[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13
File: waffenssparade.jpg (168 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
waffenssparade.jpg
168 KB, 800x532
You can't expect a real woman if you can't be a real man. This is what every man needs to do.

>not be a NEET
A man must be able to provide for his woman. The nuclear family is one of the groundpillars our society rests on and the man's most important role is as a provider for the family. If a man can't provide, he isn't a man, plain and simple. NEET's aren't men, they are boys.

>be healthy and fit
A man must be physically fit to be a real man. I'm not talking about degenerates like Zyzz, doing steroids and obsessing over how your body looks like a girl is unhealthy, feminine and pathetic. No you should lift, run and swim because it makes you stronger. Strength and health are two of the most important things that makes women attracted to men because it awakens the primitive parts of their brains. I'd like to quote Adolf Hitler on this one. "In our eyes, the German boy of the future must be slim and slender, as fast as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel."

>be confident, dominant and fearless
A man but be able to take charge. Women are naturally submissive and look for men to lead them. Don't trust me? Try telling (telling, not asking, can't stress this enough) even a Stacey to do something simple for you and she will do it, even if she doesn't want to fuck you. It can be something like telling her to go and get you something. She might whine and question it a little, it's called shit-testing and should be ignored, but she will end up doing it. Don't apologize for who you are, don't allow others to walk over you and don't be afraid to speak out.

Continuing in next post.
>>
File: retrohousewife.jpg (60 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
retrohousewife.jpg
60 KB, 330x327
>Take care of yourself
Not taking care of yourself is a sign of laziness which is a sign of mental weakness. A real man should dress well, no hoodies, no graphic t-shirts, no baggy jeans, no fedoras, no autist-shoes and NO ILL-FITTING CLOTHES. As a man you must also groom, get a good haircut, stand tall and look presentable. This is crucial to what women will think of you as women have an almost supernatural eye for details.

There are much more but this is the core. Needless to say, I doubt half of you faggots have even attempted any of this.
>>
I quit being a nice guy and said rude stuff like "why haven't we fucked yet" to a girl who rejected me and she was instantly more interested in my offer to fuck.

Just stop being pussies and be jerks. Women come around if you don't chase them.
>>
>>25415526
>You can't expect a real woman if you can't be a real man
I agree with everything you said. Any man should aspire to have the qualities you described. My only question is; What can I expect from a "real woman"? What do I get for putting in all this effort?
>>
>>25415710
What you can expect in our modern, degenerate society and what you deserve to expect are two different things.

As for what you can expect, you can have a bigger pool to choose from. Whether you want the hot slut or the little less attractive but modest and sweet girl is up to you.
>>
>>25415710
Her vaginus
>>
>>25415526
>Wants guys to become men

>wants them be dependent on some guy off 4pleb's advice and validate themselves to women's approval

HUUURRRRAAAAAADDDUUUUURRRRRRRRRAAAAHHH
>>
>>25415624
>be girl
>ugly neck-bearded man stalking me
>tell him I'd rather get my anus ravaged than date such a pathetic loser
>keeps orbitting me
>hear heavy breathing noises behind of me
>turn around
>this humongous faggot is standing right beneat me with a homicidal look
>tells me "why haven't we fucked yet"
>fear overtakes my mind as I'm about to get murdered
>think quick
"h-haha you're funny anon"
>walk back home quickly
>call police
>>
>>25415526
>real woman
Where ? I see vaguely female SJW polysexual she-slutfemme otherkin asexu-demisexual mutant abominations everywhere, classic whores, gold diggers, but I don't see any "real women" under the age of 50 years old around.

You can't expect a real man if you're not a real woman.
>>
>>25415624
>Women come around if you don't chase them.
most of this board are doing this all their life and how did it end?
>>
>>25415526
There aren't any good, feminine women left thanks to feminism.
A girl will expect you to be at least 6 feet tall, make a six figure salary, have washboard abs, be socially dominant, etc but god forbid you ask her to cook or clean something, then its MUH SOGGY KNEES
>>
>>25415784
That's it?
Fuck that noise
>>
>>25415898
Men must change women, not the other way around. Women are shit but it's our fault (or rather our grandfathers or fathers depending on your age) for allowing them to become shit.
>>
>>25415710
what you could except out of a woman considering it's

>THE CURRENT YEAR

something along the lines off

1. marry her
2. she cheats on you with 32 black guys
3. file divorce
4. forced to your house, car and 6,000,000 zimbabwean dollars per month
5. an hero
>>
>>25415767
There are more options than that. A lot more.
>>
File: 1443550258063.jpg (41 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
1443550258063.jpg
41 KB, 380x358
>>25415865
Yes this is probably what happened.
>>
File: 1405456846692.jpg (8 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1405456846692.jpg
8 KB, 200x300
>>25415767
>what you deserve to expect
Hmm....Interesting.
That begs the question;
What qualities do I need to have in order to "deserve" to expect more?
>>
>>25415526
>>25415576
So you're saying I need to work 8 hours a day, lift 2 hours a day, and groom 1 hour a day, so I can have a woman ruin the remaining hours?

