[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I learned that some people in the world can actually visualize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 9
File: Mind-Blown.jpg (41 KB, 412x516) Image search: [Google]
Mind-Blown.jpg
41 KB, 412x516
Today I learned that some people in the world can actually visualize objects in their minds. I always assumed they were talking metaphorically, since that's how I experience it.
This got me wondering, does /r9k/ have any similar examples of human experiences that they thought were universal that actually aren't? A friend of mine only found out that he was colorblind at age 29. He just assumed that everyone was being overly dramatic when they drew distinctions between identical shades of brown. I'm interested in stories like this.
>>
The idea of empathy as a feeling is something I've never quite understood. I can kind of deduce logically what someone is feeling, but everyone who talks about it makes it sound like it happens automatically and that they actually feel the emotion that they're discussing.
>>
The little buzz of "reward" after accomplishing an extrinsically but not intrinsically rewarding task. After taking the stimulant "Vyvanse" for the first time, I saw what it was like to feel good after completing menial tasks like washing dishes. I thought people were just referring to the sense of relief from the stress of impending tasks.
>>
That sex is just a meme and doesn't actually exist. I always assumed sex existed from sex ed and hearing about other people having sex. But now I found out sex doesn't exist because I'm a twenty something year old virgin who's never had a gf. Crazy huh?
>>
>>25284669
>I thought people were just referring to the sense of relief from the stress of impending tasks.
Wait, that's not what they mean?
>>
>>25284618
"Sonder", the realization that everyone's living their own life with their own perspective & experiences. I can acknowledge it on a neutral, intellectual level, but I can't feel it at all.

Also object visualization and empathy in general.
>>
Oh, I've also never felt loneliness. The only thing I've felt is a kind of boredom. The only time I felt what seemed somewhat like it was when I've finished reading or watching particularly good books or tv shows.
>>
>>25284618
it's called 'imagination' you thick cunt
>>
>>25284809
I can imagine things, it's just that when I imagine a car I think of the properties a car has and the objects that make it up rather than what it looks like.
>>
For me, it's perception of nonverbal social cues (which is to say, I'm on the autism spectrum). I'm given to understand that most people can just somehow mysteriously know various things about what's going on in a social situation, or what other humans are feeling, or such-like things, without having to consciously and meticulously pay attention to tone and body language, or having to explicitly reason about psychological tendencies, etc. I confess I have a hard time imagining what that must be like.
>>
I don't experience "inappropriateness" or "offense". I mean, I can be upset by something someone says to me, but the idea of getting mad at someone saying or doing something because the thing itself is bad to do for nebulous reasons has always baffled me (on the spectrum, if posting on /r9k/ didn't give it away). I understand that it exists, and I try not to do it because upsetting other people greatly is generally a mean thing to do, but I don't "get it".

I've always felt that numbers in their abstract form existed in a sort of physical way. Like, "1" occupies a particular "space" relative to other numbers. When I was very young, I was convinced there was a literal place where the idea of "1", "2", etc. was physically engraved and located, but I now know it's just a synesthesic imagining.

I can never quite tell if someone is looking at me or not, or if they're talking to me. I'm to understand this is an unconscious perception people can usually do, yeah?

>>25284871
It's weird, this is one of the most common things for autists/aspies, but I largely avoided it. I'm actually stupidly good at interpreting subtext and determining motivation, regularly give successful relationship advice even tho kissless virgin.

Although, I have huge trouble determining pronoun antecedents in conversation, and I can hardly follow verbal direction or instructions, to the point that someone could say "put it in the pile on the left", and I panic and put it in a random pile (constantly confuse "right" and "left", despite excellent spatial reasoning and directional sense). I guess we all have our own afflictions, even within the umbrella of "the spectrum".
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia
>>
>>25285128
>I've always felt that numbers in their abstract form existed in a sort of physical way. Like, "1" occupies a particular "space" relative to other numbers. When I was very young, I was convinced there was a literal place where the idea of "1", "2", etc. was physically engraved and located, but I now know it's just a synesthesic imagining.
You might find this interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGDCh75SpQ
>>
File: 1449399194349.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1449399194349.png
75 KB, 348x301
I dont mean to tip my fedora, but i keep finding out how smart i am/how stupid other people are.
It makes sense in germany, since school we are being devided into smart/average/dumb classes. Then smart people go to an entire school for the top 30-50%, then you go to university and everyone you knew or saw regulary for the literal last 10 years was already filtered into the "smart" group.
I had a part time job in a school that taught "hauptschuler", the dumb 7-10th graders, when they were done with 10th grade and didnt find an apprenticeship yet.
And it was just so unreal, it wasnt just turks who cant really speak german, it was a lot of german or born in germany people who just... they just couldnt think. And i was at their level in 4th grade, they couldnt read or write or anything. At the start i went in and was just annoyed, why couldnt they just do what i do and what every classmate of mine from the last 10 years did?
I just watched a documentary called "making a murderer" and i got reminded again. Not only the rednecks, but also normal people and even fucking lawyers they... they dont think like i do. You could clearly tell that they repeat what a lawyer said and when they were done theyre speech slowed down significantly etc
It is really hard to describe or imagine, their perception of the world must be entirely different. And I think they arent really on the internet either, other than on facebook or whatsapp etc, just based on the way people write here, i can tell youre normal or even smart.
>>
>>25285349
>i can tell youre normal or even smart.
t-thank anon
>>
>>25285349
Another thing, said this before on here:
We talk shit about this place a lot, but most people on 4chan, even if they're not particularly smart, can imagine someone smarter than them in an abstract sense.

