[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just fuck a fat chick anon? They are about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: Ham-Planet.jpg (51 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
Ham-Planet.jpg
51 KB, 500x357
Why don't you just fuck a fat chick anon?

They are about as desperate as you, will eat anything with you, and suck dick great too!

Maybe your standards are too high anon.
>>
If you are fat you are disgusting and not even human especially if you're white and fat. Fat people deserved to be lined up and murdered.
>>
I don't live in america, I honestly don't know of any fat women around here that aren't 50+ and married
Obesity just isn't that common here
>>
File: 1443187774926.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443187774926.jpg
112 KB, 1024x1024
>>25197535
you could say the same for us too
>>
>>25197535
so you're standards are too high.

Unless you're not a robot. or something
>>
>>25197561
Don't worry anon, the fatties are in your country too. There are less of them, you just have to search more.
>>
>>25197510
Fat people can't even properly whipe their assholes.

No.
Fucking.
Thanks.
>>
>>>/gif/7810375
that's what fucking a fat girl looks like

it's disgusting
>>
>>25197706
Just wipe her butthole for her like your mom does for you anon.
>>
>>25197510
fat or obese , some say there's no difference but there is. And haven't you heard all the stories from fellow robots where they just get tossed to the side for better opportunities ?
>>
>>25197706
I can't either though
>>
>>25197738

I thought the goal was to lose your virginity anon?

>>25197751
This guy understands.
>>
>>25197769
>I thought the goal was to lose your virginity anon?
are we talking relationships or sex? if i wanted sex i'd drop a couple hundred dollars on a prostitute
>>
File: 1450057944430.jpg (293 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450057944430.jpg
293 KB, 1280x960
I'm actually into fat chicks, and would certainly fugg one of them

the thing is that some things are common to all women of all types. none of them are going to be interested in a guy without a job and a place of his own, for instance, at least past the age of about 23. A guy who's not confident and extroverted is a universal turn-off. This isn't just a sliding scale of rankings from 1-10 and you're certain to be able to pair off with someone if you just go after the correct segment of it. This is that certain traits are just flat disqualifying, and cause no women to find you acceptable, wherever they may lie on the spectrum.
>>
>>25197798
why spend money when you can fuck a free vagina? All there is to it is flesh on flesh. Just close your eyes and it's almost the same thing.

Doesn't have to be obese, there are plenty of chubby chicks who are insecure/ as desperate as robots.

If you want a relationship, then you wont get one. People do not want a desperate clinger that only wants to relate to someone to get to that "next step" in life. Even when a relationship isn't that. It isn't some adult level up bullshit. It's both biological, situational, and requires a lot of attention.
>>
>>25197676
If you can't even manage not to be a fat fuck then you arent worth shit
>>
>>25197875
I don't think so anon. I think your generalizations come from a lack of actual experience. Maybe if you gave people a chance and didn't come off as needy and alone they would not be so black and white to you.

It's really about not setting off people's creepy alarm. Not able to hold a conversation for more then 3 minutes? Can't stop irrationally chuckling after everything? Stutter/ look nervous all the time? Comes off like you're going to take them back to your van and bury them under your porch.
>>
Everyone in this thread is forgetting that there is an absolutely obscene amount of chads whenever you go who have a fat fetish.

Fat girls don't need to fuck robots simply because there's no reason why they should settle for less. There are chads everywhere you look who specifically seek out big girls.
>>
>>25197907
So skinnny robots are better then fat chicks?
>>
Fat girls don't drop their standards so they want to fuck chad and not us robots
>>
File: question.jpg (17 KB, 411x292) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
17 KB, 411x292
>>25197510
I never see any really fat chicks when I am out. Where do you meet them, Walmart?
>>
>>25197940
Chad isn't some end all be all. It's pretty much something r9k and other lonely fucks construct in their heads.

Yeah there are a lot of guys that are better then you. There will always be someone better then you at something eventually.

You are forgetting that people are not a 1 or a 0, they are many different things. I am sure every anon here has something different about their life that is unique.
>>
>>25197937
>Maybe if you [...] didn't come off as needy and alone
being needy and alone is disqualifying. No woman wants a guy who can't get anyone else. They want someone who has other options, but selected them out of all of them. Rather like how no hiring manager wants to touch someone who's chronically unemployed.

And it's an awfully hard trait to hide. normies can smell that shit, you have to be a good liar and actor to hide it. if you aren't, game over.
>>
>>25197998
>>I am sure every anon here has something different about their life that is unique.
just because someone isn't unique, doesn't imply they're desirable to anyone.
>>
>>25198050
*is unique. fuck my typing
>>
>>25198050
What makes you unique also makes you desirable. This excludes traits That are childish or would put pressure on any type of relationship you would have with another person even if it's just being friends
>>
>tfw passable tranny

>tfw just want a qt fat non-trans gf

>tfw only other trannies want to date me

>>25197940
>>25197959

Truth.

