[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being black is a curse, be glad you are not black, becuase if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: dc4.jpg (4 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
dc4.jpg
4 KB, 165x115
Being black is a curse, be glad you are not black, becuase if you were you would be living on give up mode. Just imagine always being judged or having your friends and aquaintances expect you to reinforce stereotypes, because you're black. Imagine always having to work harder to get into college on your own merit so people won't say, "He got in thanks to affirmative action."
Imagine always being lumped in with the rest of the niggers that commit over 80% of all violent crimes in america.
Imagine living life day to day being judged everywhere you go because of your kin,
and you have no power to stop it. Imagine being turned down by women of all races, because you are a member of the ugliest, and most violent race on earth.
and even if they do date you it is to gain brownie points with liberals, for novelty value, or to get back at daddy.
Imagine being blamed for all the atrocities in the world. 9/11? Blacks did it. LA riots/ferguson? Yep. Slavery? You bet your ass. Imagine being black.
Can you?
No?
Good, because being born black means you are automatically cast into one category, inferior. It means you are automatically lesser than non-blacks. The lowest race, the most hated race,
We were born to be the worlds punching bag, the worlds laughing stock. Be glad you weren't born an inherent sinner, whose whole life has been set up for others to hate and ridicule from birth.
>>
>be black
>have light skin girlfriend who's mom is getting a reality tv show because she operates african american version of those toddlers and tiaras pageants
>get to live at the mom's condo literally right on the beach during the summer, drive her cars
>go to school have a pretty good amount of friends
I think I'd say my life is at least substantially better than that of the average guy on here, hell maybe better than that of the average guy all and all
>>
>>25356093

I can't actually say anything because I'm white. It's impossible for me to relate to this particular kind of suffering.
>>
Shut the fuck up OP. You were born Black, accept it for what it is and rise to the challenge. Just be cause you're playing life on hardcore mode doesn't mean you accept defeat.
>>
I don't know, OP. I think it's alright. I'm only a sophomore in college, but I'd say my life has been above average for any human. Going to school with low debt, have a girlfriend, no familial issues, etc. It used to feel worse before, but when I came to terms with what I have been given, it made things easier. There's no need to sulk. You've got to take the prerogative to make your own life better. Being black doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a worse life. I've got some white friends who are in worse positions than me. Fuck, I was fortunate to come straight from Africa to the US when I was younger. Haven't squandered that luck yet.
>>
>>25356093
>ugliest race

that would be indians/south asians

>most violent race

all of the most violent wars in the last 100 years had white people involved. no one says whites are violent because they are exempt from racial profiling. want proof? check out how many white american males deny that they have inherent privilege. for hundreds of years the white men of usa actively kept blacks as lower class citizens. now, only after 50 years of "equality", which basically means that you can't keep blacks down as openly as before, they blame being a poor black person on personal choices.

meanwhile the white man barely got discriminated against when applying for a job. he could have like 5 generations of family living in the USA which all left a fortune to their kids so they can live a better life. 5 generations ago (assuming 40 years = 1 generation) blacks were still slaves, owned by white people. they were so poor they didn't even own self-governance of their body. 30 years ago people threw black men into jails for false rape accusations because white women couldn't be sexual and wanted dick.

white americans are privileged as fuck, and they will still say they aren't which is the greatest spit-in-the-face anyone can do.

im a nignog who lives in north europe, so i don't hold anything against the people here since they didnt enslave people.

white americans on the other hand are blind to their privilege.
>>
>>25356127
shutup nigger and stop trying to racemix. It can't be that good if you are here.
>>
File: 1451353907758.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1451353907758.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>25356093
>be black
>can eternally btfo and troll both sjws and conservatives
doesn't sound so bad
>>
File: 1448381337875.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1448381337875.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>25356326
nice bait, redditurd
>>
>>25356356
>dating a lighter skinned black person is race mixing
If you say so
>>
>>25356093
I feel like I'm the only nigga on this board who actually loves being black (or lightskin I guess).

Wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>25356093
It's a free market baby, everyone has a chance to build him/herself up
>>
>>25356326
don't get discouraged, OP. nothing grows human personality more than suffering. this is why the radical left/SJWs exist: they haven't suffered through anything so they have to suffer FOR people, or create suffering out of nothing so that they can feel like they have character.

hardship builds people, and it's kinda sad, but still true. you can turn this into power. you can turn this into something that builds you so strong, no one can knock you down.

people who have never had hardship in their life need to have safe spaces because someone said the word "african-american".

don't let anything hold you back from becoming a good person. you are not your race, you are you.
>>
>>25356326
>not american but tells us how our country is
>calling others privilege while being an invader in the richest area on the planet
0/10
>>
>>25356372
Oh nevermind. You didn't say black. My life isn't that bad I have a job and shit just women suck. But I actually do have depression. Maybe your life is better but why brag about it? That seems insecure to me. Everyone on r9k has mostly been unprivileged and shit on.
>>
>>25356326
>for hundreds of years the white men of usa actively kept blacks as lower class citizens. now, only after 50 years of "equality", which basically means that you can't keep blacks down as openly as before, they blame being a poor black person on personal choices.

There's no evidence institutionalized discrimination affects your ability to succeed economically. The Chinese in Southeast Asia are proof enough of this.

Stop it with this meme.
>>
>>25356326
>im a nignog who lives in north europe, so i don't hold anything against the people here since they didnt enslave people.

As a Brit: Fuck you.
>>
>>25356410
I wouldn't consider that bragging, your post is telling me that my life is going to be pretty bad because I'm black but I haven't experienced the racism from my white peers (who outnumber my black ones) and my romantic interest have always considered me attractive despite the fact I'm a black man. Ultimately it's about you as an individual rather than your race, but you seem to be doing well outside of women, you're probably just ugly.
>>
>>25356190
White robots with wealthy boomer parents get to complain, why can't we?
>>
>>25356429
why? what has you being a brit got to do with anything?
>>
>>25356465
I'm white/poor as fuck and have to listen to dude your privilged all day. At least blacks can play the underpriviliged card. I'm worse off than you.
>>
I'm white myself but in my previous life i was a black man. In this life people treat me better because of my skin color, i dont understand why? Why are people so ignorant?
>>
>>25356127
>>25356377
Why are black men so colorstruck? I don't even use the term "light skin" anymore.
>>
>>25356093
lmao OP you are a bitch
>>
>>25356326
Whites don't have privilege if you are not an elite white. If you feel your getting discriminated at jobs then start your own company or join black one or go live in a black country. So your problems don't seem like real ones to me. If you don't like us white people then you're on plane ticket away from Jamaica or whatever you want to go.
>>
>>25356400
i'm not an invader. if i am i am the shittiest invader in the history of invaders.

finland welcomed my parents through a 100% legal process and they made themselves a life here and have given back to the country. i owe everything i am given to this country, because i am not a native. not being a native gives me energry because i feel like i dont deserve anything, i have to earn it. i can't claim "hurr duurr my grandpa died for this country in war X, i deserve to haev Y". no. everything i have been given is a gift and i intend on giving it back to the community so i can die happy knowing that i made good on my promise.

>>25356429
>as a brit

who gives a fuck LOL. should i take you more seriously because your father happened to be born on a fucking island? you have no privilege here, kiddo.
>>
>>25356326
>living off white man's built country.infrastructure in uk. Which you can't even say slaves built because they didn't and whine about white people

Ultimate irony
>>
>>25356501
It's just because lightskins and darkskins can look pretty different.

Like how there are different types of Indian people.
>>
>>25356483
The fuck is an "underprivileged card"? Having only a minimum wage job and food stamps to look forward to? I'd rather have white privilege so I can earn a better living that doesn't involve taking some low-paying public sector job.
>>
>>25356501
It's just a preference myself, I think it's more than just the skin color but the hair and the features are usually different as well. I rarely meet dark skin women that have the features I am attracted to but that doesn't rule them out for me
>>
>>25356093
Because majority of black people turned into nig nogs after the gangster rap era and no wants to associate with blackies and their kin. That's why not even street shitters want to be associated with blackies
>>
>>25356517
>should i take you more seriously because your father happened to be born on a fucking island?

>finland welcomed my parents through a 100% legal process and they made themselves a life here and have given back to the country.

It's irrelevant if the process was legal, an unjust law - in this case permissive naturalization/immigration laws - is no law at all. Most Finns would prefer, deep down, for people like you not to be there.