A normie might see that someone else does better in school or seems to be able to argue on their feet more effectively, but they can't make that leap to imagining someone else as being "smarter". They'll rationalize it away as "well i just am not good at those particular things lol" and imagine everyone smarter than them as egghead nerds who can't get laid or some other comforting belief." (oddly enough, borderline retards IQ 65-75 easily accept that other people are smarter than them and that their brains don't work so well as others)

This also goes along with "I could be good at (), too if I tried/practiced/gave a shit lol". People here can generally admit when they're just naturally shit at something. Normies can't, because they live in a mental world where they're the best and can do anything they set their minds to XD. IT's one of the most harmful memes ever created, and now it's stronger than ever.
>>
>>25285349
That's why I post on 4chan actually. It seems that people here just think the same way that I do. Sometimes they're wrong and we argue about stuff but still we understand each other, it mostly just comes down to differences in opinions. The normies in the real world on the other hand just can't comprehend my thoughts. It's like they think in a different dimension. I cant even argue with them, because they just don't accept my arguments as such. I always thought that it means I'm much smarter then anyone else but now I begin to understand that our brains just process differently. Don't want to sound too fedora either. I wonder if it's the autism.
>>
I can't understand people who say they don't understand maths. I mean, I can understand not knowing a fact, but the idea that people can know all the language they need and yet still not be able to get any intuition on some proof seems weird to me. I thought it was just people being lazy, but it seems like some people are genuinely incapable.
>>
I have synesthesia. I just always assumed everyone perceived numbers, letter, even days of week and months to have certain colors in their mind. First I noticed this was in school when the teacher was using colored chalks to write numbers and she was getting the color all wrong. I thought it was common up until I was like 20 when I read about it here on 4chan and found out it's not that common.

It's pretty interesting. Helps me visualize things in my mind. Like code(I'm a programmer).
>>
The act of apologizing just doesn't make sense to me.
Let's say I make an irreversible mistake. Whatever that mistake is, it's already done, so there's nothing really I could potentially do about it other than memorize the fact that it's a mistake and then consciously decide to not repeat it again. So, what difference does it make to apologize for what I did? It's a formality that doesn't make sense.

Even though, I am aware that some people are more emotional or even arrogant and therefore find satisfaction in the ability to 'forgive', me apologizing just for them to receive satisfaction is pointless. Furthermore, I can't stand it when others make mistakes and instead of attempting to learn from them or trying to potentially fix them somehow, they focus on apologizing to me/others in order to get rid of their sense for responsibility. It's really annoying.
>>
>>25285147
Learnt about this quite recently.

Hurts my head thinking about it. How the fuck can you not have visual imagery?
>>
>>25285625

Some of the reasons you list for apologising completely miss the mark anon. People don't get satisfaction from people apologising to them. Instead, it's mostly a way for the person to vocally express the fact that they fucked up to the other person. By saying sorry you let the other person know that you acknowledge your mistake and you will attempt to not do this in the future. Consider the situation from the others view if you weren't to apologise and were to do nothing. They would react very negatively because they then perceive you as never believing to have made an error. It's all well and good for you to consciously decide to not repeat it internally, but without doing it externally you're missing the whole point.
>>
>>25285587
I'm the same I was talking about it in class one time and I was shocked that people didnt think letters had colours. Then for like Hackforth an hour they were all like "WAS COLOUR IS Z DEN?"
>>
>>25285708
Yeah these questions are kinda annoying. Because somehow it happened that in addition to this my color sensitivity is fucked up. I'm not full-on colorblind, but for example yellow and light green is very hard to tell apart. Same with pink and grey(for example in wires). So I perceive things that I can't really even describe or see in real life. Not to mention that many times the letters/numbers have very similar colors(like 5 and 6 for me, even though 5 is little darker).
>>
>>25284739
>sonder
No. That's a tumblr meme.
>>
>>25284739
>le reddit fake meme word
Shut up and get out faggot go sonder your dads asshole
>>
>>25284618
hmm
Sometimes I get astonished at how ''out of this world'' I feel. I've always had an extremely intense and vast fantasy world going on in my head, and I don't mean this in a good way, this is more often than not, detrimental to me. I'm always confused about whether something actually happened or if it's just something I imagined.
I also have a hard time defining how I feel.
>>
>>25284642
This
But I would like to add how people can guess the emotions of each other only by looking at their face.
>>
I'm very sensitive and emotional. I don't understand how people can function and not be burdened by constant mood swings.
>>
>>25284642
same senpai, im always told "but you need to use emotion for it"..
why would i need to use emotion when i can use something that works better?
>>
>>25284618
i always thought everyone was in rather bad eye pain during the day.. seems i was wrong
>>
>>25285349
i had the exact same experience when i took the theory test to get my drivers license.
not a single person i knew before had problems understanding the subject, yet for some people i met there it seemed completely normal to fail it even several times.
>>
>>25285703
No, I can completely understand when people tell me that they did a mistake and I don't mind me explaining others that I did make a mistake, but the specific act of apologizing is what I don't understand. Verbally expressing how I perceive a specific situation is absolutely necessary for a greater understanding between two individuals, but that is not what I was not getting.

For example, I make a mistake and I tell the other person that I acknowledge it as a mistake. Then the person I talk to expects me to apologize for it. What for? What difference does it make?

To be honest, I don't see any reason for it other than satisfying their own feelings.
>>
oh yeah, i learned this one on my first job.
i thought everyone was as super aware and perceptive and paid attention to detail as much as i did.
it turns out not everyone has the same awareness. i would always feel 2 steps ahead of everyone.
then i would meet people like me and we would take turns being 2 steps ahead of each other.
then i realized it's only select people with acute attention to detail.
before i realized it, i seriously would get frustrated with people because they didn't pay as much attention because i thought everyone was like me.
>>
>>25284618
I only found out a couple years ago that lots of people wake up not tired. Like they're actually energized right when they wake up. I've never experienced it once in my entire life, it seems like an alien concept
>>
I think quite a few trans people assumed everyone else secretly wants to change sex too and just didn't act on it or talk about it for whatever reason. It also doesn't help that straight, cis people often conflate being gay and being trans, so you can end up assuming you're gay because you're quite femme or butch, whichever isn't expected of you, and you keep hearing the misconception that gay people wish they were the opposite sex (they don't), so you can fall into the trap of assuming that all gay people are trans and that's their lot in life to not transition, before you discover other actual trans people exist and they can transition, and realise that's not what gay people want to do at all. What's really crazy is this can happen even if you're not attracted to the gender people are expecting you to be attracted to. So yeah, I'm glad these misconceptions are propagating less and less, they're inadvertently harmful to everyone, really.
>>
>>25285349
>>25285479
I consider almost everyone at my level usually, and I believe that anyone could become good at something with proper effort and explanations, but holy shit, some people really are dumb as fucking bricks.

