[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels and Frogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 31
File: Frogs and Feels.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
Frogs and Feels.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Come in lads, order a drink, share how your day went and what is troubling you.

Last-minute sub bartender here, just holding the line until the other guy comes back.

Ambiance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCnJoaXYFGg

Comfy music:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrcajw4GNAaMOW1ZqZkRbED7E-kvjiRQ7
>>
That feel when no energy
>>
just feeling that feel when no gf, never gf, still living with parents at mid 20s, no job, etc..

I need a new main drink.
whats a good cheap liquor or mixed drink with no sugar?
calories only from alcohol
gotta make gains
>>
File: 1408123659907.jpg (139 KB, 847x521) Image search: [Google]
1408123659907.jpg
139 KB, 847x521
Birthday's coming up. Don't plan on celebrating it though. Psh, I wonder how people my age actually celebrate occassions like that. Just another day for me...
>>
Oneitis that is halfway across the country for school is leaving to study abroad in Copenhagen in a few weeks. I think I'll finally get over her because I wont be able to contact her for six months.
>>
im getting older and my family is gonna start expecting me to find a girlfriend and start my own family, but thats something i cant achieve.
>>
Well barkeep I turn twenty pretty soon. Still never found love and am continuing to be a failure. My gpa of 3.2 is awful for my career of choice but I'm so depressed that I can't concentrate on my grades. So I just sit here listening to Close to You by Carpenters and drinking like a loser. Life just feels more pointless with every passing year. I've already had a few (if you couldn't tell) but give me a beer if you don't mind. Whatever you recommend I'm not picky
>>
I'm destined to be alone so I'm trying to find something fun that'll last me. I'll be fine with having no one at my side as soon as I work out exactly what I want to sink all of my time into.
>>
>>25331409
I used to know that feel, constant lack of stamina, shoulder/back tiredness. Buying a new bed that is actually not shit helped me.
>>25331512
Rum and diet coke. A lot of people dislike Coke Zero but I find that it tastes better with rum than regular coke.
I also know the feel of nogf. I live alone on my own and have a job, trust me it doesn't help. Did have a gf years ago though.
>>25331569
Do something nice for yourself. Cook a nice meal, or order some takeaway, whatever. Play your favorite childhood video game. It's a day as any other but we still kind of wish someone would make us celebrate it, on some small level.
>>25331570
Heavy feels lad. Hang in there.
>>25331615
Expectations can go fuck themselves. There is plenty of time. It's been harder than ever to find an actual relationship.
>>25331719
Ehh you still have time, 19 is nothing.
I also picked drinking alone in the past year and I am not proud of it. I rationalize it by convincing myself its social (drinking with friends on teamspeak/skype, that sort of thing). It's really not good for you, but it would be ironic for a barkeep to convince you not to drink. Just moderate it anon.
>>25331762
Barkeep recommends music. I play bass and I've met many qts and friends by getting in an active gigging bend. You can just play pub cover gigs and it will still do wonders for your selfesteem.
Other than that, I recommend bicycling. Put a favorite podcast on, dress up cozy for winter weather and pedal away for an hour or two a day. It doesn't require company and it's a fairly cheap hobby, you just need a bike.
>>
File: 1411526880982.jpg (55 KB, 760x519) Image search: [Google]
1411526880982.jpg
55 KB, 760x519
>Hit it off with a girl on OKC
>Chatting with her is nice, mutual attraction etc
>Give her my number
>Text a bit
>Talk about just hanging out sometime
>My OCD ass is now sitting here reeling about the efficiency and thinking years and years down the road, like; why would I waste my time if I'm not going to marry her, you don't really need a significant other remember, making her happy just means more of my time spent thinking about this other person, she's a girl so she'll never be able to relate to you like a guy etc.

I also really believe I lack the capacity to actually love someone besides myself. I can admire qualities, but never the individual

Give me a ski-lift, bartender
>>
Lemme get a four horseman and a drink of your choice. I need to drink away 2015 grades slipped and I blew it with a 10/10 dream girl. I just need someone to bitch to. Is it alright id I chew my red man in here? I always get judged for it everywhere else
>>
> spend life believing in doing to others what you'd want them to do to you
> spend a couple of years being a jackass hypocrite
> reviled
> go back to original belief, set out to right my wrongs
> successfully make amends to those I hurt
> become all-around nice guy
> people start thinking I'm beta
> I am because I don't know how to assert myself without being mean
> decide to just be beta
> get taken advantage of at every turn
> still maintain a sense of kindness
> close friends betray me and abandon me to be normalfags
> nobody wanted me around except for the ego boost
> become a misanthrope
> life is looking up more than ever now that I'm a heartless bastard
> apparently it's true that normalfags are psychopaths and you cannot be happy by being kind

Give me a straight bottle of unspiced rum. I can afford it; I deserve to feel the burn in my throat.
>>
>girl spill her pasta talking to me, smiles at anything and comes up with basic shit to talk about
>know I should smile but can't bring myself to

HELP
>>
>>25332049
Also. I initially did this because I was curious If I was attractive, seeing as I don't use social media.
I don't even think I want to bang her now
It's a weird feeling
>>
>>25332141
Uh oh we got a Chad in here.
>>
>>25332243

Is that really Chad behavior? I felt like an autistic retard.
>>
>>25331512
I drank gin and slimline tonic for a while, I think it's supposed to be the drink with the least calories.