>anything, i have to earn it. i can't claim "hurr duurr my grandpa died for this country in war X, i deserve to haev Y". no. everything i have been given is a gift and i intend on giving it back to the community so i can die happy knowing that i made good on my promise.

Fat chance chimp. Most of your people are criminals here in Europe and are not wanted. Everyone knows how Somalian trash in Finland behave.

The black race is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>25356556
This is a black thread, we don't need the distinction. We know what black looks like, light or not.
>>
>>25356586
The crime rate among blacks was actually a bit higher prior to hip hop, I don't know where people get this idea that most black people are thugging though, there's by far more blacks in universities than in prisons.
>>
>>25356571
>The fuck is a "white privilege"? Having only a minimum wage job and food stamps to look forward to?
>>
File: medschoolnew.jpg (42 KB, 602x208) Image search: [Google]
medschoolnew.jpg
42 KB, 602x208
>>25356571
>white privilege

It is literally, statistically and verifiably easier for you, as a black person, to get into medical school, law school or a top-tier college with lower grades than it is for whites or asians.
>>
>>25356513
>Whites don't have privilege if you are not an elite white

yes you do. you inherently receive less racial discrimination. there are probably dozens of studies and tests where the same exact job application is sent but one has a "white" name and one has a "black" name, or "hispanic" name. you benefit from a system which discriminates because you are not the one being discriminated against. you can't break the system alone, but the least you can do is acknowledge its existense.

>start your own company or join black one

lots of people who have companies inherit them from their parents who had them. blacks could barely have companies from the 50s, so now they don't have anything to inherit. the system fucked them and they have to start all over from the beginning, while white fox news republicans who got a huge advantage from the system keep saying "how come you aren't as wealthy as i am?"

also, this kidna shit happened https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street

while it only is a single tragedy, it clearly shows what blacks in your country have had to endure. a bunch of crab in a barrel
>>
>>25356465
I really doubt a significant amount of robots are rich. Judging from our survey threads most people here are minimumwagecucks or NEETS on some form of disability
>>
>>25356581
What you're attracted to wasn't my point. I find that young black women are the only demographic that's trying to get away from those color terms because of how discriminatory they are. We already have to deal with racism from everyone else, why insist on racism within our own race? It's so stupid. I hope to see the terms become taboo in my lifetime.
>>
>>25356326
>threw black men into jails for false rape accusations because white women couldn't be sexual and wanted dick

Actually if you look at the incidence of rape, the interesting thing is not that blacks are over-represented for sexual assault, but that they're -even more- likely to commit AGGRAVATED sexual assault, in other words, sexual assault with provable serious violence involved.

Most of those "false rape accusations" you moan about that are hyped in the media are against white college guys. Most real rape is committed by black men and other sub-human races like mestizos.
>>
>>25356615
Wow I wasn't aware college was peoples entire lives
>most of 4chan is college aged white males
I can see why you would think so, though.
>>
>>25356602
Because back then blacks were in mafias and you can't deny being a "thug" hasn't got to do with gangsta music
>>
>>25356632
>also, this kidna shit happened https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa#The_Black_Wall_Street
>The Black Wall Street

Someone giving something a nice sounding name doesn't make it important. I could call myself the Emperor of Mankind, but it means very little if all I have ownership of is an apartment.

>The area was home to several prominent black businessmen.

How many? What was their total asset value? How cash rich were they? etc.

It seems to me like you're claiming the saving grace of a population of 15 million was one street with a few successful retail outlets. That's sad and reflects so badly on your shit race.
>>
>>25356673
>Wow I wasn't aware college was peoples entire lives

Yes, academic attainment is a big part of your life. Professional qualifications are literally the biggest predictor of what the average person is going to be earning now and into the future, you thick as shit buck lipped nigger.

>>25356654
Shut the fuck up you whiny, obnoxious nagger.
>>
>>25356688

>one group tries to actually make it
>lets burn their shit down
>now lets keep calling them useless niggers
>now lets blame all their problems on them not being a good as us
>>
>>25356615
Because blacks are far less likely to have had the same educational opportunities in life than the type of white/Asian students that apply to these programs. And what are the chances of them ever starting their own practices? Their best bet is working for some white guy.
>>
File: 5786524735567888.jpg (51 KB, 525x655) Image search: [Google]
5786524735567888.jpg
51 KB, 525x655
>>25356093
ITT: tumblr raid

this is the future you chose, robots
>>
>>25356708
More like

>One street with a few successful shops
>This means our race is good
>This street was destroyed (partially) in a riot
>That's why we're shit decades later

Do you realize how many white-owned businesses have been destroyed in the countless black riots in the US, UK and France over the years?
>>
>>25356654
You asked why I said light skin in my post, I wasn't being racist I was describing the color of my girlfriend who I find to be attractive due to her features including her light skin.

I don't think it's racist, it's literally just the color of her skin. I guess I'm not sensitive about it like a lot of dark people are
>>
>>25356704
>Yes, academic attainment is a big part of your life. Professional qualifications are literally the biggest predictor of what the average person is going to be earning now and into the future,
>he thinks college means anything anymore
lol enjoy your competing with billions of indians and chinese with your 'professional qualifications'
B-but at least you have a jewish certificate, right? That means you're better than all the people more successful than you that don't.
>>
>>25356717
>Because blacks are far less likely to have had the same educational opportunities in life

Nope. 97% of kids in America all go to public schools and contrary to popular belief, black schools do not receive less per capita funding than white schools - actually with federal grants they're more likely to receive a bit more these days.

Niggers once again BTFO'd.
>>
>>25356734
Man I've seen everything on 4chan, now college degrees are Jewish
>>
>>25356734
>lol enjoy your competing with billions of indians and chinese with your 'professional qualifications'

Ok, I will. I'm smart and adaptable and entrepreneurial on the side anyway. You enjoy being a nigger.

And once again, professional qualifications in in-demand fields are still the biggest predictor of what someone is going to earn.

>B-but at least you have a jewish certificate, right? That means you're better than all the people more successful than you that don't.

The Jews are literally the only reason you get to live in our countries rather than with your "brothas" back in the dark continent in the first place, you ungrateful schvartze.
>>
>>25356730
And I guess you're just a dumb nigger.
>>
>>25356766
lol damn you're salty cause people call literally skin that is light, "light skin?"
>>
>>25356745
Don't just post part of my sentence you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>25356762
>I'm smart and adaptable and entrepreneurial on the side anyway.
>says the guy who spends his free time in racebait threads on /r9k/
>The Jews are literally the only reason you get to live in our countries
>this is what racists actually believe
It's weird white people never blame white people for problems white people caused.
>>
File: 1447159005365.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1447159005365.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>25356093
>the entirety of media, academia, and social media is dominated by liberals who would never criticize or insult blacks while its 100% ok to talk shit about whites all day
>blacks never have to worry about being hated for something that happened 100s of years ago that 99% of whites had nothing to do with
>black pride is ok or encouraged while white pride is considered worse than satan
>violent black criminals that attack cops are seen as innocent by the media
>blacks claim they aren't privileged
>>
I wish people would stop using words like salty for angry and thirsty for horny

Why do black americans do this shit? And what the fuck is a "thot"?
>>
>>25356785
>And what are the chances of them ever starting their own practices?

Your other point was about starting their own practices, which is dependant on business skill more than anything else. Besides they're probably just as likely to be working for a chink.

You have nothing. There is nothing that explains black failure other than your stupidity. I don't try and claim East Asians outperform us academically for a myriad of excuses, I admit they are smarter than us on average. But you are incapable of facing the plain and simple fact that human races aren't equal. So you invent spurious excuses to massage away the facts.
>>
>>25356812
>salty and thirsty
Ive seen fellow lower class amerifats of all colors say this
>thot
never heard it before in my life
>>
File: 1425002454159.png (130 KB, 347x330) Image search: [Google]
1425002454159.png
130 KB, 347x330
Daily reminder that there are countless couples that will let you fuck the wife/gf on the sole basis of you being black and believing in the BBC meme.

Black guys have absolutely no reason to complain considering this perk.
>>
Black people: what do you think of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf8BS5tX_sY
>>
File: longcat.jpg (74 KB, 600x1085) Image search: [Google]
longcat.jpg
74 KB, 600x1085
>>25356326
tl;dr TL;DR
>>
>>25356806
>says the guy who spends his free time in racebait threads on /r9k/

BTFO'ing nigs while I'm on hols now and again is therapeutic.

