[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you escape the lower-middle class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: plate.jpg (953 KB, 702x3956) Image search: [Google]
plate.jpg
953 KB, 702x3956
How do you escape the lower-middle class?
>>
the whole system is designed to keep you poor, either win the lottery or live like a jew until you have enough startup to become a landlord
>>
>>25413609
You can't.

Then again, I'm from Putinstan, it's pretty hopeless here overall.
>>
File: 5623387640948351.jpg (31 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
5623387640948351.jpg
31 KB, 480x371
>>25413609
This is the most bullshit comic I ever read. Yeah right her parent worked 2 jobs each which is why they're so poor. Not to mention if you work hard you DO deserve it and fucking really? Her father is dying? Oh and they hire a tutor because of a b+ fucking sure.. also wtf? Not all middle class people have parents who fucking know a boss of a big company or is it about a realy really rich family? Thi comic is just bullshit who the fuck made it?
>>
>>25413609
join Scandinavia in our pseudo communist utopia.
>government literally pays you to go to university
>government subsidizes food and water making sure it's high quality and cheap
>almost free healthcare (except teeth)
>government pays you child alimony
>even if you fail and go to prison, the prisons are luxurious and you can access libraries and play video games and whatnot
>>
>>25413733
Richard is absolutely upper class but i'm not sure that the author knows that.
>>
You don't. It will always benefit the elite and upper class to have a larger population of lower income cattle.
>>
>>25413807
>but i'm not sure that the author knows that
where is it implied he's not?
>>
>>25413609
This is why I feel no sympathy towards the rich or their problems. If your family is rich, you're literally fucking set. You pop out of the womb and you're already set.

People talk about all sorts of factors towards success: height, appearance, charisma, determination, all that.

Nope.

Money and nepotism. All you need to live a cushy easy life.
>>
>>25413791
as a lower middle class in a 3rd world country not a niger tho, where do I sign?
>>
> You

You don't do it yourself period
>>
>work your ass off in middle school to get a scholarship to prestigious boarding high school
>work your ass off in high school to get a scholarship to prestigious university (outshine the kids who spent their summers traveling the world volunteering)
>work your ass off in university to get a job (outshine the kids who spent their summers getting unpaid internship experience)
>work your ass off at your job because your complete lack of connections means you're the first to go

that's how i got from hovering around the poverty line to six figures

but remember, all this time working is going to make it tough to develop relationships, so you'll still end up on /r9k/

also i have no idea how you'd do it if you didn't start working your ass off at 11
>>
>>25413672
This is the truth. Just live frugally until you have amassed ownership of enough things/wealth to multiply it into more things. Thats it.
>>
>>25413609
Luck.

Shut the fuck up robot.
>>
>>25413609
Who cares if this is true?
>>
Born in to money or have a good idea that normies will eat up. It's the only way in this era.
>>
File: psZDvT8.jpg (736 KB, 1009x1839) Image search: [Google]
psZDvT8.jpg
736 KB, 1009x1839
>>25413609
>pencil in the title
>elaborate logo instead of plain text (maybe some font, but not "le fancy text")

Instant red flag, not worth reading, strawmans and I AM SILLY, please acknowledge my existence
Go to a LOL thread once in a while
>>
>>25413609

>this is what poor people actually believe

yep, those that are well off never had to work for anything they had, good goys you should all hate the wealthy
>>
>tfw rich as fuck parents, I'll never have to worry about money
>People think this means your life is set and nothing bad can ever happen to you.

To be honest, I wish my parents were middle-class instead. My parents are rich as fuck, my dad inherited his dad's business and expanded it to a multi-million dollar company, my mom was a big-shot lawyer a huge firm and did consulting even after she left, charging people insane money by the hour, I mean she literally made more money in an hour than most people make in a week or a month.

And because of that, expectations were VERY high for everyone in my family. I have three siblings, an older sister, a younger brother and a little sister and trust me when I tell you that my family went to fucking shit from all of the pressure our parents were putting onto us. I mean there were points in our lives where we felt completely abandoned and had to look after each other, our parents didn't have much time and they always thought that since they came from harder backgrounds, that we had to work just as hard, if not harder to out-perform them.

They literally cut contact with me for 4 years because I didn't get accepted into Princeton and went to join the military instead. I don't regret it, I had a lot of fun and enjoyed my time there, but my siblings are nervous wrecks, my brother is in an ivy league studing to become a doctor and my parents are just being assholes to him. They refuse to give him money unless he has a steady job, they refuse to help him if he does something bad etc.

Same with my sisters - they're doing something my parents don't 100% approve of? Cut off. No support whatsoever, emotional or monetary. Now that my mom has passed away, my dad barely even stops working. We all spent the holidays by ourselves. I mean... fuck this tbq familia.
>>
>>25414446
10/10 Best New Goy
>>
>>25414462
Thanks for sharing the story friend
>>
>>25414462
>I'll never have to worry about money
stopped reading there

i can't care, i'm sorry
>>
>>25413609
>babies look like creepy old people
Why
>>
>>25414496
I'm just drunk tbqh familia.
>>
>>25413791
>join Scandinavia
Can't, they don't want me because I'm not a doctor or a lawyer or anything remotely useful
>>
>>25414462
>be rich
>have problems
>solve them with money
???
>>
>>25414510
That's what I'm talking about. People just think you're being a whiny bitch, but money doesn't change how happy you are. I was the happiest I ever was living in a small apartment with my bro when were stationed in Korea, laughing our asses off every single night, now I got some money money and I'm working as an administrative assistant, but it hasn't made me any happier than I was then.
>>
>>25414462
poor him, he didnt have to get a job and sleep 4 hours a night in college :(((
>>
>>25413609

Why do I get the impression this was written by someone studying a worthless field like women's studies?
>>
>>25414550
>I was the happiest I ever was living in a small apartment with my bro when were stationed in Korea, laughing our asses off every single night
it must be hard to travel and have friends and money

no seriously

how do you manage

that sounds really hard

your life sounds really hard
>>
>>25414550
>money doesn't change how happy you are
I'm gonna disagree with this statement if that's okay :)
>>
The problem with people nowadays is that everyone thinks they're entitled to the well-paying, respectable "lead" jobs starting out but refuse to put any work in to get there.