Beware the gin sadness senpai
>>
I'm about to graduate this semester having made no friends in college. I didn't really care. Ive had the same boyfriend since I was 14, so 8 years we've been together. He's been my only friend for 5 years now. He has recently reconnected with some old friends. There were no signs he felt differently about me. Christmas day, out of the blue he says he wants to see other people. He says I'm a loser for having no friends and he no longer wants to be with someone like me. He is now completely ignoring me.

I lost my only friend in the world. The only person I thought I could trust completely other than parents. I don't know how to go on.;
>>
Get me a Pint of hot ass magma on the rocks.

My fucking roomates gf keeps coming on to me when hes not around and flirting and buys me food when he is around. It makes me feel really uncomfortable and i cant tell him I want her to stop because there's a really good chance they'll break up and the rent will go up a fucking chunk.

FUCK
EVERYTHING
FUCK BEING AN ADULT
>>
>finish up Virtue's Last Reward last night
>go to read the author Q&A
>official website down
>even publisher website down
>still down this whole time
FUCK
>>
File: 1446253697985s.jpg (6 KB, 224x199) Image search: [Google]
1446253697985s.jpg
6 KB, 224x199
>>25331409
t. Jeb

>tfw officially the only virgin in friend group
At least theirs still that weeb girl at uni, r-right guys?
>>
>>25332049

Continue talking to her. At this point, not continuing and botching it have the same outcome, so before you waste the opportunity just make the best of it.

Even if you won't stay with her in the long term, there's a lot you can take away from this. Just talking to her might help combat possible anxiety towards contact with women and towards people in general.
>>
>>25332349
Room mate or friend? That's the important question
>>
>>25331880
Yeah, something like biking does sound pretty good. I'll give it a try.
>>
>>25332369
sex is overrated, and no one cares anymore, just tell them you lost it to one of those newfangled FWBs in another state :/

>>25332384
I'm not bad with people though
And she's a virgin, I don't think I would want to actually fuck that up for her
>>
>>25332402

>And she's a virgin, I don't think I would want to actually fuck that up for her

I don't really see how this makes a difference. Besides r9k sperglords no one cares if a girl is a virgin or not
>>
>>25332399
Friend Which makes it much worse than I make myself believe
>>
>>25332144
>that feel when too socially anxious to use tinder, afraid that someone who knows me will see me and judge me for it because it's not too popular here
>>
>>25332449
She does, that's mainly the point.
>>
>>25332457
Yeah, I scoped out tinder in my area and there are people I know since it's a small town
>>
>>25332462
Ooooh now I see what you mean

In that case, get to the LZ and exfil all ground personnel and abort mission
>>
>>25332349
Are you sure she's actually coming onto you and just being nice?

I'm currently living with a friend and his girlfriend. I haven't known either of them that long, but I've ended up homeless and the girl was nice enough to give me their spare room while I find a new place. When I first met them I always thought she was coming onto me then realised that she's just a nice person and nice people exist.

What sorts of things is she doing? Is she noticeably different when he's not around?
>>
File: 1403458638649.jpg (321 KB, 1400x827) Image search: [Google]
1403458638649.jpg
321 KB, 1400x827
>>25332532
I just don't know how I would react if she wanted to lose it to me
>>
>>25332559
>not just being nice
>different when he's around

I've had a few wines, sorry senpai
>>
>>25332559
This, there's being nice then there's things like her putting her hand on your cock
>>
>>25332316
It's okay... I recently lost two of my best friends. My only friends. Know that time heals all wounds. You WILL get over them. The sooner you learn to be alone the better. Think of yourself as an individual. Just do whatever it is that pleases you and only you.
>>
>>25332316
I lost my first long term girlfriend last year. We lived together and shit was real intense. But as >>25332597 said you need to learn to be alone, its the best thing you do. Learn to love yourself and people will love you too. I still get dem feelz, everybody does, but it will get better with time.

sorry for super normie advice
>>
>>25332597
I genuinely thank you for the reply and advice. I'm sorry about your friends as well.
>>
>>25332116
True intelligence is enough to make a misanthrope out of anyone my friend
>>
>>25332654
I know it's something only time will heal but this initial crippling loneliness is hard to take. I've been too ashamed/embarrassed to even tell my parents yet. Thanks a lot for the advice.
>>
>>25332709
Stay strong senpai <3
>>
>>25332684
This. I'm too smart to be able to fit in with normalfags because their culture is retarded and the only non-normalfags I know are all redditor fedora memelords.

This board is the only place I really feel like I fit in, and even then I feel I'm not enough of a robot to be accepted.