>this is what racists actually believe

It's absolutely the case though, Jews ran most of the slave ships and Jews were behind civil rights. You think monkeys like Marching Looter Coon wrote his own speeches and formulated his own policies? The guy couldn't even complete a theology PhD without wholesale plagiarism, lol.
>>
>>25356809
>the entirety of media, academia, and social media is dominated by liberals who would never criticize or insult blacks while its 100% ok to talk shit about whites all day
why do white people complain about things other white people do then blame it on non-whites?
>blacks never have to worry about being hated for something that happened 100s of years ago that 99% of whites had nothing to do with
But blacks always have to worry about being hated for something that happened 100s of miles away that they personally had nothing to do with
>black pride is ok or encouraged while white pride is considered worse than satan
Black pride wasn't used as an excuse to kill white people in mass numbers. White pride resulted in world war 2.
>violent black criminals that attack cops are seen as innocent by the media
peaceful black bystanders are seen as criminals by whites
>whites claim they aren't privileged
>>
>>25356093

I know your feeling OP.

>Be Me
>Be Dark Brown Mexican with short hair
>Working as a Paralegal/Assistant for Criminal Defense Lawyer
>Occasionally Boss wants me to go with him to Court or Trial
>Every time we go into a new Court Room the Judge or Bailiffs ask me if I'm a new client for my Boss
>They automatically assume I'm a criminal despite the fact I'm groomed well, dressed professionally, NO tattoos, and usually carrying a briefcase or multiple folders in my hand
>Boss has to explain to them every time that I'm an employee of his

It's got a bit better now that they started recognizing me a bit but wow. My boss just laughs at it.
>>
>>25356865
>other whites
>jews are white
>obama is powerless
>>
>>25356820
That's not the other part of the sentence. And if you really think schools in low-income areas have just as qualified staff as public schools in richer areas, you're being willfully ignorant. Typical pigskin behavior.
>>
Did Tamir Rice do anything wrong?
>>
>>25356840

>muh dick

there's more important things in life than sex you fucking virgin.
>>
>>25356881
If you think our skin is unattractive, stick to your own women.

>That's not the other part of the sentence.

Quote the other part.
>>
>>25356881
That's because no one wants to teach in those poor schools because students behave poorly and even get violent with staff
>>
>>25356874
>other whites
>jews are white
You realize in America it's the white majority that is pushing for all this liberal distopian shit, right?
Jews may be funding the message, but without whites accepting and spreading it there wouldn't be any effects.
>obama is powerless
He pretty much is, thanks to the US government having checks and balances. The only time he really has "power" is through executive orders, and white people throw a shitfit every time he does use them.
>>
File: 1416411091308.jpg (62 KB, 633x495) Image search: [Google]
1416411091308.jpg
62 KB, 633x495
>>25356914
It's literally the meaning of life you dumb shit. We all die alone after a lifetime of people we pretend to care about. A career, house, knowledge, friends, family and so on are all pointless in the long run since they'll be worth nothing or have fucked off when your health and mind leaves you. Thus, the only thing that matters is muh dick and the pursuit of sluts. Sorry you've let the media fool you otherwise.
>>
>>25356954
>You realize in America it's the white majority that is pushing for all this liberal distopian shit, right?

The majority of white americans polled have been consistently opposed to Obama and mass immigration.

Most white people are opposed to non-white invaders, we just have to keep it on the down low.
>>
>>25356927
"the TYPE of white/Asians that will apply to these programs" You know, the private schooled (or amazing public school), tons of extracurriculars and work experience through daddy's business before they even graduate high school type. Through sheer numbers, a black student would never get in if he/she had to compete on completely equal footing.

If progression continues and black people can finally get into better working positions, we won't need to have favoritism in place.
>>
>>25356982
"secretly opposing" is meaningless when you vote for it, show public support for it, and fund it.
You can 'keep it on the down low' all you want, but at the end of the day you only have yourself to blame for it being as widespread as it is. Whites are still the majority, you can't blame 30% of the population for voting in their own interests just because you refuse to do so yourself.
>>
>>25356841
It's an example of a bad behaved and ignorant person.

I don't understand why you want our opinion though. It's not gonna change how black people see themselves nor how racist people see us (the biggest groups of people in these threads).
>>
>>25356996
>Through sheer numbers

The fuck? Do you even understand the concept of averages and proportions? Do you realize that most white and asian students (90%+) go to public schools in the US? And that there are less Asians in total in the US than blacks?

Sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with people who don't understand really basic arithmetic when I talk to black people, lol.

>If progression continues and black people can finally get into better working positions, we won't need to have favoritism in place.

That will never happen. Disparities in outcome occur because races aren't equal. Your problem is your erroneous belief in racial equality, whereby you expect all races to be, provided the environment is equal, all equally represented at a perfect proportion to their population.

What surprises me if your shamelessness. If I was showed the level of institutionalized favoritism blacks were, I'd feel ashamed. Blacks trumpet it proudly though.
>>
>>25357014
>"secretly opposing" is meaningless when you vote for it, show public support for it, and fund it.

Most whites vote Republican, who at least nominally are opposed to it.

>you can't blame 30% of the population for voting in their own interests just because you refuse to do so yourself.

I agree, but it's difficult to have a proactive racial consciousness, or a racial consciousness at all when the media and entertainment industry instills in you the idea that it makes you the moral equivalent of the "most evil man who ever lived".
>>
>>25357037
I only asked because a lot of the black commenters on that video sympathise with the black guy
>>
>>25356841
this just further proves my point, blacks like this make it bad forthe rest of us.
>>
>>25357062
And I've already explained that some public schools are better than others, the type that these whites and Asians that are bound for med/law school are probably attending.

>Your problem is your erroneous belief in racial equality

Even if your argument is for inherent racial inequalities, that doesn't mean there aren't tons of black people out there that are capable, proven themselves, and still get the short end of the stick. Burn in hell you fucking pig.
>>
>>25356357
This.

I can easily fuck with the feminazis and they can't do shit about it because they're scared of being racist.
>>
>>25357172
>And I've already explained that some public schools are better than others, the type that these whites and Asians that are bound for med/law school are probably attending.

Better in terms of what? There is no racial disparity in public school funding.

>Even if your argument is for inherent racial inequalities, that doesn't mean there aren't tons of black people out there that are capable, proven themselves, and still get the short end of the stick. Burn in hell you fucking pig.

Sure there are capable black people, but that's irrelevant as we're talking about statistical patterns here and namely, the oft-repeated pattern of Asian->White->Hispanic/Mestizo->Black in academic and economic achievement.
>>
>>25357217
blackbots why arent you trolling the hell out of feminists and self righteous liberals?
>>
>>25356382
>MUH BOOTSTRAPS
Sure, anyone can in theory build themselves up. But you're a liar if you say the little Chicago teen has as much of a chance as the upper middle class silicon valley kid. Being white in a mostly white society is a privilege
>>
>>25356326
You triggered the white folks when you used the word "privileged"
>>25356429
>As a Brit
Who even gives a fuck? Reddit tier response
>>
>>25357343
>Reddit tier response
reddit is overused on here but that post literally sounds like a response you'd see on reddit with a ton of upvotes under it and people replying "good going sir"
>>
>>25356411
>there is no evidence
Tell me, how did you survive all those years under a rock?
>>
File: 7642236898655588776444.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7642236898655588776444.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>25357343
>reddit tier response
>says the guy who believes in "privilege"
pot calling the kettle black
>>
I'm a white beta fag, and my roommate is the most beta black guy you will ever see. (jacks off to anime 24/7 and plays league all day)

But the difference is that he's automatically "cool" because he's black and has dreads.