I read my mother's facebook homepage some days ago and there was some dumb 30yo cunt dropping hidden bombs at some friend of her and calling them bitch and shit, and ending the post with "Ah a aaah"(Yeah, apart from the endless grammatical error that not even a kid would make, she couldn't even goddamn write a laugh properly)

That's the kind of shit that I would contemplate suicide for right now even if I posted them at 11, but apparently those people don't even feel how fucking retarded and childish shit like that is, and worse of all, they even get to spread their dumbfuck genes.

It's otherworldly shit, really.
>>
>>25286032
>I think quite a few trans people assumed everyone else secretly wants to change sex too and just didn't act on it or talk about it for whatever reason.
wait, that's not the case?
I have a penis and a girlfriend but I constantly think about how it would be cool to be a girl instead.
>>
>>25285702
I should ask you, how the fuck can you have visual imagery?

It's funny - I'm pretty sure I have this hypothetical condition. I can't really visualize anything. Not objects, not faces, nothing. And perhaps relatedly, I'm pretty bad (33rd percentile) at recognizing faces, at least when I don't know the person very well. But it hasn't really hindered me in my life. The facial thing has been a little awkward, but that's about it.
>>
>OP requests examples similar to his own
>Every reply is EMPATHY IS ILLOGICAL etc

ITT: Sperglords and autists

I went through the phase where I was a robot with no friends when I was 15, anons, and I used to believe stuff exactly like what was being posted in this thread to boot.

A decade on, I grew up, went outside, went to uni, got a job, learned how to interact with the world and learned all these things. I really hope you guys are 15 year olds who just havnt had a chance to learn yet.
>>
>>25286048
that's weird. attention to detail guy here.
i can remember entire layouts of homes i've lived in since i've grown up and walk through the homes in my mind, i thought everyone could do this??
has a lot to do with memory though.
>>
>>25286022
Can you give us an example? I feel like that sometimes too but I want to make sure we're thinking of the same thing
>>
>>25286040
i see that often, i use to think i was average intelligence, i was tested and am apparently in the "superior" area.
i look at these normal people and sometimes try to imagine how it is in their heads and just feel repulsed, if i somehow became less intelligent to that level id probably just kill myself
>>
>>25286048
>>25285702
>>25284618
You might find this interesting.
http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Galton/imagery.htm
It's research by one of the fathers of experimental psychology. Something like 3% of people can't form any mental images.
>>
>>25286067
>exerts his superiority and indents every sentence like every shitter who shits up every thread
>>
File: 0.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>25286080

Top fedora tipping my friend
>>
>>25286070
Well, I can imagine the layout of my parents' house, but I can't really visualize it. If I try to 'walk through the house in my mind', I just get short flashes of things like stairs, a wall, a floor. I can't really stop and focus on the thing that I get a flash of, either. But I could certainly draw the layout of the house, and it would be as accurate as anyone else's.
>>
>>25286042
i almost never do, for one.
>>
DING DING DING

anyone who has posted or was considering posting in this thread L I T E R A L L Y has autism
congratulations
>>
>>25286104
expected someone would say that, is understandable. But its true, i cant understand how some people can think that slow and about certain things, though being an aspie could explain that?
>>
>>25285985
There's a difference between acknowledging a mistake and not intending to repeat it.
By apologising, you imply you don't intend to repeat the mistake while there's not this innuendo when you just notify the mistake
>>
>>25286067
master of empathy and tact right here.
>>
>>25285758
"I saw this on a buzzfeed list so it must be made up"

Literally contrary for the sake of it
>>
>>25286072
like someone tells you or asks you if you can do something for them and you already did it.
or you noticed a pattern, so you adjust your behavior accordingly.
or remembering to do little things that no one else does.
the biggest one is basically predicting what's going to happen and then it actually happens but you do this frequently, not just out of luck.
>>
>>25285128
>>25285587
Hello, fellow synesthetes.

I have sound-tactile synesthesia, color-grapheme, whatever the hell the term is for the spatial thing, and ticker-tape. Ticker-tape was the one that got me to have the "this isn't normal" realization. I thought everyone could see words, and that they were just worse at remembering them somehow.

Finding out that other people don't experience things this way actually makes me less of a dick. Instead of assuming that people are fucking retarded, and that's why it's hard for me to convey certain concepts and associations to them, I'm now aware that I'm the one who's different and that I could probably convey most things worth talking about in terms familiar to people.

>>25284809
Sight is hardly the only sense that imagination can replicate, and conceptual stuff on its own isn't inherently bound to a visual element.
>>
>>25286140
i think saying its a mistake already implies you wouldnt do it again, the apology is more about acknowledging that you feel bad the other person got wronged in some way.
>>
>>25286067
>I grew up, went outside, went to uni,

I'll feed it but whatever.
I could be considered as a normie here (except for the KHV part) and I struggle with this everyday
>>
>>25286150
Ah, foresight. Yes, we're alike then
>>
>>25285760
sounds like possible schizophrenia my friend, have you seen a psychiatrist about this?
>>
>>25286150
Not the guy you are replying to, but do you also hear little noises? That's something that happens to me. For example I'm sitting in a room with a bunch of people and I hear someone opening the door to the house. Usually I'm the first one to notice these little sounds. I read somewhere that this is common in autists...
>>
>>25286140
That doesn't even make sense. If I acknowledge something as a mistake, obviously, without specifically pointing it out, I intend to not repeat that same mistake. That's what acknowledging a mistake means because there is no situation in which you would make mistakes while being fully aware of it.
>>
>>25286086
>indents every sentence
Where the fuck did this posting style even come from? Just in the post few months it seems like every other poster started needlessly double-spacing every sentence or two
>>
>>25284669
Used to feel like that and at some point lost it and it turned to the later. It's exhausting as hell when you only have the negative reinforcement to get the absolute minimum done and can't even feel good about it.
>>
>>25286184
I understand you, but you should try to imagine being a normie.
They want you to explicitly tell them you won't do it again.
Besides, for you, not making a mistake after recognizing it is obvious, but not for them.
>>
>>25284669
>>25284710
>>25286211

There has to be something to this. Maybe some folks are lazy shits because there really is no point to them. Everybody else is getting a high off of doing shit that they can't.
>>
>>25286194
have you ever creeped yourself out at how you manage to predict things??
it just feels like everything is running on a rail, on this pre-programmed pattern.
i'm not talking about predicting the future, i'm talking about sensing something before it happens.
>>
>>25286240
i still disagree, its not at all about anything you might do in the future its about showing that you know you inconvenienced/hurt the other person and feel guilt
>>
>>25286205
>That doesn't even make sense