That's a flaw on my part; I love you guys.
>>
Thoses feels where you fucked up and maybe kinda of knocked up some girl because you were horney and wanted to smash.. That whatbive been stressing about lately. Ever seen i ve been drinking thinking about it. She doesn't live to far but to much of a pussy to man up about it and see her.. Smdh I'm scared... Fingers crossed because I hope not. Till then, IMA keep drinking
>>
File: sasha-alexeeva-2.jpg (944 KB, 1920x2667) Image search: [Google]
sasha-alexeeva-2.jpg
944 KB, 1920x2667
>>25332559
>>25332593

Yea she lays on me to get my attention and immediately moves while whispering shit
She rubbed my face and chest as soon as my friend left the room
She keeps going through my phone going straight for any naked women
She wakes me up for work and compliments my food and bitches at her bf for not knowing how to cook.

And the deal breaker
She keeps trying to ask her bf for a threesome or bring up gangbang shit when I'm around

I thought she were a nice person at first. She reminds me of my aunt who's also just nice to everyone. but after getting to know her I now see shes just a perverted psychopath with no self control
>>
>>25331569
This year I did a social experiment. Removed my B'day from my FB account so that none of my so-called friends would know (21 Dec). Lo and behold, not a single friend remembered or wished me. Nobody at all except for my immediate family.
>>
>>25331762
For me its Writing, Music, Video Games, Movies & a 'healthy' amount of Drugs.
>>
>>25332787
I guess only you really know how exactly she's acting when she does those things. If it's enough to make you uncomfortable it may be worth mentioning to your friend.
>>
>>25331512
White Russian with only coffee liquor and fat less milk?
>>
>>25332767
Yes... it's good to be conflicted. Never stop questioning yourself or whatever you may do/think. This is one of the most crucial characteristics that separates 'us' from 'them'. Heightened sense of objectivity and self-awareness being other such traits.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 152x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 152x144
>>25332316
Feels bad man, my faggot heart goes out to you, I'm sure you'll pull through
>>
>>25332656
You're most welcome fellow Anon. Know what works for me whenever I start to miss my two friends that abandoned me and I begin to get dem feelz?
I start critically analyzing the relationship that we had. Then I pick apart the bad memories. Which fills me with hatred for them. I let this hatred consume me entirely. Making me believe that I'm better off without those lying cunts. 21 here btw.
>>
File: 1451371942189.jpg (69 KB, 544x646) Image search: [Google]
1451371942189.jpg
69 KB, 544x646
>>25331381
Steel Reserve.

I grew up in a rural area. I adapted to social "progress". It moves too fast now though. I met lots of conservative people in a liberal area and want to hand out pamphlets.
>>
>>25332789
I wouldn't be too upset, a birthday is really just a date, people forget dates all the time and it's really not too big of a deal
>>
Advice me guys

I hope you will understand anything from this, cause my English writing sucks, Im good only in reading.

Girl from the school,not my class, never talked with her.
But she saw that I was looking at her a lot, so she propably know about my existance... She was smiling when we get eye contact, and there was few more situations that was suggesting that she wanted to talk with me, but Im a r9k so I just was too scared that I fuck everything up and I didnt do nothing. Finished school halfyear ago, but I still think about her... I know her name so I can write to her on Facebook...But that was half year ago so... Should I?
>>
File: 1422780665988.jpg (49 KB, 543x499) Image search: [Google]
1422780665988.jpg
49 KB, 543x499
I hate disappointing my parents. I used to have As and Bs in college for 2 semesters, but I moved and now I got Cs. My dream is to become a mechanical engineer, and make robots, but I feel that slipping away. I fucking hate myself for not working harder, I wish I wasn't alive so my parents wouldn't be disappointed in me.
>>
>>25333026
Is she single? If so I think you should go for it. Since you'll be doing it online it should be a little easier to say hello.

>>25333035
Don't let a bad semester ruin everything. You can always do better next time (assuming this isn't your last semester of course).
>>
My new LG G4 arrived blokes

Anyone know any good apps and shit I can put on it?
>>
Mentor had his home wiped out over the weekend due to a tornado here. All of his belongings and kids presents gone with the wind. All his cars were totaled and hes in shambles. I want to help him but I have no idea where to start. The guy has done so much for me and I want to give back badly. I want to put smiles back on the faces of his little girls that were filled with energy just a few days ago.