We go to yugioh and smash tourneys together, all all the chaddy kids there wanna hang with him, just because he's black.
>>
>>25356726
Are you implying whites haven't done worse?
>>
>>25357382
Maybe you're just less interesting
Also, I'd prefer to Stastically get shot less and earn more money than make friends because of my hair
>>
>>25356745
>contrary to popular belief, black schools do not receive less per capita funding than white schools
Assuming that this isn't total bullshit you were hoping you wouldn't get questioned on, how recent is this information that you're coughing up?
>>
Blacks literally can't be robots
>>
>>25357404
>statistically get shot less
if you dont charge a cop you arent going to get shot. not resisting arrest isnt a privilege
>>
official just fuck my shit up tier genetics:
>black
>paki
>manlet
>balding
>small peen
>any facial deformity
>>
File: 1444913565142.png (71 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
1444913565142.png
71 KB, 540x532
>mfw white men, Stastically the most sought after men for dating, have the nerve to say they have no privilege
You're the make version of Azn women. You could literally go anywhere in the world and get a qt. As a black man, all I get is fetishized by white trash and shunned by almost all other groups simply for the color of my skin. Blacks are the only true robots.
>>
>>25356963
>implying there's a point to anythnig
>>
>>25357521
>get stacies
>get self hating liberal white girls(aka most white girls)
>get mixed girls
>get black girls
blacks are not robots. Indians on the other hand...
>>
The people who are the worst off in America are low-income whites.
>>
>>25357574
Prostitutes on Backpage or Adultwork
>no black guys

After that I just stopped caring really

I mostly live in the Caribbean so I don't have to deal will most
of this race relations bullshit.
>>
>>25357574
>get stacies
Lol no
>get self hating liberal white girls(aka most white girls)
They try to campaign for social justice and go back to their white Chads at night
>get mixed girls
Not really
>get black girls
The Stastically fattest, undeservingly selfabsotbed race of women What a prize...
Indians get arranged marriages in their motherland at the very least. And Indian women are at least shunned for being whores.
>>
>>25356809
>blacks have the privilege to chimp out and get their asses kissed by libcucks
do you think any black person on this website has a desire for any of these things?
>>
File: bg2548_table1.gif (51 KB, 400x729) Image search: [Google]
bg2548_table1.gif
51 KB, 400x729
>>25357372
There is literally no evidence for the simple reason that populations who have both been enslaved and suffered even harsher institutionalized discrimination than blacks ("separate but equal" was nothing compared to how SEAs discriminate against chinks) were able to succeed.

>>25357418
See pic, late 2000s.
>>
>>25357641
That's cause niggas are broke and won't pay
>>25357648
Mixed girls usually date black or other mixed dudes, look at Vanessa Williams, Ayesha Curry, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Chanel Iman, Lisa Bonet, Tyra Banks, even Halle Berry married mixed dudes and dated black before she switched to white after Wesley Snipes beat her ass

YOU just can't get pussy
>>
>>25357653
so you think any of the impoverished NEETs and mcwageslaves here experience """white privilege"""?
>>
Being black has its ups but also has its downs.
>>
>>25357641
Hey at least you can travel to places like the caribbean and not stick out like a sore thumb
>tfw no island gf
>>
>>25357709
Yes, if they live in America they do. White privilege isn't just being a millionaire with a qt gf
>>
>>25357750
than what is it? most of the white privilege lists ive seen on the internet are full of generalizations and memes
>>
File: Doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>25357750

If they even have any privilege, it's the privilege of being children of people who are responsible, successful, and not criminals. There's nothing wrong with that.

>>25357521
>You could literally go anywhere in the world and get a qt.

Only attractive white men get this "privilege". Just like how only affluent white men have economic "privilege".
>>
>>25357521
>be black
>go to northern europe
>fuck dumb blond liberals
Its literally that easy.
>>
>tfw black
>tfw get white pussy when i want it

You white bois are just jelly
>>
>be black
>play phantasy star portable 2
>life is okay.

PURGE THE GURHAL SYSTEM OF SEED!
>>
>>25357912
Fuck any good asses lately, my brother black people american?
>>
>>25357697
>mixed girls usually date black or mixed dudes
>uses celebrities as examples
fuck off
>>
>>25356093
>Imagine always having to work harder to get into college on your own merit so people won't say, "He got in thanks to affirmative action."
It must be awful having all your achievements undermined by the idea that you've had some mysterious privilege helping you along the way :^)
>>
>>25357794
Not that guy.

White privilege is the lack of social and societal disadvantages, both big and small, brought upon by centuries of racism. In other words, everything is easier when you're white. Some people feel guilty about it and become sjw's. Some are neutral and live fulfilling lives. And then there are those who deny it and get shunned by society because racists are poison for your social life. Why else would Chad have so many black friends?
>>
>>25358129
Pretty much every mixed girl ive ever met only dated black guys and the few that didnt usually had white fathers
>>
>>25356093
Dear OP. Im sorry youre black. You should spend your time helping your fellow blacks stop being thugs so that future generations do not have the same stigma that you have.
>>
>>25358176
black community has structures in place to stop that from happening. OP would just get called an uncle tom and be shunned.
>>
>>25358150
>still no definition
Reddit pls
>>
>>25358129
>rich mixed women who can choose whatever they want to date
>still date black guys
What's the issue?
>>
>>25357709
Yes, in fact you're talking to a white NEET. The thing is, privilege is not limited to race. We are born into many advantages and disadvantages. Things like height, attractiveness, mental/physical health, location, etc all vastly change how well you're going to turn out. SJWs have just tried to make the entire discussion race centric as another means of attacking white people.

I'm an impoverished NEET because I'm genetically fucked up in plenty of ways, but it has nothing to do with being white, and being black while keeping everything else about myself the same would definitely only make it worse.

tl;dr yes I do have white privilege but I'm not fucking ashamed of it like SJWs want me to be and white privilege by itself isn't even close to enough for life on ez mode
>>
OK, I keep seeing everybody here talking about niggas, but there's never any nigga representation. Only black people, most times. Alright, I'm here. I'm that nigga you niggas always talk about. The nigga you see in your darkest nightmares. The nigga that your statistical data says that all blacks are.
>grew up in the ghetto
>sold drugs
>multiple felonies (in prison/jail half of my life)
>fucks trashy snow bunnies and swj for sport
>Never raped unless your one who believes getting bitches high before we fuck rape.
>no dad in the home (but I knew him)
>currently on papers and keeping a low profile

Ask me anything.
>>
>>25358357
Are you real nigga or beetch aus neegr
>>
>>25357675
>There is literally no evidence for the simple reason that populations who have both been enslaved and suffered even harsher institutionalized discrimination than blacks ("separate but equal" was nothing compared to how SEAs discriminate against chinks) were able to succeed.
Hate to sound ignorant but I'm gonna need some explanation on that. Chinese enslaved in the US? Suffered worse discrimination in the US? By the SEAs? What?
Also, its almost like you are treating segregation like a minor annoyance
>late 2000s
The kids that benefit from that kind of educational funding are still kids. How do you expect to see progress when it hasn't even been 10 years? Even then, there is this:

http://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/alfresco/publication-pdfs/411785-Racial-Disparities-in-Education-Finance-Going-Beyond-Equal-Revenues.PDF

It says a lot of things, but has information from 1972 until 2002. While unequal funding was going away, that doesn't change the fact that it was still there, and very present. Not to mention inner city schools require more resources that suburban schools simply based on the fact that they are in cities. Not to mention inner city children face bigger problems than suburban children. Not to mention your data doesn't examine funding between districts, which is very important for schools that are in cities.
>>
>>25358200
>Still doesn't understand
And that's why you're here.
>>
>>25358381
Most people are beech niggas, in my eyes, but words mean nothing, only action. So take it for what it's worth.
>>
>>25358498
I hear you. Do you think I could be a real nigga too or am I forever a buster.
>>
>Be light skinned black (carribean american)
>Live in middle class/upper middle class white/jewish neighborhoods my entire life
>Don't experience racism like other blacks do
>I feel unsafe and awkward while I am around other blacks since I'm always around whites/asians
>more likely to get accepted into universities because of my race and get treated like a special snowflake
>hate rap and only like japanese and rock music
>I sound like an autistic white girl and don't have an ebonic accent
>secretly wish I was a dark skin asian
My life is pretty good even though I am socially awkard.
>>
>>25358596
Don't know you, but generally if you have to try, you can't. It's something you're raised to be, not something to try to be.
>>
File: 1449495595911.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1449495595911.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>25358472
>just believe it because i say so!!
fuck off libcuck
>>
>>25356093
where's your mixtape familia
>>
>>25358645
Good to know. I think anyone can be the real nigga in more than one way. Someone this way, for the other person they're a real nigga that way. Some beat the fuck out of life with strength, some with their intellect.
>>
File: 816f1gf3rcL._SY355_.jpg (26 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
816f1gf3rcL._SY355_.jpg
26 KB, 355x355
>>25358679
>Still doesn't get it
>>
>>25358633
>Caribbean american
My brutha
>everything else
Never mind. Do you ever go back to the islands? Did you parents not care about caribbean things?
>>
File: hmm.png (72 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
72 KB, 501x585
>>25358679
nicely memed pol
>>
>>25358783
Yeah anyone can be, but it's something that comes naturally. Sure you can fake it, and try to be one, and fool a whole lot of people, but real recognizes real. There are tons of people in the hood that it's all bragging and fronting, but the moment they're really tested, they fold like pancakes.
>>
>be black normie with BBC
>when girls and probably guys at your college Yak about you when you forget to wear underwear
>when your mom tells you to pull your sweatshirt over the front of your leggings so "people don't see how large you are"
Feels weird bros
>>
>>25358890
I was born in South Florida. My dad is from Jamaica and my mom is from Trinidad. My mom goes to Trinidad once or twice a year. Im 20 and I've been there like 6 or 7 times in my life. Visited Jamaica once and hated it. Had to stay at a cousins house and I got bit my mosquitoes there 24/7. Only way id ever go back is if i was staying at a hotel.
>>
>be black
>"friends" with an asian SJW girl
>constantly goes on this black lives matter screed while constantly parroting how X and Y is racist
>unironically believes the wagegap exists
>thinks men having standards is sexist
>talks about how white men are scum etc.
>massive insecurities over being asian and has zero knowledge of her own culture or history
>just consumes whatever western media puts out
>talks about how objectifying women is the worst thing since the holocaust yet objectifies justin trudeau and whatever gay looking hunk she sees on normie TV
>is literally only into white dudes

