[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to have a completely denied sexuality,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 25
File: 1450004003881.jpg (203 KB, 905x1355) Image search: [Google]
1450004003881.jpg
203 KB, 905x1355
What does it feel like to have a completely denied sexuality, to be entirely neglected by the opposite sex? To have a need as basic as breathing or eating that will never be fulfilled? To have your whole biological/genetic purpose in life as a male reproducor to be utterly mocked and eradicated, making your whole existence worthless and meaningless, in society's indifference? To even be denied pity scraps, as prostitution is outlawed, to be even further ostracized and ridiculed the longer this stigma and unability of getting laid stay with you?
>>
i rejected all the girls.. it was for the best because they were not my wife
>>
This is, of course, bait. But for some reason I feel compelled to reply.

As a wizard, I can assure any reader it's a whole host of feelings that work together to be just as terrible as the OP has implied it is, precisely for many of the reasons OP stated.

You consider the fact that you have been found unacceptable when 98% of all other men have been found acceptable. And, that 2% estimate is, I have read, quite generous. It's probably far lower. You are less sexually attractive than at least 98% of all other men. It's a pretty unpleasant thought.

You don't live as people live. Not really. You have been found unacceptable in a truly radical way. And that sting does not lessen as you grow older. It actually gets worse. You have missed out on all of the rites of passage, the normal acts that serve as the course of things for a healthy human being.

Now, some of us fall into misogyny. I have not, but only because I realize how undesirable I am. Why would I fault someone for not wanting me? Not wanting me is apparently the natural state of affairs. I'll resent God and Nature, but I have yet to start resenting women.

Perhaps in time. But I seriously doubt it. Whenever I feel the stirrings of that resentment toward women, all I have to do is look in a mirror. And then I understand. I no longer feel I can cast any blame upon them.
>>
>>25247388
>As a wizard
Share more wisdom, or else...
>>
>>25247388
Well written post.completely nailed my feeling on the situation as well.

I just look foward to not having to care or fend for others. I have a young sister and i hate the stress of looking out for her. At least being single is cheap af
>>
>>25247628

Well, seeing as I have an anime girl pointing a gun at me, I guess I have little choice in the matter.

So, very well. What would you like to know?
>>
>>25247667
-How do you deal with the feels
-What's your personal worldview, are you religious, is there a purpose, a higher power or do you thing the fedoras are right and it's all meaningless random bullshit.
-What's your personal brand of escapism, are you a weeb or do you like sports or something

Uhh, uhhh just put the wisdom in the bag and no one gets hurt.
>>
>>25246458
>neglected by the opposite sex

top kek family

I've never been rejected.

I may be a lil bit autistic but at least im attractive.
>>
>>25247762
if you were attractive you wouldn't be on r9k

and if i asked you to post your face you probably would pussy out

nobody handsome posts on this site(not men nor women) nobody
>>
>>25247762
>I may be a lil bit autistic but at least im attractive.
>bragging about being lucky
At least we know that you have nothing else going for you.
>>
>>25246458
For what women do to us, it is absolutely your right to take from them what's yours, senpai.
>>
>>25246458
holy shit he looks just like me damn
>>
>>25247722
>-How do you deal with the feels

I drink. A lot. Now, I do have one friend remaining. He lives a good twelve hours away from me, and I see him about once a year. We talk fairly often, but we don't discuss this sort of thing. So I have no outlet. Self-medication through liquor has become my coping mechanism. Hell, I'm drunk right now.

>-What's your personal worldview, are you religious, is there a purpose, a higher power or do you thing the fedoras are right and it's all meaningless random bullshit.

I have no religious convictions. I am certainly not opposed to the possibility that there are higher powers, or greater purposes, or anything like that. At this point, I just don't have sufficient reason to believe in any. But trust me! I'd like to. I'd love to believe there is life after death, some grand design, some justification for it all. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to reserve judgement. Not because I want to...that's just my natural inclination. You can't force yourself to believe in anything any more than you can force yourself to see the sky as yellow or the sun as green.

>What's your personal brand of escapism, are you a weeb or do you like sports or something

Well, my answer to this question is largely the same as the answer to your first: liquor.
>>
>>25247798
>>25247805
Handsome and /fit/

I would post my face but my phones camera is shitty
>>
How does it feel? Like nothing really. I've been alone for so long that it just feels normal now. I can't imagine life any other way.
>>
>>25247858
>/fit/
thanks for proving you are not handsome and proving francisco right
>>
>>25247798

most people here look unironically okay they just got other issues, even of the non-romantic kind
>>
>>25247891
most people on here are male and rated by males

man and women are completely different

women consider 80% of all men as being ugly

if you're not an 8/10 the flat out find you ugly

just because 4chan thinks someone is okay looking doesn't mean women in real life do
>>
>>25247883
Nice logic.

heh
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>25247929
Just to expand upon your point a little.
>>
>>25246458
keep living without giving a fuck
>>
>>25247929

Honestly, it's just that most men don't try, so they remain a 4 if they got 6 genetics and don't take care of themselves.

But still, most people posting here look okay to date and would get women if they weren't autistic.

Women still find you cute if you're lower than 8 but you won't get women cold approaching you a lot.
>>
>>25247834
>liquor
>liquor

Senpai, I'm very very displeased with what you're telling me and I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull the trigger unless your resolution for 2016 is sobriety.

Try reading some Carlos Castaneda http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/esp_donjuan2.htm

Or maybe do ayahuasca or iboga (in the proper context, so Peru or Gabon respectively).
>>
> To have a need as basic as breathing or eating that will never be fulfilled?

source, also i can just masturbate
>>
>>25247929
the robots here are too afraid to share their true judgements, as they don't want to hurt the feelings of who they consider brethren
on the rare rate threads that pop up here, those guys that are generally rated 8/10 are just 6 at best

they don't realize that 5-6/10 is the average, they don't realize that 8/10 means you're highly above the average man and are close to being a top model
>>
>>25247993
>But still, most people posting here look okay to date and would get women if they weren't autistic.

disagree

to be okay to date you need to make up for your lack of looks

that means being assertive, dominant, supporting your girl, etc

most people on here are flat out lazy slobs who can't even hold a minimum wage job and live with their parents
>>
>>25248020

a lot of people have posted their picture on soc before and the general sentiment isn't much different there either
>>
>>25247388

I use my wizard status mainly to justify to myself morally questionable behaviour.
Society rejected me, so I don't owe anybody.
>>
>>25247993
>Women still find you cute if you're lower than 8 but you won't get women cold approaching you a lot.

This is actually true.

>>25247388, speaking, by the way, so I have some experience when it comes to the mysterious and magical world of male virginity.

You're quite right. For most men, it is expected they make the first move. For good or for ill, that's the nature of things.

But, for some like myself, we don't approach. Now, I can anticipate the inevitable rejoinder: How do you expect to actually find someone if you don't approach?

For most men, this is a valid question. However, for men such as myself, it would be pointless. Because here's the thing. Contrary to the popular and celebrated meme, I'm not autistic. Most people aren't. I can, like the vast majority of people, actually pick upon on nonverbal communication. A significant amount of human interaction relies on it.

Yes, men approach. But only when there is some hint that this approach would be welcome. The autistic who cannot pick upon on those cues may approach, and become frustrated when they are inevitably rejected. I'm reminded of that story of the fellow who approached 600 women and was rejected each and every time. That story may be apocryphal, but it has something to teach. If women don't find you attractive, you can try until the stars fall from the sky. You'll still die a virgin.

If they saw what I have seen my entire adolescent and adult life, that look of indifference (at best) or revulsion (at worst) they wouldn't even bother. And justifiably so!

Fortunately, mine like myself are in the minority. Most people, and that includes most people on this board, will not find themselves in my place! And that is a good thing. Because the wizard life is not a good way to live. It is bitter, ugly, angry and sad. It is unnatural.
>>
>>25247929
>>25247891
>>25247798
8/10 here

Some are born to endless night, attractiveness has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>25248129
you are not 8/10 you are delusional
>>
>>25248008

I've read Castaneda. I liked "The Teachings of Don Juan" immensely. Now, Castaneda has been proven to be a fraud time and time again, but his work was still a great damn read. It's fantasy, but I love fantasy. I mean, I'm a wizard.

As for hallucinogenics, well, I need to be a good boy and not do anything illegal. I work for law enforcement (in a clerical capacity, but still). But at any rate, I have done Salvia back when it was still legal. Really fantastic experience in a crazy, psychedelic roller coaster kind of way.

But the thing about drugs is that you come down. You sober up from liquor too, but you achieve a prolonged numbness that helps you deal with the sadness. And it's legal. And I need to deal with it well enough to see the next sun rise because, well. survival instinct and all. It's a bitch, but very, very hard to shake off.
>>
>>25246458
>To even be denied pity scraps, as prostitution is outlawed

You're not missing much. Even in countries where prostitution is legal, prostitutes are shit.
>>
>>25248119
>For most men, this is a valid question. However, for men such as myself, it would be pointless. Because here's the thing. Contrary to the popular and celebrated meme, I'm not autistic.
I read your post and let's just say you sounded pretty autismal to me
>>
>>25248315
>I read your post and let's just say you sounded pretty autismal to me

How so? Seriously. I'm not angry or indignant or anything. I'm curious. What do you think "autistic" actually means?
>>
>>25248136

Why wouldn't he be?

If you're an 8 though it's hard to be a virgin because at certain points women will force themselves upon you.