Oh and

>berserk hiatus
>berserk anime cgi trash

wat do?
>>
>be 19
>no friends
>no gf
>shit job
>still live at parents
>college
>lost phone
>>
Thinking about offing self after I graduate college. I don't think I will be able to function at all on my own. I used to have dreams but now my future is empty looking. Happened very fast
>>
>>25331381

Oi Mate! can i have another drink please? - Thanks! *take a sip* soo... gotta question for you! do you also feel the feels of being watched tho? I mean like.. ...goddammit can't hide it im no alcoholic got decent grades got friends but that's all meaningless bcs i dont have the love of my life. Why has fortuna forsaken me :(
>>
File: fallingdown.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fallingdown.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
>>25331381
STOP THIS AUTISTIC SHIT AND FUCK OFF
>>
>>25333575
There is more fish in the pond. Be patient lad.
>>25333606
Barkeep has a right to refuse service. Please kindly fuck off m8.
>>
>>25331381
Can I get a screwdriver barkeep?
>tfw you don't wanna live anymore.
>>
>>25333803
Sure, here you go.
What happened anon?
>>
>>25331381
I've always been that one idiot that became best friend with ALL the girls, slowly all of them lose virginity and obviously, come to fucking ME to talk about it. Tfw now all girls i know had happy sex and i am just an appendix
>>
Is it possible to get back together with a girl after she dumps you? I feel like this was my only chance of ever finding anyone. It's been 3 months since she left and I haven't tried contacting her at all since then. Is there any chance of somehow fixing this?

I know everyone says "get over her and just find someone else" but it's obviously not that simple for someone like me. It was a miracle I found this one in the first place.
>>
>get together with girl way out of my league
>don't know what she sees in me
>mutual friends with 10/10 Chad
>she starts hanging out with him more and more
>hasn't replied my messages in days
>unfollows me on Twitter for fuck's sake
>endless flirting back and forth publicly online
>hasn't told me she loves me in weeks

she'll be leaving me for him lads, it's only a matter of time
>>
>>25333969
A lot of shit barkeep.
I don't even have the energy to try and work up the courage to kill myself anymore.
>>
>>25334284
You know what to do anon. Make sure to hide the body well.
>>
>>25334284
I'm sorry m8. Girls are honestly shit.
>>
>>25334284
>>get together with girl way out of my league
>>don't know what she sees in me

That's your own fault anon. Next time when you snatch a chick like that you start immediately working on yourself. Hit the gym, pick up a hobby, make yourself attractive one way or another.
>>
>>25334343
He's got a good 3 inches and 20 pounds on me mate. This skelly body isn't doing shit.

>>25334373
Much appreciated.

>>25334385
Would it have made a difference anyway? He's got a lot of things I don't, being superior.
>>
>>25334427
>He's got a good 3 inches and 20 pounds on me mate. This skelly body isn't doing shit.

Knife to throat when he isn't looking. You're his mutual friend so he likely wont suspect it. Remember to tear the blade out instead of just pulling it out. He'll bleed out faster.
>>
I want to ask this girl out for Thursday but I know she'll say no so what's the point. We work together (it's low level retail work so really who gives a damn) so I am a little scared of the blowback when she says no, especially considering she's friends with one of the managers. I think that's what's getting to me.

She's probably got a nice cute guy with a nice dick lined up to kiss at midnight, and I'll be getting stoned in my friend's basement.

sure I should try but why try when you're going to fail anyway
>>
>>25334191
Normies and cyborgs respond.
>>
File: 1381207664324.png (159 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1381207664324.png
159 KB, 500x313
Who else spending New Year's alone
>>
>>25334926
straight into the feels
>>
>>25334926
Yep. I'll spend New Year's Day with my oldest sister, but New Year's Eve is me, myself and I
>>
Let's make a coctail called "Hourai Elixir", which makes your soul burn.
>>
I finally got over my anxiety and just got a job as a cook/dishwasher at a corporate chain so I can make a bit of money and pay off some debts while I finish my economics degree. I've always wanted to work in a restaurant at some point in my life and yet, I feel the despair slowly creeping back in.

I can't tell if it's just anxiety or it's actually my gut telling me I just made a grave mistake.

Only time will tell...
>>
>>25331381

Poverty makes me want to an hero at times. I can afford food and utilities, but almost no luxuries.
>>
>>25334385
she saw you are friend with chad
>>
>>25331381
>text with a girl about sex and kinks
>can go full autism about kinks
>shes into it as well
>shows attraction
>too fucking scared of asking her out

Even when they fucking give their selfs to me I'm still scared shit less.
>>
>have a music keyboard i could be playing
>have a wacom i could be learning to use
>aswell as tradittional papper and pencil with a big adjustable table to draw
>have a computer with 3d modeling software i know how to use
>have netflix and a mountain of videogames
>still feel empty
>choose to do nothing instead
>if only i could be good right now i would be happy
>>
Orange juice please, don't like fizzy drinks, yeah I know its weird as shit. Anyways I'm currently 19, gonna turn 20 in March. Gonna challenge myself to get into a relationship before then. Hard considering I have no real friends expect one who is in a relationship. Anyone know where to meet respectable girls who aren't below 6. I'm decent looking just don't talk much. Also any advice for the New Year to improve my life would be nice. A drink for anyone able to help, cheers
>>
>>25337583
>advice?
dont do the same mistakes i did
>>
File: 1445553364080.jpg (45 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1445553364080.jpg
45 KB, 485x312
>No energy except when on a drug.
>Decent paying job but is an hour and a half commute both ways.
>Threatened with death at work constantly.
>Thousands of dollars in debt.
>Live with parents at 27 because I blow all of my money on heroin just to feel good for a couple of days.
>>
>>25337672
What mistakes did you make anon ?
>>
>>25337811
Wasting time being sad
Refusing to grow up
Outing too much emotional value on stupid things
Mistreating family and friends
No believing in the future or my own cwpacity
>>
I'm in NEET mode for my vacation.