Well, since when normalfags are supposed to make sense.
>>
Sometimes my head freezes up and involuntarily shakes really fast from side to side, like an involuntarily shudder/twitch, can't stop it

>tfw described this to someone and they looked at me like I was insane
>>
>>25284642
It makes manipulating people easier but can fuck with you royally. I am kinda over empathic and funerals are the worst for me. I don't really care about the dead people, they are dead, they don't care, but when the perceived sad feelings of everyone there play on top of each other in one man's brain without any control it can be torture.
>>
>>25286202
urrrr so funney XD
>>
>>25286202
I'm a different anon but I do this a lot. I often tell people that their phone is ringing or that they got a message before they even notice it. I always assumed it just meant I had a good hearing.
>>
>>25286241
i dont know, i feel good after cleaning up or sorting my stuff nicely. but it doesnt want to make me do it at all!
>>
>>25286260
Yes, this is what I believe as well (I'm the guy originally posting my issue with it btw). To me it seems that people just want to be informed that the other person feels guilty about his actions, which from a purely logical perspective makes no sense.
>>
>>25286260
Ah...
Then I completely didn't truly understood the meaning of apologies...
I thought it was just to let the other person know about it and implying I don't intend to do it again.
Seemed logical.
Well, I don't know anymore
>>
>>25286272
I'm not trying to be funny. I actually read that being able to hear little sounds that most people don't is a symptom of autism. I'm asking because of me and since this falls into attention to detail I thought you might have some input.
>>
>>25286031
same desu senpai

I lay in bed for a good hour until I can muster the energy to sit up. It's been like this since I was a kid.
>>
>>25286260
Not him, but the only proof that could possibly exist of a person actually being sorry about something is to immediately, permanently, and completely cease doing it.

It's the only form of apology I accept, and I don't want or expect verbal acknowledgement of a fuckup.
>>
>>25286255
>creeped yourself out
All the time. It's a bit depressing though because sometimes I feel like a spectator in my own body and it brings free will into question too
>>
>>25285349
>all these words
yeh, im stupid. not reading all that
>>
>>25284669
>After taking the stimulant "Vyvanse" for the first time,

This shit sounds like an advertisement. But as an addy fan I feel you homie
>>
>>25286032
Honestly, based on progressive outlooks, "transgenderism" really shouldn't be a thing anymore. Let me explain:

You have two people. Both were born with penises, both enjoy penises and vaginas in roughly equal measure, both slightly masculine, both enjoy wearing women's clothing, and both are bottoms. Only difference? One of them is a "woman", the other is a "man".

These words mean nothing anymore. They don't denote how you act, who you sleep with, how you dress, or what organs you have. They have no actual meaning anymore, progressives have destroyed it.

>>25286161
>I thought everyone could see words, and that they were just worse at remembering them somehow
Spatial numbers guy here, are you saying most people *don't* see words in their head? I'm confused, what exactly do you mean?

I definitely get that "can't explain shit". My math teachers used to get pissed at me because I would solve problems by "drawing" them instead of working them out "properly".

>>25286205
Apologizing isn't just acknowledging you messed up, but also making an effort to assure you and the person you wronged are "cool". "I forgive you" is essentially "yeah we good my man", so you can move on.

That's why shit like "sorry not sorry ;)" or "lol I can't and won't forgive you for a while but still hang out with me lol XD" is so cancerous.
>>
>>25286263
Categorizing people into normalfags and robots is really just a way for you to accept your own life easier.

>I am simply different
>They can't possibly understand me
>We're just different types of people
>>
>>25286290
For me, it depends.
When I'm focused on something, I don't hear anything else (even a fire alarm).
But when I'm idle, I hear everything.
Same with others senses, like smell, except it's about hungriness and not focus
>>
From an early age I was curious about human behavior and tried observe how they work. But the idea that people intuitively/ emotionally pick up on how other people are feeling/ thinking without actively looking for it was a surprise and I had a hard time believing it. I was like 25 when someone first told me.

I still remember reading about body language and eye contact at age 16 and making a decision to start using eye contact consciously.

I can still fairly well understand people and simulate their personalities/ intentions and I check for facial expressions. But I don't automatically pick up on how, like, I'm perceived in a convo so I still say some retarded things. (Yes, I'm autistic).

I see faint snow/ shadows in my vision and thought that was normal.
>>
>>25286324
I don't accept my life but I don't reject it either. I'm kinda neutral about it.
And I categorize people in 2 groups, thoses who makes logical action and reaction and thoses who don't.
I don't understand how it could help me accept my life lad.
>>
>>25286312
>young kid
>couldn't concentrate on shit
>some other stuff I don't remember well
>anyway get prescribed aderal
>improves focus drastically
>but drains me of basically all emotion
>if I have nothing to do I just start stripping off my clothes and roll around absent-mindedly
What a high

>>25286326
I'm the same way
My friends used to wait until I was really deep into reading a book and then carry me into a different room, I wouldn't notice for longer than I care to admit.

But if I'm in a crowded room, I can hear every conversation around me at once, switching focus between them so rapidly I can't understand any of them. I think this freaked me the fuck out as a kid, so I get a little nauseous when around large groups and everyone's talking at once.
>>
>>25286314
idk I'm probably just an autist because to me it's pointless. making mistakes does not imply that the relationship between two individuals is completely destroyed. if my buddy does a mistake and I decide to not forgive him (since it's pointless imo), it doesn't imply that I never want to spend time with him again.

personally, i think it makes much more sense to say "okay so you did a mistake, let's try to make the best out of it" instead of "where is your apology? DONT YOU HAVE ANY FEELINGS??? DONT YOU (insert something dumb here)??? HOW COULD YOU (insert irrational simplification of a person)".

but yeah that might be just me
>>
>>25286314
I mean that when people speak, I basically get internal closed-captions. And if I'm thinking about words, I can do little operations with them that would otherwise a pen and paper pretty much instantaneously, unless somebody is speaking, n which case it actually crowds my vision in a way or draws over what I'm working on.

