate measurement.

I did mensas free online test and got fullscore (129+) which is bullshit. It means that I'm good at patterns but doesn't tell me shit about my IQ
>>
>>25419548
t. low iq poster
>>
File: enlightened_feel.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
enlightened_feel.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>25419501

Seems to be schizophrenia, few years ago I removed all my friends from steam, deleted all my social media and gave away my items.

Glad about deleting social media but damn did I lose some money there
>>
>>25419761
I feel psychosis has made me 'smarter' imho.

i learned alot. atleast i think i did.

the drugs that help the psychosis stop, has fried my brain.

never take anti-psychotics shits bad for you
>>
File: 1450389236236.png (272 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
1450389236236.png
272 KB, 1280x731
>129
why even live?
well, Im just too stupid to convince myself, that dying is the best thing to do..
>>
>>25419761

Did you hold any kind of social contact?
>>
>>25419416

Last time I made an IQ test was 8 years ago, I was 122.

Is that low?
>>
>>25419707
you're probably a high iq poster who thinks he's the best at everything because of an iq score while just being an edgy fag
>>
>>25419886
B-BUT I CAN MACH BOXES!!!
>>
Shrink said after administering a thorough IQ test my IQ is unharmonic and can't be measured, but I effectively come across as a person with his IQ somewhere in the 90s unless specific trivia is being discussed.

I do feel badly about my dimness because I've felt the scorn of my peers whose intellectualism I've tried to emulate, and I've found that having someone regard you as a lower class of animal, or walking away mid-conversation, or giving you death stares/sardonic grins every time they see you is very disheartening.

I'm also deeply hurt at the revelation that I'm not smart or constant enough to be able to write fiction like I've wanted for many years, but I guess this is the result of growing up in a non-class-conscious environment, as my parents led me to believe that one can do whatever one sets his mind to do, which is obviously the result of self-deception on their part. In fact, I find that most people aren't even smart enough to be able to master their own native tongue, myself included. And isn't speech the measure of one's humanity?
>>
>>25419850

No, haven't left my house since I dropped out of highschool at 14 but did get some online friends from a TF2 server I was a regular on.
>>
>>25419911
You're obviously not stupid. Stop the bait or stop the self-defeating dialogue.
>>
File: strange legs.jpg (187 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
strange legs.jpg
187 KB, 2048x1366
>>25419911
>regard you as a lower class of animal, or walking away mid-conversation, or giving you death stares/sardonic grins every time they see you is very disheartening.

I know this feeling. I'm so fucking tired of it. My IQ scores vary from 90 to 130.
>>
>>25419876
>he knows it isn't low but just wants an oppertunity to brag
>>
File: music.jpg (331 KB, 2048x1667) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
331 KB, 2048x1667
>>25419802
So I'm pretty sure I have a mild form of schizophrenia, or some sort of latent psychotic disorder for that matter, and I've been thinking about telling my psychiatrist, therapist, and parents about it.

Is this just a bad idea? I don't really want to get prescribed anti-psychotics. I've been given anti-depressants before, and they just made my delusions stronger.
>>
>>25419802

I also >feel< smarter but when it comes to apply the smarts I get a thousand yard stare.
>>
ITT: 'oh, 130 here, but I'm still stupid as fuck'.

Never change.

OP: maybe .2% of /r9k/ is below average.
>>
>>25420044
what's the average?
>>
>>25420057

avgblx
>>
>>25419802
>female tripcunt
leave
>>
>>25420010
I would tell your psychiatrist. Try to get a diagnosis. Ask straight up what he thinks. Then tell your therapist and parents.