And honestly, I have no sympathy for those who refuse to work.
>>
It's hilarious that he used a man for the lazy rich guy, and the girl as a hardworking sensible person.
>>
My father came from a military family where he had 5 siblings and my grandfather was just a high school science teacher after his service, his mother stayed at home and didn't work. They were dirt poor, and my father became an engineer making six figures. Explain this you lazy NEETs. If you put the work in you can escape poverty.
>>
I hate it, work hard get good grades but I need a full
ride scholarship or I can't go anyway.

>can't get a loan because no collateral
>don't want to put any financial strain on my parents

I really want off this wild ride
>>
>>25414630
how old is your father

approximately what year did he graduate from university
>>
Hey Paula maybe your parents shouldn't have had a kid when they knew they were flat ass broke.

I can't believe normies think that having a children is a right, and not just a selfish luxury.
>>
>>25414653
>maybe your parents shouldn't have had a kid when they knew they were flat ass broke
But how is this Paula's fault?

I would fucking retroactively abort myself if I could
>>
>>25414644
He is 58. Don't know what year he got his degree though.
>>
>>25414661
It isn't and she should work with what she has.

Equality doesn't exist as much as we want to pretend it does.
>>
>>25414580
>it must be hard to travel and have friends and money
He was in the military, dumbass.
>>
work hard and dont buy frivolous shit
>>
>>25414661
Well, it's not her fault aside from choosing a shitty ass degree. Actually, why the fuck did she even go to college. She should have joined a trade or taught herself how to program. And why was that bitch watching TV while Richard was studying?

Anyways, Paula should be blaming her dumbass dindu nuffin parents. Instead of blaming Richard, who did everything right.
>>
>>25413609
>lower-middle class
>implying that the middle class still exists.

>>25413733
The only bullshit part of the comic is how it implies that the woman actually has to study and work hard in order to have a decent life. She has the option of just golddigging her way into the life of someone like Richard, there's no shortage of men who would be willing to provide for a woman.

The only reason that she's a woman at all in this comic is because its easier for most readers to feel sympathy for a woman. If the poor person was a man then more readers would think he just didn't work hard enough and deserves to be poor.
>>
>mfw girlfriend's dad came from large farm family in a small Canadian town
>studied hard and makes 350k/yr now

what a shitlord he must be
>>
>>25414675
so he was out of school, in let's say 1980?

the job market and economy in 1980 compared to 2016 is literally night and day

the american dream is dead. tuition costs are inflated to shit. even if you bust your ass in a STEM major, without prior connections you aren't getting shit.

our generation is literally fucked. we're stuck. we're the only generation that is worse off than their parents and will be worse off than their kids
>>
>>25414550
friend get a clue

this guy >>25414510
got it right.
>>
>>25414766

duh, only poor people are allowed to have problems

it's 2016 guys get with the program
>>
File: file.png (495 KB, 477x700) Image search: [Google]
file.png
495 KB, 477x700
>>25414758
>>25414630
FUCKING LAZY KIDS

BABY BOOMERS = BEST GENERATION

IT WORKED FOR ME, IT'LL WORK FOR YOU
>>
>>25414761
beta uprising when?

seriously this is all im looking forward to.
>>
File: 1418049404855.jpg (51 KB, 450x432) Image search: [Google]
1418049404855.jpg
51 KB, 450x432
>>25414788
Essentially every problem I have would be gone if I never had to worry about money.

Your problems are negligible and amount to nothing more than "I get lonely sometimes". Please get over it and dry your tears with 100 dollar bills.
>>
>>25414737
>And why was that bitch watching TV while Richard was studying?
Because she was a kid
No kid is gonna choose learning over tv/vidya/whatever
Parents should provide discipline not entertainment
>>
>>25414805

doesnt it feel great just writing off the achievements of others because they came at a different time?

much easier than attempting to replicate them yourselves, eh?
>>
>>25413609

You cheat your fucking ass off and shit on the guys who are even remotely better than you every chance you get. Everyone goes on about hard work and determination beating talent or whatever traits you were born with (like being fucking loaded), but there's not much a hardworking person can do against a good-looking, rich, charismatic, talented person who's also a hard worker.

Cheat. Fucking CHEAT. Lie, cheat, steal, and squeeze your way into getting a piece of those fat bastards' pie. Honest work will get you nowhere without a bit of dishonest work thrown into the mix.

Seriously, the game's rigged from the start. Those born into wealth have that much more to build upon. What's a million dollar loss to the scion of a business family? It's death to the business owner of a second-generation immigrant family.
>>
>>25414550
It sounds to me like your parents are just terrible at parenting, the money itself isn't the problem.
>>
Reminds me of me and my gf.
Few days ago she was complaining to me how her she'll "end up on some private university in england", while my parents can't even send me to study to another town.
Eh, I still love her.
>>
>>25414844
right? fucking dumb kids.

now give me my social security check whippersnapper
>>
>>25414788
BOO FUCKING HOO YOU HAVE TERRIBLE PARENTS

AND YOU HAVE MONEY

YOU HAVE MONEY

you shit eating scum shitlord ... understand... YOU HAVE MONEY.