It's a bit tough to describe. Imagine a Zelda dialogue box, but animated, with one word at a time displayed visually but recent ones still near it spatially.
And fuck showing my work. Hated that shit.
>>
>>25286307
>I feel like a spectator in my own body and it brings free will into question too
yup. i've been on tones of fate and agency and free will and determinism.
it's like everything that will happen has happened already, you're just waiting for it to happen, for a lack of a better explanation.
>>
>>25286314
yeah i hate that shit. on the one hand the words man and woman lose all meaning and on the other hand its a capital offense to misgender someone.
>>
About a month ago I realized that I could eat ice cream for breakfast, because I am legally an adult and I therefore make my own decisions in life. It was delicious.

I knew all along that I liked ice cream, but I never realized that I had attained the autonomy over my own life to consume non-standard breakfast foods at breakfast time.
>>
>>25286314
The other synesthete here. Don't even get me started on math teachers. We had one who was really pissed off when I did maths in my head. Like gauss elimination on systems of linear equations. For me it was really easy to figure out how to multiply them conveniently because in my head I saw the equations and was just trying to match the colors to get rid of the variables. She never really liked this at all.

Do you people see years visually? I see a timeline with different periods having different colors. The 1930s are for example dark blue(kinda like saturday or the number seven). It always confused the shit out of me how WW2 was overlaping two colors, since the 40s are orange.
>>
>>25286376
>I think this freaked me the fuck out as a kid, so I get a little nauseous when around large groups and everyone's talking at once.

THIS, really, I can't stand crowds more than 10min at a time.
I remember being invited to a birthday party and even though there were only 20 people, I couldn't stand it and went into the woods around, only going in the house to pillage food.
It's not about the number of people, but the number of topics discussed + general volume.
>>
>>25286396
*otherwise require

As for the operations, one I can do is sorta like those programs that just rapidly plug in all possible sequences to guess a code. I can do that with words, and it actually fills them in one letter at a time until it clicks.
>>
When I focus on far away objects and put my hand in front of my eyes, I see "two hands". I seem to have double vision of whatever objects are out of focus (near objects, or objects in the distance). I can partially see through the "double vision". Apparently, this can be corrected with glasses, but its not a big deal since I don't constantly have double vision.
>>
>>25284618
>>25284836
OP are you being srs, this is something i have been doing since i was a child, it got me intrested in computers ect nt only what they could do but exactly how they worked, bridges on a processor passing current at vast speeds, i am a big motorcycle fan and when riding i often kinda see what the engine and suspension are doing in my mind. i had always assumed that every one could do this to an extent and it mostly related to thing your directly interested in?? am in incorrect in assuming this?
>>
>>25286451
this is called having two eyes. i have this too.
>>
I can see my own nose.
Apparently most people's brains filter it out.

Also, when I focus on my nose it starts to tingle.
>>
>>25286476
From what I understand, its actually not normal and can be corrected with glasses.
>>
>>25286360
Well, if you consider yourself a robot, which I assume you do since you used 'normalfags' in an alienated context, as in, you do not relate with 'normalfags' yourself, along with the idea that those 'normalfags' never make sense, it implied that you do not understand those people. Now, this can only be a consequence of not being understood by those people either, which means that by categorizing them, you create a distance, making it easier to accept that you can't relate to this hypothetical group of people you personally consider to be so different. It's a generalization of people within your surrounding as in, they don't understand me, which is only natural since they're just 'normalfags'. And that seems like an excuse to me, but nevertheless natural. It's a natural way of accepting the situation you find yourself in, alienated from the rest of society.
>>
>>25285539
I've always been bad at math. At a guess, I'd say it was because math is entirely procedural; no shortcuts or multi-tasking allowed. There's a single, 'proper' way to do things and a lack of allowable personal interpretation on my part (as opposed to making an argument in a essay or something) screws me up. In 'softer' disciplines you can compensate elsewhere or guess to accommodate inadequacies. If you try to do that in math, you're just wrong.
>>
>>25286487
i dont know it seems like if what you see is a composit of both eyes if you put an object in front of one eye while focusing a bit in the distance you could both see it and see around it and thats all it is?
>>
About once or twice a month I'll zone out for a really long time, get lost in my thoughts. Then I'll snap back, and I can hardly realise I'm here. That I'm actually *here*, living and breathing; alive. I'll look at my hands, feel the back of them, and accustom myself to my surroundings. As if I've never seen with eyes before. I'll feel a bit hopeless. Hopelessly mortal. I can scarcely believe all that is happening around me right now, and the fact that time doesn't stop or anything disturbs me even though I know better.

I think it's this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization
>>
>>25286451
Nah that reaction is actually normal. How do you think all of that 3d porn works?

What's not normal is your vision constantly going out of focus, I have to make a solid effort to keep my vision from going blurry feels bad man
>>
>>25286513
>There's a single, 'proper' way to do things and a lack of allowable personal interpretation on my part (as opposed to making an argument in a essay or something) screws me up.
In proper maths there are infinite ways to do something. The only thing you have to do is follow the rules you create, within those you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>25286529
I was just about to reply with depersonalization then got to the end. I feel you on this. Call me degenerate but tripping on shrooms also brings this on, it's so fucked so feel like you're watching yourself make chicken nuggets, feeling so far away from it all. The first time I felt it as a kid I was freaked out.
>>
>>25285539
this. when people say "I'm bad at maths" what they really mean is "I'm bad at following rules", which I don't think is true of any human. We can refuse to follow rules, but we can't try to follow them and then be bad at it.
>>
>>25286494
>Now, this can only be a consequence of not being understood by those people either,

I know a whole bunch of them and they can understand me, as long as they have a bit of logical thinking.
But the weird thing is that even if they can think logically, when they act, they don't act with logic if they feel implicated.
Let's say, the more external the problem is, the more logical they act.
And don't bother with the word I'm using, I could have used anything else but for this chan, it felt appropriate.

