[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I challenge /r9k/ to out-fail me and demand I be crowned the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: trainsuicide_gondola.png (14 KB, 702x485) Image search: [Google]
trainsuicide_gondola.png
14 KB, 702x485
I challenge /r9k/ to out-fail me and demand I be crowned the ultimate robot.

>can barely stand
>hairy
>hair falling out
>shit blood
>see ghosts
>joint pain
>manlet
>low iq
>NEET
>highschool dropout
>virgin
>severe tinnitus
>>
In order for us to calculate your robot score, you must post pictures of your room.
>>
are you at least KV
>>
>>25362972
>KV

Yes. Never talked to a girl since I haven't left my house since middle school.
>>
>can barely stand
that's fixable
>hairy
this is a bad thing?
>hair falling out
strange
>shit blood
pretty sure that's hemorrhoids, i have that too
>see ghosts
i sincerely doubt that
>joint pain
sucks
>manlet
i don't judge people by height and anyone who does can suck a fuck, but i'm 6'3"
>low iq
who cares
>NEET
same
>highschool dropout
same
>virgin
same
>severe tinnitus
same

you are nowhere near the ultimate robot, you're perfectly fixable

people who are trying to out fail eachother on here and claiming no true robots are all normalfags and lying to themselves
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>25363809
>I don't care about height but I'm a 6'3 male
>meh who cares/not true to things I can't fix

well crafted memes my friend
>>
>>25363862
How tall are you? Why can't you stand? Explain the ghosts? If you're low IQ and a stupid fuck then why is self-awareness holding you back?
>>
File: piper_pepe.png (484 KB, 940x540) Image search: [Google]
piper_pepe.png
484 KB, 940x540
>>25364036

5'6
Dunno, just feel tired and weak all the time
Saw a being with no face waving at me a few months ago, call it ghost because it's easier to explain

Having low IQ doesn't invalidate the feels anon
>>
>>25365453
you cis white scum are not aloowed to feel you entitled little shgitlord think of the women that have so much worse the patriacrhy is oprressing ys all very proeblematic this is a message from the future the womenb are w3evcerywhere and weed memes lmmao im so random raises spork lol xd ddddddd senpai desu desu senpai netifilix and chili rqavilatio talvioli razer death adder adder posion? yes likely, why? to scare odfff predators like dcgirs hansen ewmiinds me of that ventrilo harassment lng ago haha xd klol
>>
>>25365710

Fuck off, I'm not white(I don't think).
>>
>>25362933
stories about seeing ghosts?
>>
File: 1451417527598.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1451417527598.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>25362933
>shit blood
>can barely stand
>highschool dropout
>virgin
>joint pain
>low iq
I know that feel bro
>>
>>25366063

>sunny afternoon
>walk into balcony like always
>sit on the porch, drink water and stare at the hill behind house for the millionth time
>suddenly see air 'take shape'
>thought it'd be kinda like when you think you saw something from the corner of your eye but don't
>think nothing of it
>it keeps going for 3-5 seconds
>look at it
>something is waving at me with both hands in mid air, no face or anything, nothing below the belly
>disappears after a few more seconds
>"huh, that was interesting"
>go inside
>intrigued.jpg
>>
>>25366227
Loneliness and depression can cause hallucinations
>>
>>25362933
>30
>still neet
>still a KHV
>can't even blame it on anything in particular

I'm the robotest here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.