[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people often say that nerdy girls cheat the most because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
people often say that nerdy girls cheat the most because they lacked the attention for so long that they latch onto anyone that gives them any

can the same be said for guys?
>>
>>25097737

>can the same be said for guys?

no. nerdy guys are often permavirgins while nerdy girls are chads next meal
>>
File: 1408109626511.jpg (30 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1408109626511.jpg
30 KB, 604x403
>>25097737
I'll give my story;
>be reclusive nerd in grade school
>foreveralone, no friends
>spend all my time reading books, manga, watching anime and playing vidya
>get bullied a little bit, but not too bad
>10th grade, meet a nerdy girl who was into anime
>talked about toonami together
>immediately smitten and do everything I can to make her my gf
>finally get together at the beginning of junior year
>halcyondaysofyouth.jpg
>dedicate my life to her
>started dressing better, eating healthier, and working out
>3 blissful years together
>never cheated on her despite getting hit on by one of her friends and other girls who noticed me as I became more /fit/

I'm sure you already see where this is going
>breaks up with me in college wanting to explore new horizons(read; new dicks)
>find out she had been cheating on me the entire time with some older guy with a downtown condo
>her sisters knew and had been laughing at me behind my back

JUST
>>
>>25097986
at least you got to fuck her though right?
>>
>>25098516
No i never got to ;-: hold me senpai
>>
>>25098572
Screw you.
>>25098516
Yes, I did, but she was always kind of prudish and vanilla. The salt in the wound is that she was doing all sorts of kinky shit with the older guy. KEK MY SHIT UP

I'm now 29 yo and I still haven't gotten over it.
>>
>>25097737
Can't lack what you never had.
>>
>>25097737
I know the first thing I do when I get a girlfriend is look for somebody to cheat with. I have been alone too long to settle for 1 person and all girls are whores anyway.
>>
>>25098785
Yes you can, where did you get that dumb idea from?
>>
File: 1450041806193.png (555 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1450041806193.png
555 KB, 640x800
>>25097986
top fucking cuck m8, why didn't you stick to 2D?
I'm glad I can control my own desires and stay pure, away from 3DPD.
>>
>>25098732
>>25097986
Should have seen it coming, the supposedly "shy and nerdy" girls are literal trash and the worst kind of woman you can find.
Bet she was laughing at you with the older guy whenever he came deep in her ass.
>>
>>25098732
Fuck that shit breh these women are all whores until one proves to me otherwise. Focus on hobbies and what makes you happy like lifting and bettering yourself. As a man with logic and interest on your side you potentially have something these cunts can't even fathom, passion. Whether it's about art, music, lifting whatever it's something these shitty women can't possess. All they can do is take selfies and try to get attention from men because they have no drive to do anything interesting. Don't give these bitches what they want, they don't deserve it.
>>
>>25099906
>Focus on hobbies and what makes you happy like lifting and bettering yourself. As a man with logic and interest on your side you potentially have something these cunts can't even fathom, passion

Another thing that helps a lot besides focusing on your hobbies is getting some new/getting back in touch with your old guy friends and doing stuff together.
A lot of you are confusing a simply desire for companionship and friends with a need for a gf.
>>
>>25099972
>A lot of you are confusing a simply desire for companionship and friends with a need for a gf.
#shitnormiessay
>>
>>25100176
Get some fucking friends already and stop whining
>>
>>25100199
>implying
baka desu senpai, you cant fuck kiss or cuddle with your friends, and that type of closeness and relationship is something entirely different than hanging out with the lads
>>
>>25100228
Get a whore and ask for GFE.
>>
>>25097737
it's the other way around for guys
insecure girls don't want a specific guy, they just get addicted to a feeling of being wanted.
best explained in crush with eyeliner song by R.E.M. . Most autistic feels have been covered in R.E.M. discography, because both Michael Stipe and Bill Berry are aspies.
>>
>>25100297
in addition to that, insecure guys actually bond to girls more and tend to be fidel.
>>
>>25100297
>>25100333
No true. The second an unpopular guy loses weight or improves himself in any eay, he will cheat. All men are helpless, convictionless worms in the presence of pussy.
>>
>>25100421
not my experience, tho
i've been asexual when i was morbidly obese and nothing has changed for me when i lost weight
haven't even made female friends since 4. grade
always considered females to be shallow and mindaltering for guys
lost many friends to girls
wish i was a homo
nothing gets me hard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.