Its hard to let everything out. I was seeing my p-doc for years before I let him know some of my more severe delusions and other things I experinced. I hid many things. Its hard to know the reality if you are suffering from psychosis. It really took till I got admitted 2 times before I got a diagnosis of bp2 and bpd.

anti-depressents suck dick too. Ive stopped taking all my prescribed medication and only take my prescribed benzos. My doc doesnt know that, and im slowly having appts longer away.

depends if you want it to stop or not. most time you wont be in the right mind to want it to stop.
>>
>>25420079
shiet I always considered myself well above and I constantly score just @ 120. I feel like time severely gimps my score. I doubt its very accurate. a stupid person couldnt solve it even in 100 mins.I think i can solve it close to 99% accuracy in 100 mins
>>
>>25420004

I don't brag, I know normie people are lower, but I wonder if everyone on here is higher, I know it because on university I have found out I'm nothing special at all
>>
i was tested 7 years ago and got 127. interestingly enough, thats around the same time depression kicked in
IQ only matters because the higher you are the easier it is to hate most things
>>
>>25420159
>consider myself moderately above average
>always get 120

everythingwentasexpected.jpg
>>
I have a 130 IQ but I'm terribly depressed and can't focus on anything for longer than 3 seconds so it's worthless
>>
>>25420318
Feels really good to have an opportunity to say the words 'IQ' and 'worthless' in the same sense with impunity, doesn't it?
>>
>>25420353
>in the same sense
*in the same sentence

Also, don't bother giving me your ordinary lecture about 'how intelligence is useless if you don't have the motivblahblah', we both know what it's really about.
>>
>>25420318
>>25420353
no really. iq has a very high correlation with time of reaction which i think is kinda trash. I wouldn't give it too much value. for example even if you can "solve" something far slower its still doesn't make your more stupid than someone who solves it faster. for example that person might be faster than you but might never solve some puzzles whereas you might take 10 mins and solves them
>>
I'm stupid as shit.

Alcohol, and stuff.
>>
>>25420426
If you take 10 minutes to solve something that someone else can solve in 10 seconds. Yes you are slower. Are you joking?
>>
>>25420453
Feels good to run legitimately stupid people into the ground by claiming this while you -- and more importantly, they -- are perfectly aware that it is not true, doesn't it? Of course, with impunity.
>>
>>25420468
Can you read what I just said you fucking idiot?
>>
>>25420487
>>25420453
In other words, 'false modesty is the arrogance of cowards' is true.

Don't bother giving 'examples' of your 'street-smarts stupidity', we both know how tenuous they are.
>>
>>25420487
I honestly don't understand what you're talking about ;_;
>>
>>25420552
>'I'm sooooooooo ugly'
>'Shut up, you compliment-fishing bitch.'

>'Im sooooooooo stupid'
>'oh me too'
>'and me'
>'and me'
>'tfw finals were hard'
>'tfw my drawings are shit'
>'tfw have trouble learning Russian'
>'stupid life is suffering'
>'yes'
>'yes'
>'yes'
>>
>>25420610
What?

No, but I actually have become a lot more dense.
>>
>>25420610
But this has happened in literally every IQ thread ever, on every board, on every site... and will never change.
>>
>>25420610
ur a fucking idiot
>>
>>25419999
nice quads though
>>
My iq was tested in the low 90s. I really am dumb. I'm slow and it's hard to figure out how to solve problems. I have never been able to communicate clearly.
>>
>>25419911
>I effectively come across as a person with his IQ somewhere in the 90s unless specific trivia is being discussed

Translation:

'I-I'm just book smarts, what matters is street smarts, everyone knows that!'

Smart people will literally never stop spitting in stupid people's faces with that.

'I-I'm not rich,' says the rich person to a starving homeless man, 'm-money means nothing, I'm just money-rich, I'm not happiness-rich, that's what matters!'

I wish you followed my requests to kill yourselves.
>>
>>25420767
But there is no point in pointing this out anymore. There has never been. Smart people's subsequent fallacious backpedalling follows a strictly defined formula which it is useless to keep addressing.
>>
>>25420804
why do the people who consider themselves dumb always use a therasus to write their posts

just type normally
>>
>>25420767
That analogy was too apt! His IQ is in the hundreds! GET HIM!
>>
>>25420842
Because a lot of the time they aren't actually that stupid and they let themselves be defined by a number.
>>
>>25420842
are you implying i'm taken to grandiloquent pontificating? my loquacity is well within normal termini you fucking plebeian cock-canoodler
>>
>>25420842
People often confuse for desire to impress what really is choice of implications and focus. I could have, for instance, avoided the word 'subsequent', saying 'smart people then backpedal', but this is not the topical focus I wanted to give. Or I could have said 'has' rather than 'follows', but that would not imply the tedious sequentiality of the exchanges in question. The 'strictly' isn't redundant, either. And so on.