And I don't generalize. First time I meet someone, he's neutral but with the behaviour and physical cues, I put him in either place.
>>
>>25286422
Look at it from the math teacher's perspective. If you do all the work in your head and just write down the answer, and it's correct, then there's no way to tell whether you just copied it off of someone or used your phone or something. If it's INcorrect, and you made a mistake somewhere down the line, then there's no way to determine what mistake(s) you made and assign partial credit.
>>
>>25284739
>implying solipsism isn't entirely more likely than this 'sonder' cancer
>>
>>25286557
I think some level of that is normal though, people just have a different balance between the times they're 'present' in day to day life and thinking about other stuff
>>
>>25284618
I've learned that people actually still fall for the old strafe and snap tactic when playing as spy in tf2
>>
>>25286532
>>25286517
My mom wears glasses, and when I put on her glasses, its impossible to have the double vision thing. Maybe it isn't normal and you all need glasses just like I do.
>>
>>25286484
I dunno, most people can probably "see" their nose in vision, it's just that it takes up much less space on your unified vision than it should. Close one eye and you'll see what I mean - it might as well be a wall in the middle of your face. But with both eyes open, your brain automatically puts together the overlap from the two fields of view into something where your nose is less notable
>>
>>25286513
>. There's a single, 'proper' way to do things and a lack of allowable personal interpretation on my part (as opposed to making an argument in a essay or something) screws me up.
You can interpret maths however you want, it just might be false - like in an essay. You can even make up your own mathematical system and prove things within it if you want, it's just that things proven in your system might not hold in other systems. The only difference is how easy it is to check if you're right or not.
>>
>>25285539
Personally if I work a little hard and pay attention, I can do mathematics assuming I was reminded of relevant formulas and so forth. But I find it so incredibly boring compared to other things that I've decided to learn enough to get me by and some. Basically I'm just fucking lazy.

But yeah, you do get people who genuinely cannot learn and apply maths.
>>
>>25284618
...You can't see a picture in you're head? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>25286593
Yeah I know, It was reasonable from her position. It's probably for the best that I thought everyone perceived things like I did. Otherwise I would have been even more annoying little shit.
>>
>>25285985
It's social group dynamics anon. The act of apologizing and forgiving works both ways to make sure the people involved with the incident are emotionally on the same plane to avoid future grudges or escalating conflicts, to determine if what happened was intentional and how the wronged party feels about it and if either party has to take action to tip the scales back to balance.
>>
>>25286080
>>25286040
>>25285479

I mean I've been tested with 137 IQ at 8 and was feeling like I was slipping a bit but honestly looking at the people around me is just insane like you guys are saying. They're on another planet and I'm not saying that in a negative way, fuck I wish I was on that planet not this fucking shit-tier muh existential feels rollercoaster my brain is currently sliding down.
>>
>>25286555
the rules are the "proper way to do things" that screw with me. Maybe I'm just traumatized form having 3 years of shit math teachers in middle school. I did okay in high school but I still dislike it.
>>
>>25286422
I envision basically everything with a visual component, but I oddly never really associated values with colors.

Like, any time I hear basically any sort of song, my mind "plays" a sort of visual presentation to go along with it. They can be very abstract to very concrete, and the exact details can vary based on how I'm feeling, but the general scenes and actions are the same. Each song has it's own.

I write a fair bit, and always think of narrative flow like a song for this reason. Narrative and action is inherently musical/sonorous to me. It's hard to explain this without sounding like some "I compose a symphony with words, the story is music to my ears" pretentious faggot, but that's how it is.

I've also occasionally been unable to solve an equation or write a certain line of code right because it "sounded" wrong, but this doesn't happen often.
>>
Dunno if this counts but I'll say it anyway.
I have thought about this for a couple of years now and I've come to realise that I no longer look at humans as if they were humans, it might be hard to say exactly what I mean when I say that. But when you think of yourself as "human" in the traditional sense it means you're superior in some weird way.
People often tend to misinterpret basic instincts found in all species and take it for something that only a superior being could experience/do.
Basically most people overestimate themselves as a species, not as individuals.
>>
>>25286683
>the rules are the "proper way to do things" that screw with me
The... rules of basic mthematics? Like, a(b + c) = ab + ac, or tan(a) = sin(a)/cos(a)? Those aren't "the proper way to do things", that's just how numbers work. You can solve equations however you want, just understand the definitions of operations and mathematical laws.
>>
>>25284618
I can write backwards with my left hand (do mirror writing, like Leonardo da Vinci did).
I always thought that everyone can do it. I never knew why da Vinci's mirror writing was cosidered 'original'.
When I was 22yo psychology student, I learned that only 1 person in 6500 is able to do that. Instant mindfuck. I didn't believed that and I started asking people if they can write backwards. Now I'm 28 and I know only one person (irl) that can do mirror writing. What is funny, she was born in 8th month of pregnancy, just like me.
>>
>>25286783
How did you work out you could? Like I've never bothered thinking, "Wow I wonder if I can write with my left hand backwards, that would be fun!" The thought has never crossed my mind.
>>
>>25286048
I routinely imagine changing colorful shapes that change along the music I listen to(pretty much the only way I can differ if one tone is higher than the other, I need to visualize it) or see the stories in my head a song sings about or if it is something beautiful and instrumental I can imagine a vista or scenery.
>>
>>25286451
Wait so I need glasses too?

Does everyone need glasses?
>>
>>25286766
I mean, most everything we do besides eating, sleeping, and fucking is leaps beyond what most any other animal can really understand. And even those three, we've advanced beyond the scope of the rest of Earth's creatures.

Humans may not be "special", but we're pretty much better than any other animal where it counts.

>>25286783
That's pretty cool.

What do you mean by "mirror writing" exactly? Just the words flipped along the y axis?
>>
>>25286821

I don't remember exactly, it probably happened when I was a kid playing with pens. I was writing like this for fun and looking in the mirror how it looks. It was totally normal for me, like you know, ability to draw with crayons, do 'normal' writing etc. I never knew that this ability is uncommon. I guess I had some kind of brain injury(?) during birth, I don't know. I have no other 'talents', but I have a lt of problems with reading maps, driving car, I can't imagine 3D proportions of things. What is funny, I draw pretty well.
>>
>>25286783
I had a fat possibly autistic friend in highschool who had trouble reading aloud and absolutely couldn't comprehend how foreign languages work, but was good at math and programming. He also could mirror write. Don't know if this is related, just felt like sharing.
>>
>>25286839
>What do you mean by "mirror writing" exactly? Just the words flipped along the y axis?

