[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you spend your mornings, robots? Just curious. You have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: 1450693447160.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450693447160.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
How do you spend your mornings, robots? Just curious.

You have any habits? Rituals? It's fine if you don't. Just share what your morning is normally like.

Me, I wake up, roll a D20 and based on the roll,I sorta guess how my luck is gonna be. I also go for a run so I can watch the sun rise from a hill near a highway I live by.

It's really nice.
>>
File: 1348882927541.png (440 KB, 680x519) Image search: [Google]
1348882927541.png
440 KB, 680x519
I'm a creature of the night.
>>
>>25233513
>How do you spend your mornings
shitpost and vidya for a couple more hours, then go to sleep when I'm tired enough to fall asleep before starting a terrible chain of thought
>>
>wake up, stay in bed until I get tired of it
>get something too eat, make plans for the day
>>
Nothing fancy. I just turn off the alarm (usually for the third time), roll off the mattress (my bed broke a couple of years ago), climb to my computer chair, check if my bots are still running okay, gather the courage to take a shower and get ready to leave.
>>
>>25233513
OP here, figured I'd put up some tunes. I just want to chill in a thread right now. Everyone feel free to do so as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUH9S44D1BM
Guess what I'm watching. lol
>>25233578
Night is also cool. What do you do? Sulk around, slash tires? I used to do that. Shit was mad fun.
>>25233610
Sounds like a normal answer.
>>25233615
What do you normally eat, man?
>>25233625
Bots?

Mind expanding on that?
>>
Lately I've actually been getting up in the mornings so I have a real morning routine now.
I get up between 7 and 8, smoke a little pot, take a shower, then cook breakfast and make tea or coffee. By the time I've eaten breakfast I'm sober and I can go and get things done. Or try to.
>>
>>25233513
Looking at a sunrise would just remind me of how I should have reacted to it, appreciating it, or thinking about it, or letting it evoke a memory, of which nothing happens. Why should I witness reminders of my inferiority?
>>
>>25233663
I have some bots on online games to generate in-game currency that I can trade for real money. The money is not bad, but I do spend a lot on VPS. But it's better than living off NEETbux. But dealing with people is kind of a pain in the ass. (besides, this activity isn't exactly "legal")
>>
File: 1442017075864.gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
1442017075864.gif
208 KB, 354x534
>>25233768
I've been thinking about setting something like that up in OSRS actually. What games are you doing it on currently and how much did it cost you money/time-wise to set up the VPSes and get everything automated?

If you don't mind me asking of course :)
>>
>>25233701
>tea or coffee
>not just coffee
You failed the man test, anon.
>>25233739
Oh come on, anon. I didn't ask what you saw when you looked at the sun, just what you do in the morning.

Or is that just a roundabout way of saying you're not a morning person? Can't tell.

Anyway, like a sunrise isn't a something deep or anything. I like it because it's warm, pretty, and simple. It's really hard to NOT like, you know?
>>25233768
Aww man, that sounds kinda cool. Although I'm guessing that's not really the case, huh?

How much do you normally pull in, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Trying to get into the habit of showering right when I wake up because I literally will not do it if I go right for the internet.
>>
>>25233821
Half the world was conquered because men wanted tea. I'd say tea passes the man test.
>>
>Wake up
>Make coffee
>Coffee it's too hot
>Shitpost while waiting for the coffee to be less hot
>Shitpost 30 minutes stright
>Coffee is cold now
JUST
>>
>>25233880
I don't want to sound rude, but how do you go NOT showering? Showering feels GREAT. It's one of those few things you can do that takes almost no effort, you just stand in the water and shut down.

Plus, not taking showers feels awful. Everything is sticky. Do you just forget? Is that the case? I could understand then.
>>25233938
I understand that.

However, I am extremely biased and while I may acknowledge that, I still will say you're wrong.

Men drink coffee. Black. Out of mugs.

God intended the world to be so.
>>
>>25233990
Sorry, forgetting to post tunes, here is some more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b-i0XknSnM
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 200x171
I get up, make some cereal or whatnot, eat it in my bed in silence, take a real nice long hot shower, get dressed, and then start my day.

If the rest of your day is shit, atleast be able to say your morning was quiet and relaxing, anons.
>>
>>25233990

>I don't want to sound rude, but how do you go NOT showering?
>asking this on /r9k/ of all places

kek

really though I am quite a lazy bastard.
>>
>>25234018
This fucking guy gets it.

Mornings belong to you, guys. You gotta make them count and make them special.
>>
>>25233663
>Night is also cool. What do you do? Sulk around, slash tires? I used to do that. Shit was mad fun.

I used to just drive around and sip iced coffee. See everyone else doing things and try to feel it vicariously.