Just throw money at your problems you douche.
>>
>>25414915
b-but money can't fix muh broken heart

oh wait poor people can be lonely too? wut???
>>
>>25414893
muh boy

you are gunna get dumped..
>>
>>25414744
>She has the option of just golddigging her way into the life of someone like Richard
Richard is banging hot supermodels not some average roastie, he'll marry 20 - something chick in his 50's
>>
File: billmurray.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
billmurray.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>25414462
>implying that poor or middle class people never have shitty or abusive parents.
>>
>>25414942
I know... She's two years younger, she'll be leaving town/country to study in 2 years, I hope she atleast stays with me for those 2 years since my friends left town as well and I'm all alone.
>>
>>25414462
If anything, your post only proves what was said before. You people live out of goddamn reality. What the fuck are you whining about again?
>>
>>25414844
That image macro raises a valid point.
>>
I'm hopefully on my way. I grew up in a trailer with an unemployed drunk father and a cancer ridden mom. But now I'm at college getting straight As in my engineering program
>>
>>25415001
IT WORKED
FOR ME
IT WILL WORK
FOR YOU

PLEASE DON'T BRING UP THE FACT THAT THE COLLEGE SYSTEM IS IN SHAMBLES

L A Z Y K I D S
>>
>>25414849
So, do illegal things for money? Sell drugs?
>>
>>25414462
This has to be bait. I don't know how one post can be so oblivious unless it's intentionally so.
>>
>>25414837

gone and replaced with other problems

or you're just too shortsighted enough to realize what would actually happen should your situation change and instead are taking an idealistic view that obviously money would solve all your problems

sounds like something a poor person would do, so I can't really blame you familia

>>25414915

>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1449484466808.gif (37 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
1449484466808.gif
37 KB, 200x244
>>25415049
>replaced with other problems
Name some and I'll tell you why they aren't real.
>>
>>25413791
>tfw want to move to Scandanavia
>I'm studying to be an American History teacher
Who would want to learn about American History outside of America?
>>
>>25415024

maybe taking a loan to attend a university and study a major that isn't complete dogshit will help to focus your mind on your studies and not being a degenerate in school

and if you study a field worth getting into you can easily repay the loan over time. You think every "boomer" didn't need a student loan? Suck it up, you whiny baby

>HAND THINGS TO ME! I DESERVE THEM BY BIRTHRIGHT!

i'm legitimately ashamed to be a part of such a meme generation
>>
Buying gf pls respond
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 960x296) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37 KB, 960x296
>>25415079
>You think every "boomer" didn't need a student loan? Suck it up, you whiny baby
>>
>Getting B's in some shitty ghetto school

How is that even possible? You're basically guaranteed an A just by doing the bare minimum and not giving the teacher a hard time.

She deserved it.
>>
>>25415109
Does this take into account inflation?
>>
>>25415140
Yes, every value is in 2015 dollars like it says in the title
>>
>>25413609
Why the fuck is Richards hair grey?
>>
>>25413733
Lots of parents are willing to send their kids to tutors cuz B+
>>
multiple often simultaneous paths

you be sociable enough to get in with the chads and have a well paying job

you work a mid tier job for ~10 years and buy fixed assets that make you money

you go into debt and get a degree that gives you bux

you get lucky
>>
>>25415109

so basically they've increased by $30,000 in 2015 dollars

not really that much of an increase senpai, a 30,000 loan can be repaid in 10 years AT MOST. Not a very compelling argument
>>
>all these mad poorfags

You guys are really just a bunch of whiney bitches. Poor people are poor because they can't handle money. I know a guy who complains about the 1% all the time but he spends his money on weed and video games.
>>
File: 1329683531703209.gif (467 KB, 606x423) Image search: [Google]
1329683531703209.gif
467 KB, 606x423
>from a rich family
>dad is frugal so we end up living in a poor part of town because he didn't want to pay a lot for living
>literally the only rich kid around
>spent a lot of my time with mom and she had the mentality that we were better than everyone else
>I ended up thinking of everyone else as peasants and looked down on them
>get bullied a lot because of this, never learned how to make friends
>parents were proud of me because I acted kinda like them and not like others
>this eventually turns into a lot of guilt and shame over what I had done
>quit my studies and start isolating myself more and more
>eventually gets to the point that I demand my father to write me off his will
>now 28, on welfare, no diploma after high school, live on ramen and eggs

wew lads, being rich is swell, right?
>>
>>25415221

NO! LIFE NEEDS TO BE 100% FAIR AND IF I HAVE TO WORK HARDER THAN SOMEONE ELSE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE INTERNET AND BITCH ABOUT IT

literal meme generation
>>
>>25415210
>a 30,000 loan can be repaid in 10 years
Motherfucker, people were buying homes at 25 in the 1980s.
>>
>>25414462
>abloobloobloo we blue bloods have problems too
There are kids in the US who are beaten daily and don't get enough food to eat.
>>
>>25415210
10 years isn't a long time?
>Oh yeah, no big deal, I'm going to spend at least 1/8th of my life in debt!
You could pay off college tuition by getting a summer job in high school back then.
>>
>>25415221
>>25415253
I know, poor people are so dumb and lazy. They should have put in effort like I did, when I came out of a rich woman's vagina. I've never had to work for my money but I assume it's very easy so why don't they just do it?
>>
>>25415253
>generation
people always been like that you idiot
>>
>>25413609
If you want to escape the class you're in, you have to live like the class below it. Most people live like the class above it on credit. You can see how well that works out.
>>
>>25413877
I agree.
If your father is rich and powerful, you will live on easy mode.
I can clearly see it in education. People without talent but with money usually go on to have good jobs. People with talent, curiosity but no money usually struggle and end up doing a slave job
>>
File: a1-1.png (400 KB, 702x977) Image search: [Google]
a1-1.png
400 KB, 702x977
Here's this one, more to come
>>
>>25415079
The current generation has no idea what it means to take the initiative to do something for themselves and just want everything handed to them.

I run my own business on top of working and attending college. The shitheads I attend school with are unemployed or are in menial retail jobs. They think I'm some sort of drug dealer since I'm (to them) rolling in money.
>>
>>25415260
>>25415282

So what is the alternative? bitch and whine on the internet and hope that Jesus comes down and reverts current society to the way it was in the mid 70s?

This is the way it is now, there's no way to change how things are, so fucking deal with it. It's not like you're emigrating from a war-torn country with nothing, you just need to pay more for an education that will still give you a significant ROI over your lifetime so long as you're not retarded

it's the whole "not being retarded" prerequisite that seems to be the downfall of many youth today
>>
File: college.png (235 KB, 1454x993) Image search: [Google]
college.png
235 KB, 1454x993
>>25415079
A ton of people do sleepwalk into college simply because they think that's what they're supposed to do.

They were told all their lives that they'd better go to college if they don't want to be flipping burgers

Then they get out of college, can't get a job in their field, and are told that they're entitled brats, and to go flip burgers, while being $70,000 in debt and having no work experience despite being in their mid 20s.

