[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suck my cock, every last drop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: samus dick).jpg (498 KB, 738x1016) Image search: [Google]
samus dick).jpg
498 KB, 738x1016
suck my cock, every last drop
>>
y-you too mistress
>>
Why do her tits have whiskers?
>>
>prffy, swolen, high-flow tidied
Diamonds right now tbqh
>>
>>25241539
Futasuit Samus was one of my first genuine faps as a teenager.

So that kinda explains how fucked my fetishes became since then.
>>
Anything for you, Samus
>>
>You will never suck on her lactating breasts while she pounds your ass
;_;
>>
File: be6f1.jpg (53 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
be6f1.jpg
53 KB, 600x546
>Samus has a bigger cock than you
>>
>samus will never force you to worship her cock
>you will never lose yourself in her sweat coated armpits and feet
>she will never sit on your face while you obediently lick her ass and pussy
>you will never call her mistress while on all fours, ready to do her bidding
It's not fair
>>
>>25242631
>YWN be used as one of many sex slaves by futa Samus during her conquests
>YWN have your cell door open every couple of days, hoping you trained your boypussy enough to take her massive cock without crying like a bitch like last time
>YWN sit in the afterglow of a great 4 hour sex session with Samus patting your head and telling you you performed admirably, just barely eaking out a "Thank you, Mistress" as required of your training
>Your ass will never be sore for days straight because of Samus's magnificent boypussy pounding
>YWN be brought to orgasm just at the sight of Samus walking by your cage, out of misplaced anticipation
>Your ass will never be stretched out by at least 5 inches by her girth
>YWN by broken as a man, or hell, even as a human, constantly craving her cock juice in your mouth and ass

Why live, etc. That was fun to write, though!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.