You might still be alone but you'll probably end up fucking at some point.
>>
File: 6.jpg (73 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
73 KB, 720x720
>>25248204
I see. As a wizard apprentice I can't stand seeing wizards destroying themselves but from what you've said in your posts we're very similar if you replace booze with cigs & anime.

>I've read castaneda
Oh.

>I have done Salvia
I'm about to do salvia. Damn.

Well I have nothing interesting to add. I think I still hope that all of this makes sense somehow. That the new-agers are right and this world is some kind of spirtual school or something, but at the same time I know it doesn't make sense. If this world is anything more than a rock, it's a prison and nothing else.
>>
File: 1421656520940.png (121 KB, 364x391) Image search: [Google]
1421656520940.png
121 KB, 364x391
>>25246458
>be me
>talking to some grill over the internets
>fun conversation
>think to myself that maybe I finally somehow found a girl that's remotely interested in me
>somehow get to the subject of love and attraction
>"oh btw anon I'm never going to fall for you"
>>
>>25248361
kill her and rape her corpse desu

if you hide it well enough you can easily go for the rest of your life with no one finding out
>>
>>25248359
>I see. As a wizard apprentice I can't stand seeing wizards destroying themselves but from what you've said in your posts we're very similar if you replace booze with cigs & anime.

I truly do appreciate your sentiment. But when you hit wizard age, there's not really much left to destroy. You still have that pesky survival instinct that you need to placate, but that's an immediate sort of thing. "One more second, one more moment, just keep going..."

So you do what you have to in order to satisfy that urge to keep going. Sure, in the long run, it's self-destructive. But instinct isn't great at planning ahead.

And, as I said, I would love to believe in some higher meaning. I studied religion in school. It's an incredibly fascinating part of the human experience. I was intrigued by it. I was obsessed by it.

I wish I could feel there was something substantive to it. But as things stand, I haven't been compelled to feel that yet.
>>
File: 1428810102146.jpg (93 KB, 588x748) Image search: [Google]
1428810102146.jpg
93 KB, 588x748
>>25246458
>meet girl
>she's an ex slut
>the "all men just pump and dump me and I just want some real love" type
>get her interested and make her think I'm the one, especially since I'm just a typical ugly beta
>she actually starts to show interest
>she messages first "hi anon! how are you!" in some happy funny manner
>don't respond but make sure she knows I saw the message
Sluts will never learn I guess
>>
>>25248361
fuck that bitch.

you should slowly concoct and weave some story about you winning a lot of money, or something that gives you high status, make it believable. then see if she falls for you or not, and if she does, let her down hard.
>>
>>25248610
Yeah, well I doubt anything like that would be doable. I don't even care much. It has happened so many times I just move on. That's insanity I guess
>>
>>25248454
Yeah well I'll keep on keeping on as long as my parents are alive so there's that.

I'm still looking for an answer but I'm pretty sure I'll reach the same conclusion. Just a few remaining books, drugs, therapists and dumb seminars on my check list and I can throw the whole spirituality/purpose thing in the trash can as far as I'm concerned. I just feel like I have to try all I can in this regard before giving up.

Good luck wizzie.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 622x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 622x445
>letting women bring you down
Kek
>>
>>25248353
He's calling you autistic because you write well. He's an insecure faggot basically lmao
>>
>>25248704
>Good luck wizzie.

Heh, thanks.

Thing of it is that, like I said, I was obsessed with the larger questions when I was younger. I really was. The study of religions and mysticism was my passion. Reading works about the saints, both Occidental and Oriental, consumed me. It seemed like an adventure.

But the wizard path deteriorates your humanity. It makes you sick. And the sicker you become, the less significant those more profound questions seem. What humanity means in the grand scheme of things no longer seems quite as compelling of an issue when you're not allowed to live as human beings live.

You get meaner and smaller. Magnanimous feelings are supplanted by jealousy. I've grown irritable and mean on the wizard way. I try to keep myself on the straight and narrow, help people when I have the means to do so, act respectfully...but it feels more and more like an obligation as time goes by. The good things I do aren't done because I'm enjoying an excess of being...their done out of a primitive desire to help other members of my species. There are times I've resented helping people, even though I've done so voluntarily.

Late male virginity makes you vicious. My exterior was always ugly, sure. But I once had a spirit some could have described as beautiful. Not any longer. Now I completely ugly, inside and out.
>>
>>25247722
>How do you deal with the feels
Anger and hatred. I let those two emotions drive me. Give me strength. Anger is good for here and now needs like getting out of bed in the morning. Hatred works pretty well for long term goals. Like planing to advance my carrier so I can gain power and money to use them to hurt and destroy all who wronged me (Be it real or imaginary) and things they love.

>What's your personal worldview, are you religious, is there a purpose, a higher power or do you thing the fedoras are right and it's all meaningless random bullshit.
Militant, patriarchal, technocratic atheist. I believe that: 1) There is no god and humanity is just a statistical improbability made true by law of big numbers. 2) Since scientists and engineers are actually trained to solve problems they should rule. 3) Gender equality is bullshit and women need to be reduced to property.

>What's your personal brand of escapism, are you a weeb or do you like sports or something.
I'm into a little of everything. But no matter how hard I try I can't get into sports. I just hate it and even if I get good in it I feel terrible.
>>
>>25248751
>He's calling you autistic because you write well. He's an insecure faggot basically lmao

Huh. Maybe.

It's just that I used to work with the disabled, and the autistic ranked among them. Holy shit, the stories I could tell. I watched autistic guys fuck pool toys in public and make screeching, siren noises as they came.

I mean, autism is not being socially awkward. That's largely an environmental issue, I think. Autism is mostly organic. So, it's one of those memes that has always kind of irritated me.

But, when all is said and done, maybe I'm projecting my own insecurities about being autistic. In my defense, I've never fucked a pool toy (in public).
>>
>>25247834
>Now, I do have one friend remaining. He lives a good twelve hours away from me, and I see him about once a year.
Holy shit I know this feel. I have a bro from the times when we were still kids. He has a gf and is a big guy now, but he still looks up to me as if I'm geuinely some sort of a wise sage. I don't talk to him all that often. He seems to care what I think about things though. Follows my advice on things.

I was always the wiser kid of us two and I apparently had some influence on setting him on the right path, since he was kind of a hard kid when we met.
>>
>>25247834
Well shit, anon, I don't have believe in any god but I'm honestly starting to think that there really is some higher power with the sole purpose of keeping me down and laughing at me trying to pull myself up.
>>
>>25248909
I'm an actually diagnosed autist and I can tell you that not all of us are like that. It's not called spectrum for nothing, on one end you have people like me, who seem slightly off and socially inept and on the far end you have guys fucking pool toys in public. (I did stuff like that too when I was younger, including making out with my sister in the pool, but through experience I know what to do and what not now)
>>
File: 1421659506627.png (50 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1421659506627.png
50 KB, 318x308
>>25247929
You know, it's even worse when a slut flat out tells you she's an easy lay but rejects you and while everyone else has had her, you're the guy that is so bad he can't even fuck an easy slut.

>>25247891
Some may look decent but they're manlets.
>>
>>25247993
I try to take care of myself, good clothes, hygiene and all but it all turns out to be polishing a turd.

I actively tried to get a gf and failed so many times I honestly lost count at around 30th attempt. And that's in this year alone.
>>
>>25248944

My relationship with the friend I described is also kind of complex. He's happily married, makes good money, has three children. I love him dearly, truly love him. And that's saying a lot; loving other people is not particularly common for me.

And I hate him as well.

I mentioned visiting him once a year. It's both the high point and low point of my year.

If I was a better person, I would just be happy for him. And though I'm happy for him, I also resent the fact I've never experienced the type of happiness he has. Nor will I ever. I'm ashamed of feeling that way, but it is what it is.

It's a bizarre thing to hate one of the few people you love. What a curious thing the human experience is.
>>
>>25248283
You haven't been to Czech Republic have you?
>>
>>25247388
I have felt the same way as well, At the end of the day women are programmed to like a certain type of man and I don't fit that type hence they aren't interested. If the game is shit what do you blame the game or the programmer?
>>
>>25249136
Honestly different women seem to be programmed to like different type of man. Too bad I'm never that fucking man. I'm literally the cumulation of what a man shouldn't be in their eyes.
>>
>>25249130
do tell, how much, where to find them, etc
>>
>>25248971

Heh, I've actually considered that myself on some occasions. And then I remember no God, either good or evil, would care about someone as insignificant as me. I would sell my soul to the Devil to escape my current situation, but let's be honest. My soul isn't worth anything in trade. The Devil wouldn't be interested.

>>25248988
True, true. It is a spectrum. I guess the point I was trying to make was that autism was not synonymous with social awkwardness. Yes, autism can certainly contribute to social awkwardness, but one can be socially awkward without being autistic.

More than anything, I was trying to point out why the term "autism" being thrown around on this board was so ludicrous. Because autism is not shyness. It's an actual organic diagnosis. And, yes, I gave an example on the extreme end of the spectrum. But, let's face it, sometimes subtlety, although more elegant and tasteful, is sometimes not effective in conveying a point.
>>
File: 1307577375001.jpg (31 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
31 KB, 680x765
Into each life some rain must fall
But too much is falling in mine
>>
>>25249183
No that's bollocks. Short? Autistic? Ugly? No pile.
>>
>>25249203
naprivat.cz

This is used by czech guys a lot. There might be special websites for foreigners.
>>
>>25249203
Prague would be a decent starting point. All girls there are generally pretty good. Having competition drives the prices down and quality high.

>>25249209
You ever read Faust, anon?

