[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually got a match on Tinder from a cute girl who has the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450296915974.jpg (23 KB, 283x329) Image search: [Google]
1450296915974.jpg
23 KB, 283x329
I actually got a match on Tinder from a cute girl who has the same interests as me. What do I do? I'm so nervous.
>>
>>25350252
Don't act like a spaz and you'll be fine.
>>
Just be yourself.

Pre-emptive text to avoid the filter.
>>
make sure she isn't a tranny.
>>
>>25350252
Same thing happened to me and she's in my bed right now. Seriously, just talk about your common interests. If it works out, like she has a personality you mesh with, you'll find yourself in the same situation I'm currently in.
>>
>nervous

You've blow it already mate
>>
>>25350252
tinder is a hook up app designed for hook up culture.

If you exist, many other men like you exist and have already messaged her and you are now competing.

It's stupid though, because tinder is a hook up app. You won't date her and her interests don't matter. She just wants to be fucked.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.