>At Mom's House
>Wake up to some nigger drilling in the bathroom at 8am
>Tummy Rumbly from all the shitty food i've been eating
>The plumber leaves, goes to get parts from the store or some shit
>Sneak into bathroom
>Water's been turned off
>Take a massive diarrhea shit in the toilet, can't flush because the tank's already been flushed once
>Close the lid, go back to bed
>Plumber comes back, and is working on the shower a foot away from my diarrhea
>3 hours go by
>He opens the lid to take a piss
>WHAT THE FUCK
>He runs downstairs and turns the water back on and flushes it
>MFW minwage cuck has to flush my tendie shits
>>
>>25337731
Are you addicted to it?
What are you in debt for?
>>
>>25338178
About 10k.
As for whether I'm addicted. Mentally addicted for sure, but I don't get dopesick after my stash runs out though as I binge for a couple of days and wait till my next check gets deposited every couple of weeks.
>>
I've got a blocked nose and a soar throat, it wont be long until I'm coughing as well, and when that happens my back will start to ache.

Good thing my job is lifting frozen food for 8 hours a day.
>>
>>25331512
Just drink spirits neat.
>>
i got a bottle of crown royal black

this shit is disgusting. it feels watered down for some reason. not good taste

pure shit

what i crave is peach snappes
>>
>>25332316
whatcha graduating field?
>>
File: jbid.jpg (22 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
jbid.jpg
22 KB, 660x440
got really really far with a girl

the deal was sealed

i was finally going to escape this constant loneliness and sexual frustration

then out of nowhere, cut contact

i thought i could never feel a pain worse than the endless frustration and aloneness compounding themselves more and more with each day, but dashed hopes is apparently worse

i just want to touch one boob. i work hard, i'm a nice person, i pour my soul and energy into everything i do, and on some hidden level it's all just to prove myself worthy of touching that boob. but the boob never comes.
>>
>>25333742
>m8
you can suck my ass m8
>>
File: 1449713744740.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1449713744740.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
>>25340334
>feelsbadman.exe
>>
File: 1446875497864.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1446875497864.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>25334926
Know the feels man. Same every year for me.
>>
File: gew.jpg (47 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
gew.jpg
47 KB, 600x674
>>25334926
>>25341030
>>25340980
>>25340334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axrqVfuGHh0
>>
File: 1424363146138.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1424363146138.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>tfw a my friend asked a girl out I'm alright friends with and she said no.
>tfw she's coming onto me
>tfw don't want to kill friends feelings like a cunt did too me one time.
>feelsbadman.avg
>>
>that feel when you are so broke that you order pizza and feel guilty as if you killed someone
>>
File: 1451263675326.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1451263675326.png
130 KB, 394x360
>Father's Father dies
>2 years later Father falls down in shower
>Almost dies, luckily I was there to help him
>Care for him while he was bedridden for 3 months
>As soon as he gets better I get hit by a car going 55
>My best friend hears this news and decides to end his life by jumping off a bridge (schizo-suicidal wreck but I love 'em)
>5 months later I'm walking pretty okay after the most painful surgery I've ever had the displeasure of waking up from
>My mom just died 5 days before christmas.
>I haven't seen her in a year.

Why is death haunting me? Comfort me...
>>
Today I finally decided to go back on my anti-psychotics, I have to accept that at this point I can't function without them.
But the bottle is gone, I can't find it anywhere. I don't know if maybe I got rid of it and forgot, or what. But now I'm stuck this way, at least for another 25 days until I can get another bottle.

I'm considering going out and getting a bottle of cheap whiskey so I can drown my fear in that. I've only gotten drunk once before and I kinda liked it.
>>
>>25331381
rum.
>>
>>25341201
throw a coin m8
>>
>>25331381
This is my only home.. And I see it getting overrun by attentionwhores, orbiters and other normies. It fucking sucks and I don't have the nerve to tell everyone to fuck off.

The worst thing is they don't even know what they're doing wrong. They just refer to their gf or something and think it's just another /b/ here
>>
>>25342393
fuck dude
here i was thinking i have it bad because i have to spend new years eve alone just because all my friend do shit with their families or other people
good luck further on
>>
FUCK YOU OP, ITS "FROGS AND FEELS" NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
>>
>>25338443
heroin.
is it that much pleasure?

