[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wants to beat women/ here not a fetish btw I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448491343967.jpg (39 KB, 400x577) Image search: [Google]
1448491343967.jpg
39 KB, 400x577
Who /wants to beat women/ here

not a fetish btw I just want to beat women up
>>
>>25321237
Why? Like, what would you get out if it? In what way would it enrich your life? And why is it specific to women? For example, why not "I want to beat up all the jocks that made fun of me" or "I want to beat up all the teachers who didn't recognize my hard work" or "I want to beat up my dipshit*co workers?"
>>
>>25321237

Nope. I just want them to beat me <3
>>
>>25321316
>why not "I want to beat up all the jocks that made fun of me" or "I want to beat up all the teachers who didn't recognize my hard work" or "I want to beat up my dipshit*co workers?"

Because I'm too weak to beat jocks, I never did hard work and I don't have co workers
>>
>>25321378
That's pretty sad, m8. Not specifically the beating up women part, as I view violence against them the same as I view violence against any other group.

Rather, it's the idea that you'd rather waste effort harming those you think are weaker than you instead of bettering yourself that I find sad. Why? To what end? What will it gain you?
>>
>>25321461
It would probably make me stronger and fit it would be good exercise
>>
I wouldn't obtain any satisfaction from beating a woman. It'd be like beating a child.
>>
>>25321316

Not him but for me it's because I get off on it.
>>
>>25321624
I could at least understand getting off on it, because you've fetishized it.

Still kind of fucked up, but I suppose there's probably some people out there willing to indulge you. Even though I enjoy fireplay, flogging, and the like, I don't really find landing a haymaker on someone terribly serial, but to each their own.
>>
>>25321316
Not OP but more along the lines of
>I want to beat up all the Stacys that never loved me.
>>
>>25321461
well said anon

at the end of the day hate is just going to fuck youself up
>>
>>25321331
same. I hate myself so having women beat me up would be nice punishment.
>>
File: badlydrawn_pepe.jpg (66 KB, 774x672) Image search: [Google]
badlydrawn_pepe.jpg
66 KB, 774x672
>>25321747
>people out there willing to indulge you

Ruins it.
>>
>>25323853
>not wanting them to say from the bottom of their heart im so sorry i deserve this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.