I have always found fat women to be especially attractive, myself, and plenty of them know how attractive they are to a large number of people. Honestly the women with the biggest egos I've met have been fat women. They know they can find people that worship the ground they walk on. I'm not trying to say that they're bad people at all. Hell, I don't blame them in the least bit. Even if I can't be with them, at least they're happy
>>
What's funny is fat people don't even like food. They're very picky. My fat bitch niece always complains about my exotic restaurant choices, such as anything that's not a burger joint. Even red Robin is weird because 'why can't they just sell normal burgers'. When I point them out she still complains how it's so hard to find.
>>
>>25198302
>This excludes traits That are childish or would put pressure on any type of relationship you would have with another person
man, there's a loophole big enough to drive a freight train through
"You have something that makes you desirable, anon! Unless you like the incorrect things or have the wrong personality, in which case you're fucked, go play WoW you fucking loser"
>>
Fat women
>whine and bitch and moan even more than a normal woman
>somehow more materialistic, ask you to buy more things for them
>will still leave you for the first chubby chaser Chad that rolls around
>look and smell fucking nasty on top of that
Dogs
>all they ask from you is that you feed and pet and play with them from time to time
>don't have any bullshit emotional issues
>don't flip out over stupid shit, claim you don't love them
>not manipulative
>easy to understand, their emotions are simple and in plain sight
>don't care how big your dick is, as long as it's not too big, and you can get a breed that's just the right size for your dick
>more inconspicuous than a fleshlight/doll, no one would look at you twice for owning one
>won't deny sex for bullshit reasons
>can take things as slow as you want with them
>won't think of you as a weak beta male, as a human you're alpha by default
>will actually love you back
>can sleep with them without worrying about waking up and finding that they left and took [expensive thing] with them, unlike prostitutes
>won't poke holes in the condom and have you by the balls for the next 18 years
>condoms aren't needed to begin with
>don't look gross, aren't smelly
>will love you for their whole lives
>>
>>25197510
wjy the fuck do you want me to fuck a fat bitch?
whats your fucking problem nigger?
>>
The problems I have that stop me from getting with attractive women also stop me from getting with fat women.

If I didn't have them, I could get with skinny 5/10s or better without too much trouble.
>>
>>25198532
or I could just not have a gf OR a dog and save all the effort and expense of having a living thing depend on me for its existence. Fuck pets.
>>
>>25198634
That would be better, of course, but a lot of people want to have sexual companionship of some sort, me included
>>
>>25197510
I'd rather go suck dicks.

The only exception would be a chubby girl that realized her health was her own personal responsibility and has been working to lose weight through exercise and a healthy diet.
>>
>>25198497
Well why should people even like you if you're going to drag them down? Even being friends with people doesn't require that you be attractive.

How would you like someone that just says mean shit about other people all the time, says life isn't worth living, all the r9k memes that other people are just mean self absorbed assholes so why even try.

Life is about struggle. Survival and struggle. If you don't struggle you don't deserve and even if you do succeed then you have still lost because you're going to die. We're all going to die anon, you, me, chad, fat chicks, everyone, eventually.

Why make life harder for yourself then it already is by making others struggle too?

Find someone who likes to play fucking WoW then. Be nice to people. If they aren't nice to you then drop them into the pile of the rest of the people you don't know or care about.
>>
>>25198667
that makes pets pretty pointless too. unless you're some degenerate furry or something
>>
>>25198532
those strawmen

>>25197986
Anywhere that allows fatties to hide their fat behind photo editing/ angles. Fatties in the wild are usually pompus and self centered.
>>
>>25198720
My earlier post pretty clearly implied bestiality
>>25198728
You can yell strawmen and "not all women" all you want, but you still know I'm right
>>
>>25198011

No one, and I mean no one who is mentally stable and okay with themselves, looks to validate themselves by what other people mean for them.

Any healthy relationship that would actually stand a chance is not based on how you look with your partner to other people. Normies don't want to date ugly/ no lifers because that is an unfulfilling relationship.

This is why fat chicks, who will fuck anything that wants to fuck them (like weird r9k guys) are a good solution.
>>
>>25198748
Again, Chad isn't some stalker bully that follows you around and tries to ruin everything you have. There are opportunities and fat chicks that need the D just as much as you want the V.
>>
>>25198775
>This is why fat chicks, who will fuck anything that wants to fuck them (like weird r9k guys)
They don't exist
Even fat women can get a chubby chaser Chad
There is no winning unless you convert to the zoophile master race
>>25198850
And this makes my points less valid how?
>>
>>25198876
They do exist. I've been to the mountain top. All you need is a few good pictures of yourself.
>>
>>25198850

Dunno, m8. Depends on your relationship with them. Sometimes they try to like, do this competitive thing where they just want to show you that they can get anyone you want.

My ex best friend from highschool turned into a chad and started putting the moves on every girl that I ever mentioned I thought was cute. I confronted him about it after not seeing him for years when he asked why we stopped being friends, and he admitted it and apologized

I had another friend whose best guy friend in highschool did the same thing
>>
>>25198923
Some people are just ugly pieces of shit
What do they do?
>>
I had a fat gf once. All fat people are insane, I don't recommend it.
>>
>why don't you just fuck a fat chick

Don't you think I'd be fucking and dating one if it was that simple faggot? Why the fuck do people always say that dumb shit as if fat bitches don't have insanely absurd standards even more so than average or skinny bitches? It's fucking outrageous but that's what happen when they get Tumblr and all these other "kink" websites with fucking retards pandering them, buying their used panties and constantly telling them that they're "goddesses" and 10/10s. The game is forever ruined now, the only way to win is to be a fit 9/10 or just not play at all.
>>
>>25199937
>The game is forever ruined now, the only way to win is to be a fit 9/10 or just not play at all.
Or be a zoophile

Though that may or may not count as not playing, but it's still better than your hand/a piece of rubber and a screen
>>
>>25197510
>Why don't you just fuck a fat chick anon?
Because they are as attractive to me as men.

>Why don't I just become gay?
Would that it were that easy, Anon.
>>
>>25200397
>zoophile

Nigga you're disgusting
>>
>>25200920
What's so disgusting about having sex with animals?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.