Either way, I still think that maybe there is something that prevents me from living the fucking life after all. Every single time I manage to achieve something through struggle, it's ruined. Every single time I expect something to happen because I prepared myself in 100% and there's no chance it'll fuck up - it fucks up. It's just so unbelievable sometimes.
>>
File: accelerator.jpg (84 KB, 633x603) Image search: [Google]
accelerator.jpg
84 KB, 633x603
>>25246458
It ranges from "who gives a shit" to "feels bad" to "why even live."

I'm well built with above average intelligence and decent looks but because I'm not a hypersocial extrovert I'm not allowed to breed. Meanwhile I see hideous fat assholes with gfs all because they have the gift of gab and lots of friends. Oh well.

We've reached the point when being smart or strong isn't as important as it was in the old days so women aren't interested in it. They're only after who has the most Chadlike personality and who is the most deep into pop culture.
>>
>>25249235
>short
>ugly
>skeltal
>introverted as fuck
>skin condition that's practically uncurable
>shitty hair and shitty hairline
>crooked nose
>brown eyes
Do I go on?
>>
>>25249283
I've read both Marlowe's "Faust" and Goethe's "Faust".

Marlowe's "Faust" was okay, it had some good lines "this is Hell, nor are we out of it", but I fucking adore Goethe's "Faust". What a fantastic work! Such a great read. And how Book II ended? Fucking brilliant. Mephistopheles retaining his dignity as evil despite being seduced by goodness. Just so much good stuff there.

But Faust was a magnificent human being. He was one of God's favorites. Thus the wager.

I'm pretty sure that if God and Mephisto were given the prospect of the fate of my soul, neither would be particularly interested. God, omniscient though he is, would probably ask: "Anon? Who's that?"
>>
>>25249209
I see your point and yes, this meme is annoying sometimes, especially when used for something that is clearly not autistic. Most people can't even imagine what it's like to be autistic, but that's a different topic.

Anyway, not having a crush is pretty neat and at the same time quite dull, because being in love motivated me to do all sorts of things. Now I just feel empty and devoid of passion. It's especially noticeable when I play the piano, I used to pour all my emotions into my playing, but now I don't have any. But that could also be the antidepressants, cause those make you numb.
>>
>>25249333
If it makes you feel happier I am black thug rapper-tier looks wise yet I am KV because autism. You only have miss one thing on a woman's list to be thrown into the trash.
>>
>>25249416
>But that could also be the antidepressants, cause those make you numb.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but that could be playing a strong role.

I don't want to encourage anyone to go off of his medication or anything like that, but I was on various SSRIs sporadically throughout the course of my life.

I hated them. They numbed me, made my sleep dreamless, and all of the rest. So I eventually quit them, could turkey.

Good God that was horrible! But I was going to be a wizard either way. So I could either be a wizard who experienced what it truly meant to be a wizard, or a wizard who was unhappy for reasons he felt only in the abstract.

I chose the former. Maybe I was wrong to do so. I am a miserable thing, but I'm a miserable thing who feels that misery in an authentic sense rather than having some vague intimation of it. I don't know if I made the right choice.

Probably not. I very rarely make the right choice.
>>
>>25246458
The more time I spend watching anime and playing games, the less I have to think about it.
>>
>>25246458
my body looks like exactly like that, am i a skeleton or not?
>>
>>25249409
>But Faust was a magnificent human being.
Was he? In the end of the day, he was like us - shitty situation and willing to even sell his soul to the devil only to make his life better. And his life did become better at least for some time. I'd gladly go for a deal like this.

Also, apparently god is a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>25249526
I felt the same way and dumped my meds 3 years ago, and I definitely started feeling 'misery in an authentic sense'. But it got to the point where I was literally doing nothing and had no motivation, and also lost contact with all my friends. Just started up my meds again last week, and already feeling better and doing a bit more.

Eventually I'll probably get angsty and get back off them, I've done this a few times already over the years.
>>
>>25249416
Dear lord what would I give to not have a crush. I remember the last time I didn't crush on a girl and it felt so free. Having a crush is like an addiction. It kills you.

>>25249451
It doesn't make me feel any better. I doubt anything will.
>>
>>25249615
Why not just find a girl and take what you've been denied?
>>
>>25246458
>To have a need as basic as breathing or eating that will never be fulfilled?
Masturbation counts as fulfilling your sexual release need (from the hierarchy of needs pyramid I'm guessing this thread is based on.)

You are not having a basic need deprived from you.

Doesn't mean it feels good to be a khv, though, it just means you won't die or should not go insane from never cumming.
>>
>>25249686
human contact and intimacy are a very fundmental need. Humans are not meant to live alone and unloved
>>
>>25249655
>Why not just stop being depressed, find a great job, get a girlfriend and be happy?
>>
>>25249333
>king of manlets
>ugly
>skinnyfat after taking psych meds, previously skeltal
>autism, mentally ill
>similar practically uncurable acne condition
>shitty jaw, shitty hair, shitty hairline, shitty teeth
>big nose
>big lips
>hazel eyes
>pencil dick

you don't have it anywhere near as bad as you think. you can fix yourself. my autism, mental illness, and shit genetics will prevent me from ever getting a mate.
>>
>>25249741
Oh well then you're at least as bad as I am but in my case it's also
>dick is bent almost 90 degrees
>dick has PPP and fordyce spots
Plus I have a shitty voice. I honestly don't think anything more can be fucked up in a person.
>>
>>25249606

I actually do think a lot of us could relate to Faust. He lamented his fate because, trapped in his little study, surrounded by dusty books, he had never had a chance to live as humans live. He never had a chance to experience love. He sold his soul to the Devil because the Devil promised him something God never offered: to opportunity to be human.

God/Nature (bear in mind, it was the Spirit of Nature that Faust summoned, a spirit that rejected him) never offered me that chance. Obviously. I'm a wizard. And so, yes, a Devil offering me that chance would be quite a difficult temptation for someone like me to resist.

But, really, why would the Devil even bother with me? He's supposed to go after human souls...and I'm not really even human. As Faust said, "not even a dog would envy my place".

>>25249615
I understand completely. For some people, the medication actually does serve an important function. You mention losing contact with friends and all of that. You have some sort of life, and the medication helped you sustain that. That's why these medications were developed. You started to feel better, so of course you should continue taking them. That gives you the chance at something like a normal life.

But I lost nothing by going off of them. I have nothing to lose. On them or off of them, my life would not have changed.

So I went off of them.
>>
>>25249830
>>dick is bent almost 90 degrees
That's a good thing. Women really don't care about how bent your penis is.
>>dick has PPP and fordyce spots
Yeah, you and every other penis on earth.
>shitty voice
Doubt it. Mine is probably worse.
>>
>>25249526
Yes, I also went on and off a few times, it feels like the ice is melting, but there were times where I couldn't even eat meat because I felt so fucking sorry for the animal. Honestly, I think that autists not having empathy is a big lie.

I have so much fucks to give that I imagine myself as all the living things that are suffering, when I don't take my meds, and quite vividly at that, to the point where I feel pain. Living like that is almost impossible.
>>
File: ddf.jpg (131 KB, 1431x1451) Image search: [Google]
ddf.jpg
131 KB, 1431x1451
feels pretty bad senpai. it's also been like this for fucking forever. you have half the number of male ancestors as you do female

also the fact that people don't actually care that it feels that bad feels bad. how many articles have been written by feminist bitches mocking men who are destined to be beta permavirgins? while those same feminist bitches just need to create a profile to get 100 responses in 30 seconds minutes?
>>
>>25249842
>He lamented his fate because, trapped in his little study, surrounded by dusty books, he had never had a chance to live as humans live. He never had a chance to experience love. He sold his soul to the Devil because the Devil promised him something God never offered: to opportunity to be human.
Anon, that's... us. That's literally me at least. The computer replaced the dusty books although I admit those are present where I am too and I'm also pretty much confined to a single room.

>But, really, why would the Devil even bother with me? He's supposed to go after human souls...and I'm not really even human. As Faust said, "not even a dog would envy my place".
Humans are just toys. There are worse humans like us and the normal humans. I'm assuming it's funny for the devil to watch the worse humans as they take even the most extreme lenghts only to be remotely normal.

>>25249870
It looks fucking disgusting even to me, anon. My dick literally looks like it has STDs. I honestly have doubts how would I even manage to penetrate a vagina with a dick bent this much.

And yeah, I doubt your voice is worse than mine. Not that it's any sort of competition...
>>
>>25249898
>Yes, I also went on and off a few times, it feels like the ice is melting, but there were times where I couldn't even eat meat because I felt so fucking sorry for the animal. Honestly, I think that autists not having empathy is a big lie.

That's really interesting. Because there was a time when I nearly became vegan/vegetarian because I was going through a period where I was feeling an almost pathological sense of empathy.

Having said that, I don't know if you've been diagnosed as autistic. But given the kind of empathy you've described, if you were in fact diagnosed as autistic, I'm strongly inclined to believe that diagnosis was wrong. Severely wrong.
>>
>>25249950
>Humans are just toys. There are worse humans like us and the normal humans. I'm assuming it's funny for the devil to watch the worse humans as they take even the most extreme lenghts only to be remotely normal.

Well, when I used the term "human" in the way I did, I wasn't talking about moral superiority or anything like that. Just a person who experiences the normal array of experiences that is typical of being human.

I like to think I'm slightly better, morally speaking, than people who commit criminal acts. But there are rapists, straight-up rapists, who have women who still adore them. They have experienced sexual affection (in addition to the less-than-consensual sex they've also experienced). They have participated in the human experience.