Minority liberals are trash. I met a libertarian conservative korean girl who had a black boyfriend who wasn't as insufferable as this cunt
>>
chin up op at least you're not >>25359034
>>
>>25358962
Got it. Either you are real or aren't. You're a real nigga or just plain nigga and possibly bitch fake nigga in the worst case scenario.
>>
>>25356673
>I dont need a college education to get a job
And niggers wonder why they are poor and useless, s m h t b h f a m
>>
>>25358993
>forget to wear underwear
what?
>wearing leggings
huh?
>wearing leggings around your mother
Nigga what?
>your mother commenting on the size of your dick
thats...legit disgusting man.
>>
>>25358898
>libtard STILL hasnt given me an explanation
>complaining about someone coming from another board on this site when he came from tumblr
>recycling and repurposing / pol/ memes instead of creating your own
>>
>>25359108
>he doesn't wear compression leggings
Is ball life to you?
>>
>>25359024
>I was born in South Florida
Same
> I got bit my mosquitoes there 24/7
Yeap I felt this way when I visited St. Vincent

But your parents never got you into any caribbean music? You've never wanted to go to a soca or dancehall party?
>>
>>25357899
You talk like you've done it before. Checked
>>
>>25359138
Track was life, but even then I didn't let my mom see me in my leggings
>>
>>25356093
no its not a curse
>oh he failed
>dont worry big gov will take care of you, we arent racist :))
how can you be unhappy if the only real expectation society has for you is not to be criminal? damn if you manage not to go to prison as a black guy you are better then 30% of your peers.
>>
>>25358404
>Chinese enslaved in the US? Suffered worse discrimination in the US? By the SEAs? What?

If slavery is your main factor then you've lost before we've even begun, since most groups have suffered chattel slavery of various kinds, most vastly worse than Transatlantic West African slave trades (Arab and Ottoman slave trade of Slavs and Balkan Christians for example, or Mesoamerican slavery).

>Also, its almost like you are treating segregation like a minor annoyance

De facto or de jure segregation was literally the norm for most of human history. The idea that different races need to live together, and be forced to live together, in the interests of abstract principles is a very, very recent idea.
>It says a lot of things, but has information from 1972 until 2002. While unequal funding was going away, that doesn't change the fact that it was still there, and very present.

The problem here is that you haven't actually demonstrated there's any connection between funding and academic attainment. The US pours more per capita funding into education than virtually all other OECD nations, but East Asian nations, which have much less per capita funding still outperform them - so it seems logical to assume the connection between throwing money at pupils and their grades is tenuous at best, but mo money fo dem programs, amirite?

>Not to mention inner city schools require more resources that suburban schools simply based on the fact that they are in cities.

...What? What costs are you claiming spike in cities as opposed to the suburbs exactly? Most schools own their freehold remember, so leasing costs aren't an issue.

>Not to mention your data doesn't examine funding between districts, which is very important for schools that are in cities.

The relevant point is per-pupil funding stratified by race, not city-districts. Black pupils receive on average the same or more than white pupils and have done for about the past decade or two.
>>
File: CJJEBW_WgAATtwv.jpg (106 KB, 600x822) Image search: [Google]
CJJEBW_WgAATtwv.jpg
106 KB, 600x822
>>25358993
and i bet you're still proud of your cock even though it's as flaccid and useless as your pocket spaghetti. loser fagggot

Look at what your loser sister did.
>>
>>25359024
>>25359166
>I got bit my mosquitoes there 24/7
I FUCKING HATE THIS. THEY ALWAYS FIND ME
>>
>>25359219
>when I say "that's weird" in response and she says "how? I'm just stating facts"
>>
fuck off, op. Im native american. Everybody thinks we're either all dead or all useless drunks. Nobody gives a fuck about us
>>
>>25358150
No, "white privilege" is a description of vague, non-falsifiable things described in a purposefully obfuscatory way, e.g: "You know how you treat white people as the default when you're white?"

Yeah, no shit. Just like Japanese people treat Japanese people as the default, and Chinese Chinese people as the default. It's called prioritizing one's own group either implicitly or explicitly - Note that non-whites do both, even in western nations, and receive no flak for it.

The only real issue here is the Sisyphean idea that whites must absolve themselves of any sense of tribalism and race consciousness, no matter how implicit, subconscious and ordinary it seems - whilst at the same time we see non-whites in western countries becoming ever more tribal. It's an equation that can only result in one outcome.

There is no law or obligation encumbent upon whites not to be tribal, not being tribal in a world like our own is a surefire way to doom your own race to suicide in the long run, as we can see playing out in Western Europe right now.
>>
>>25359314
Natives are like the black people of Canada. They're pretty much always used as political leverage and get "muh benefits"
Instead of seeing black lives matter stuff on my feeds, I get social justice stuff regarding natives and whatnot.
>>
>>25359130
>spoonfeed me more please
>>
>>25359166
I liked it when I was young, I even went to the carnival parade they had in Miami. When I became a teen i stopped liking most music in general except for rock/japanese stuff. I don't hate carribean music but I have no interest in listening to it. I went to carnival in October with my family and we all hated it and don't plan on going again for several years. Place was full of ghetto african americans, half naked landwhales, and the park smelled like crap.
>>
>>25359382
I think south Florida is just a shitty place in general
>>
>>25359130
Explained here:
>>25359343

"white privilege" is just a way of shaming whites for ordinary, group-orientated behavior like an endogamous in-group preference for dating, or a preference for seeing white people in the media you consume and so on. Notice how both of these things are viewed as positive when applied to literally any other ethnic group.

The expectation of racial universalism is encumbent only upon whites, non-whites in western lands are free to be as racially tribal as they want.

Racial universalism is suicide, plain and simple. Nobody else is playing along.
>>
>>25359408
It depends on where you live. If you live around white, asians, and jews in a suburban neighborhood its amazing. Beaches are open year round, clean neighborhoods with low crime, weather stays the same most of the year, and the mosquitoes aren't that bad if you use bug spray.
>>
>>25359231
>since most groups have suffered chattel slavery of various kinds, most vastly worse than Transatlantic West African slave trades (Arab and Ottoman slave trade of Slavs and Balkan Christians for example, or Mesoamerican slavery).
1) Its not the main thing I'm trying to point out. I'm trying to figure out how what you are saying is relevant to US domestic history
2) Most of the slavery eras you mentioned are not relevant to US domestic history
3) I feel like you think saying that its old means it was worse

>De facto or de jure segregation was literally the norm for most of human history.
Please explain to me the other societies where minorities rose up instantly once segregation was neutralized in other eras of history then. I don't care about "norm" I care that that it was real fucked up and has a real impact on a significant portion of the population. You can't just handwave inequality terror and death and start snapping your fingers for results.

>The problem here is that you haven't actually demonstrated there's any connection between funding and academic attainment. The US pours more per capita funding into education than virtually all other OECD nations, but East Asian nations, which have much less per capita funding still outperform them

I'm not saying its the deciding factor. I'm just saying its real. And please ok, most countries are outdoing the whites in the US as well, so lets not pretend like its only minorities that face that issue.