>why do people of my IQ always have to explain this to people whole SD's smarter than me
>>
>>25419416
mine is the 3 last numbers of my post
>>
File: iogjd.png (336 KB, 700x665) Image search: [Google]
iogjd.png
336 KB, 700x665
>>25420949
>People often confuse for desire to impress what really is choice of implications and focus. I could have, for instance, avoided the word 'subsequent', saying 'smart people then backpedal', but this is not the topical focus I wanted to give.

please for the love of god stop
>>
>>25419548
Name a person who contributed anything noteworthy in a STEM field that didn't have an iq that was at least above average; doesn't count if there low IQ is due to autism.
>>
>>25420950
950? thats too damn high bro i find that very hard to believe
>>
File: 1439067875977.jpg (30 KB, 430x396) Image search: [Google]
1439067875977.jpg
30 KB, 430x396
>>25419911
WTF does "unharmonic" mean?
I'm a forensic psychologist (PhD) specializing in neuropsychology. Taught assessment at graduate level for a number of years. Never heard of such a thing.
Get tested by somebody competent. Your language alone suggests at least average intellect. Don't know if you have any talent for writing fiction, but with average intelligence at least intellect would not be an obstacle.
>>
>>25421007
>for writing fiction, [...] average intelligence at least intellect would not be an obstacle

You are either lying or grossly incompetent in the field you profess medical competence in.
>>
>>25421025
(In fact, the former would entail the latter anyway.)
>>
>>25420940
lol'd heartily

in all seriousness that style is so annoying, papers do that shit all the time

its much more of a skill to use simple yet effective language to get your point across
>>
>>25419876
Unless you had a real comprehensive intellectual assessment and not one of those quick and dirty classroom things, the score doesn't mean shit.

122 means you did better than 92% of the standardization sample for that test.

Test scores at 8yo may not mean much for current functioning.
>>
>>25421025
>trying to sound autistic
>ends sentence with preposition

Nice job dingus
>>
>>25420982
Sorry

they're IQ*
>>
>>25421025
You seem to be markedly uninformed about intelligence. As is the case with most people, that doesn't stop you from spouting opinions. Unless you know of a study I haven't seen showing intelligence scores for fiction writers. Once you get into the average range,specific talents are more predictive than raw intellect. Even in supposedly high intellect occupations, there will be people with more average overall intellect who do well in those occupations.
>>
>>25421063
>to get your point across

Every word is superfluous to someone unaware of those words' distinctions. When a literal retard sees two petrospheres, one engraved with patterns and one with writing, they would -- had they been able to read -- find the description of them whereby for one, the patterns are being described as circular, floral, and so on, and for the other, the script is defined as ideographic and so on, excessive: 'couldn't they just get the point across that those are two stones with scribbles on them?'.
>>
>>25421205
>a study I haven't seen showing intelligence scores for fiction writers

Right, and no one is allowed to say that physicists who program are usually in the 140 range until there is a STUDY measuring this exact combination either.

PhD?

For fuck's sake.

>Once you get into the average range,specific talents are more predictive than raw intellect.

You have no idea what you're even saying. 'Specific talents' are not predictive by the very fact that they are specific, which means that the predictor and the predicted are by and large the same. 'The best predictor of being a good writer is being able to write well.' I can tell that you tell people that 'motivation is more important than IQ' already.

>Even in supposedly high intellect occupations, there will be people with more average overall intellect who do well in those occupations.