And so the kind of person I've described above, rapist though he is, is more human than a wizard like me. I'd like to think I'm less reprehensible. But that doesn't make me any more human.
>>
>>25249718
I think he>>25249655
meant rape - meme
>>
>>25249972
Well I was, and many of the other symptoms fit, like not understanding sarcasm, not good at reading gestures/facial expressions/tone of voice, repeating meaningless things over and over, moving awkwardly etc. Well, it was not the official diagnosis, but a few psychiatrists independently came to that conclusion.

I want to take the official diagnosis some time though, to make really sure
>>
>>25250086
I get what you're saying. But what I'm trying to say it that while we're human, we're not part of the society. Society has the criminals and the normals. We are simply the untouchables. Merely the spectators.

I honestly sometimes get the feeling that I don't exist. People pass by me sometimes but it's as if I'm completely invisible. The anonymity is killing me although sometimes it can be really freeing.
>>
>>25250116

Well, when all is said and done, I'm not a psychologist. I'm an alcoholic idiot talking about being a virgin in his thirties on 4chan. So my opinion probably should be taken with a block or two of salt.

I just wouldn't be quick to accept the diagnosis of autism and, as you've indicated, you're not leaping to that diagnosis either.

You may well be autistic according to the criteria of the men who handed down that diagnosis. But what is the value of that diagnosis, I wonder? What treatments to they prescribe, what course of action do they recommend taking? You diagnose an illness in order to properly treat it. Otherwise, a diagnosis is a useless label, helpful to no one.
>>
>>25250168

Very well said, and I agree.

Anonymity can be freeing, to be sure. Hell, I've posted my picture on this board numerous times in virgin threads without a care in the world. And why? Because no one cares about men like me. I am forgotten a moment later. You can bleed out in front of the world, and the world doesn't raise an eyebrow.

But I ask myself why I posted those photos to begin with if I knew I'd be forgotten? Why did I post a comment, let alone a picture, in the first place?

Perhaps it was the hope that for even a moment someone would acknowledge that I existed and, or even the briefest of moments, I would know what it felt like to live as people live.
>>
>>25247929
9/10 here. Shit luck with women for most parts of my life. Ask me shit...
>>
>>25248358
I'd say I'm more like a 7 than an 8, but this is true.

I've been rejected by every girl I've ever asked out or propositioned in my life.

I'm only not a virgin because when I was like 19 and skinny a few girls completely threw themselves at me and all I had to say was "ok." The first girl I got with attached herself to me on orientation day of college, invited herself over to my apartment, and then as we were watching TV something came up that led to me admitting I was a virgin and she said "want to go up to your room and change that right now?"

The second girl I banged was a chick I met at an anime con, she started sending me nudes and then ended up paying for a plane ticket for me to come stay with her for one night and fuck her.

Then there was this girl I met on the subway in Tokyo while on vacation, she randomly started talking to me and we ended up going out every evening for a week and did a lot of making out and groping but didn't bang because both of us were staying in hostels.

The third I had sex with was a girl I liked but thought I was just friends with until we went out for some food in my car and she started grabbing my cock on the drive back, and then told me to park somewhere secluded so we could bone in the back seat. I ended up dating her for 4 shitty years.

I broke up with that girl in 2012 and I'm now 29 and haven't had sex or a date since. I kissed one girl while we were both really fucked up at a party and then never saw her again, my friend's GF got in a fight with him, showed up at my place, and we were spooning in my bed with my hands down her pants before we decided it was fucked up and we needed to stop, and I thought I was going out with this one girl who kept asking me to come over to her place late at night until I tried to actually get her into bed and she shot me down and then hooked up with a new boyfriend the next week.
>>
>>25250341
if women dont dig you, you're not 9/10. maybe in looks you are, but you have to count your social aptitude and overall attractiveness in that score
>>
>>25250238
True dat. The only really useful thing I got out of it was an assistant for autists that helps me organize stuff for university and other tasks that are hard for people like me.

And yes, maybe I shouldn't label myself like that, because all that did was kill my self confidence more, since autists have literally no luck with women and also difficulty with getting employed. Basically I consider myself a defective product. But who here doesn't?
>>
>>25250332
I don't know, anon. It lets me do things IRL relatively anonymously. I can go parkouring like a moron without being afraid that people will bother for example. I've been thinking about going to a prostitute as well, and might just do that soon.
>>
>>25250412
lucky bastard, the only women I ever touched was my sister (oh god why) and I'm 23 now. People told me right and left that I'm so handsome and should work as a model, so I'd say I'm at least average looking, but that didn't amount to anything for I am socially retarded.
>>
>>25250414
How fucking new and stupid are you?
Are you serious? Holy shit
>>
>>25250414
Guess you're right in that respect... I should've been clearer. My face is a 9/10 and my body is otter-mode. I have a good personality, and have some hobbies, too. I guess my faults are being poor and my hatred of most people. I like you robots, though.
>>
File: 1450053166624.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450053166624.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>25247388

welpp
>>
File: article-shoot9-0524.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot9-0524.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
>>25250579
>I'm a 9/10. Why don't women like me?
>>
>>25250416
>True dat. The only really useful thing I got out of it was an assistant for autists that helps me organize stuff for university and other tasks that are hard for people like me.

Interesting. I confess I'm nearly completely ignorant when it comes to the practice of psychology. If it can actually provide assistance to people in the way you've described, maybe I should be a little less critical of it.

I did the whole therapist thing myself, off and on, for years. They all fired me. They all threw up their hands and told me there was no assistance they could provide. They could no longer treat me, less I become a liability. And I certainly do not want to be a liability.

So, well, I gave up on therapists. Being arrested by the Office of Mental Health, clapped in chains, and drugged probably contributed to that, I guess. But, long story short, I'm glad to see psychology actually providing help to some one. I look at psychology with a bit of a jaundiced eye. But I'm a product of my experiences, after all. Aren't we all?
>>
>>25250604
Well, at least you have something going for you if you can get your act together.
>>
>>25250633
Okay that sounds pretty bad, it can be hit or miss and some people I am acquainted with had similair experiences, but for me it certainly helped getting me through rock bottom.
>>
>>25250620
I'm not the dude who got all pissed. 9/10 guy here. No, I'm not some fucking Rodger-autist. I've had quite a few women interested in me, from ugly to average to hot. Most women are fucking crazy and just plain horrible. They do not think like the average, sensitive male. I could go on, but I'm sick as hell now... If anyone has questions, I will try to answer. If not, I'll leave you guys with this: Looks and personality for a guy are good, great even. But without "playing the game", i.e., hanging out with narcissistic fucks and vapid women, you will see it all for what it is, that is to say a biology party. Being rich helps, too. I'm poor, but went to a "mixed" college and the amount of narcissism from rich kids is insane.
>>
>>25250784
>But without "playing the game"
Yeah, this. Looks don't matter that much if you can figure this part out, and it gets harder the older you get because you start getting set in your ways.
>>
>>25250784

post a picture robot

original
>>
>>25250648
I've had girlfriends... They both left out of nowhere, used me, hurt me, all of it. The last one faked having cancer during the last few months of the relationship. I have my shit together, for the most part. I am confident I will succeed as the average middle-class American fuck, but let me tell you, it sucks. All of it. Women suck, and beta orbiters suck harder.
>>
>>25250575
It might sound lucky to you, I wouldn't call it luck for me. I regret all of them except the girl in Tokyo, she was adorable and really chill, and the only disappointment is that it never could have gone anywhere because I went home to America and she went back to Korea.

The first two girls were chubby and not cute, and the third was a physical 9/10 but a mental and emotional 1/10, and she completely tore me apart as often as she could and destroyed what little confidence and self-esteem I had, and I responded by stuffing my face with comfort food and drinking every day, which turned me from a fit 150lb into a 230lb fatass over the course of 3 years.

Now I'm not just lonely and horny like everybody else on here, but I have firsthand experience of what I'm missing to make it even more aggravating.
>>
>how does it feel?
it get better with years because you realize only retards get married.
pussy is literally the biggest bait in mankinds history. you pay for it, sometimes with everything you got.
the only reason pussy is hard to get is because someone is willing to pay for it, that's it, that is all - there is no catch.
and id like to add that intellectual people probably marry and have sex less for that reason alone
>>
>>25250781

Well, if it helped you surpass rock-bottom, then it justifies itself.

Unfortunately, being a selfish prick, I'm inclined to evaluate an institution based upon how it has affected me personally. If I was worthy to be called a human being, I'd call my prejudice characteristic of the human condition. So maybe I'm still a little bit human after all. Sure, only the nasty, mendacious bits are left. But that must count for something. Not necessarily something positive, of course.

Yes, being deprived of my freedom because I wanted help, because I was tired of living like less than a person, did not endear me to the doctors or their goons with tasers. But really, there's no help for me. I was silly to have expected anything else. They were doing their jobs and I got what I deserved.

It's nice to see psychology has something like a humane side to it. I've never experienced said humane side. But maybe that's as it should be.
>>
>>25247388
If being a wizard is so bad, then why don't you take steps to improve yourself? Why wallow in self-pity instead of effecting change?
>>
>>25250857
This keeps aborting my posts. I'm also sick in bed and can't timestamp now. Next thread like this, I will be there and post my timestamped pics and drop some of my knowledge.
>>
File: 1314057186921.png (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1314057186921.png
13 KB, 400x400
>>25246458

What does it feel like?

Feels like my life every day man.

>>25247388

You're right. I have a facial deformity. I've hardly and rarely been treated decently my entire life. Not to throw a pity party, but it shows how if one's face isn't what humans find attractive, the human can't even recognize it as another human. It's our lower instincts insulting our higher cognitive ability.