Now, I just sit in my room since driving has lost it's appeal over the years
>>
>>25234037
Yeah, I know, it's retarded to ask, but I still figured I would. I never understood how most other robots don't shower. It's the fucking best.

Get a good soap? Warm water? Nothing but nice smells and steam everywhere, fucking amazing.
>>25234064
Walking is good too, Anon. Driving is fun, but some adventures can only be had on foot. Have you done that as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEhMjZGJQ-Y
More music. Only hipsters and faggots hate AC/DC
>>
wake up (can't wake up)
roll around because sun hits my room in morning and its uncomfortable
usually have morning wood most days so i sit there with uncomfortable boner and heat while trying to go back to sleep because i'm still tired (instead of periods, men have to deal with boners)
maybe get another hour or two sleep then wake up again
shitpost
repeat

life as an australian n33t

>>25233768
>>25233820
fucking idiots make MMOs shit and more of a timesink. im neet but botting for gold is dispicable
>>
>>25233513
Depends completely on the day.
>class
>wake up to imouto alarm at 6am sharp
>follow a strict routine that gets fucked up if I'm late w/ any step by more than 1.5 minutes
>arrive at college by 7:34am to get a spot near the back for an 8am class

>work
>wake up to same alarm at 8:08am exact
>similar strict routine, out of those at exactly 9:02am
>walk into work at 9:14am

>day off
>wake up whenever
>cuddle w/ my Shana pillow, kiss her, rub her w/ my hand, etc.
>get pissed when I see it's after 9:30am
>loosely guided routine
>clean my glasses & go down to the basement to code & marathon anime/play muh games

>>25233663
JIBUNNNNN
>>
>>25233513
Wake up
Poop
Wash hands, face
Get changed
Exercise 60 mins
Have healthy breakfast
Shower, get dressed
Coffee and walk to work
>>
>>25234282
>instead of periods, men have to deal with boners
>instead
Don't you mean get too? Man, morning wood is how you know you're alive. Boners are great.

Also, Australia has NEETS? How even? I thought all Aussies were outside people.

Then again, link related is how I think of most Aussies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
>>25234318
>Imouto alarm
We could be friends. I have that shit too.

You use an app? I got a friend of mine to record himself saying onii-chan for me, use it for an alarm. Great shit.
>>25234344
Man, you sound like you got all your shit together, What are you doing here, buddy?
>>
>>25234318
Oh, forgot.
>JIBUNNNNN
WOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>25233513
>eat breakfast
>get on computer
>catch up on youtube subscriptions
>shitpost or play vidya the rest of the day
I hate my life.
>>
>>25234572
Then change it.
>>
File: 1447299427199.jpg (679 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447299427199.jpg
679 KB, 1920x1080
Merry Christmas, by the way, Anons.

I hope you guys are happy.

And if not, make sure the next one is.

I love you guys.
>>
>>25234482
well i hate them, i sleep facing down usually. even then boners to me are uncomfortable unless i fap/want to fap

australia has lots of neets, heres what most australian neets go through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s96drQkfpPI
there are no fucking jobs though, i hardly see any entry level jobs advertised where I am (but i don't live in big city, it's too expensive). I apply and out of 100s i've applied for i've got a handful of callbacks, and even less actual interviews. going for a supermarket interview there were lines of people in the group interviews and most of them had university degrees and job experience in other fields..

it is like what lower/middle class australians are like.. if you like australian comedy try chris lillie's show
>>
>>25235332
Man, it sounds like it really fucking sucks.

Have you maybe considered moving? I know that sounds like a dumb question, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
>>
>>25234482
>Man, you sound like you got all your shit together, What are you doing here, buddy?

reformed robot / /b/tard

also i have lots of dead time at work and no one monitoring my internet usage, so lots of time to shit post.
>>
>>25235418
>no one monitoring my internet usage
Nigga, what?
Also,
>/b/tard
Come on, man.
>>
>>25235444
checked

at work, most people can't shit post because their internet usage would be monitored by their IT department...

sure they could use their phone or whatever, but fuck that shit.
>>
>>25233513
>wake up 12-3pm
>2 cigs + coffee
>walk dog for 2 hours
>come back from walk, another cig + coffee
>play hearthstone/WoW and catch up with my niggas on steam/skype
>>
>>25235497
>at work, most people can't shit post because their internet usage would be monitored by their IT department...
Oh shit. I never knew that was a thing. Damn, son.

Then again, I kinda work on my own dime, so it's not like I WOULD know.
>>25235536
Cigs are bad for you anon.

Though, they DO make you look cool.

So, break even, I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
Music.
>>
>>25235332
>>25235413
Yeah the australian middle-low class are less sweaty neckbeard more skater druggies with 10 kids to 5 fat women and the rest of Australia is a bunch of alcoholic normies. So many Chads here it's ridiculous desu pham.