> Most schools own their freehold remember, so leasing costs aren't an issue.
The cost of maintenance for one

>The relevant point is per-pupil funding stratified by race, not city-districts.

If that were true the study were you got that chart from wouldn't have mentioned it

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/04/the-myth-of-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding

Also, I'll give you one decade, not two
>>
File: 20130109.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
20130109.png
854 KB, 600x887
Good, you should feel bad. Black people are ruining my country (South Africa). Black people ruin everything. There's not a single black community that's worth shit.
>>
>>25359283
I'm fucking squirming right now
>>
>>25359382
>Place was full of ghetto african americans
Or...They were caribbean Americans. I know you don't spend time around Black people, but 2nd generation Caribbean Americans tend to assimilate into African American culture very quickly.

>>25359408
Well fuck you buddy. I live in NY now but still...
>>
>>25359087
Exactly. Being real is being true to yourself, in general. I'm a nigga that's being my true self with no fucks given, hence real nigga. People can't insult me by calling me nigga, because that's what I am.
>>
>>25359543
Do you think slavery in the US was sui generis, some unique, never before seen institution, you fucking idiot? That's the reason global context is relevant, because you're trying to potray this as some morally singular event that defines and accounts for, in totality, black failure.

>3) I feel like you think saying that its old means it was worse

No, it was worse because the general conduct of the slaveowning class was worse.

>Please explain to me the other societies where minorities rose up instantly once segregation was neutralized in other eras of history then

You didn't "rise up instantly".

>I care that that it was real fucked up and has a real impact on a significant portion of the population.

In ancient cities in North Africa and the Near East, there was de facto segregation and in some cases de jure segregation. Different quarters were assigned to different racial groups (look at Alexandria for example). In many cases, some groups - for example religiously observant Jews - actually requested to be segregated and have their own ghetto where they could practice Talmudic law and the like. Didn't stop them from being wildly successful. What's the lesson in all of this? Segregation doesn't preclude intellectual achievement or capital creation.

>And please ok, most countries are outdoing the whites in the US as well, so lets not pretend like its only minorities that face that issue.

This isn't a point scoring mission for me nigger, I realize that. My point is that there's no connection between per-pupil spending and academic achievement.

>The cost of maintenance for one

Do you have any actual proof of this?

>If that were true the study were you got that chart from wouldn't have mentioned it

Read the methodology.
>>
File: 1450988266514.jpg (64 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1450988266514.jpg
64 KB, 500x379
>>25359547
>White
>South Africa is my country
You just wanted me to kek, didn't you
>>
>>25359626
Shut the fuck up you double digit IQ cretin. Go fix your lips in a vice or something.
>>
>>25359652
>You just wanted me to kek, didn't you

Not him, but there are plenty of blacks in my country who consider themselves "just as English" as our national heroes. I'd say they have less of a right to claim our history than he does to claim South Africa, considering, you know, the Boers founded the damn state and most of the blacks there are actually more recent immigrants to the cape from further North.
>>
>>25359547
This. Black people ruin every nice white community. I grew up in the second safest town in Wisconsin and there were only two black kids in my high school of 400.
they were both named Jeremiah
>>
>>25357217
I live for this.

Original.
>>
>>25359662
Why would I do that. All your wimmens love my soup coolers. I could give a fuck about what you think.
>>
>>25359646
>Letting his jimmies get rustled
Delicious. You're still failing to point out an event that proves your point.

>You didn't "rise up instantly".
Fucking....exactly. No one did.

> Didn't stop them from being wildly successful. What's the lesson in all of this? Segregation doesn't preclude intellectual achievement or capital creation.
Does the word "time" mean nothing to you? Jews do better than Whites as well. You say its not score keeping but if this is an example of black failure then whites have failed as well, in which case why are you speaking?

>durr hurr nigger

>Do you have any actual proof of this?

>The results presented thus far need to be considered with a few caveats. These ratios do not reflect that the costs of educating students of different groups differ and that minority students are often found in urban districts
that have higher cost structures.
from: http://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/alfresco/publication-pdfs/411785-Racial-Disparities-in-Education-Finance-Going-Beyond-Equal-Revenues.PDF

>Read the methodology.
Read the discussion.
>>
File: CJ4kmsNUAAANjsz.png (561 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
CJ4kmsNUAAANjsz.png
561 KB, 600x843
>>25359652
What >>25359677 said. Whites built South Africa, and now the blacks are tearing it down literally out of spite. They won't let the only decent political party, the DA, govern for the sole reason that the DA is white-led. Out of pure fucking spite the 80% of the population that are black are ruining one of the most unique and beautiful countries in the world.

I have no empathy or sympathy to give anymore. Everything blacks complain about, they're doing it to themselves.
>>
>Be Melanin enhanced member of the horn of africa

>Didn't have the "thug ghetto surroundings upbringing" like most of my ethnicity members has
>Grew up in the suburbs, middle class, Had mom and dad there to support me
>Tfw to introvert but have friends
>Don't live up to any of the stereotypes
>tfw go to inner city hs
>Nigs Galore: a 4 year special
>I stand out to much, Nigs there loud and always ready to chimp out
>Tfw 18 now
>Everyone expects you to have a gf, lost virginity, shit like that
>>
>>25359677
I'd agree with you if it weren't for the fact that the English exploited the countries of the blacks, which is why the blacks are there now. In essence, boo hoo for you.
>>
>>25360026
>Bragging about being a loser
>>
>>25359024
>Trinidad
Ayyyyyeee, Going to carnival this year I was told
it would be fun
>>
>>25360050
It's the only thing that I can brag about
>>
>>25360032
The Europeans also brought technology and development. And nothing's forcing the blacks to tear down everything the whites built. They're just spiteful and ugly people.

>>25360026
>>25360074
You sound alright. Try to escape your black surroundings and find some other race amongst which to settle.
>>
>>25359990
>Fucking....exactly. No one did.

What's your point here?

>Does the word "time" mean nothing to you?

So what's the historical statute of limitations here? Is there some arbitrary point in time where a hard reset is performed?

>Jews do better than Whites as well

You mean European Jews do better than Whites. Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews aren't setting any records.
>but if this is an example of black failure then whites have failed as well, in which case why are you speaking?

The difference is white people are capable of creating livable societies without Jews. You are not capable of creating any sort of livable society full stop. You are a race of children who are pathologically obsessed with white people - you detest us and yet you are desperate to live among us.

>from

Which part exactly and what's the total proportion of a school's budget in these areas that goes towards maintenance?

>>25360032
>exploited

Want me to run you through a list of the infrastructure that the British Empire left West African states with?

Anyway, no, that's not what they are here. They're here because they were brought over as migrant labor without the people's consent. British peole have always been majority opposed to mass immigration.

>>25359721
>all

Keep dreaming Tamir.
>>
>>25360074
Thats how people from the hood feel
>>
File: 1371096973894.jpg (58 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1371096973894.jpg
58 KB, 500x278
>>25360103
I think the best thing we can do for the black race at this point is distribute them amongst the rest of the world such that their numbers and proclivities are diluted. They'll add some vigor to the rest of world but their more destructive tendencies will be eliminated.

>>25359652
Image related of course.
>>
>>25360124
>You are a race of children who are pathologically obsessed with white people - you detest us and yet you are desperate to live among us.
Not really. I don't want to live in a majority white town or city. I prefer places that have more nonwhites since those are the people I tend to befriend.
>>
>>25356093
>work harder to get into college
You can get in ivy leagues with 3.0 gpa. Medical schools have the lowest requirement for blacks. You get hired based on the color of your skin. How is that working hard? Or are you just that stupid?
>life is literally easy mode for blacks if they put in the smallest amount of effort
>this is why i hate most black people
>>
File: 1370573978230.jpg (78 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1370573978230.jpg
78 KB, 467x700
>>25360008
>They won't let the only decent political party, the DA, govern for the sole reason that the DA is white-led. Out of pure fucking spite
fucking bliggers
>>
>>25360124
More and more come to the dark side everyday. Face it your losing, and can't blame anybody but your own bretheren. Nigs are taking your bitches, Asians are smarter, jews control the money, spics and muzzies are taking your land. You guys had a good run, enjoy it while it last.
>>
>>25360165
>life is literally easy mode for blacks if they put in the smallest amount of effort
Then why can't I get a gf?
>>
>>25360165
You'd have to be a literal idiot as a black person in today's world to fail.
>>
>be me, mixed race girl
>used to have a "crush" on white guys
>rarely sexually attracted to them
>go on 4chan
>all remaining admiration for white men disappear