I resent women because women have attacked me in various ways simply for existing it seems. Taking away my homes, my jobs, my friends and my family members. They're so shallow they can't even stand you, HOWEVER they want their "beauty is only skin deep!" and "everyone is beautiful" mentality applied to THEM.

If you want to start down the road of misogyny, that's a good spot to think about.

You shouldn't blame yourself anon. You did NOT choose this, it's out of your control. Blame the people who can deliberately choose to treat you better and choose not to.
>>
>>25250866
I see, sorry for being so rude. I just can't imagine what this feels like as I am still on the other side of this metaphorical river and as they say the grass is always greener on the other side, so I would probably take everything that I could get, even if I would regret it afterwards.
>>
>>25250840
Yep. You get it. And money is super-important, too. All of my therapists do not get it.
>>
File: 1396414112298.png (1 MB, 551x1420) Image search: [Google]
1396414112298.png
1 MB, 551x1420
>>25248129
>>25248358
>>25250412

Is this all bait? Or are you just a retard?
>>
>>25250953
This question is for everyone in the thread, by the way.
>>
>>25250953
>If being a wizard is so bad, then why don't you take steps to improve yourself? Why wallow in self-pity instead of effecting change?

Excellent question!

What sorts of self-improvement do you advise, considering you know nothing about me?

I'm not trying to sound hostile, so I apologize if that's the way that question comes across. But you do realize that there are a few (VERY few) number of men who are born to die like me, right?

Those men are rare. Most men can lose weight, or improve their hygiene, or employ any of the other bits of advice so often given, and improve their lot. I'm not going to go into some diatribe about "normie advice" because that advice is actually valid for those men who just need to make some changes to help them acclimate. This accounts for the vast majority of men posting on this board. My beloved apprentices, you will NOT follow in my footsteps. Whether you believe it or not, you will not end up like me. Well, maybe one or two, perhaps. But even that is a generous estimate.

I am a wizard, son. I am exceptional. Not in a good way, to be very clear about it. I am rarer than rare. An aberration.

And yes, when I'm in my cups, I'll indulge in some self-pity. But that's the only sort of pity I find tolerable. Which is fortunate. Because that's the only type of pity I'll ever receive.
>>
>>25251136
I'm not him, but I'm the 9/10 guy (FYI, I hate saying that about me, but this is the chan and no one like tripfaggots). General rule of thumb: The hotter a girl is, the more "guy friends", beta orbiters and hot women are in her (very vast circle). I thought I met someone who was the whole package, but she her circle was what I just described. I fucking hated hearing about these people and being around them, which wasn't much, thankfully. It tore me up, but I put on a good face for most of the time. She left me out of nowhere (after faking cancer) and it stung like you wouldn't believe. I was and remain fucked up to a degree from that whole experience. Settle for an ugly or average sweet girl if you are so lucky.
tld; fuck people.
>>
>>25250934
Can't really say those cliche lines about everyone getting help at some point, because really, some people never get help and die a miserable death, but I sure hope you will find it someday and get to experience all those things you longed for
>>
>>25251236
>But you do realize that there are a few (VERY few) number of men who are born to die like me, right?

no, there are millions of guys like you
guys that can't adapt, or that guy that dosen't like drinking or that guys who have illness or communication problems or that guy with bad skin or that guy who is too quiet for his own good.

correct me if im wrong but its nearly impossible to accept woman after being rejected your entire life, you get used to being alone and you embrace that lifestyle
>>
>>25251132

>I resent women because women have attacked me in various ways simply for existing it seems. Taking away my homes, my jobs, my friends and my family members.

Women took away your homes, jobs, friends and family? Can you explain this, anon?
>>
>>25251236
>What sorts of self-improvement do you advise, considering you know nothing about me?
I can advise anything without knowing more about you--that's true.
>Most men can lose weight, or improve their hygiene, or employ any of the other bits of advice so often given, and improve their lot.
Why can't you do these things?
>>
>>25247993

There is no difference between 4 and 6 to women, all men below 8 is invisible to them.
>>
>>25251345
Can't advise*

Oops
>>
>>25251335
I can see a woman divorcing a guy, suing him for everything he's worth and lying about being raped or some serious abuse of some kind (mental or physical). It is extreme, but I'm very sure it does happen.
>>
>>25248020
>the robots here are too afraid to share their true judgements, as they don't want to hurt the feelings of who they consider brethren

kek no, this place has the most brutally honest rates ever. you're thinking about the thirsty niggas at soc.
>>
>>25250953
Would you ask this question a 10 year old? Because I've always been like this and most robots too. What self - improvement can change our personalities?
>>
>>25251392
True, for the most part. I guess I'm the minority that will give an extra point or two to the real mutants.
>>
>>25251312
>correct me if im wrong but its nearly impossible to accept woman after being rejected your entire life, you get used to being alone and you embrace that lifestyle

Well, I haven't gotten used to it yet. Perhaps it does get better for some men. It hasn't for me. And I don't anticipate it will. Jesus doesn't love me enough to allow that to happen.

>guys that can't adapt, or that guy that dosen't like drinking or that guys who have illness or communication problems or that guy with bad skin or that guy who is too quiet for his own good.

The vast majority of these men do not die as wizards. That's a myth on this board, but only one that survives because of the inexperience of the posters.

These types of men experience sexual affection. I know because I've lived long enough to know these flaws are NOT guarantees that one dies a wizard. One does not live the live of the mythical Chad, to be sure. But few people do.

Sure, these men are not juggling several women at once. They are not sought after by legions of women, are not the stuff of female fantasies. But who is a fantasy incarnate, really? With all their flaws and faults, they still experience life as most humans live it.

No, there are not millions of guys like me. And thank god for that. Because I would not wish this sort of life on anybody.
>>
girls care more about personality then looks or muscle. even my mom knows this sheesh
>>
>>25251469

I mean I got rated as a 6-7 while I'm a hideous fat ass. /soc/ is a weird place
>>
File: Binary_Sunset.png (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Binary_Sunset.png
1 MB, 1920x816
>>25251496
>girls care more about personality then looks or muscle. even my mom knows this sheesh

Wish mom was right
>>
>>25251442
>Because I've always been like this and most robots too.
Been like what? Depressed and melancholic? Just because you've always been a certain way doesn't mean you can't change yourself, even if changing yourself requires changing a core facet of your personality--something you've built your self upon.
>What self - improvement can change our personalities?
Your personality may not be the root problem. Change things about yourself and your personality will change accordingly. (Although this is a general statement; but it has to be for lack of specific information.)
>>
>>25251487
Maybe I missed this in your previous posts Wizard, but have you ever thought of going to a prostitute?
>>
>>25251345
>Why can't you do these things?

Once again, my original question stands. Why do you assume I need to do any of these things? After all, you know nothing about me. Why do you assume I'm slovenly or overweight? Most slovenly and overweight men are not wizards. You do realize this, right?
>>
>>25251528
mommas always right
>>
>>25251487
you are wrong, there are millions of guys like you.
if you think that by some magical way all people get marry under heaven and have kids just as planned you are wrong friend, things happen for everyone.
its just that people have this "path" that they set for themselves where they have this stable job and this but things never go as planned, some men like their money too much to part ways with it, others believe relationships only makes you weaker
>>
>>25251487
I think you underestimate how many millions, of men are in unhappy marriages/relationships, because they were forced to settle for the only (or least ugly/whatever) woman that would take them.
>>
>>25251588
cont. some guys are too ugly, some guys have really bad illness, some guys are too self aware, some guys are naturally depressing, some guys have no personality

my point is, woman will never lower their standards to anything i written on the above, autistic men with imperfection is the most disgusting thing for woman and there are millions of them
>>
>>25251528

you don't have a personality because you like video games and autist music you mongoloid fuck

your personality isn't what you consume but what you make

your mom WAS right, if you make yourself, make your life, make something as part of your profession, make yourself presentable, you will get women even if you look mediocre

instead you think that personality means you like WATCHING quirky movies, EXPERIENCING READY MADE VIDEO GAMES etc.

FUCK YOU for thinking you got a personality for consuming things others have made and having some half-formed opinion on them

be a fucking man and make something of yourself, that's what having a personality means.

That's what your mother meant, she just didn't expect you to be such a failure of a man after giving you everything you needed to succeed
>>
>>25251565
Why do you assume that I assume you're slovenly and overweight? Remember: I know nothing about you. So why don't you clue me in to your problems? Why are you a wizard? And don't give me some bullshit purple prose when you explain it.
>>
>>25251637

Calm down you fucking autist.
>>
I don't mind. The life of suffering we share is in fact only a special manner of divine election; what it deprives our souls in carnal wages, its pangs may render more than balanced in our coffers, as higher orders of beauty and providence --if only we acquiesce to its totality. Pain is the true substrate of all aesthetic vision.
>>
>>25251620

>woman will never

you are an autistic manchild thinking that perfect looking women would go for someone with huge issues

you obviously don't mean all women, you can just look at married couples and see mediocre women with mediocre men

but for WHATEVER retarded FUCKING reason you think that you are above these women and deserve to be handed an 8-9/10 woman despite the serious flaws you mentioned

YOU are what's wrong
>>
>>25251539
>Been like what? Depressed and melancholic?
No, simply shy, beta, introverted, pussy, coward - whatever you wanna call it.
>your personality--something you've built your self upon
Personality is created by genes and environment - you really think these kids, you know which one, you remember them from school, choose to act this way?
And before you call me a self - defeating faggot, I'll say that I've actually did a lot improving over the years - but even that I manage to fake my way to the normie world, so at least they're not treating me like an autist, it's just constant lies and pretending. I am still the way I've always been and no matter what I do, my thoughts, anxieties are cemented in my mind.
>>
>>25251699
i never said perfect looking woman
but fuck me ill never marry someone whom im not attracted in the least, whats the fucking point.
the world population is overblown as it is might as well be married for a reason
>>
>>25251637

That's a lot of projection fampai, I have outdoorsy hobbies and didn't played a single game in 5 years. I played drums since I was 12, have a band that I play some gigs with, have my own translation agency. It's just I'm ugly and fucked up in the head a bit(can't think positively about anything). All I heard from women was "if only you were more attractive".
>>
>>25251641
>Why are you a wizard?