if you could fuck 10000 cunts or have a fix of heroine, what would you chose?
>>
File: 1380511008560.jpg (54 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1380511008560.jpg
54 KB, 645x773
Give me something strong. Today is the 3 year anniversary since I lost my best friend my dog
>>
>>25342782
as I said, sub bartender
>>
Give me Vodka, my problem is that almost everyone in my School has a Girlfriend and me and few Robots have none
>>
>>25332141
Just imagine if it was you that worked up the courage to talk to a girl you liked, and how much you would want them to respond and stuff
>>
>>25332786
Individual of the melanin enriched persuasion detected
>>
File: 2015-30-12--02-13-18.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
2015-30-12--02-13-18.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>25331381
>>25331381
No matter what I do, I'll still just be an ugly bastard. Started lifting and it feels great, but will never make any face gains. Fuck this gay earth, fuck my shitty genes.
I'll have two shots of vodka.
>>
>>25343417
grow a beard son
>>
>>25343164

No, I talked with her just fine, just never smiled as much as she was
>>
>wait a week to get a gram of weed
>finally get it
>it's .9
Every fucking time. Fuck dealers. Fuck my area.
>>
File: externalscream.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
externalscream.gif
944 KB, 264x320
I used to be friends with someone and we would hang out, play vidya, watch anime, and just do stupid shit. We would text me everyday and we would Skype call on a regular basis. This went on since the beginning of this year. Then last month, she started becoming less interested. She would spend an entire Skype call (that she started with me) messaging other people. Then one day she stopped calling me all together. She would only text me some online photos or whatever and when I would text back and would take days to just respond with "lol that's funny". One day, I finally told them that I thought our friendship was going to the shitter and they went ape shit on me saying I was being manipulative and that I didn't initiate conversations and that they didn't know how to talk to me anymore despite having no problems communicating for an entire year. Eventually, we " sorted" things out but we haven't spoken since. It's been almost two weeks now without a single word from them. I finally came to terms that this friendship was over. So I started deleting a bunch of photos and art we did together and then I came across and old message from a gift that she once gave me and after suppressing my feelings for two months, I finally broke down. I haven't cried in so long and I've been trying to keep myself busy to stop thinking about it but today I cried for a solid 30 mins. She wasn't any ordinary friend. She was the only friend that had gone through the same shit I've gone through and the only one that I felt like I really related too. I have other friends but they have never had problems socially and emotionally. Now I feel so alone. It sucks.
>>
>>25343504
>not bringing a scale with you

I have a tiny scale I bring whenever I get drugs.

yall need to protect yourself

love you
>>
>>25343633
I got it from my aunt, from whoever she got it from in town today, in a very small ziploc. I'm going to have to start weighing it or magically find a dealer who will deal while they're in a position to weigh it out (like being in a house as opposed to a fucking car.) Can't find anyone here though.
>>
>>25343584
What was the message that made you break down?
>>
>>25343788
I deleted it when I deleted everything that had to do with her. It was a joke that was written on it. I can't even remember the note anymore but it just brought a bunch of memories of how things used to be because her personality practically oozed out of it.
>>
>>25343788
Oh I found it again. It was my old nickname she had for me and a joke about "paying 90 angles" since I told her my pet peeve was when people misspelled my name. Fuck...
>>
>>25334926
Like the New Year's last year. And the one before. Honestly I can't remember when the last time was I did not spend New Year's by myself just playing vidya all night long.
>>
>>25331880
What kind of bass do you have?
>>
File: 1447617446808.jpg (149 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1447617446808.jpg
149 KB, 938x632
I need some beer. I don't know your local stuff so whatever you think it's good and isn't Corona.

Actually I'm in a regular-to-good mood, which is a good change. I'm a regular student again at uni (I was expelled but got back), no bad grades on my tests and assignments, all that. The only bit that sucks is that I'm stuck at uni until the end of January, when it should have stopped this month. Oh well.

The only shitty feel I've felt recently is tfwnogf, but I've been dealing with that one for long enough, I'm used to it.
>>
File: patrick_bateman.png (679 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
patrick_bateman.png
679 KB, 1680x1050
I am a bitter, upset, petty, angry person. I have never been anything else. I have only managed to suppress these things, but I have always been just that. I have doubt I will ever be anything else. I feel more conscious than others, but I don't like that. Every moment of happiness is temporary, everything is fleeting and I'm so aware it's all going to be over, but my misery will be ever lasting. I have no real close friends, well, I did, but I feel that relationship is poisoned in a way. I'm too easily offended, and that becomes bitterness and spite, and my poisoned attitude manifests in petty attacks and arguments. I blame it upon his dismissiveness, and it's upset me before. In the past, he has apologized, but the latest message in which he said he's "tired of apologizing" was beyond hurtful, because it feels like every past reconciliation is now meaningless. Now any other conversation seems awkward, and at the back of my head, I remember that moment. I'm so fucking sorry for being a petty bastard.

I blame that on the fact I'm dismissed so often, and it upsets me. My egotism, my narcissism, makes me want to feel heard, and to have a voice, but no one really cares. No ones really interested. Everyone is just there, around me, and they'll never care. My feeling of disconnection from them is so strong and yet I just want to connect, but I can't. It's too late. My paranoia, self loathing, and hatred based on pettiness is too strong. I can't feel happy, well, not on the long term, because in the future I can only expect more suffering.

