[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>browsing [r9k] nice and toasty in my bed >mom comes into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pnzXNSg.jpg (380 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
pnzXNSg.jpg
380 KB, 2048x1365
>browsing [r9k] nice and toasty in my bed
>mom comes into my room
>''anon you know those bottles of pee you threw away in the garage ?..''
>heart skips a beat
>''A couple of them had exploded, or leaked and there was a huge spill on the garage floor...''
>at this point my I stop breathing and begin pinching myself
>''It took me 30 minutes of scrubbing with bleach to clean it up and get rid of the smell. So pleeeeease stop peeing in these bottles, that's why you have a bathroom 3 feet down the hall okay ? I don't want to see anymore bottles in the trash or your desk''
>she closes the door and I finally breath
>stare at the new collection of pissbottles that were out of her sight
>hide them in a more secure location

Any of you ever get called out on your pissbottles ? How did you handle it ?
>>
>>25309146
uh, i have a personal bathroom in my room.
With a shower and everything so i dont have to piss in a bottle.
>>
>>25309252
Even if I did have one in my room I think I'd still piss in bottles. There's just something about them that I like, they're like little decorations or something
>>
>>25309481
Then at least do it in a bottle that won't explode you jackass.
>>
>>25309522
How the hell am I supposed to know which bottles my piss wont go through ?
>>
File: mcecher.jpg (593 KB, 1558x1541) Image search: [Google]
mcecher.jpg
593 KB, 1558x1541
>>25309146
>my room is on top floor
>only bathroom is on bottom floor
>have 2x 1 litre pissbottles
>take piss bottles downstairs to bathroom to empty them and rince them out when they're full.

Where the fuck do you get so many bottles that you can just piss into them indefinitely?

Why the fuck would you use a pissbottle at all when you have a bathroom 3 feet down the hall? I only do it for convenience, and I don't want to have dreams about about MC Escher paintings if I'm asleep and I need to get up to pee.
>>
>>25309146

What kind of person actually does this shit?
The fuck is wrong with you people, and you wonder why your lives are miserable? You can't even make an effort to get up and use the toilet.

Christ and I thought I was a failure.
>>
>>25309614
>>25309654
Why are you guys so hostile ? I'm not pooping in my room too, just pissing ? Is that honestly so out there ?
>>
File: 1447544566622.jpg (527 KB, 1584x1175) Image search: [Google]
1447544566622.jpg
527 KB, 1584x1175
Amateurs pls.

//////
>>
>>25309727
>toilet paper roll holder in the bathtub
hmmmmmm
>>
>>25309727
whats the purpose of this
fuck. the. robot.
>>
>>25309727
>Trackball mouse.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>25309755
Environmental adaptation.
>>
>>25309725
yeah it is if you do it repeatedly for fun/decoration or whatever
>>
>>25309146
I use one or two bottles only and constantly dump them outside
>>
>>25309745
Dude that's for soap.

Also, I'd be uncomfortable with my bed sheets so close to the shitter. I mean, I always drop nuggets on the floor etc.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.