Not to mention colleges are cesspits of liberal degeneracy that indoctrinate young people with destructive anti-social ideas.
>>
>>25415244
Again, it's shitty parenting, not riches. In fact, your life is extra shitty now because you have a lot less money.
>>
>>25415340
>Paula did not wish to be brought into this world and wants to die everyday but society has told Paula that suicide is a selfish act
>>
>>25414462
You're useless.
>>
>>25414129
Meanwhile, there are thousands like you competing for the same scholarships, placements, jobs, promotions, no matter how hard you work, there's a good chance you will not end up successful.
>>
File: a2.png (588 KB, 702x983) Image search: [Google]
a2.png
588 KB, 702x983
>>25415340
part number 2 out of 4
>>
>>25415244
>eventually gets to the point that I demand my father to write me off his will
you are a fucking retard

Poor kids have broken homes and no money. You are now living their life, but it's entirely your fault.
>>
>>25415283
>implying i was any of those

I save every cent I make. I don't waste it on video games and partying every weekend. I didn't major in something stupid.

Fact: Poor people are just plain bad with money. They have no concept of saving for the future.
>>
File: a3.png (631 KB, 702x982) Image search: [Google]
a3.png
631 KB, 702x982
>>25415371
number 3 out of 4
>>
>>25415306
good advice, but it's not all about the money
it takes iron will and a lot of luck to pull yourself from this shit, when other people got so much more experience than you in everything
>>
>>25415379
>MY FATHER GAVE ME A SMALL LOAN OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS
>>
File: a4-1.png (517 KB, 702x1014) Image search: [Google]
a4-1.png
517 KB, 702x1014
>>25415394
and the end, part 4 of 4
>>
>>25415361

so basically the people making the decision to attend college or university with no clear plan are absolved of the consequences of their own shitty decisions because they didn't know better? And didn't care to do a modicum of research in an age where we have literally all of the information you could ever possibly fathom at our fingertips?

Sounds like female mentality to me, fampai. Thinking your actions have no consequence because you didn't know better is a meme-tier argument and gets no sympathy from me
>>
File: 1448956905682.jpg (20 KB, 287x480) Image search: [Google]
1448956905682.jpg
20 KB, 287x480
>>25415373
Yeah, and I'm not complaining about it. I prefer this life to the one I had but I still have to deal with the guild of what I was in the past.
>>
>>25415340
>>25415371
>>25415394
>>25415408
i don't know if anyone else will reply but i just wanted to let you know that this didn't come out as funny as you hoped
>>
>>25415344
>I run my own business
where did you get money for it?
>>
>implying Paula wouldn't just whore herself up to upper class
this thread is bait
>>
>>25415445
From my job.

I invest my paychecks in my business.
>>
>>25415436
>wew lads, being rich is swell, right?
>I'm not complaining about it
kys
>>
>>25415436
>guild
Sorry, guilt.
>>
>>25415436
>and I'm not complaining about it
it seems like you are though
>>
>>25415344
What kind of business do you run?
How did you get the money to start the business? How much did starting the business cost?
What are your profits like?
>>
>>25413609

>has a degree
>still has a shitty job

Looks like someone majored in women's studies.
>>
>>25415360
No it's not the way it should be, you brainwashed kid. Raise taxes on wealthy cucks.
>>
>>25413609
>tfw my name is richard
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>25415499
I import things from overseas and sell them in the US. Literally a one man operation.

Profits are around thousand or 2/month. It's not "a lot" but profit is profit.
>>
>>25415283

so when faced with the prospect of having to work harder than someone else because the situation you were born into is not as advantageous as theirs, you simply instead choose to whine and bitch and hope that your situation magically fixes itself?

yeah, life is unfair and it sucks that there are people born into better situations, but you can't fucking change that, so get to work and make the most of the hand you've been dealt. We live in a first world society that many people around the globe would kill for and you're fucking complaining that you're only part of the global top 5% and not the 1%

literally kill yourself
>>
>>25415558
I don't know why you have this assumption that I'm not working hard.
>>
>>25415244
>being rich is swell, right?
Being rich is swell, but being mentally retarded is an illness.
>>
>>25414675
>yeah dude! my baby boomer dad did this and you can do it too!
You're fucking retarded. The world is a completely different place than what your dad grew up in.
>>
>>25415509

Why? Because you're asshurt they have more money than you? Give me a legitimate reason for raising taxes on the upper class that doesn't stem from insecurity or asshurt

They likely pay more in absolute dollars than you as it is, and the higher you raise taxes, the less incentive people have to work hard and strive for more since they will not be rewarded for the risks they take

You just want everyone to fall back down to your level because you're an insecure little poorfag with a serious case of fox and grapes syndrome
>>
>>25414462
>went to join the military instead
>becoming a militarycuck

I'd have cut contact too if my son was this much of a retard. Your parents were right.
>>
>>25415244
You fucked it all up. Being a retard is swell as fuck
>>
>>25415369
It's not about probability, work harder and better than those people.
>>
>>25415049
>>25415059
This guy still hasn't replied. There are no rich people problems that "replace" poor problems. Life is objectively better and easier with money. Your problems are made up.
>>
>>25415573
in his mind you can't not succeed if you're working hard
>>
File: 1360340563638.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1360340563638.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>25414616
>people work their ass off for 4+ years
>go into debt just to get a piece of paper saying okay you can now get this job
>Jews want to put these people into 25K - 30k per year jobs
>Y-YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST GREEDY AND DON'T KNOW WHAT HARD WORK IS. YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR YOUR JEW BOSS FOR 15 YEARS BEFORE YOU CAN GET PAID DECENTLY

Honestly why do you defend these rich people bootlicker?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
Can you get welfare If you have zero parental income (step dad takes care of my mom they aren't married) as a dependent? She doesn't even file taxes, AS a student?

I have no one to help me so I'm looking into section 8 housing (found this shit but I'm afraid it's too good to be true, might get shot in my sleep)

If I can collect welfare while I study and have pell and state grants pay my education, can't I make it to middle class with a comp sci degree?

P.s. I've been working for the past 4 years don't tell me I'm a leech when I've been paying taxes.