My pain isn't always sharp, but it's always there, and it pollutes everything. It ruins everything. It inspires my doubt, my fear, and worries. I wish it would go away.
>>
>>25333035
I know that feel. Don't worry about your future slipping away, though. I got shit grades in college (just graduated), and I'm finding it surprisingly easy to at least get interviews. I think actually knowing your shit is work far more to employers than a good GPA.
>>
>>25334284
>she'll be leaving me for him lads
I hate to break it to you, but she probably already has; you just don't know that yet. Fuck her, though. If you can score with a girl out of your league once, you can do it again. And maybe you'll find one that isn't a total bitch.
>>
>>25331381
I went for a job interview today, this utterly ruined my confidence. I finally got some confidence in myself and started to feel happy again, then this happened.

>Go to job interview in New York
>EZ commute, literally in Times Square
>Meet with a man and woman, they both look at me and just give me a weird vibe, already could tell I'm on a bad foot here.
>Give them a nice "Hello, anon, nice to meet you!"
>Both give me dead handshakes and a monotone "Hello."
>They ask me the usual rundown of questions.
>As I answer, the girl pulls out her phone and starts texting in the middle of my sentence and begins to smile at her phone.
>Guy takes my resume and begins to fold it, not even looking at me.
>Getting annoyed and just tempted to leave.
>End of interview, he tells me the crushing blow:
"You're too upbeat. I feel like you wouldn't take this job seriously at all. You seem like the guy who I would go have a beer with, but never work with. I'm not giving you the job mainly because of that."
>Slouch in chair because confidence takes blow again.
>Give them a cold, vacant stare and just leave.

First job interview in a field I want to go into. Feel like this is going to every interview. Just go into interview trying to not seem super uptight and just a corporate drone, I guess that's not what work is I guess.
>>
>>25345918
To be fair, those people sound like they don't really care and will hire someone who isn't right for the position. Seriously, what company doesn't want somebody upbeat and passionate about their work?
>>
>>25342393
wow im sorry I hope you get through it senpai
>>
File: 1366242569113.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1366242569113.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
I'm learning how to drive at the age of 26 and i suck at it. I suck so fucking hard. No matter how many times they instructor tells me how to use the clutch with the throttle i still stall the car every single time or get off to a jerky start. It's been consuming every waking moment. I can't stop thinking about and i just get angry and bitter because everybody else just seems to pick up driving a manual without too much trouble yet i can't even with so many hours of driving.

I almost hit another car last time aswell. Other than that i'm just the average NEET KV loser who lives with his parents.
>>
>>25346116
It gets ez man. 80yr old grannies do it. There is no reason that u can't. Your mindset is the biggest barrier.
>>
File: Kapooka 05.jpg (44 KB, 350x449) Image search: [Google]
Kapooka 05.jpg
44 KB, 350x449
>>25331381
>Went on a date with a girl from tinder
>She had a great tits and a bubyl personaity.
>Like to drink, fuck
>We hooked up on a pool table
>Go to see her next day and she cancels due to an emergency.
>Invites me out yesterday to a bar. Get there and shes there with her friend
>She hardly talks to me the whole night doesn't even drink
>She gets a txt later on in the night finding out one of her friends just died.
>She starts crying and I cant really do anything. I hardly know her.
>She goes away for a smoke then 10 mins later some random guy comes over and says that she wants me to leave

So yeah I got lead on then semi stood up and fucked over by a tinder slut. She had great tits and loved talking about them and joking about them. She was keen but i lost the opportunity once again. And it really hurt for some reason. All I wanted was a root.

To top it off on friday I have to go back to Army Recruit training for 5 weeks and its the height of summer.
>>
Mother just suggested I may be mentally retarded. I'm a giant pussy that always feels the need to be competent. I feel like I'll never find someone who likes me just the same as I like them. I'm utterly lonely and I have no idea what even keeps me going anymore.
>>
>>25346116
I feel ya man. I went to a driving school for free because of some shit my HS had when I was 18. I failed enormously in the license test and havent touched the driver''s seat of a car ever since. I'm 23 now.
>>
>>25332789
This happens to me and I'm a Normie don't worry
>>
>>25345918
Daammn. Drink away the pain.
>>
>>25343417
You're alright dude.
Gains will help but you'll be fine
>>
File: JX2bN6r.jpg (50 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
JX2bN6r.jpg
50 KB, 722x349
>>25331381
>tfw getting evicted
It could have all been averted if my dad listened to me. I was to receive my financial aid and was going to help out with rent and other things but I fucked up on my application because he outright lied to me by telling me he was married to the cunt that lives in our apartment now.
Went around trying to fix it with that information but when it finally occurred to me that they weren't married, it was far too late.
>tfw got accepted to a good public university but might lose my admissions because of a grade in one of my courses
>>
Hey /r9k/, haven't visited you in years. How are you?
Just here for a story to vent after I browsed through hundreds of old, cringy baww pics so I got in the mood