Hahahaha why the fuck would I do that?
>>
>>25415920
Open your fucking eyes. Your archetypal "real man" is rotting in prison after a fallacious rape accusation or being no-fault divorced by his gold digger.

Open your eyes, man. There are delusions that are cute and harmless but yours are really fucking dangerous.

You work under the assumption that there is something you can do.
>>
>>25415526
I disagree and think that your notions of what a men should or should not be are rather archaic and inadequate...plus not every woman will feel attracted to you just because you lift bro.

The best thing to do is find a partner that respect you for what you are...that you can see yourself spending a lot of the ime with. It's cliched I know, but better than pretending to lift anyway.
>>
>>25416052
>The best thing to do is find a partner that respect you for what you are
Do you live in a disney movie? Have you never interacted with a woman?
>>
>>25416052
>I disagree and think that your notions of what a men should or should not be are rather archaic and inadequate

the reddit is so strong in this one. I see you are of superior intellect sire and I must say you have bedazzled me with your notions. Being a fat neckbeard and a fedora will indeed always be more effective than being a filthy testosteron riddled man with a proper body.
>>
>>25415970
You need to spend no more than 45 minutes of work 6 days a week (lift 3, run 3) and eat properly to stay fit and healthy. Again no Zyzz-faggotry. As for grooming, it takes minutes when you get used to it.

>>25416047
Ye keep blaming stupid boogeymen to remain a lazy piece of shit. False rape-accusations... jesus christ.

>>25416052
No sexuality is based on biology, not your feelings. This is leftism and objectively wrong.
>>
File: wagecucks.png (206 KB, 1000x1781) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
206 KB, 1000x1781
>>25415526
>>25415576
>you must protect women from all responsibility because they're childlike retards
>b-but this isn't "white knighting" it's "traditionalism" :^)
>you must bust your ass to get sex from loveless bitches because of reasons
>you must be a gormless suicidal retard with no sense of self-preservation because it's "brave"
>you must purchase expensive clothing and grooming materials to impress above mentioned childlike retards

literally a slave to what others think of you
>>
>>25416052
>find a partner that respect you for what you are
Bruh, that's the problem. Most guys these days are spineless losers who can't garner respect.
>>
>>25416132
Well I guess everybody can't be enlightened by their own intelligence, huh?

>you must protect women from all responsibility because they're childlike retards
Precisely
>>
>>25416187
>Well I guess everybody can't be enlightened by their own intelligence, huh?

nice meme memebrain

continue white knighting
>>
>>25415526

True, if you go after Stacy.

Long limbs and bad sight don't make me very confident when moving around. I tend to stumble upon things.

Other women prefer more complicated men, although you will need a lot of time to get her fall in love for you.
>>
>>25416117
>You need to spend no more than 45 minutes of work 6 days a week (lift 3, run 3) and eat properly to stay fit and healthy. Again no Zyzz-faggotry. As for grooming, it takes minutes when you get used to it.
I don't care about the time, what's the payoff? Knowing what we know about women, do you really want to spend your time with one anymore? I understand the urge to fuck, but for christsakes don't let it ruin your life.
>>
>>25416210
No need to get upset, Op's right. You want a vagina to fuck, you have to pay for it. It's like a car. Sure, you can live without it, and yeah, they're fucking expensive, but it's fun to drive.
>>
File: alizee.gif (2 MB, 453x300) Image search: [Google]
alizee.gif
2 MB, 453x300
>>25416210
Continue being a bitter, hateful and lonely sad excuse for a man. Keep blaming women for your own failures like a little baby.

>>25416223
Do the best of what you can. I'm not expecting you to become some super-alpha Chad, I sure as hell am not. There is no excuse for not trying to become the best version of yourself. If you're happy as you are then go on being yourself, none of my business.

>>25416254
Women are amazing, from their voices to their smell to their bodies.
>>
>>25416340
>glorifying women
>using a tumblr gif

you have to go back friend
>>
>>25416340
>Continue being a bitter, hateful and lonely sad excuse for a man. Keep blaming women for your own failures like a little baby.

i don't, i'm just not prepared to base my whole existence around pleasing women as you are

they're are just more interesting things to do
>>
File: 1445618876560.jpg (28 KB, 359x323) Image search: [Google]
1445618876560.jpg
28 KB, 359x323
>>25416383
>Virgin by choice
ok
>>
>it's a /r9k/ being baited by /pol/ episode
always entertaining
>>
>>25416399
It's almost like /pol/ is our older brother that bullies us from time to time.
>>
>>25416394
>implying I'm a virgin
>>
>>25416383
You shouldn't do it only to get women although your sexual drive should be on of your strongest drives.