I'm an Aussie NEET I want to try to move to a north european country as long as immigration hasn't destroyed it in a couple years.
>>
>>25235413
i can't move with no money, and moving to big city is even more expensive (though they might have public housing, i don't know)

i wish i could move. the city I live in sucks.
i might get a job soon though. in the interview I had recently they sounded like they needed workers... but I've had interviews before where I thought maybe I might get a job this time and never heard back from them again, so I don't get my hopes up anymore
If I was desperate for money I could turn to selling/producing drugs... it's easy but most normies don't know or bother to look up, and most people here sell 'fake' drugs as another drug (but if I was that desperate I wouldn't sell anything that was dangerous) and most people don't notice because if they get high, then it's good.. but I haven't done that because I don't want to risk getting caught and moral reasons.
>>
>>25235618
>>25235711
Come to America.

As long as you aren't fat, people will fall in love with you just because of your accent.
>>
>>25235731
I hear living costs in America is way better than Sydney so maybe. Our dollar is shit though so I'd lose quite a bit of money if I moved.

Would I get that sweet American pussy with my accent senpai? Or is that just a myth?
>>
>>25235770
>Would I get that sweet American pussy with my accent senpai?
M8, it's not even a joke. Girls over here drop their pants for anything that sounds exotic. They even fuck britbongs, even though most of them are dull as fuck.

Bring the bantz and you'll get it.

I myself don't have much trouble either, since I'm a Spic and I can roll my R's.

Just speak and take it. It's that easy.
>>
>>25235871
sounds fun, you're tempting me desu

ill think about it thanks my mexican friendo
>>
>>25235731
i'd rather move to europe like the other anon said.
america seems like it's overcrowded and corrupted by money. some places in america look alright but europe seems more 'open' to me
>>
>>25235908
No problem.

Take as long as you want, as long as you're white, they'll wave you right though.
>>25235946
>america seems like it's overcrowded
I mean, it depends on where you go.

America is fucking big. If you got to New York, yeah, gonna be crowded.

Go to Texas? Not so much.

South Dakota? You won't see anyone for fucking miles.

As for corrupted by money, I honestly don't know what you mean by that.
>>
File: 1430097960431.jpg (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1430097960431.jpg
87 KB, 300x300
>>25235612
>make you look cool
I started smoking b/c it was similar to weed, and I liked the sensation of smoking something in itself. Never to look cool. In fact I hide the fact that I smoke to other people, other than my parents, because of that counter-culture where it's disgusting to smoke.

>ewww id never date a smoker
>>
Usually my daughter wakes me up, we get washed and have breakfast, then get ready to go. I take her to the school bus, then I head to classes myself.

When school is out, she lets me sleep in while she finds ways to pass the time like reading or TV or vidya. At a certain time she makes breakfast for us to wake me up with in bed. Then we watch TV together while eating, and get ready for the day.
>>
>>25236635
>daughter
Had sex, man, what the hell you doing here?
>>
File: 1449860907631.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449860907631.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1200
>>25233513
>Wake up (9 AM)
>Shower, Get Ready
>Check E-mail/4-Chan
>Read Novels (Fantasy, Drama)
>Play Video Games (Witcher 3, Bloodborne)
>Smoke Some Cigs
>Pop a tab of Acid
>Trip
>Inject Ketamine
>Trip
>Go up to the Rooftop at Night/Day (3 AM)
>Smoke Hash
>Trip
>Sleep
It is what it is.
>>
>wake up
>maybe fap in bed before getting up
>knock on friend's door to get him up
>go outside, smoke a cig in the cold, stand in the sunlight and let myself soak it all up
>listen to the birds, watch the sun rise, listen to the coyotes
>take first shit of the day
>probably wake-and-bake, probably blast Sleater-Kinney at max volume while doing so
>go get breakfast at cafeteria, usually a few pieces of fruit, some oatmeal with nuts and raisins, some soy milk, some potatoes, and some coffee
>shower
>begin day

It's not bad.
>>
File: 1446743068236.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1446743068236.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>25233578
So Am I. The Moon beckons lost souls. Those who wander. Those who are caught somewhere in Time.
>>
>>25236679
It wasn't normal sex. Besides the point though there's plenty of reasons to come here.
>>
>>25233513
I sleep through them, clear until noon.
>>
>>25236746
>wasn't normal sex
the only way this isn't normal is you paid some hoe to give birth to your child. Please tell me it's like this and not any other way. How do I get chiildren for money?
>>
>>25238199
No I mean it wasn't consensual. If you want to pay for a kid though, just pay a surrogate.
>>
>>25238269
a surrogate? You mean a hoe right? Can you teach me the ways senpai. How did you get a kid you fucking faggot pos par example
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.