I can write backwards with my left hand. It's not readable unless you look in the mirror. It's automatic process. I can't do it with my right hand, only with left. I can't write 'normally' with my left hand.
>>
>>25286835
No, he must be mistaken. That's just how space works, your eyes see the object closer to you at two different angles and positions relative to the object farther away you're focussed on. So you get the same two images of your hand you do normally, except your brain doesn't composite them together because they look like different objects.
>>
>>25285536
>>25285479
>>25285349
So we've pegged down the normies, channers, and the retards. What intellectual category would you place redditors in? They're clearly very different from us, but it's hard for me to put my finger on just what it is that characterizes their way of thinking.
>>
File: 1450980688983.png (360 KB, 674x667) Image search: [Google]
1450980688983.png
360 KB, 674x667
>>25286376
>My friends used to wait until I was really deep into reading a book and then carry me into a different room, I wouldn't notice for longer than I care to admit.

Sounds fun
>>
>>25284618
>Today I learned that some people in the world can actually visualize objects in their minds

Isn't everyone able to do it? Like visualising a 3D grid like in CAD and put any objects in it, rotate and stretch/deform, recolor etc. Is this trolling?
>>
>>25287012
It was legit pretty funny.

What's even funnier is that occasionally, whenever we get together and smoke, they can do the same thing except I'm deep in rambling/verbal shitposting.
>>
>>25284618
The rest of the world just doesn t seem to borther to question their own actions or feelings.
When I discover a response of my brain I wasn t expecting and I cant razionalice right of the bat, I asume I have some kind of mental barrier and analize the possible origins of this. With a fear for example, I try to seek the reasons behind this fear and, once I know why I fear this, I fight it little by little. By this method I m pretty sure I have turned out to be a better person not only by understanding myself, but understanding other human beings too.

anyone else feeling this?
>>
>>25286839
It's just that thinking our species has a value just for being superior is disgusting.
I'm not a hippie or anything but I can't stand it.
>>
>>25284642
I kind of figured everyone just agreed to follow some code of morals for philosophical reasons, I then discovered that normy morality is based purely on emotions and sentimentalism, and, naturally, if they have no sentiment for you, you're fucked
>>
>>25287053
I agree with you that it appears that most people go with the flow, but I ask you this question, if someone looked at you would they have any idea that you have the ability to look inwards like you do? Or would they see you as someone who 'doesn't bother to question their own actions or feelings'?

The point I'm trying to make is while I'm sure a lot of people aren't self-aware, I'd bet that there are just as many people who are constantly analysing their behaviour and emotions, like me, and like you, and they simply aren't visible to you because you can't really ever tell what somebody else is thinking.
>>
I'm unable to think about anything but the present and act on impulse. I don't know if it's a symptom on ADD pr stupidity. It makes me anxious as fuck, especially when I try to think about something and my mind is totally blank.
>>
File: Photo on 12-27-15 at 9.15 AM.jpg (129 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-27-15 at 9.15 AM.jpg
129 KB, 1080x720
>>25286921
Is this even close?

"mirror" and top alphabet were done mirrored, bottom alphabet done normally for handwriting comparison (my handwriting is shit)
>>
>>25287141
nigger your handwriting is worse than mine jesus christ it all looks mirrored to me
>>
I know other people have intrusive thoughts, but it feels like a constant to me.
It's constantly going off for me.
The way people talk about, it seems like they only have to deal with it every once in a while, but I'm nearly always dealing with it unless I'm focused on something.
>>
>>25287153
That's partially due to the fact that the only utensil I had on hand was a compass, good for circles and arcs but not much else.

But yeah, it's not great anyway.
>>
>>25286420
underrated post

i know that feel, anon
>>
>>25287155
Yeah for me it's pretty constant, not really schizophrenia with voices but constant impulses to do things and where if I don't do them it fucking pains me. And constant thoughts like, "What if I just rape her?" "Could kill this cunt right here."

But I'm really a nice person and believe this is just some form of OCD.

Another example, from the ages of 3-5 I would get up at 5am every morning, go down to the pool and get every bug or lizard or any other drowning animal out of it for fear of punishment from something. And then I'd do it again in the afternoon.
>>
>>25287001
They are like us but they don't go through as many logical steps. Probably a consequence of le upvote system, The majority of people can make the 1st step, slightly less make it to the 2nd, less to the 3rd and so on, so if on the 5th step you discover that your assumptions in the 1st were inaccurate you are outnumbered by all the dumb people who never made it that far.
>>
>>25286917
Thank you for sharing, anon! For me it's totally opposite, my language abilities are good (I mean my native language, my English is far from perfect, but I was an adult when I started learning it). My maths skills are terrible, especially geometry. But with calculator I can do most of tasks, because I know the 'idea'. When I close my eyes I can't stand still without losing balance. And I always hated sports, the only one I'm good at is swimming, I feel very comfortable in water. I'm sure that my ability to do mirror writing is a result of a 'bug' that happened during my brain's development. I have a lot of deficits when I compare myself to others.
>>
I have a small "bubble" on the tip of my penis, ive had it since birth and i thought everyone had it up till i was 13, but the kind of porn i watch it seems that all the guys involved have the same thing, it's interesting
>>
>>25284642
I learned not too long ago that I lack empathy. I always just thought I was rational and level headed, as emotion doesn't cloud my judgement. It does happen for them automatically, I also deduce their emotions logically and by reading peoples faces. A person's face speaks a thousand words to me about who they are.

>>25286270
I manipulate people without even thinking about it, I don't mean to, but when I'm talking to someone new, especially if it's a woman, it's like this power comes over me and I know exactly what to say to break down their defenses into their feelings because of what they say and how they look at the time. They hang on my every word. But other times it won't happen. I think it's whether I can profit somewhat from the interaction.
>>
>>25287250
what porn do you watch?
>>
>>25287301
unconscious, sleeping related
>>
>>25285349
Did you go to a shitty university or something? I thought I was super smart and all as well until I got to about junior year of uni and started seeing kids that didn't even study and we're still getting grades just as good as me. I do agree people on the ch0n do think differently and are a little more red pilled or however you want to phrase it but let's not kid ourselves that we are all geniuses for posting on an image board.
>>
>>25287196
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/weird-urge-jump-bridge-explained-f424037

I imagine it's a generalized form of this.
>>
>>25285349
It is always interesting when you realize how many fucking retards there are IRL. I mean, my family, peer group etc are all pretty smart cookies, but not rich enough that I feel like some 'upper class' ponce. It was only when I got a job at Hungry Jacks (aussie burger king) that I realized how little the average (state schooled, working class) teen knows about anything.
There were kids at that store who didn't know which political party was which. They didn't know WWII involved Russians, they thought I was talking down to them when I used words like 'ambivalent', and they thought it was weird that I brought a packed lunch rather than buying shitty burgers.
All minor things, but it reminded me of that time in my 6th or 7th year of schooling when I had to explain to a kid that stars were actually suns like ours, not a separate category of thing. He didn't know what a galaxy was.
>>
>>25287445
This is modern day America. Outside of cities and middle class neighborhoods we're basically third world.
>>
You know how when you're looking through a window and if there's a speck on the window it'll look like two specks because your eyes are focused on something outside the window?

