[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we make Mormonism the official religion of /r9k? Pros:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Book-of-Mormon.jpg (48 KB, 433x320) Image search: [Google]
Book-of-Mormon.jpg
48 KB, 433x320
Can we make Mormonism the official religion of /r9k?

Pros:

All women are virgins
Church welfare program means we never have to work
The religion itself pisses off normies and fedoras
Girls are all qt and submissive
>>
>>25274868
Mormonism is great, but if your not in Utah none of that is really true. Except the piss off normies thing. Although any major religion will do that.
>>
>Joshua Graham will never be real and teach you everything about Mormonism
>>
>>25274868
I grew up mormon, it's not as great as you think.

>All women are virgins

Ha, sure....they start with "soaking" because it's somehow not sex and then they start fucking like bunnies.

>Church welfare program means we never have to work

Not exactly, everybody pays 10% of their income in tithing and sometimes they help members in need, but that's usually in exchange for some kind of service, so you're still working, even if it is a shit job as a church librarian or something.

>The religion itself pisses off normies and fedoras

Depends on where you're at I guess, even non-mormon normies are generally okay with it in Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, Idaho, etc.

>Girls are all qt and submissive

Not particularly qt, but yeah, you're right, they're usually submissive.
>>
>>25275111
W-what is soaking?

Also I heard Mormons don't drink tea or coffee. That's all I fucking drink
>>
>>25274868
> christfag
> have to be involved in a community
> have to socialize with other members
> expected to dress nice and maintain good hygiene
> mormon chads exist and the mormon qts will flock to them even harder
> normalfags don't give a shit, they'll just be sort of passive-aggressive
> imying being a robot doesn't entail pissing normies off anyway

Nah, man.
>>
>>25275219
getting down to your bra/panties and making out/grinding until you get soaked and hump his leg (with panties) to get off
>>
>>25274868
religion is for normies, OP
>>
>>25275219
Soaking is basically putting the tip in and just sitting there, no thrusting.

The no tea or coffee thing is actually something most of them stick to, because apparently the temperature of your caffeinated drink matters.
>>
>>25275290
Hot af.

>You'll never make a Mormon qt Grind and then "Take only the tip".
>>
>tfw no qt lds trap gf to start my heavenly family here on earth with

just fudge my sugar up
>>
I say this as an extremely religious person that Mormonism by far is the most flagrantly hard to believe and outrageous religious cult to gain mainstream acceptance in our society. That being said, I have no problem with people who believe it and have always been rather proud that such a ludicrous religion exists as a test for the concept of religious freedom, by authenticating that we really are allowed to practice and believe whatever religion we want, no matter how ridiculous.

Not to mention, it is a uniquely American religion in origin, which is a pretty proud distinction, if you ask me.

Mormons themselves are utterly inoffensive. If you're in the church and hate it, then leave; otherwise, who gives a shit?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>25275447
>religion is for normies, OP
original comment
>>
>>25275447
i tip my fedora to you my fine gentlesir
>>
>>25275111
>Ha, sure....they start with "soaking" because it's somehow not sex and then they start fucking like bunnies.

Should be more focused on the Book of Mormon than the Book of Moremen IMO
>>
File: 1424758570413.png (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1424758570413.png
62 KB, 400x400
>>25275514
i wish i had an image that could show you how much i agree with you and wish i knew you in real life because from your post i can see we'd have similar values, but also would have enough to discuss without being mockingbirds to the other.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.