'Even in supposedly high intellect occupations, there will be anecdotal counterevidence.'

gg

Not really.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 480x608
>>25421291
Language is about communication. If you fail to bring across your point, you're communicating badly

Really enjoying your walls of text though.
>>
>>25420044
>mensa group itt
sure
>>
>>25421399
(For anyone who's curious, taking into account the practical feasibility which >>25421205 >>25421007 conveniently omitted like the good demagogue that he is, is the absolute cut-off for socially meaningful fiction -- not novels of course, but short stories.)
>>
I'm not very smart. I have fucked my brain with drugs to the point that I have trouble remembering words, and I suck at math. I like talking to smart people though. They know interesting things.
>>
>>25421485
>/r9k/ still failing to learn about self-selection bias

You *have* never changed!
>>
>>25421399
>Right, and no one is allowed to say that physicists who program are usually in the 140 range until there is a STUDY measuring this exact combination either.

My point is that in my business we talk evidence.

Feel free not to let someone who knows what he's talking about ruin your fondness for your uninformed opinions. Sorry your childish jimmies got rustled.
>>
>>25421481
>If you fail to bring across your point, you're communicating badly

I don't fail to *bring across* my point. My terms are in use and lookable-up, my grammar is valid and reasonably ordinary. I have done my part; it is you who fail to receive it.
>>
>>25421205
Just because someone is doing well doesn't mean they are making a difference. People who actually change and make things, in any field, are always going to have a higher IQ. You could make it in any occupation with an average IQ as long as you were dedicated and passionate, but who the fuck wants to just be another drone? You'll never contribute anything tangible to the world if you don't have a high IQ or some sort of superior cognitive functioning.
>>
>>25421566
>My point is that in my business we talk evidence.

When we meet and I take a swing at you, remember to take the punch. After all, you cannot tell that my fist is going to feel the same way as everyone else's fist. A true scientist never interpolates, after all. If you flinch, you don't understand science.
>>
>>25421661
>>25421566
(Of course, as a matter of fact, there probably *are* studies measuring writers' IQ, not to mention exam scores which not even Mensa, I believe, uses for admission as equivalent... but it is more fun to fuck with IQ denialists' fallacies instead.)
>>
>>25420004
>oppertunity

what is your IQ? 80?
>>
>>25421713
>which not even Mensa
*which not even Mensa only
>>
>>25421574
I will look up a difficult word or two. If that shit happens every sentence i'll stop reading, most people will

So there you'll be, communicating so well that nobody wants to listen to you
>>
>iq is 88
>feel stupid around my friends
>actually the dumbest guy
>suck at any math subject
>absolute shit at puzzles
>suck at anything that requires logic actually
>suck at everything
>0 motivation to finish anything
>parents dissappointed
>cause of my insecurity and anxiety
>working out doesn't help anymore
>>
>>25421759
This is a lose-lose situation.

>use many ordinary words
>be accused of verbosity
>compress by using established vocabulary, coinings, abbreviations, participles, affixes
>be accused of complexity

Can't win either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
>>25421873
Guess you got to find a balance senpai
>>
>>25421612
>You'll never contribute anything tangible to the world

>inb4 the denialist you're replying to redefines 'tangible' to say his 'everyone contributes to the world in his/her way' special snowflake shit
>>
>>25419416
i have brain damage. not enough to get disability tho.

feels like im a demon
>>
>>25421486
>is the absolute cut-off for socially meaningful fiction

Oops, I removed the actual number (now I remember I did it as I was handling backlinks).

It is 120.
>>
do it bros
>>
I've never taken a real IQ test, but I have taken various shitty internet IQ tests and consistently come out with scores in the 110-120 range. I imagine this doesn't bode well for me, as i'm sure that would translate to something like 90 on an actual test. That being said, my mom has taken an actual IQ test and scored 127, and my dad is much more intelligent than my mom--which I would hope means I would inherit some of their intelligence--; I myself, am a bit more intelligent than my mom. I find myself on a roller coaster of self-doubt and self-confidence when it comes to my intelligence. However, when I really think about it, I haven't produced or achieved a thing in my life that would imply to myself--or any one else for that matter--that I am, in any sense of the word, intelligent.
>>
>129 IQ
>still believe nonsensical ideas every now and then
being super gullible because of my overactive imagination is not cool at all
>>
I don't even know how to multiply.
>>
>>25422226
>155 IQ
>my mom still died of cancer