If I'm looking at something like a streetpost I'll shift my head slightly so that it's in the middle of the two specks.

Does anyone else do this?
>>
Anyone else see sparkles in the air when the sneeze hard?
>>
>>25287548
I believe this is due to a sudden spike in blood pressure in the brain.

I get the sparklies when I push something heavy while squatting
>>
I always felt as i cant concentrate properly or when i tried to do it i felt so stupid, im good at school tho and i consider myself intelligent, but i cant fucking concentrate, its like im scared of it
>>
File: NIDbHhth.png (203 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
NIDbHhth.png
203 KB, 333x333
I can do CAD in my mind. I don't even go through the processes that you do on the computer, the shape just materializes in my mind. I can then concentrate harder to "render" it showing up small details in their exact place and if I concentrate really hard I can run an animation of it working. The first is useful because I can't draw for shit so I have to do my CAD drawings completely from memory and the second is useful because I can easily design and test out mechanisms to see if they will work or not before even making the CAD model
>>
>>25287445
>There were kids at that store who didn't know which political party was which. They didn't know WWII involved Russians
Ignorance=/=stupidity. It's amazing the amount of people who think if you don't know X historical fact you are a retard. Most people just don't care.
>>
>>25287141
>that handwriting
>that hair
>that eyes
>that face
Holy fuck you are a carbon copy of me.
>>
>>25287196
Sounds like a weird hybrid of schizophrenia, OCD, and 'normal' thoughts. Remember that the DSM mental illnesses aren't hard categories (like different strains of physical viruses); they're just labels for collections of symptoms that often appear in concert. Overlap between different kinds of mental illness is really, really common.
>>
File: Skull-Face-Play-Arts-Kai-5.jpg (84 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Skull-Face-Play-Arts-Kai-5.jpg
84 KB, 1000x1000
>>25287923
You too have known loss, and that loss torments you still.
>>
>>25287944
Perhaps it's about education, then. I just grew up assuming that everyone was interested in the world around them, that everyone hated being ignorant in something (even if they didn't actually care about that something), that everyone was working from the same 'basic' knowledge of the world. Then I realized that lots and lots of people just don't care about anything not directly useful in their life.
>>
File: 1419468904796.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1419468904796.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>25287117
while it s true that I cannot read other people s minds, I have inquired in some spects of people that I know to see what their response is. In general, people tend to go with the flow as you have said, or at least that s how it seems to me. I do know people with similar mindsets that I do, and they just don t act that way.
But hey, you are probably right. I still have a long way to go in the art of analyzing people s behaviour to really know what someone is made of by a simple and mundane conversation
pic maybe related
>>
>>25287923
Guess that I'm kind of similiar to you.

If I try to picture something on my mind, I visualize kind of like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0j8mGeMes
With this song in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_wx2jag7xI
And I can morph whatever object I imagine however I like.

But it's all very faint though, It's hard to describe. Kind of like it's all happening in the back of my mind. Even if I have a clear image of what I'm thinking I find hard to draw or model it though.
>>
There isn't anything interesting about me except that my vision is a little strange. For example, sometimes I can see red/blue around contrasting colors such as black and white. Like there is a bow of color bending around them. I have a fawn dog, but often times he appears more blue, purple, black and orange instead of tan and these colors make up his coat.
>>
>>25284618

When I discovered that my having perfect pitch wasn't something everybody can do.
I was so confused when I learnt just how rare it actually is.
>>
>>25284618

It's really difficult to explain but I can visualise fictional universes in my mind and play them through. I don't know the words to explain this but I completely zone out and lye fairly static on my bed. Time feels like it's passing normally, in line with reality, in the fictional universe in my head. Long time spans can occur in my head yet when I sort of 'come to' or stop fucking about, it's only been an hour at most.

The topics usually revolve around myself in a universe where I am successful and more attractive. It's oddly comforting and gives me something to aim towards. Or one of a few fictional universes I keep coming back to.

Leaving my headspace fucks me up a bit for a few hours afterwards and I don't really know what's going on. I don't tend to get sucked into my imagination much these days because it leaves me in a disarray and it's kind of traumatic sometimes. It feels like waking up from being unconscious and I feel a sense of unattachment from reality and extremely spaced out. It kind of feels like ketamine but not really.

I experience this with all of my sense by the way, even though I don't move I feel like I am or have. I can also imagine how things feel in my head and feel them on my skin despite them not being present. I think if I told anyone irl they'd think I'm mental. Anyone else relate?
>>
I play bass and I'm able to feel and visualize the strings and neck. I can feel the thickness and how hard the pull is. It's wonderful.
>>
I have a certain perception of people and their personalities rather than typical imagination.

I like to simulate human interaction with people whom I've met with distinct conversations. It gives me an idea of what that person might be like. Once I meet someone I can turn them into a puppet inside my head. I like doing this. I don't know why.
>>
>>25284618
If you have visual memories you can visualize objects in your head you stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>25284642
edgy4life xD
>>
>>25284618
>>25284836
it's called autism, ya dingy
>>
Is everything I see when I close my eyes supposed to be pitch black? When I close my eyes, I see sort of cloud-like things of color floating around on a black background but its all sort of 2D without any dimension.
>>
>>25292173
Haha no, that's ok
>>
File: mirrored.jpg (107 KB, 2048x581) Image search: [Google]
mirrored.jpg
107 KB, 2048x581
>>25287141 >>25286921
i can do it too, although my left hand isn't as well co-ordinated as my right, it's still pretty legible
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.