Because I am a male virgin over the age of 30.

I'm not trying to be flippant. Honestly. But I'm not really sure what more I can offer you beyond the definition.

I could say I'm fat. I'm not fat. Quite the contrary. But even if I were, plenty of fat men have sexual relationships that don't involve prostitutes.

I could say I am filthy, that I stink of shit, and piss and sweat. I don't. But plenty of men who stink of shit and piss and sweat have had sexual relationships.

I could say that I'm terrified of women. That I'm awkward. I'm not. The vast majority of my friends (back in those halcyon days when I had friends) were women. But plenty of men who are awkward around women have had sexual experiences.

>And don't give me some bullshit purple prose when you explain it.

Well, that's not very nice. What makes my prose bullshit and purple?
>>
>>25251699
I don't want a 8/10 woman I just want someone that clicks with me.even gingivitis girl.
>>
>>25251699
Not him, but calm down and STOP SCREAMING. You sound like a total fucking autist. Do you not get that most people wish they had a different life, especially lonely/unlucky guys? Do you not get that they congregate here to bitch about it (rightfully or not)? Short of it is, many are unhappy and this is a place to vent about it or something. You have nothing to do but post poorly, in caps and come off as a complete autist idiot. Go away.
>>
>>25251773
>simply shy, beta, introverted, pussy, coward - whatever you wanna call it
Okay, so change it. Fake it 'til you make it. Just act like the person whom you want to be--it's that simple.
>>
>>25251791
at least you don't fall asleep when talking to woman
you have more chance than i do,good luck
>>
File: Cheatahs - Controller.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cheatahs - Controller.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
I just remind myself that "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting". The physical pleasure of sex would be amazing, but it's very fleeting, losing my virginity wouldn't help - having a taste of that pleasure might make me into a supplicative, pathetic 'nu-male' type that I see all around me.

I believe that God is aware of my desire for love, and he'll fulfill it - perhaps at the resurrection of the dead.
>>
>>25251849
>at least you don't fall asleep when talking to woman

No, not at all. Sure some women are boring. Some people in general are boring. I've had some truly great conversations with women.

Wizard though I am, I've never gotten the whole misogyny meme. Just because women don't want to have sex with me doesn't make them terrible. Just normal people with a modicum of taste.
>>
>>25251814

Fuck off you mongoloid shitstain, did I fucking trigger you by saying you don't deserve a woman for free if you unattractive, unproductive and unwilling to change?

You're a piece of human shit

>>25251788

>I played drums and a few gigs
>a translation agency

wow you sound very fucking interesting

a translation agency, literally a business for copying shit others have already made

and playing other people's music, wow that's also great for impressing your classmates but this is the real world mate, that's a very unproductive endeavor don't act like because you get 4 people to play classic rock songs with you' suddenly got an interesting personality
>>
>>25251791
>Because I am a male virgin over the age of 30.
Being facetious won't help.
>I'm not trying to be flippant. Honestly. But I'm not really sure what more I can offer you beyond the definition.
You can tell me what factors you think contributed to your wizardhood.
>I could say I'm fat. I'm not fat. Quite the contrary.
So you're at a healthy weight? Do you lift? Are you a skeleton?
>But even if I were, plenty of fat men have sexual relationships that don't involve prostitutes.
Irrelevant.
>I could say I am filthy, that I stink of shit, and piss and sweat. I don't.
So you have good hygiene? Do you dress well? Do you take good care of yourself?
>But plenty of men who stink of shit and piss and sweat have had sexual relationships.
Irrelevant.
>I could say that I'm terrified of women. That I'm awkward. I'm not.
Good, so you have no reason not to approach women. Unless you do, in which case you should say why.
>The vast majority of my friends (back in those halcyon days when I had friends) were women.
That sounds either troubling or like a missed opportunity. Maybe both.
>But plenty of men who are awkward around women have had sexual experiences.
Completely. Fucking. Irrelevant. We're talking about you--not others.
>>
>>25251885
im a misogynist because woman have really bad attitude towards things like money sharing,keeping touch and the worst of all is that they think they deserve "x" amount of something. if they need to get up on their asses and hookup for themselves they won't do it even if they don't get anything for themselves. how many woman spontaneously call a guy on a phone asking him for a date.
also being surrounded by a hoard of yesman people that keep approving everything is even worse
>>
File: 1241744039073.jpg (105 KB, 388x275) Image search: [Google]
1241744039073.jpg
105 KB, 388x275
>>25251335

>Homes

I've gotten kicked out of three different places I was living because a woman didn't want me there, although she did it through the male involved. One was my ex-step mom who wouldn't let me even stay at my dads over the breaks for college and couldn't stay in the dorms so I ended up on the street for Christmas and Thanksgiving a couple times. I had a roommate who started dating a single mother and then I got dragged out of bed in the middle of the night by our other shitty roommates and him (We had 6 people living in this house and only me and my friend were paying rent. They kept charging me for $100-200 extra a month and getting pissed when I refused to pay more than I agree with when I moved in.) They literally said "You're going to fucking leave so SHE and her kid can move in!" So they kicked out the only other person paying rent and the landwhale abusive, single mother ended up cheating on him. They tried to get me to move back in six months later when their bills were getting shut off.

>Inb4 you must be a shitty roommate!

All the places I've lived with where it's just me and another guy, I've never gotten kicked out. Roommate and I have a good relationship and they want me to stick around.

>Jobs

Every time I've ever lost a job it's been because of a fat woman. Directly. Also every place that ever fired me went out of business shortly after so it goes to show what they knew. Most of the time it was because a woman flat out lied. I know this because former coworkers will come out and tell me about it later.

>Friends and Family

Similar pattern here. We're friends and then a girl comes in the picture and suddenly we're not friends anymore, it's understandable and happens to all guys but it's hilarious when they call you up crying because she cheated on them or is being a huge cunt to them. The girlfriends cut me out because I'm the only male friend who isn't going to tell them to be a white knight.
>>
It makes me feel good to know that I'm not some desperate woman crazy walking penis and testicles monstrosity who places all the importance of life in thrusting a flesh pole into a wet hole until said pole spits out white goo.
>>
Reading this thread reminds me of how I'm the epitome of a failed human being.

>skinny skeleton
>any form of exercise makes me feel sick
>problems breathing
>walking up stairs is enough to put me out of breath
>crooked face
>terrible vision
>crooked eyes makes my vision slanted even with glasses
>absolutely no energy
>quit all hobbies due to lack of energy
>preform only the most basic tasks required to keep me alive
>have motivation to do things, just feel too tired to do them
>all my joints are crooked
>my legs hurt from walking
>face feels wrong, constant tension in bone
>all teeth crooked
>tiny chin
>missing teeth + cracked teeth
>have no clue how to interact with people due to growing up online on various BBS's
>massive forehead
>balding
>wagecuck

Fuck my shit up.
>>
>>25251823
Beeee urself anon, but don't bee urself
>>
>>25251978
Please tell me you don't believe all women are like that. Certainly there're a bunch of shit-tier women, but there's also a lot who are perfectly reasonable.

Maybe you're just looking at the popular ones and seeing they're like that. Regardless, the misogynist attitude os self fulfilling and won't actually get you anywhere even if it's "right"
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x400
>>25252055
That's a strong argument.
>>
>>25252086
i believe roughly 87% of the woman are like that, and soon to be more because of yesman culture telling them waiting & praying for the right guy is the right thing to do
>>
File: 1259126344134.jpg (7 KB, 198x212) Image search: [Google]
1259126344134.jpg
7 KB, 198x212
>>25252026

Ran out of room but I need to add -- I'm a robot. We all know what that means. I generally like to keep to myself although I'm pretty fun and social when I get dragged out. So I'm not going out of my way to do anything negative towards these women. It's all passive aggressive on their part too. Never once do they say they have a problem with me to my deformed face.

Nope.

They just tell every single person behind my back or go on Facebook with it. So I didn't even know there was a problem until the male involved comes at me with this fake, over blown non-issue that's she brought up. Later when said males dick isn't getting touched by her anymore, he usually admits her cunty behavior.
>>
>>25252026

Thanks for posting, anon.

I've personally lost jobs due to women, and in Australia - every single major corporation and all government literally just give women jobs for free, which necessarily implies they're denying men these opportunities.

If anything, though, my experiences (and yours too) shouldn't make us misogynists... it's more like... women are the lesser beings, and then there are these mangina males who feed them. It's a sort of dynamic of male patheticness combined with female evil. I know this realisation helped me be less bitter, anyway.
>>
>>25252113
Why would the number rise? If nothing else it seems like single income households are less viable now than they have been in the past. Falling wages, rising costs of living and all that.

I honestly don't know because I don't give a shit, but it feels strange to me that trashy women would increase in a world in which they need jobs.
>>
>>25251952
>You can tell me what factors you think contributed to your wizardhood.