Fuck IQ. It is totally useless.
>>
>>25420079
Oh, I always thought mine was really low. I always score in the 130s. Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
>>
>>25422209
>when I really think about it, I haven't produced or achieved a thing in my life that would imply to myself--or any one else for that matter--that I am, in any sense of the word, intelligent

That's because you are literally egocentric and assume that the mean is where YOU are as opposed to where it, well, is.
>>
>>25422229
>Juggalo
>can't do basic math
this checks out.
>>
>>25422289
I passed in every class besides math. Honestly, I am a fucking retard regardless.
>>
>>25422321
>'I have friends, I go to parties, I have a boyfriend, but I still am depressed.'
>/r9k/ literally rages

>'I pass classes, but I am still retarded.'
>'Yup.'
>'Mhm.'
>'iktf'
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 194x259
117 IQ when I was 15. Pretty normal as far as the bell curve goes.

Scored 91 on something to do with memory. Sucks to know.
>>
>>25422367
It isn't a surprise a retarded weeaboo Juggalo comes on here to socialize
>>
>>25422285
That could just as easily mean I'm below average, but at the end of the day I don't care how smart I really am; it's not smart enough
>>
>>25422461
>117 IQ when I was 15. Pretty normal as far as the bell curve goes.

117 is more than one *standard deviation*. It literally says that it is more than normal.
>>
>>25422461
>2016
>not posting pepe versions of everything
>>
>>25419548
IQ tests test your abilities to recognize patters, inductive and deductive reasoning, memory and other things that constitute intelligence. They're not perfect and yes your ability to take tests effects your score but saying that they don't have much to do with actual intelligence is wrong.
>>
>>25419911
>unless specific trivia is being discussed
knowledge of random facts and trivia has nothing to do with your IQ and isn't tested on an IQ test. It tests your reasoning skills not how much how paid attention to some celebrity gossip show.
>>
IQ is a meme, you'll be a-ok brojenkemski
>>
Isn't it amazing senpai how many PHDs and geniuses post in r9k on a friday night?
>>
63 when i was 13. the school made me take it. they thought i had problems. so i got sent to a school that helped. i am 27 and live at home. i go to a place for crafts and training. my dad still calls me a fucking retard. i am still smarter than him, i can program the remote.
>>
I did a 25-min internet test ran by Mensa and got 133, not sure how reliable those are. I do keep getting comments from men about how intelligent and / or interesting I seem though, even if that's most likely just empty flattery
>>
>>25419416
Where can one even get a proper IQ test?
>>
>>25419416
My IQ is somewhere in the high 80s, but I got by fine. I ended up getting into a public university, studying hard, and I'm likely going to graduate cum laude.

I'm in some pretty easy courses (business management-English double major, with a minor in musicology) but I get by fine. I have some good friends and I'm hooked up with a few girls.

My low IQ only rears its head when I need to do math, critical thinking, or further a conversation. I'm pretty bad at parties because I often can't think of something interesting to add in time.
>>
>IQ between 90 and 100
>can't solve math problems fast enough, failed two years of college already
>can't understand many things overall, and too slow and disorganized to function properly
fuck this shit
>>
>>25419876
Very. Unless you are comparing to McDonalds employees
>>
>>25423979
being above average is just as bad as being below average. I tested around 170 in some sections (given by a clinical psychologist) and 80-90 in others, but my overall average was around 130-140.

shit isn't that great. I can't relate to anyone, and I think too much so I know better than to try most stupid things that people do. I spend most of my time thinking. people are too intimidated by my intelligence to actually treat me as a friend, they see me more as tool that can try to exploit in some way using their "social" skills. it leads to a pretty boring life.

people of average intelligence are really the only ones that are happy.
>>
>>25424351
I also think nonstop, but my reasoning abilities are utter shit so it's completely useless.
>>
I posted in one of these threads not too long ago. I have a tested I.Q. of 67 and while it completely sucks I'm used to it and life isn't too bad. Frustrating at times but I found a trade that I'm decent at and I make enough to live on my own in the real world, which isn't something I ever expected to actually be able to do.
>>
>>25424539
How does it affect your daily life exactly?
>>
>>25424669
>asking it NOW, asking NOW of stupid people to describe their life after you've countless times declared self-certainly that 'IQ is meaningless, just try harder lol stop being lazy'.