I just hate those obnoxious worms now
>>
Blackbot here. I've never looked at being black a detriment as I believe drive is the primary factor in your personal aspirations. Like you said though, the struggle of having to prove you're not what most people assume about you is annoying. I've had to unfortunately create a 40 second gig when being introduced to white folk that implies that you don't have to clutch your belongings in my presence.
>>
>>25360245
Or extremely autistic.
>>
File: 1369770782245.jpg (400 KB, 1020x1414) Image search: [Google]
1369770782245.jpg
400 KB, 1020x1414
>>25360224
all you have to do is get them dickmatized
give them a good dicking and they'll keep coming back for more
i believe eddie murphy did a bit on this in his stand-up

>did you mention eddie murphy because i'm black

no he's where the theory originated, or at least where i first heard it, is all

>>25360250
see, she gets it. she likes the black dick, she'll get knocked up and spew more darkie children and just continue to contribute to the world's problems. all because dickmatization.
>>
>>25360224
I dont know, shitty personality?
>>
>>25360165
That's not how it works though. You still have a thousand 3.0 nigs fighting for that one token spot. Then have white people complaining about that one spot when they couldn't compete with/for the other 99 spots.
>>
>hurrduur blacks aren't privileged

fuck right off

The jews got gassed, genocided and slaughtered, literally s i x m i l l i o n of them, during world war 2. Anti-semitism has existed all throughout human history there literally hasn't been a time when Jews weren't persecuted. At least blacks wuz kings once right? All jews have had in the past was being chased out or murdered.

Yet now they are an incredibly successful group in society.

Blacks have l i t e r a l l y no excuse and if you say any different, you are an anti-semitic denying the hard work and effort that Jews went to securing their future.
>>
File: table3racistwomen.jpg (109 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
table3racistwomen.jpg
109 KB, 500x310
>>25360217
White women are actually the most endogamous group.

Asian women the least.

Black men aren't desirable to anyone other than black women on average.

>>25360150
>
I think the best thing we can do for the black race at this point is distribute them amongst the rest of the world such that their numbers and proclivities are diluted.

No, fuck off, they just drag down anyone they associate with.

>>25360250
No one cares.
>>
File: 1369860474252.jpg (101 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1369860474252.jpg
101 KB, 500x707
>>25360252
most non-blacks aren't worried you're going to steal shit. they're worried you're lazy, entitled, stupid, and mean-spirited. do you have a 40-second gig for that?
>>
>>25360317
Jews have always been bankers though. It's a job they were historically always relegated to since christians couldn't be bankers.
>>
>>25360340
They weren't relegated to it you dumbass. They were involved in finance and usury in antiquity too.
>>
>>25359409
>like an endogamous in-group preference for dating,
Except it's not an in-group preference.
It's literally EVERY FEMALE OF EVERY RACE preferring white men. That's privilege.
>>
>>25360340
>blahblahblah denying all the persecution, slavery, and abuse that jews suffered through

Anti-semitic, just like I said.

Blacks have no excuse, if they actually went through even a tenth of what Jews went through they probably wouldn't exist today. And yet if they put in just a tenth of the effort that the Jews put in, they'd be far more well off than they are now.
>>
>>25360150
I am, all of my black friends are really Nintendo smash bro gamers, which is cool. My main group of friends is really diverse.
>>
>>25360332
>lazy, entitled, stupid, and mean-spirited
Like 95% of this board?
>>
>>25360326

Then don't reply to me if you don't care.
>>
>>25360309
This is where the little effort comes in.
>spend a few more hours on personal statement
>spend a few more hours on SAT reviews
tfw a few hours of effort for a black person will literally put everything within their reach
tfw if you are asian or white that effort x100 will still get you nothing
>>
>>25360369
>Anti-semitic, just like I said.
continue memeing. I give zero shits about jews.
>>
File: 1370734969392.jpg (370 KB, 1020x1409) Image search: [Google]
1370734969392.jpg
370 KB, 1020x1409
>>25360326
>No, fuck off, they just drag down anyone they associate with.

Not true. There is such a thing called hybrid vigor. Blacks will contribute some athletic/sexual fitness, but because they're a minority their mental/emotional faculties won't hurt the gene pool.

>>25360359
>EVERY FEMALE OF EVERY RACE preferring white men.

It can't possibly be because why men deserve it. It MUST be privilege!

>>25360370
The only good kind of black. Thanks for being a cool guy, anon.
>>
>>25360388
>>>/pol/ is that way, Tyrone
>>
File: 1370871463042.jpg (1 MB, 3002x4000) Image search: [Google]
1370871463042.jpg
1 MB, 3002x4000
>>25360393
*white, fuck
>>
>>25360407
No thanks, schlomo. Don't you have another financial crisis to manufacture?
>>
>>25360407

I like Arabs better than Jews. I do not like the temperament of the Jew.
>>
>>25360393
>there is something inherent about whiteness that means they deserve to be the most preferred race in dating
I don't know, tell me why white men deserve to be the most desired race by women?
>>
File: rugrats avatar.gif (134 KB, 117x88) Image search: [Google]
rugrats avatar.gif
134 KB, 117x88
Oh look another thread where some nigger complains because white girls won't date him.

Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>25360326
That's right keep your head in the books, and rely on you statistics and studies, I'll be over here, brining in the new year long dicking becky and amber. Remember preferences are just that. They would prefer your beta bucks, while they fantasize the bbc. I don't "date" them, I just fuck them.
>>
>>25360464
ctrl + f "white"
Not found in OP's post.

Dank meme
>>
>>25360359
No it isn't. Just look at a "minority feels" or "tfw no gf" thread once in a while for non-whites.

More or less every one of you fuckers, be you mestizo aztec LARPer, passive aggressive chink or whoever means "white girls" when you say you can't get a girl. Hell, even a Chinese girl I dated admitted it.

>>25360380
Asshurt. White men who like black women are losers.

>>25360393
There are a billion of them dude, it's not like we're going to water them down, we'll just all look like nags.

>There is such a thing called hybrid vigor

In relation to things like plant species who have been bred purely for aesthetic qualities at the expense of everything else, yes.
>>
>>25360493
>There are a billion
800 million*
>>
>>25360493

I'm not asshurt and I don't care for white men. They aren't attractive to me and they have stupid personalities.

>No it isn't. Just look at a "minority feels" or "tfw no gf" thread once in a while for non-whites.

Just like how white men obsess over asian women. kek
its balanced, i guess
>>
>>25360483

It's called reading between the lines.

OP's post:

>Imagine being turned down by women of all races, because you are a member of the ugliest, and most violent race on earth.
and even if they do date you it is to gain brownie points with liberals, for novelty value, or to get back at daddy.

He's just another aggressive bixnood "where da white wimmin at" who somehow learned the king's english.

We should deport spearchuckers like him back to the jungle where he belongs.
>>
>>25360470
>Remember preferences are just that.

The chart I posted controls purely for attractiveness.

If you're looking to play up your fetish appeal, it's because some girls enjoy the idea of being degraded so much they find the idea of fucking a black guy hot. Funny that, bragging about the idea that women consider even being merely physically intimate with you a source of degradation and humiliation.
>>
>>25360519
>Just like how white men obsess over asian women. kek

Alright Tyrone, you can stop pretending to be a black girl now. You gave it away with this.

Perhaps 2 or 3 percent of white men prefer asian women at most. Compare that to 50%+ of black and asian men who prefer white women.
>>
File: torsofacebeardcurly.jpg (76 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
torsofacebeardcurly.jpg
76 KB, 533x800
>>25360433
Arabs are better than Jews because they aren't usurers. Also arabs just plain look better than Jews.

>>25360493
>>25360501
>There are a billion
>800 million*

Hm, fair enough. If HIV/AIDS ever cuts it down to 100 million I'd be willing to give it a go though.
>>
>>25360546

I'm a mixed girl. Also, I'm just very observant of social trends (like most women are)

>Compare that to 50%+ of black and asian men who prefer white women.

Where is that from? Black men prefer Latinas, "Caramels" or "Redbones", or Exotic girls over white girls first.
You underestimate how people are attracted more to their looks.
Arabs and Hispanics like white girls far more than the average black man does.
>>
File: tumblr_mj6ntfnRuf1regb2do1_1280.jpg (307 KB, 605x910) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj6ntfnRuf1regb2do1_1280.jpg
307 KB, 605x910
>>25360563
*knock on would for the HIV/AIDS comment

I don't know what I'd do if I ever got infected. I would probably just kill myself.