There is only one factor that matters, and that is women simply don't find me attractive.

Once again, I'm not trying to be facetious. I'm really not. All I know is that I've reached a certain age and have not had an experience that the vast majority of men my age have had.

You mention the missed opportunity situation with regard to those days when most of my friends were women. But friendship is friendship. These friends just happened to have genitalia different from mine. That didn't mean they found me attractive. And they obviously did not. No interest was expressed. Because I'm not an attractive man. Obviously. By definition. I am a wizard, after all.

You claim all of those extreme examples, the men who stink of shit, the men who are awkward, the men who are monstrously obese, and so forth, are irrelevant. But those examples are quite relevant. Those men, for all of their unattractive qualities, were men that some woman still found attractive. They had SOMETHING that made them worthwhile in the eyes of some woman. For all of those flaws I've described, they still had some attractive quality.

I obviously lack that elusive attractive quality. And I cannot create it ex nihilo. Not even God can create something from nothing.

Perhaps I am quite ugly. That would go a long way to explain a lot.
>>
>>25252043
And it sure makes me feel good to know that I'm not some narcissistic, vapid walking incubator with tits, mentally and physically inferior monstrosity who places all the importance of life in getting attention, sex, companionship, money, support and children from said crazy walking and talking penis monstrosity, until said monstrosity's "pole spits out white goo."

3/10 for making me reply to this shit bait, but seriously, fuck you if you're some cunt. Do you not know what biology and/or society are?
>>
>>25252026
>lost my job due to a fat woman.
are you me? iv been in job interview and talked with this woman about the job, she said i don't look like someone who can fit in this job environment despite not saying why. then she says she "might" call me on Saturday to keep me on the edge.
she ended up calling and i gave 0 fucks about it, not gonna work with some bitch that constantly doubt me for no reason
later when i visited the store she sounded pissed like she didn't have anyone behind the counter that day
>>
>>25252315
That sucks, dude. And not to rub salt in the wound or anything, but employers saying they "might" call or get back to you is somewhat abusive.
>>
>>25252303
>Do you not know what biology and/or society are?
Do you know what spirituality, love, charity and God are? OP is making out that sex is this hugely important thing, but there are other things which are more important.
>>
>>25252266
>Why would the number rise?
because being a woman/a pretty woman ALIVE in 2016 is fucking glorious
>>
>>25252356
she constanty went "WE DON'T KNOW IF WE NEED ANYONE ON THAT DAY, THERE IS UNCERTAINTY IF WE NEED MORE EMPLOYEES BUT MAYBE IF "x" AND "y" ALIGN IT WILL WORK OUT

no thanks, either you need employees or not.
>>
>>25252373
>God

You can stop posting forever.
>>
>>25252298
damn senpai, it's like you don't even want to change
>>
>>25252373
I'm sure he wouldn't mind love and a relationship. too, right? Love, like you said. Guys can volunteer for charities and causes, but to substitute that in place of sex is just not gonna happen for most people. Men or women. We are rational animals, we can think and do sciency shit, but at the end of the day we all want to fuck. You have to be autistic or some asshole if you can't see how some would want what many have easily. OP doesn't sound like some whiny, disillusional Rodger, he sounds like a ton of guys who are down on their luck. Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and a bio textbook. Look up the former and buy the latter. And fuck you for bringing God into this. Weakest bullshit Christian nonsense I've read as of recent.
>>
>>25252452

I'm not even sure what it is I'm supposed to change.

That's kind of my point.

And even if I identified what makes me so much worse than the vast majority of all other men, I'm having a hard time believing I could change in such a way that would make me acceptable.
>>
>>25252438
Yea, been there. These cunts in managerial positions get off on shafting the average guy. They will hire their friends, or people their friends know, usually.
>>
>>25252493
only that woman can hold their libido down for years as opposed to men

it is scientifically proven that men have 3 times sex drive of woman so its not like woman are being held against the wall in that regard
>>
>>25246458
wtf it's like theyre implying his body isnt good enough, or am i just super skellie? he looks fit to me

inb4 fat people saying hes a twig
>>
>>25247388
i commend you for your dubs my wizard friend
>>
>>25252493
If men practiced self control they wouldn't be griping so much about their lusts.
>>
>>25252571
You're sort of siding with my argument. Better suppression of the sex drive does not equal moral fortitude, however. And, um, I think most of the people have been suppressing their sex drives quite well. My point is, the average guy has it tough enough, the below-average guy even worse. If you couple that with mental illness, physical illness, poverty, or any other number of conditions, life for them becomes a hell of a lot harder. Even average women afflicted with one or some of the above have it way easier than guys. I'm not blaming women for being women, but society really has something wrong with it when it comes to mental health/wellbeing for men. We are apes in clothes and the society that we've constructed is a more-or-less evolved version of caveman days.
>>
>>25252642
You suck and so do your "arguments". I'm done replying to you. Actually read what I wrote.
>>
>>25252624
Well, it is nice to see that, for all of my flaws, at least I have accomplished something.
>>
File: 1259378378772.jpg (80 KB, 688x547) Image search: [Google]
1259378378772.jpg
80 KB, 688x547
>>25252161
>>25252315

If you need a more objective example, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

It's Based Stossel talking about Halo Effect -- the actual real, documented, studied phenomena of people projecting positive qualities onto good looking people and negative qualities onto bad looking people.

It specifically uses the work place too. Good looking guy/girl interviews for job? HIRED ON THE SPOT! Average looking person "Uuuhh... we'll call you..." It sucks in the dating market sure, but this shit SHOULD NOT be tolerated in the work place because you're livihood. Some of us can't make an honest fucking living because some people are too shallow to realize we're actually capable of being productive while not being a sexy, sex-haver who people want to have sex with.

>mfw watching this in real life all the time.
>>
>>25246458
>sex
>a need as basic as breathing or eating

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25246458
I'm starting to think many of us spend too much time identifying with our "virginity" and believing we are cursed as undesirable to every woman, and should end our lives. Not much unlike this guy here: >>25247388

I'm pretty much the only person out of my entire group of friends who has never had a real girlfriend and has never had sex. Every other guy I know well enough has had (or currently has) at least one girlfriend. And on a normal day, I don't really feel so ugly or unwanted that no girl could ever conceive of being with me.

In HS, I had a girl actually offer to be an FWB. Back then I was incredibly naive so I told her she should do it with somebody she really loves and cares about. I had no idea back then, how horny and desperate she was to lose our virginity together. It's really silly but that's what happened. Since then I've had a couple of girls 'approach' me but it never materialized for a variety of reasons. Oh, and the girl who offered FWB married this other guy, and apparently they've never been able to have sex because of her "anxiety". So who knows, maybe I dodged a real bullet there.
>>
>>25253193

Here's the thing, though.

You've more or less described your virginity as voluntary. And that makes a huge difference. Trust me. It means that women still find you desirable. Sure, for one reason or another, you've not taken women up on their offers. But those offers exist. There are women who find you attractive.

Contrast that with the situation of the pathetic, autistic piece of garbage you cited.

>unlike this guy here: >>25247388

This is a man who has never had a FWB sort of situation offered. Because he is repulsive. I know, because he is me. He obsesses over his virginity because he has no way of escaping it save for hiring a prostitute who will grit her teeth and suffer having sex with such a repulsive piece of garbage because it means she can afford her next meal (or fix, let's be honest). Not a great feeling, I'd imagine. Which is why I've never considered hiring a prostitute myself.

Virginity isn't a huge deal if you're young and you know you can abandon it whenever you'd like.

Knowing you'll die without ever having an option is a slightly different situation.
>>
>>25253401

if you're so deep in the abbys, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>25253498

Survival instinct, my friend! Survival instinct, pure and simple. I described it earlier in this thread, but it's a weird little demon on your back. Whipping you and driving you forward. It's a gibbering, demented little imp that makes next to no sense when you consider it rationally. But those lashes are pretty intimate and immediate. You respect something so intense. And so you keep marching, even if you know there's nothing waiting for you at the end of the line.
>>
>>25253401
I don't know man. Without a face or personality to attach to your post I have no idea what you're like. I used to think I was exactly like you. I thought -no, I KNEW - I was destined to be alone. Everything was bad. That girl who wanted FWB? She apparently was "taking pity on me", or so she said after I rejected her. And I believed her. I also believed that me being here and relating to the posts here was a pretty clear sign of my future.

Lately I'm a little skeptical though. I think maybe everyone here should be a little skeptical. I thought most people here prided themselves on being skeptical and not just blindly accepting things - this is the perfect chance to do that. I mean yeah, you have your moments where you beat yourself up over a bad relationship or being a beta with a girl you like. But then you realize that people who who are vastly different from you, people who are 'uglier' than you and shit, can get girls. Sure, maybe there is some fundamental thing that needs to be in place for that to happen, but I'm not sure that any guy is beyond hope. I say any guy because I mean it. Even if you're a 30+ KHV, you still have a chance.

