[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion is a fucking scourge and needs to be purged from th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: fuckreligion.jpg (52 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
fuckreligion.jpg
52 KB, 610x458
Religion is a fucking scourge and needs to be purged from the planet

https://soundcloud.com/throwawayjw1914_2/abuse

prove me wrong, protip: you literally can't
>>
agreed, just ship them to africa so they can "enlighten" the tribals
>>
>>25205066
Not exactly what I had in mind but it could work.

also
>inb4 le fedora tip meme from theists
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x587
>>25204700
>RELIGION MUST BE BANNED
>>
>PEOPLE SHOULDNT PRACTICE WHAT THEY WANT TO EXCEPT ME
>>
File: 239.jpg (34 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
34 KB, 500x494
>>25205156
>>25205173
called it

the most original comment ever
>>
>>25204700
Cody. Mom said to come down for dinner now or she will ground you for a whole week.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/throwawayjw1914_2/calling-deputyamr
>>
If there is a God I'm sure his name is unpronounceable.

If there's a Hell I'm sure we'll all be held accountable.
>>
File: whatyoudidthere.png (183 KB, 496x313) Image search: [Google]
whatyoudidthere.png
183 KB, 496x313
>>25204700

What makes you think that morality is doing "what is right"?

Morality is doing what feels right. There's a big difference. If you didn't have feelings, you would be unable to decide what is "right", there would be no morality for you.
The Greeks were spot on when they though that Zeus gave shame to humanity so that we would be able to create civilizations.

> Someone comes home and finds his dog has been killed by a car.
> He cooks the dog and eats it.

Do you think he was wrong to do that or do you simply feel it's wrong?
>>
>>25205457
One created by popular opinion of the people without regard to sky fairies, now fuck off namefag
>>
>>25205575
>created by popular opinion

Please explain how it goes with "regardless of what you are told".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.