I want to make more than 40k and not manual labor anymore. (In the U.S. You are dependent until 24 I'm 22, so it goes off my parents income not mine)
>>
>>25415701
Because it's how I got to where I am now and how my parents and their parents did it.

I can see the entitlement dripping out of your shitpost.
>>
>>25414849
yes and
>>25415040
yes

positive i'm on a shopping list for this
>>
>>25415737
>it's how I got to where I am now
No, your parents' money is how you got here. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, stop taking credit for other people's accomplishments. You have not earned anything.
>>
>>25414550
>but money doesn't change how happy you are

Fuck you. Just fuck you man.

Every time I hear this bullshit ass lie I'm surprised how people can actually believe it. Imagine all your retarded problems but this time imagine having to work retail like a dog to survive.

Rich people are dumb cunts. I'll gladly take all the money that never seems to help or satisfy you. Ungrateful fucks.
>>
>>25415360
I like how you realized your previous argument was retarded so you went on to just insulting people.
Not them btw
>>
>>25415701
>tfw it's the fate of most American men
I want off
>>
>>25415701

>majoring in a field that starts you at 30k/yr

there's your first mistake, retard
>>
>UK mechanical engineering student
>Have to spend one year in industry to get the degree
>Minimum wage, treated like shit, constantly ragged on, expected to do the same job as full time boomer engineers with no guidance, absolutely no investment in teaching me skills which is the whole.
>"Gotta start from the bottom kid"

Desperately trying to find a way to transfer to another company.
>>
>>25415773
You deal with the circumstances you are given not the ones you wish you had.

It is not my fault your parents did not care enough to invest in you, but you can care enough to invest in yourself and in your future kids.
>>
>>25415808
>everyone hears "the money is in STEM!"
>everyone majors in STEM
>suddenly jobs are pretty fucking hard to come by
>>
>>25415780

>previous argument was retarded

but it wasnt, family
>>
>>25413609

You work your ass off and then some. You might also have to forget all social life because people around you are lower-middle class failures and might have bad influence on you and some might even attempt to hinder your progress. Then some day you die on stress most likely and you are finally free.
>>
>>25415840

>making major life choices based on herd mentality and heresay

second mistake, retard
>>
>>25415842
Why did you discard it in favor of angry ranting then?
>>
File: 1450552848067.gif (107 KB, 780x409) Image search: [Google]
1450552848067.gif
107 KB, 780x409
>>25415428
No. The point is that there's a bigger problem.

Education for children is compulsory, we raise kids to be spoon-fed information by a teacher, and to condition them to expect to automatically graduate into the next phase of life. They do everything that the system tells them to do, and then the system fails to produce functioning members of society who can get jobs, because that system is broken.

Imagine everyone throughout your entire life has told you that this is what you're supposed to do, and then you do it and it doesn't work, then people like you turn around and say "lol why did you do that? You're an idiot"

Personally I never went to college, but that was purely out of what I now see as luck. At the time I only wanted to go to college because I hoped that I'd get to have sex. The amount of fucking lies that we get told is incredible, and I believed them, its only through luck that I didn't get sucked into the trap.
>>
>>25415884
>go STEM if you want money
>but if everyone goes STEM there's no jobs
>then don't go STEM you moron
>but no money
>then go STEM!

Good reasoning 10/10
>>
I agree with the comic, but not in the way SJWs see it.

SJWs want everybody to finish equally, I want everybody to start equal.

This is why it's pointless to talk about privilege, you can never achieve either of these goals.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 324x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 324x480
>>25415736
>>25415736
>>25415736
>that feel when no one will reply and my post will be buried by shitposting

T-thanks guys
>>
File: stuck-cat-pictures-dumpaday-1.jpg (176 KB, 560x673) Image search: [Google]
stuck-cat-pictures-dumpaday-1.jpg
176 KB, 560x673
>be the most academically qualified in the entire family with a bachelor's degree
>start a master's degree in physics
>everyone else has at least one parent with a doctorate or an engineering background

I feel like an outlier
>>
>>25415904

It wasn't angry ranting and nothing was discarded. I never said things were 100% the same in cost terms as they were 30 years ago, but what can be done about it? Whining about it on the internet and being an ass does nothing to benefit anyone, so you just need to suck it up and deal with it

Frankly, a 30,000 increase in 30 years is relatively light even in constant currency and if you can't stomach a 30,000 loan to invest in your future then that's your problem.

>>25415934

>falling for the "only STEM fields are worthwhile" meme
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>25415840

So you work to stand out. Everyone can get a degree, but I guarantee Pajeet wont have the foresight to get some contacts and make some friends in the industry, nor will he care to do any projects for his portfolio, so he and everyone who majors in liberal arts ends up a statistic for college debt and underemployment. It's always about standing out, going the extra mile to develop some marketable skills that this job market is severely lacking.

Students are raised thinking a degree is going to magically grant them a 100k/year starting salary, nobody tells them they have to work for it. Then we have a bunch of shit-tier majors whining about "le so much work" in piss-easy courses because they think they're already doing enough and have earned the right to complain.
>>
>>25415982
>Whining about it on the internet and being an ass does nothing to benefit anyone, so you just need to suck it up and deal with it
Whining about people whining on the internet doesn't do much either.
>>
I went into nursing because the fact is if you do work hard, do the right courses and have the right skills you can make an incredible amoint of money
>>
>>25416016
>Whining about people whining on the internet doesn't do much either.
I get off on shitting on those below me who are there due to their own lack of initiative and entitlement.
>>
>>25416016

I'm not whining I'm attempting to educate and enlighten angry poorfags :^)
>>
>>25415960
I have no respect for people who actually come to r9k to ask questions when they have the whole rest of the internet to find answers. Even yahoo answers would be better than coming here.
>>
>>25416061
That's a funny way to say whining.
>>25416049
Ebin
>>
This is retarded. Sure there are people who have everything given to the and that sucks for everyone else but then this comic tries to paint the picture that everyone who does better in life was born with the mechanisms in place to affirm that.

