[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have asian gf yet? Chances you >are taller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: ayuma_kimono42.jpg (421 KB, 1280x1725) Image search: [Google]
ayuma_kimono42.jpg
421 KB, 1280x1725
Why don't you have asian gf yet? Chances you
>are taller than most asian men
>have bigger dick than most asian men
>have advantage of belonging to superior race
>have actual sex drive unlike loli&work obsessed asian faggots
Literally no excuse
>>
asian population in america is like 1%. ordering one of the internet is an option tho..
>>
File: hot little girl with icecream.jpg (756 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
hot little girl with icecream.jpg
756 KB, 2400x1800
>>25208800
If you cant get a white gf, you aint getting a gf from another race

which is why I like little girls instead
>>
>>25208800
nice dubs
Because Asian women are soulless demons
who will literally drain the life from you
and chances are their parents and grandparents will hate you
>>
>>25208831
> ordering one of the internet is an option tho..
DON'T DO THIS. Seriously, a friend of mine did some sort of mail order bride thing from China and the cute Chinese girl that he met over there turned into a ball-breaking dragon lady once she married him and came to this country.
>>
I do, it's amazing. Just make sure they're traditionally raised, westernized Asians may as well be white.
>>
>>25208964
>Seriously, a friend of mine did some sort of mail order bride thing from China and the cute Chinese girl that he met over there turned into a ball-breaking dragon lady once she married him and came to this country.
my friends divorced dad did this. They were old. the woman hardly spoke english but made good food. It was good to see that this old man wasnt alone.
>>
Goddammit nipples turn me off
>>
>>25208800

>thinking a girl opportunistic enough to jump on a white dick wouldn't jump on Chads dick the second your back is turned
>>
>>25208800
>>are taller than most asian men
I'm 5 8'. That's about average in china lel.
>>have bigger dick than most asian men
Nope.
>>have advantage of belonging to superior race
wow racist
>>have actual sex drive unlike loli&work obsessed asian faggots
that's very arbitrary of you, OP.

also rudeposting is hidoi.
>>
I have a long distance gf in Japan. She's paid for me to go and see her in the summer for the last two years now.
>>
File: avgheight-05.png (467 KB, 640x614) Image search: [Google]
avgheight-05.png
467 KB, 640x614
>>25208800
This is China. Koreans are a little above the top of the list. Also average condom size in Japan and korea are 5.1-5.4 inches.

Asians obviously have a fucking sex drive which is why they are 4 billion in number.

The only race superior to Asians is Jews.
>>
>>25209275

>long distance cuckoldry

FTFY
>>
>>25208854
that pic looks suspicious
>>
>>25208800
um excuse me miss. Your nipple is poking out desu
>>
>>25209830
that anon keeps posting it in certain threads, seen it in a thread earlier today, just ignore and/or report it.
>>
>>25209285
Japanese and Koreans are even shorter than the Chinese and have about the same penis size. Mongolians are pretty much the only Asians that's usually around the same penis size and height as a white guy.
>>
File: average african american.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
average african american.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>25208831
6%~

They're the fastest growing minority in the U.S.

In Seattle they're 15-20% of the pop. (want to say 16% but it's been a while since I've looked at Seattle's demographic background).

I have an asian gf.

She was born and spent the first 15 years of her life in Korea.

She's very special to me.

My dick is very big for her. Bigger doesn't always equal better. My sex drive is low. I'm her first- she didn't really masturbate before we started dating.

So far we seem pretty evenly matched. She enjoys making out and dry humping quite a bit more than I do.

>>25208854
I had a white gf before this. She was shit. I had a black Kenyan gf also. She was less shit but still not as good.
>>
>>25209927
No, Koreans are known for being the tallest in Asia after Northern Asians (176cm for college students vs 178+ cm steppe nomads). Japanese are known to be short because of austronesian admixture and the island effect. Penis size around the world is roughly 5.1 inches, even the African ones, from the studies I've seen and not uncited penis maps.
>>
>>25209285
I'm Asian and 190cm
>>
>>25209830
>>25209890
Normies get out reerrerrrrree
>>
>>25208800
Asians have bad faces. Except the ones that got surgery to look more white.
>>
>>25208831
>>25208964
>DON'T DO THIS
Seriously, can't stress this enough. I've known a couple mail-order brides (and even a few non-mail-order marriages between vastly different cultures, like Britain and Turkey) and it never ends well. Either divoce (and we all know how men fare in divorce, le epic takeallyourmoney maymay) or she stays and ruins all relationships with your friends and family -- including children, if any -- with her insanity.
>>
>>25209193
>Forgetting that would disgrace her famiry code of honoru
>>
>>25208964
why is it that when the mail order bride topic comes up, everyone has a friend or neighbor that was screwed over by one?
>>
>>25209314
even if he is being cucked, which is probably the case, at least he gets a free trip to japan, amirite?
>>
>>25211567
my cousin's husband left her a few years ago and decided to buy a flip. Long story short, in just 6 months he was dead in Manila. Your life will get screwed over man.
>>
>>25210738
>Forgetting that her famiry code of honoru says she needs to let herself get raped on the subway without making a sound to avoid disgrace.
ULTIMATE KEK CULTURE.
>>
>>25208800
I have a Korean-sized dick and I'm morbidly obese, but I am much taller than most Asians at 6'.
>>
>>25209285
>condom size

literally what the fuck
>>
>>25211637
I think you should green text the story, even if it's long.
>>
>>25211720
it's not too crazy. basically he contracted some sort of tropical disease and at the time the girl or her family weren't present and he couldn't get into the hospital so he died in the street.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.