For the record I'm still a virgin and lonely on most nights. Hard to say if it's a choice or not. I can't be certain that, of the girls who have shown interest, that anything would've happened if I hadn't rejected them outright. I'd still have to use "Game", otherwise I'd end up with a bad date and no call back, let alone a chance for sex.
>>
File: 1445156716762.jpg (38 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
1445156716762.jpg
38 KB, 500x573
>>25250784

can attest to 9/10 bro, as I'm 9/10 as well. I was chad in high school by standards here(girls asked ME out, always got preferential treatment, etc.) , I was just good natured(clueless and sheltered), and didnt know SHIT about dating so I didnt fuck until I was 19

but its like girls/women change too

most girls my age would look at me as if I should have been an abortion, but girls younger, and older always want the dick, I'm just really fucked up inside due to disney brainwashing, and the actual reality of women to take advantage

but it is happening bros

I got a better job. I got a sweet car from working my wageslave job. I was always considered good looking, and ripped, I'm just not tall.

the girls that were playing hard to get, are starting to come around. some have visited me at work, and want me to notice them/message them, but i dont out of fear of feeding their worthless egos

this is some evil shit, and it really makes me sad. im still going to pump and dump them for ignoring me when i was decent
>>
>>25253563

What are the goals for the rest of your life?
>>
>>25253601
>Even if you're a 30+ KHV, you still have a chance.

I appreciate the sentiment, but unless I resorted to hiring a prostitute, I have no chance.

I have a feeling you're a good deal younger than I am. As you grow older, things change. Before 2017 comes round, you'll no longer be one of us virgins. I can tell. Call it my wizard magic. And God bless you for it! I'd never wish that kind of life on an enemy, much less a stranger.

Men like me are different. Not in a good way. The special snowflake meme is not appropriate. Because special snowflakes are unique and beautiful, and to be treasured for their beauty. Consider men like me special in the same way freaks are special. Our worth solely comes from our ability to be laughed at, to be milked for some good schadenfreude. Not ideal, but I suppose it's nice to know I've been of some use.

I am a virgin, yes. But I've also never had a date in my life. I've been friends with many women, but not a single one has looked at me with anything even approaching desire.

Fellows like me live in a different world. It's a nasty, ugly world. It's a secret world most men may glance at from time to time, some may even visit, but very few will ever live in.

Once again, thank God! The idea of there being more than a handful there is a monstrous idea indeed.
>>
>>25247388
>>25250953
God bless, wise sage
>>
>>25253807
>God bless, wise sage

If He did, it would be for the first time.
>>
>>25250784
i refuse to believe american woman are as bad as guys here describe

i mean, it can't be that bad

im EU fag, you can find all types of girls here, from vapid cunt's to really introverted ones.
>>
>>25253655

and why are you here?
>>
>>25253802
I see.

Well, I'm 23, so yeah younger. But not that much younger and I'm starting to 'settle' with my virginity. Not that I really care for it, but it's happened. People I know seem to insist that I'll meet somebody, and I want to think that's a good sign, but deep down I feel like what it really means is "I'm not attractive enough to be wanted by a striking majority of women". I could easily go months, even years, without getting any female interest...it's happened before and it's happening now.

That comment about having female friends with zero interest is worrying even, because that's how I feel too. Lots of female friends, no interest from any of them. ...or not. Remember, the skepticism thing - it's a possibility that some of those girls have liked you and you just didn't notice. Even in that 40 year old virgin movie, the guy was getting female attention. He was clueless and awkward, but that's different from being "universally undesired by women"

I still don't get what could be so bad about you that no women want you. But I'm not sure how I'd know anyways, since I am pretty much in the same spot, and am not totally against the idea of me becoming a 'wizard' as well.
>>
Hey Wizard, have you ever had a female friend?

I'm a 23yo KV apprentice that had close to 0 contact with women in my life.
>>
File: 1448579437128.gif (1 MB, 293x200) Image search: [Google]
1448579437128.gif
1 MB, 293x200
>>25253903

>hurr what is a REAL robot guise

because unlike you, i worked while being a robot, instead of completely wallowing in self pity about the newly discovered info i had realized

i posted to let you know its all real. alpha fucks, beta bux is real. every man here should be okay somewhat okay with dying alone, and thats what im feeling. thats why i posted

why do i want someone that is only gonna serve to make me miserable? unless you are chad, you literally have NO chance at finding a girl who will just like you for you.

just work to improve your own lives. the women will come anyway
>>
>>25253988
>Even in that 40 year old virgin movie, the guy was getting female attention. He was clueless and awkward, but that's different from being "universally undesired by women"

I've seen that movie. It made me sick. I actually went home after seeing it (alone, of course) and vomited. I was about 24 at the time.

That movie got so much wrong. I'm too drunk to go into any detail, but it was simply the idea you stated: that he was actually desirable to women, but was oblivious to it. It's a nice fantasy, but it's just that: a fantasy.

You have to be incredibly undesirable to reach the status of wizard involuntarily. That is the reality in contrast to the fantasy.

>I could easily go months, even years, without getting any female interest...it's happened before and it's happening now.

Months and years. Now, recall what I said about men looking into that nasty world of the wizard, or even visiting it. That's what you've described. Men like me go their entire lives without that interest. That interest has never happened, and will never happen. That's what it means to live in the wizard world. Glimpsing into it, visiting it, are terrible. But living in it, being damned to it...it's so much worse.

>I still don't get what could be so bad about you that no women want you.

I'm not a woman, so I can't speak on their collective behalf. Perhaps I'm just very ugly. But when all is said and done, the reason matters little. It's the end result that has any significance. And it's not a very nice way to end one's story.
>>
>>25254064
>Hey Wizard, have you ever had a female friend?

Sure have! As I mentioned in previous posts, back in college, most of my friends were women.

But they were simply that. They were friends. I wasn't friend-zoned, there wasn't unrequited love for them. I talked and spent time with them, that's it. They just happened to have different genitalia.
>>
>>25254163

but you didn't worked, you are chad by nature. I'm not chad by nature, i'm ugly, women hates me. i already know alpha fux beta bux, but i come here as a catharsis for my ressentiments to genetics and halo effect, and to look if there are still people like me out there, nature born losers. But then you come, and bragg about how great is your life, and how people of your surrounds loves you because of your good looks. So i ask you please if you can stop making me feel like shit.
>>
>>25253193

>I'm starting to think many of us spend too much time identifying with our "virginity" and believing we are cursed as undesirable to every woman, and should end our lives.

Agreed! I've been thinking about this a lot. The more comfortable I get with my virginity the more I feel like I'm playing this character and it's my schtick. It becomes harder to lose.
>>
>>25254453

how do you know I have not worked? ive had shitty overnight stocking jobs since i was 17

my life is pretty shit too. I dont want to fuck old ladies, and teenagers. I want a mate, but I cannot find one despite being "chad"

its like you didnt read any of my "bad" qualities that women find "bad", and you are just seeing that I'm confirming my life is getting better not because of some roastie whore, but because of myself

its like you arent seeing where i question myself as to why i would want these types of people around me, when they arent there to make me happy, and wont let me try to make them happy.

its like you are wallowing in self pity, and you are trying to make it seem like my fault by me sharing

fuck you, and stop being envious
>>
>>25254710

i can't believe someone like you exist, you got right in this thread probably 15 guys that will never experience any kind of relationship whit someone of the opposite sex, and you say you had it bad, because THAT SPECIAL PRINCESS STILL DIDN'T APPEAR. FUCK YOU MAN. Not even ugly girls treated me fine, i already give up on woman, and you come and tell me that you have teens that want to fuck you, but you don't want them, you want a soulmate. You are like a extreme distorted version of elliot rodgers.

oh, and about the job, try being a contractor and FUCKING ARGENTINA, Little bitch.
>>
>>25246458
Lol at thinking he doesn't doesn't lift to get to ottermode. He lifts. Just not heavy
>>
>>25255063

I love how you assume i've never been rejected. or that I'm looking for a "soul mate", and not just a "mate" who I can have safe, non STD ridden sex with. teens can get you put in jail over dumb shit, and old women have their own objectives

you really are just a piece of shit if NO ONE wants you, and that probably has a lot to do with how you really are

dont blame me for sharing my success in the face of failure, because you cant(wont) own yours and change it positively

post face/body if you are so fucked up, and arent just a lazy entitled POS
>>
>>25249329
maybe its not just the "gift of gab"
maybe those guys have a higher emotional iq than you
maybe they listen as much as you think they talk
>>
>>25246458
It Feels bad
>>
>>25252521
So you have a deformity or bad proportions (facially) that cannot be fixed by any known method (plastic surgery, diet, exorcise, ect)?

I have a huge head and there is basically nothing that I can do to improve my situation.

I could be a wizard in the making.
>>
>>25255146

>I love how you assume i've never been rejected. or that I'm looking for a "soul mate", and not just a "mate" who I can have safe, non STD ridden sex with. teens can get you put in jail over dumb shit, and old women have their own objectives

Look man, in these places there are people that not only can't get love, but that are totally ostracized. You will never feel that. You will never understand. Because as you already stated you were and are chad(>>25253655)

>you really are just a piece of shit if NO ONE wants you, and that probably has a lot to do with how you really are

I'm not a piece of shit, I'm just ugly

>dont blame me for sharing my success in the face of failure, because you cant(wont) own yours and change it positively
>dont blame me for sharing my success in the face of failure

So you actually came here to brag. great mate. You just finded the perfect place to brag about your success, the place were all the hopeless and suicidal persons unite to share their despair and sadness

>because you cant(wont) own yours and change it positively

This is the same as b ur self. If you got a physical trait that you cant change, you cant change it. If youre short, ugly, desfigured, morbibly obese, bald, have a small penis, you are asian,have an illness or you have a social patology, You are fucked, and all this thread is the proof of that. Want scientific research have this >>25253169

But at the end i lend you an advice, why dont you go to facebook and talk with some of your pretty friends, they for sure will fall in love in the blink of an eye
>>
>>25249329
Status>everything
You will never achieve social status without sociability.
>>
This is a fantastic thread, thanks to wizbro and the ones talking to him. Thank you all.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.