Still though, for all the talk SJWs give about privilege the only one I acknowledge is money.
>>
>>25413609
Middleclass is as much a mindset as it is an income bracket. That's what these sjw gib me dats don't understand. Richards parents valued education, hard work, and held him to a higher standard than Paula's parents did. Hence why he was sent to tutoring for a B+ while Paula was congratulated. By time Paula's parents do see the value of her education it's too late. She's looking for an excuse to drop out (there are plenty of Asian parents who would order their kids to keep studying on their death beds) And for all the issues in the US education system, I can tell you from personal experience that the government will throw money at you to go to college if you are one of the following

>female
>non white
>under the poverty level
>military veteran
>over the age of 24

Paula is 3 of those 5 things. Four by the last panel. And she presumably has no kids to take care of, which is a huge bonus for her. So why the fuck is she not taking advantage of that and finishing her degree?
>>
>>25416072

does it frustrate you, buddy? It's not whining because I frankly don't care, I understand how the world works perfectly and don't complain that I might have to work harder than some silver spoon faggot because they likely take things for granted and don't put as much effort into school or their internships, while kids like me come in and work twice as hard and end up getting the jobs instead

whining about how things are harder now than they were 30 years ago is pointless and deserves nothing more than "whining" back
>>
>>25416130
Keep whining little babby.
>>
>>25416130
You're whining pretty fucking hard right now amigo
>>
>>25416145

I'm not the one mad at evil rich people, pal. Tell that to the guys in the thread whining that life isn't fair, like some kind of bizarro-SJWs
>>
>>25416174
>These poor people are hurting my feelwings ;_____;
>>
>>25416186
See >>25416049

Work harder and join us. It's so much fun.
>>
>>25416082
>for all the talk SJWs give about privilege the only one I acknowledge is money.
This.

I find it really peculiar how financial privilege is almost never brought up by SJWs, despite it obviously being the most influential factor on the difficulty of a person's life.
>>
>>25413609

>female
>poor
>disenfranchised
>apparently hardworking

Bullshit that she's working in college. I know people that are only one of those 4 things and they're going to college for free. Reeeeee
>>
>>25416067
>>25416067
Good thing I'm not here for your respect, why reply if you're just going to shitpost.

Obviously you're not intelligent to see why I posted it. Perhaps it could've been one of the many solutions to OP's question.

Some of us like to be subtle.
>>
>>25416215
That's because it's the only privilege they have and they need to win the oppression olympics.
>>
>>25416211
You're going to need some cheese for all that whine.
>>
>>25415369
meh my high school and college both had 10-15% acceptance rates and my grades and test scores placed me in the top 5% of applicants so i like to think it was hard work

but yeah it was probably genetic luck like everything else
>>
>mfw girlfriend's family has 2.5 million in the bank and pull in a combined ~400k per annum
>mfw shes an only child and their house will sell for over 1 million and the entire proceeds will be hers

set for fucking life
>>
>>25416282
What makes you think you're going to be the one that sees any of it?
She's probably sucking Chad's dick right now.
>>
>>25415158

I guess to kind of show he's an old fat cat even when he was a baby but it's really distracting.
>>
>>25416282
Sorry bud, but you're just a fling

Don't worry, just work hard and you can do the same!

I'm sure she has her own problems and difficulties :^)
>>
File: 1437287753464.jpg (17 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1437287753464.jpg
17 KB, 321x322
>>25416234
That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>25416215

Because most SJWs you'll come across are upper-middle class, white, parents-paid-for-everything liberal arts majors who know they can't bring up financial privilege unless they want it to backfire horribly on them.
>>
>>25416301

because we've been together 6 years
she was a virgin when we met at 17 and i took her virginity
she's not attractive and is slightly overweight and objectively a 6/10 but she's a great cook and a loving traditional female since her parents instilled good values in her

the weight can be lost over time and frankly I like having a belly gf

but 6 years of me being the guy who loved her for her before i knew of her financial situation puts me in the good books for life
>>
>>25415063
Are you kidding? There can be no such thing as American history teacher. Here in Europe we have one subject, history.
>>
>>25416348
>puts me in the good books for life
I'm lmaoing at your lyfe
>>
>>25416371

2.5 million invested at 5% interest per year nets 125,000 in annual interest without ever eating into the principal amount.

this is easily a livable amount and the income from both of our jobs will just serve to contribute further to the principal

lmaoing at your life tbqh family, i've already won
>>
>>25415969
Yeah, pretty much the same thing here. People generally assume you come from a stable household with educated parents. I found that it's best not to burst that bubble most of the time. That said, they can usually tell that something is off.
>>
>>25416410
I wasn't talking about the money retard, I was talking about how you think she won't trade you in at any chance.
>>
>>25416410
until she trades up for a newer model
>>
>>25416367
Can someone fill me in on this?
Do you not study to become history teachers? Are your subjects that specified?
>>
>>25415612
Lol, what are you talking about? It's not like raising taxes will make the highest paying jobs not highest paying anymore.
>>
>>25416432

in that case i'm lmaoing at your life because your mind is literally memes and corrupted from being on 4chan for too long

unfortunately as this is an anonymous imageboard i have no way of conveying the absolute certainty of this never happening to me, so we'll just have to agree to disagree

but i would bet the entire inheritance on the fact that i'm not gonna get "traded in"

sorry familia, that money is mine
>>
>>25416484
>but i would bet the entire inheritance
It's not yours to bet, it's Chad's :^)
>>
>>25416472

why would i put in the time and effort required to achieve true wealth if my payoff profile is diminished?
>>
>>25416463
in my high school, this is how it worked

freshman: ancient history
sophomore: european history
junior: american history
senior: civics/government
>>
>What's the answer to being born poor?
>Rich anons:
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! REEEEEE POOR PEOPLE
>>
>>25413877

b-but my affluenza!
>>
>>25416523
>SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT

So what else are you supposed to do? Working your way out of it is a way of dealing with it.
>>
>>25416523
rich people have fucked up perspectives on life from having everything handed to them at all times

they tend to inflate minor problems and think the poor are somehow worse/lazy because they don't have what they have

socialism will do this country some good
>>
>>25416510
Uhhhh because you will still have true wealth? Even with diminished returns.
>>
File: 1451317979831.png (186 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1451317979831.png
186 KB, 700x700
>American Lower Middle Class

They are the fucking working class fam8, they just called them that because the establishment feared them getting organised back when Communism was a thing, divide and conquer.