I'm not >>25424539, but I am disgusted with you.
>>
>>25424669
I'm god-awful at math and I am much slower than a normal human at doing basic things that require my brain. Basically in high school I had to spend four hours more studying for a class every week than everyone else just so I could pass the class. Other than that not too much other than people look down upon me sometimes and I know I'll never amount to anything significant.

Btw sorry if any of that didn't make sense I usually don;t type things out here and my sentences have been know to not make sense to anyone but me.
>>
I'm autistic and I managed to go to college, but I think mine is below average. Even idiots can succeed, I guess.
>>
4chan is mostly a bunch of lazy smart guys
>>
>>25424723
He's fine. I'm not just dumb with IQ I'm pretty dumb with everything I do, but unfortunately I'm not dumb enough to not know how much smarter people actually are than I am. My IQ pretty accurately depicts how good I am at everything except welding, which I'm really good at because it's my trade.
>>
>>25424768
Later:
*takes the test*
'Oh haha what 130 that can't be right I must have fluked hahaha tests are meaningless anyway rite?'
>>
>>25424804
I don't think you realize while being autistic can make you smart in some ways, it can make you really fucking retarded in other ways
>>
>>25424804
I'll never imagine myself scoring that high. I'm not gifted.
>>
>>25424847
There is only one intelligence, the one you're grasping at ways to minimize the role of so to label yourself 'stupid' in some way and inthatfar evade responsibility coming from honest acknowledgement of your ability.
>>
>>25424882
>>25424861
>>25424847
In other words, you're grasping at ways to redefine the term 'intelligence' so only NOT to turn out have it. An injury AND an insult to every stupid person who wants to be smart.
>>
>>25424882
you're right, apparently I'm not even smart enough to decipher the cluster fuck string of words you just potato mashed onto the keyboard
>>
>teachers in primary school ask my mum if she had been giving me flash cards and lessons before I started going to school
>breeze through first 8 years of school, don't really put any effort into anything, yet still always get good marks
>brain starts to get foggy, spend every day at school half asleep
>end up passing high school with an attendance rate of like 50% in my final year
>enrol in pre-uni engineering diploma 2 years after high school
>drop out 6 months in (didn't even make it to fucking uni)
>2 years later, be neet with no life aspirations

living the dream, friends
>>
>>25424946
I am saying that you are embracing the obscuration of 'multiple intelligences', 'book/street smarts', and so on, so to keep people from realizing the reality and predictive power of THE intelligence, g, which underlies every single one of the purportedly independent 'multiple intelligences', upon understanding which they would expect you measure yours and, in all likelihood, to live up to the standards expected of intelligent people, which you, being a lazy coward, are struggling to avoid.
>>
>>25425009
actually, I wasn't. I was referring to the multiple areas tested in the standard adult intelligence test.

most people have an average proficiency across the board, but some people, like people on the autism spectrum, have major defects in areas like verbal skills, the far side being completely non-verbal.

I think you've been spending too much time reading horoscopes anon.
>>
>>25425009
In other words, you are consciously embracing the error whereby you sophistically define 'true intelligence' as wisdom which you purportedly don't have ('oh, if, I were wise, I would know how to get a girlfriend/friends, therefore I'm not wise/smart'), as if not failing to display one minor of many facets of intelligence were sufficient not to have it... and not to benefit from the rest of them.
>>
>>25425120
Test subscales are not 'different ways of smartness', which was what you said so to imply irreality of general intelligence. Pathetic backpedaller.
>>
>>25425150
>as if not failing to display one minor
*as if failing, sorry
>>
>>25425205
I'm going to assume english isn't your first language, but I can assure you that's not what I meant, and I don't even know what I would be back peddling from.
>>
>>25425286
Peddling? No one said anything about peddling, but while we're at it, you are peddling Gardner's and Goleman's agenda.
>>
>>25425312
nice job english major anon, you win, pat yourself on the back, I'm going to bed now
>>
>>25425286
>>25425380
Not only did you guess I used to study English, you sensed that I am not a native speaker as well. Preternatural.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.