Being a real man has value in itself, you will feel better about yourself and you will be a good father.
>>
>>25416399
>being a man is politically incorrect

not that I want to say that OP is doing it right, but still, become an hero please
>>
>>25416394
I mean if fucking were easy I'd do it, but it's really hard so it's not worth the effort and I'd rather give up desu.
>>
File: 1446419349463.jpg (209 KB, 636x958) Image search: [Google]
1446419349463.jpg
209 KB, 636x958
>>25416394
i'm not, but i suspect that you are

because you seem to believe that getting laid actually requires you to do all this shit you recommend

women are easier than you think, and you're going to be bitterly frustrated when you discover that you went to all that trouble for nothing

simply by having an active social life and not being autistic, you will get laid

/r9k/'s problem isn't that they're not don draper, it's that they don't have an active social life and are autistic
>>
>>25416455
/pol/ I mean OP pic
and you seriously suggesting that some troll faggot can teach anyone how to be a man
>>
>>25416488
>women are easier than you think
>it's that they don't have an active social life and are autistic
lmao
>just fix ur brain brah
>its that easy
>>
>>25416488
>simply by having an active social life and not being autistic, you will get laid
yeah, easy peasy
>>
File: 1405313447972.jpg (25 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1405313447972.jpg
25 KB, 432x288
>>25416340
Dude, you never answered my question.
What is it that distinguishes a man who deserves to expect more?

Also;
>Whether you want the hot slut or the little less attractive but modest and sweet girl
This is complete bullshit. Are you saying those are my only choices? Are women really that simple? And what's to stop a modest, sweet girl from slutting it up behind my back? How is being a real man going to prevent things like that from happening?
>>
>>25416117
But are you really going to marry a girl based on what your dick tells you? Don't be stupid my man.
>>
Being a man like OP says will grind you down eventually. All those cucked husbands and husbands who've given up? They were men once too, but constantly having to put up the front while everyone else gets to have fun finally did them in.

Just do what you want, and if anyone gives you shit for it, tell them something that's guaranteed to bother them
>>
>>25415526
There is not a single woman on this planet that is worth exerting that much effort for. Theyre all SJW feminazis who will cheat on you while you're at work, take half your shit in the divorce, and prevent you from seeing your kids ever again
>>
>>25416612
By deserving I mean that you, just as all of us, deserve to live in a moral society and not this hell.

>Are you saying those are my only choices?
What? Not at all, they were just extreme examples.
>>
>>25416552
>>25416554
i'm not saying you can change your brain

i'm saying that doing what OP advocates won't help you

it's incredibly difficult to break a habit like social avoidance and it IS impossible to change your brain

one or both are your real problems, not what OP claims
>>
File: 1405577898532.jpg (12 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
1405577898532.jpg
12 KB, 560x400
>>25416654
>you, just as all of us, deserve to live in a moral society
Ahhh........I see.
OK, I can cosign that but there is still a problem.
The things you mentioned in the op only prescribe what men should do to be attractive mates. What about women? How can we fix them. Being an upstanding man who garners respect won't stop a two-faced bitch from using or cucking you. Women are entitled pieces of shit who hold the power in the sexual market. How can we even the odds?
>>
>>25415526
>>25415576
Tried this shit I still get no pussy.
It might help but it is not everything listed there.
You forgot the genetic aspect of the answer plus some other thing such as social rank, circle of friend and no abnormal interest.
>>
How do I care enough to make these changes?
There is nothing worth working towards.
>>
>>25415526
I always thought that a real man makes his own choices and makes of his life what he wants, guess I was wrong. Thanks for the eye opener OP :)
>>
File: 1446763847749.png (111 KB, 707x759) Image search: [Google]
1446763847749.png
111 KB, 707x759
>how to be a real man
>begins post by implying a need of validation from the vaginal jew
>>
File: 1446763966351.png (90 KB, 705x641) Image search: [Google]
1446763966351.png
90 KB, 705x641
>>25417260
cont.(stop robot plz)
>>
>>25415526
>real man meme
Lmao
I do enjoy how all a women has to do to be considered a "real woman" is to go through puberty.
>>
>>25417175
normal people at least tasted some happiness, so they have motivation to keep working towards obtainable goals
robots are bitter and lazy because they have no past and future to look into
>>
>>25415526
i have been saying this for years, but the way you put it is faulty due to the fact that you're doing all this for a woman.
the way i see it is live for yourself, do for yourself.
>>
>>25417299
>life is unfaaaaairrrrr

Are you 5?
>>
Ive been with the same woman for 8 years and she dead to rights loves me. She doesnt cheat(i know bash me for assuming this but fpr the sake of simplicity agree with me here) and we have a baby.
Now my question to the real niggas and men around here with long lasting relationships- how can i make her see me as strong? She sees me as weak, not the typical leader type man. How can i take charge but also still be loving and caring. For me its always been one of two extremes-be a pussy who lets her talk to me any jind of way with no retort from my end. And be a complete asshole bastard that yells when i think im right and i dont listen to her argument. I love the girl. I want her to feel like i care but i also want to make her feel satisfied with me.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.