[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I could install an app and get my dick sucked by guys in 24 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1428257607068.jpg (497 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428257607068.jpg
497 KB, 600x1000
I could install an app and get my dick sucked by guys in 24 hours.

For a girl to suck my dick i have to smooth talk a literal 3/10 for 1 week for her to MAYBE suck me.

What don't you switch to the easy side, robots?
>>
My phone is so shit it can't do anything other than text/take calls.
Also I'm an average looking autist with no social skills, no car and no place of my own. Not to mention I'm a virgin.

JUST
>>
>tfw gay
>tfw it's not that fucking easy if you're a robot

If you were a Chad you could have a girl on your dick in three minutes. It's the same with gays. It's all about looks and confidence, sexual orientation doesn't matter.
>>
>>25194779
Untrue, there is a "hookup" culture available to gay men that is not as prominent for straight people. Grindr etc. allowed this to happen. Social skills don't matter for a hookup, be at least not incredibly repulsive and you can get a hookup. Maybe not a very fulfilling one, however.
>>
>>25194672
It doesn't work this way.

The best you would get without trying is a 50 year old daddy with issues, and I don't mean the sexy kind, but the obese, unkempt kind.

Honestly it's about the same with females.
>>
I could suck your dicks but it wouldn't be very good succ.
>>
>>25194672
How can a robot from all problems he have thing about sex and his dick getting sucked... wtf...

What about success, what about starting a family, what about achieving something will make you not hate yourself anymore?
>>
File: tumblr_mm7rw7Ah731s46qbro1_400.gif (896 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm7rw7Ah731s46qbro1_400.gif
896 KB, 400x303
>I could install an app and get my dick sucked by guys* in 24 hours.

*average or ugly looking dudes who are nothing like your japanese animes

Not that I'm complaining, just don't make anyone believe they'll get a perfect femboy crossdresser.
>>
>>25194885
sex = success
sex = family
sex = achievement

Sex with something decent looking that is.
>>
>>25194889
Well, getting a perfect boy crossdresser is on the same level of fucking a 8/10 girl, so it doesn't count.
But i already fucked 7/10 guys with NO STRESS, by just talking a little and sending dick pics.

>>25194779
It does matter. A 5/10 girl NEVER EVER sucked me. I'm virgin with girls because i can't accept to settle for a girl bellow me.

>>25194885
More than half of the complaints in the board is about not having sex.
It's not like a girl is nice to have around for more than 2 hours anyway, they usually are boring, because they rely too much on the appearance.
>>
File: 1436156677129.png (892 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1436156677129.png
892 KB, 1024x896
I'm not an alpha normie like you OP. I'm a passive beta bitch only good for being used as a cumsleeve and even then you'd probably get a better experience from you hand than this pasty virgin.
>>
>>25194920
>gay sex = alienation from society
>gaysex = family with two dads
>sex = achievement of sexual diseases
>>
>>25196121
i dono why i made a pyramide there. all was meant to be "gay sex"
>>
i have an account on okc and i'm a cute boy.
i have 219 likes and i'd say 90% or more are guys who'd blow me just cause if they had the chance.
why are women such stuck up bitches?
even the mildly attractive ones don't reply sometimes, imagine the ego you're given by our society just by being a woman. you're immediately put on some pedestal for literally no reason besides you having a vagina.
disgusting.
hopefully i'll find my cute boy to make out with someday.
>>
>>25194955
>I'm virgin with girls because i can't accept to settle for a girl bellow me
>A 5/10 girl NEVER EVER sucked me

Maybe it's a YOU problem.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.