I don't understand how a whole (black) continent has absolutely no problem spreading that disease around. They just literally cannot stop fucking, those animals.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 250x239
>>25356093

>be black
>don't worry about other people cause it would make me miserable
>enjoy my on and off Neet life
>used to have friend till 20 years old
>28 now
>find it hard to make connections so focus on hobbies like swimming, reading and such
>when feeling down, just drink, play phantasy star port/online
>pretty okay so far

Why aren't you fucks purging the gurhal system of seed with French waifu
>>
>>25360563

I don't know what race he is but he's hot
>>
>>25360124
>What's your point here?
My point what are you comparing American Blacks to that will allow you to call them failures?

>So what's the historical statute of limitations here? Is there some arbitrary point in time where a hard reset is performed?
The idea is to compare societies of similar age and culture so you have to ask that kind of question. Thats why I said way back when, "relevant to the US"

>The difference is white people are capable of creating livable societies without Jews. You are not capable of creating any sort of livable society full stop. You are a race of children who are pathologically obsessed with white people - you detest us and yet you are desperate to live among us.
Here are some key differences for you to mull over:

1) Whites were able to interact with other societies all through out history. Most Blacks of sub-Saharan Africa could not. Many couldn't even interact with each other because the environment has so much variety. The Bantu expansion took a millennia.

2)Africans did have perfectly fine smaller societies regardless, they just learned to value other things.

3)There have been many big African societies, you've just never read about them. Try the Kingdom of Mutapa (guess which race screwed that up). Also (can't wait to rustle more jimmies) Ancient Egypt (again, who came over and messed that up?)

4)Whites were able to make such by exploiting others, and history shows that locals of an exploited land always end up traveling to the homeland of the occupiers. This is history. So when Western powers exploit weaker countries, of course the people of those countries end up in "white lands". Haiti is a perfect example. They free themselves, only to be fucked over constantly by bigger, stronger nations. Then they immigrate there. Your whole premise is pathetic, but it gives me a good laugh.

>Where?
ctrl+f
>>
>>25360526
Yeah whatever makes you feel happy. You can apply whatever reason you want as to the why they want it. Just know that I heard "is it true what they say" more times than I can count. They want the d first and foremost.
>>
>>25360586
Yeah I gotta give it to you I've dated way more redbones/light skins than I've dated white girls, and mixed/light skin is way more rare than white girls and regular black girls where I live. I think it's the most common preference among black men.
>>
>>25360612
>Ancient Egypt
You're an idiot. This thread is going to reach the bump limit with rampant shitposting because of that.

Also blatantly false.
>>
File: blackwater.jpg (75 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
blackwater.jpg
75 KB, 683x1024
>>25360602
This. Who the fuck cares. You have more time for your hobbies. Don't be a bitter bligger.
>>
>>25360602
Does phantasy star online 2 have an English patch?
>>
>>25360165
If what you say is true, Blacks would be the majority in colleges and medical school. See how dumb what you are saying is? Its like that gender pay inequality claim. SJWs and racists are two sides of the same coin
>>
File: 133_345x470.jpg (63 KB, 345x470) Image search: [Google]
133_345x470.jpg
63 KB, 345x470
>>25360611
Meh, he's alright. My arab was better.
>>
>>25360612
>My point what are you comparing American Blacks to that will allow you to call them failures?

My point of reference is the question "are they able to develop and maintain an advanced civilization?"

>The idea is to compare societies of similar age and culture so you have to ask that kind of question.

Ok sure, we can compare the situation of the Balkan Christians under Ottoman rule circa 1700-1900 to that of Blacks in the US. I assure you the Christians had it far, far worse.

>1) Whites were able to interact with other societies all through out history.

Not true, and when it became true it's only because 1) Europe had already become a viable trading destination (i.e. had become significantly developed by the standards of the time) and 2) Europeans had launched exploration missions that were already a testament to their level of advancement.

>2)Africans did have perfectly fine smaller societies regardless, they just learned to value other things.

No, Africans did not consciously choose not to become developed, as you seem to be implying.

>3)There have been many big African societies, you've just never read about them. Try the Kingdom of Mutapa (guess which race screwed that up).

Name a globally significant achievement in the arts or sciences of the Kingdom of Mutapa.

>Also (can't wait to rustle more jimmies) Ancient Egypt (again, who came over and messed that up?)

Egypt wasn't black.

>4)Whites were able to make such by exploiting others

Europe was already advanced before colonialism.

>Haiti is a perfect example.

Haiti was the most prosperous colony of the new world, then blacks turned it into the most destitute, today there's literally nothing there, not even any arable land owing to erosion brought about my massive deforestation.
>>
File: 97480026-manX3article.jpg (96 KB, 819x500) Image search: [Google]
97480026-manX3article.jpg
96 KB, 819x500
>>25360687
>If what you say is true, Blacks would be the majority in colleges and medical school.

So few blacks even reach the lower requirements, that's how pathetic the race is.
>>
>>25360633
Kek, keep crying. It won't change anything.
>>
>>25360586
>Where is that from? Black men prefer Latinas, "Caramels" or "Redbones", or Exotic girls over white girls first.

Sure you do Tyrone.

>>25360687
>Blacks would be the majority in colleges and medical schoo

No they wouldn't. They just need to be massively overrepresented with comparison to their average level of academic attainment.
>>
File: 1369861216352.jpg (436 KB, 1020x1439) Image search: [Google]
1369861216352.jpg
436 KB, 1020x1439
>>25359547
>>25360691
>Haiti was the most prosperous colony of the new world, then blacks turned it into the most destitute, today there's literally nothing there, not even any arable land owing to erosion brought about my massive deforestation.

Yep. Blacks are incapable of governance.
>>
>>25360721
>It won't change anything.

Agreed. Ancient Egypt still wasn't black.

Not that person btw.
>>
>>25360724

ok bro ignore what i see with black men in my family and at my school.
a golden/red/caramel complexion is far more enticing and sensual to them than a pinky white one
>>
I have only ever experienced one bad thing because
I was black it hurt a lot but I had to accept it. There
was/is no use bitching about it.
>>
>>25360691
>My point of reference is the question "are they able to develop and maintain an advanced civilization?"
Look at this bullshit. That is not how this discussion came about. Thats what its turning into.

>compare the situation of the Balkan Christians under Ottoman rule circa 1700-1900

Its not the same but please, feel free to give me links

>Not true, and when it became true it's only because 1) Europe had already become a viable trading destination (i.e. had become significantly developed by the standards of the time) and 2) Europeans had launched exploration missions that were already a testament to their level of advancement.
False. Advanced European societies started in the east near water (Greece, Rome) and then spread out West. The further east you are, the closer to other societies. Why do you think europe was able to move out of the Dark Ages? By going East.

>No, Africans did not consciously choose not to become developed, as you seem to be implying.

I'm saying that instead of struggling in vain to build something from limited resource, they built on community.

>Name a globally significant achievement in the arts or sciences of the Kingdom of Mutapa.
The Great Zimbabwe. Ancient city built without the use of mortar. Massive trading site. Home for wealth and various arts such as sculpting.

>Egypt wasn't black
kek

>Europe was already advanced before colonialism.

Because they had been exploiting other people

>Haiti was the most prosperous colony of the new world, then blacks turned it into the most destitute, today there's literally nothing there, not even any arable land owing to erosion brought about my massive deforestation.

You mean prosperous for France. Then after they gained independence they became the target for Western attacks, both militarily and economically. In the end Haiti has been the perfect example of white people messing something up and then blaming locals.
>>
>>25360740
All that means is you're another white boi.
>>
>>25361072
Nigerian here, you afrocentrists are so god damn retarded. Egypt isn't black. Stop getting irritated by what a bunch of white losers on a fucking imageboard say.
>>
>>25356093
Im like 35 percent black and I like being black.
>>
>>25361291
>isn't
I agree. Its not. Its arab now. I'm talking about thousands of years ago.

Also, kill yourself. No one cares that you're Nigerian.
>>
>be a lightskinned, four eyed, skeleton tier, manlet black guy
>white women don't clutch their purses around me
>white guys don't cross the street when I'm near them
>black girls stare at me and joke around with me
>asian girls aren't scared of me to the point they won't flirt with me
>white girls aren't automatically turned off
>people legitimately feel safe around me

Feels privileged senpai
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.