Also you know the American Dream is fucked when a country like England with its horrible history of class division is now more socially mobile than the USA.
>>
>>25416510
>>25416577
What was the incentive for getting rich when the taxes were higher for them proportionally?
>>
File: squid.jpg (35 KB, 390x274) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
35 KB, 390x274
>>25416597
Because you still have a shitton more money overall?
>>
>>25413672
I wouldn't say to keep you poor, but there's so much pressure to consume, that's the real issue. Bigger home, bigger car, bigger tv.

Save your money instead. If you can save 50% of your take-home, you'll be retired in 7 years.

FIRE or bust!!!
>>
>>25416510
because your $200000 (from $300000 wage) is still more than 4x my $40000
>>
desu you can live really well with a normal job as long as you don't waste your money on shit like a car or drugs
lean to manage money and put a few k to the side
>>
>>25416515
Huh, wierd. We are not able to study to become a teacher in a specified field unless we aim to be in the academia.

t. almost finished my teachers education in history and religion
>>
>>25416523

Actually im pretty sure plenty of people in this thread have given non-meme answers

poorfags just want the answers to not involve work, which unfortunately they do, so they choose to ignore the advice
>>
>>25413609
invest in stable companies

it'll take twenty years or so, but if you invest in shit like Walmart and Tobacco and use the dividends to invest further you can turn $20k into $200k easily.
>>
>>25415340
>>25415371
>>25415394
>>25415408
This is sort of on the level of /r/atheism, to be quite honest, family.
>>
>>25413609
What this picture doesn't show is that half of kids raised in a nice environment end up being worthless pieces of shit.
Being poor gives you some drive that the rich kids just don't have.
>>
>>25416656

Yeah and I work 4x harder than you to achieve that, so I fail to see your point.

If the marginal effort i need to employ outweighs the marginal benefits of the effort, it's not worth doing
>>
>>25416558
>Work
>>25416676
>work

There's that word again. Tell me, where can I find this "work"? If you mean going to university, how am I supposed to ever make enough to afford to go there?
>>
>>25415673
I give scholarships for a living. How hard you work has very little to do with it. Everyone in the top tier works as hard as everyone else in the top tier. We only have ten vacancies for the academic year.
>>
>>25416723
You get off your ass and learn some skills that sets you apart from everyone else in your major then you apply for a low level job and work your way up.

But no, you want the 100k/year starting with benefits right off the bat for a 2.5 GPA like every other entitled cunt clogging up the university system nowadays.
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Dance for me wagekucks, dance.
>>
File: Chinese Bootstraps.png (75 KB, 1351x593) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Bootstraps.png
75 KB, 1351x593
I have literally written guides on doing this.
>>
>>25416768
>everyone else in your major
What major? I can't afford to go to university, and the major I want, Computer Science, is filled almost entirely by nepotism, starting in, you guessed it, the university.
>>
>>25415379
>I gain no pleasure whatsoever from life. I work like a dog for a boss who hates me so I can make the shareholders rich, and give every table scrap they throw at me to the banks.

Good goy.
>>
File: the future you chose.png (60 KB, 1450x559) Image search: [Google]
the future you chose.png
60 KB, 1450x559
great times are ahead of us
>>
>>25416723

>what are student loans

bunch of posts above, someone posted an image showing average 4-year costs to be around 35,000 not including room and board, and around 45,000 including room and board

while this may be a significant sum of money, when looked at as an investment in your future it is an investment that will likely pay a higher ROI than any other you could possibly make

so take a loan, study a field that isn't a complete meme, and make the most of your time in uni. The fact that you are studying on borrowed money should do a lot to focus you from being a complete degenerate and partying all day and instead get the best grades you can and seek internships to maximize your employment potential upon graduation

but again, this is a lot of work and it's much easier for people to just whine on the internet about how unfair things are, so im sure you'll find ways to nitpick my post here
>>
>>25416721
You have no way of knowing that. You don't know what his job is and you have not shared yours.

Football coaches who get fired from their contract and still earn their settlement often in the millions are not "working hard" as they rake in the cash. In fact, they are not even working at all.
>>
>>25416793
Community college then transfer.

Take advantage of the gibes me dat programs your government offers. Take some initiative for once in your life you worthless neet.

I bet you want to go to comp sci to make useless video games like every other mouthbreathing tard shitting up the major worldwide.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niia2zjhCf1r6h3ab.jpg (115 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niia2zjhCf1r6h3ab.jpg
115 KB, 500x375
>>25416510
>true wealth
>through wage slavery
>>
>>25416723
>>25416768

I think another problem is that it's far too easy to get into a uni program. They've lowered the standards so that they can make more money. And made loans easier to get, which further amplifies the issue. Additionally, a lower-performing student will have to go for more than 4 years to get their degree, so this will increase their profits and FURTHER incentivizes colleges to let in the lowest-scoring students.

Maybe we need to go back to when we only had about 10% of the population with uni degrees?
>>
>>25416656

Why should I take a 100k hit while you make the same money? Do you think I don't work harder than you to earn what I earn?

How about I take a hit to 250k, and you take a hit to 34k, sharing a 17% reduction across the board

that's much more fair, family
>>
>>25416686
>half the kids raised in a nice environment turn out to be worthless pieces of shit
go that the other way around m8
visit detriot and talk to the hardworking, underpriviledged souls there
>>
>>25416791
>literally
There goes that word again

Also
>choosing to live in China
Dropped
>>
>>25416768
Unless you are able to get hired in work in the field relevant to your studies right off the bat (which you won't unless you have contacts/connections) virtually no job is going to care what GPA you had in school was. lol
>>
>>25416824
How do I get approved for this loan? I have no assets.