>usually don't have >tfw no gf
>no virgin
>Went to a party in a big city with my best friends
>My childhood friend brings his 8/10 cousin
>My memory of her is vivid as I last met her 9 years ago
>After everyone got drunk I talk with her without much thought
>On the way to the club we kinda fall behind the others
>suddenly eyes lock and we both make out
>she always grabs me after 3m and we continue
>after a long night we go back to the house at 6am
>we both got a seperate room with a couch and shit
>as soon as everyone went to their rooms we cuddle, make out and grope each other
>too drunk to get hard so I please her in other ways
>since the couch was small we had to get real close and to be honest I wanted time to stay still
>It actually felt like I had someone who liked me
>the genuine joy I long for every night when I go to bed made me the happiest man at that hour
>all my insecurities were gone
>that was 3 days ago
>now have that fucking feel when no gf
>feel like something is missing when pulling the sheet over me at night
>worried that my childhood friend is mad at me for sleeping with his cousin

I'm gonna work hard to get a girl now. Never really tried, only have one constant female friend.
I'm gonna make it, robots, and you can too. Why do I know I can make it? Because I believe in me that I can be confident.
If it's a thing you want you WILL work for it and give it your all. Not that half-assed "let's see if someone likes me" shit, otherwise you didn't really want it anyway, it was just a convenient excuse to be sad.
You just have to hit hard when the time has come. You will feel it, trust me. Don't try too hard, otherwise it will backfire.
Just believe in your own abilities and work on that courage. Without courage your potential, your true self, will never be realized!
>>
>>25346444
shut the fuck up normie

fuck you robot
>>
>>25331381
I was looking for this thread actually.

Recently, I've been finding myself developing a passion for writing, in a world where I'm unable to form anything meaningful with other people, writing is the only aspect where I feel I can have some control. I've just been using it as escapism to hide from the fact that I can't really have any relationships with anyone.

I don't know what a person has to do to make friends, I feel like I've tried everything, but I can't go beyond the superficial stage and go for something deeper. In short, I guess what I really want is someone that actually wanted to be around me, someone that wanted to share stuff with me and I could with them, and that's something that's rare to find. I can honestly see why radical organizations like ISIS are appealing to some people. Disregarding religion, if you're able to form that kind of meaningful relationship through an organization with firm beliefs, it would be incredibly appealing.

I've become kinda depressed lately, and I've come to realize that this kind of friendship may never exist for me, so I've turned to writing about it. However, even when I try writing all my worries away, I feel like I'm writing complete shit. I can't enjoy my writing at all and it reads to me like something terrible. I continue doing it because even though it's objectively shit and something I don't think I'm proud of, it makes me feel happy. It makes me passionate to work on something in my story, it makes me feel really smart, but I recognize it's probably all shit anyway.
>>
File: 800px-Helder_Morel-Fatio.jpg (74 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
800px-Helder_Morel-Fatio.jpg
74 KB, 800x478
I have a recurring nightmare wherein somebody gives me a compliment or tells me that they consider me a friend.
>>
>>25346044
Probably. They told me the position has been open for over a year now...part of me understands why.
>>
>>25347461
Yeah, they don't sound professional at all. Have you tried working with an independent recruiter? I don't know if Aerotek operates out by where you are, but myself and other people I know have had good experiences with them.
>>
>tfw you feel for someone strongly but they only feel for you lightly

It's an uncomfortable feeling and I know things won't end well.
>>
Quit my job. Told everyone I got fired. No money, no qt gf to start a family with. No beer or cigg money. No gas. Just fap and eat. My dad is cool though, he told me straight up to just chill and pull myself together since I probably wont be able to find work till after the first anyways.
>>
>>25347528
I've tried them, with no luck unfortunately.

I've just been using every resource I can. Applied to 80 jobs, only 3 calls back. I got one offer, but it was a job that low-balled me severely, by like 10 grand, and no benefits.
>>
>>25331381
thanks sub-bartender. I look forward to these threads all the way to the liquor store and back. (not that I'm smuggling a $4.75 pint of Broker's Reserve whiskey into the taver!!! (but it is cheaper than anything you serve here). Gimme a coke.
>>
>>25346597
I'd probably be your friend if we knew each other. There are probably other people like me around. Just have to find them. School is a good place to meet lots of smart people.
>>
File: 1362360791805.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1362360791805.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
>failed one class and dropped one class last semester
>scholarship requires me to take 5 classes per semester (I dropped the class on the assumption that I would take it during the summer)
>parents have made it clear that they will only continue letting me live at their house and assist in paying for my education if I have straight A's
>in the classes I passed I have one A and two Bs
>mfw they have no clue about the failed class and I told them I am making straight A's and they believed me
>tfw not really sure if I even want to go to college as my real dream is to be a touring musician
>tfw practicing everyday and getting better but still not good enough
>tfw want to drop out and move out but I have no money, friends, or connections and I have no clue how to be an adult
>tfw I have at least a few months until they find out about my grades and kick me out
>tfw just trying to enjoy that time while I can
Oh yeah, and I think I might also be a manic depressive.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.