>>25416831
>I bet you want to go to comp sci to make useless video games like every other mouthbreathing tard shitting up the major worldwide.
Resorting to insulting me, because you feel better than me, typical rich person. And no, I want to work in embedded systems. I develop operating systems in my free time. I'm working on a compiler for a new language I made myself.
>>
>>25414129
> also i have no idea how you'd do it if you didn't start working your ass off at 11

I disagree, from my experience at least, I found that you could start working hard towards the end of high school, get a good GPA, go to a good university, do tons of extracurriculars whilst maintaining good academic standards & apply to as many 'top-tier' internships as possible. Eventually, if you're driven/smart enough, you'll get one - then it's just a case of working fucking hard to get a full offer.
>>
>!Ooh femanon, you're such a gold digger for wanting a man who makes good money and is in the middle class or upper middle class. What an awful woman you are! You should accept a life of struggles and poverty for yourself and your children
>>
>>25416825

generally those making in the lower 6 figures (100k-300k) are not people of extreme wealth but instead are likely small business owners or professionals such as doctors or executive positions in businesses.

These are not people that just get handed shit, business owners work their dick off and have an absurd failure rate in the early years, and people like doctors work 80+ hours a week literally making life or death decisions

To make 40k likely means you work a menial middle management job which, although soul-sucking, does not require you to "work" beyond 40 hours per week, pays overtime if you do, and you get to leave your "work" at home when you clock out for the night.
>>
>>25415736
You're using my tax money to pay for social programs I support. What's wrong with that? As an added bonus, every dollar you spend is a dollar that doesn't end up in Dick Cheney's pocket, spent on a bullet to kill someone I didn't know and had no problem with, until I literally paid to have his family killed, so now he wants to murder me.

Go forth and use social services with my blessing.
>>
>>25416917
>your children
Fuck off cuck
>>
Paula probably majored in nigger studies or something.
>>
>>25413609
Needs one more panel where Paula is contemplating suicide and Richard is telling her over the internet that suicide is a cowardly and selfish act.
>>
>>25416929
I don't support it, cuck. I want my money to go to murdering sand niggers.
>>
>>25416896

Do you not have a credit history? Credit card?

Please tell me you have at least built up some credit history to maximize your creditworthiness should you need to take a loan like you do now in our hypothetical example
>>
>>25416952
So go to your recruitment center and join up, pussy.
>>
>>25416931
It's called "Bachelor's of BBC".
>>
>>25413609
by working very hard for people like me... i'll pay you guys good... I promise...
>>
>>25416410
>>25416484

You're really playing a huge risk if you're banking everything on her sticking with you until family dies/she marries you.
>>
>>25416964
I do not. My parents have always warned me to never get a credit card like the idiots they are. Now they are crack heads in a trailer park. All I have is about 500$ in my savings account.
>>
suicide
maybe god will make you a rich mans baby next time

my plan desu
>>
I really don't want to jynx this since whenever I say anything to do with anything that might benefit my future, it never fucking happens. But I come from a scraping by middle class family (3 other siblings) but recently my older bro came back from uni and met up with some of his highschool buddies. Apparently one of his friends is the son of a guy high up from the bank of scotland, and through that contact has a job as a banker, already bought a Jaguar despite being only 20. My brother spoke to him asking if there's any jobs he could get me there, and he said he can get me an intern ship, see how I handle myself.

All it takes is contacts and luck.
>>
>>25415244
Being rich would be swell. Except now your life is shitty because you're poor.
>>
>>25416969
I want my money to murder them, not my time. I have anime to watch.
>>
>>25416992
>20 years old
>$40,000 car
Thanks, based wage slave. I make my money off people like you buying shit you don't need. Your brother probably paid my bills this month.
>>
>>25417044
Edgy af. No self respect or pride, a coward in every sense of the word, but here you are on an Egyptian camel dating site, being edgy as fuck.

Millennials.

Smash a glass and eat the pieces, please do it now.
>>
>>25415361
being a little older now, this post coupled with the pic is actually pretty ironic
>>
>>25416984

I'm not and will do just fine for myself regardless of martial situation, finishing my 4th year of studies and have done 3 internships during that time and built connections during all of them

but 2.5 mil is game over money which would be an obvious boost and make a lot of initial problems (affording a house, making ends meet) disappear

even if i don't get a dime of the money but me and her stick together we'll both earn over 100k (pre-tax) within the next 5 years so we'll be okay, and i'm a figurative jew and know how to live below my means to build savings
>>
File: capital.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
capital.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
you don't

and it's capitalist brainwashing that makes you think you can
>>
>>25413807
This.

If you are middle to upper middle, the story turns into Paula around the 6th or 7th frame down.
>>
>>25413609
I got a degree in Computer Science from a state university. Best investment I've ever made.
>>
>>25416916
i couldn't have done that because my neighborhood high school was too shitty to get me into a good college

the best possible school kids get into from there is ole miss

so i had to go to boarding school
>>
>>25417103
>a coward in every sense of the word
I'm not scared, I've just got better things to do.
> Egyptian camel dating site
I don't think you understand this meme.
>>
>>25413609
I have by no means escaped it, but I'm on my way there, and you only have two options;

1. Win the lottery
2. Work, work, work, every single day.

If you're interested in my life;
>Moved house multiple times as a kid, lived in a lot of shitty flats and bedsits
>eventually move in with my grandparents
>there are two good secondary schools in my area, but you have to take a test to get in
>family saves to get me some textbooks
>literally revise every single evening for 6 months to make sure I pass
>i do, go to good secondary school
>work hard as fuck to achieve good grades
>get exclusively As & A*s
>get into 6th form and work hard as fuck to pass A-Levels
>simultaneously get my first job to bring a bit of cash home to my mum and save for uni
>gets A's
>go to top 10 uni
>work hard, get decent degree
>soon as I've handed in my dissertation, start applying for every single fulltime job going
>get a full-time temp job for shitty pay and start the day after my graduation
>work hard as fuck for a year
>get permanent part-time post, and another part time post
>work hard as fuck doing two jobs for a year
>one role get extended so I'm permanent and full time
>work hard as fuck for a year so that I become essential to the running of the department
>get email from head of department before i left for xmas this year that I can re-write my job description to something a bit more suited to my role, and that this may come with a payrise
>have done so and sent it to him
>we shall see where it leads after I come back in the New Year

but keep your fingers crossed for me lads, I'm climbing that career ladder!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.