[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sad/ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: PepeFeels.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
PepeFeels.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
/sad/ thread anyone? It's been a long few days.

>be me few days ago, highschooler
(inb4 b&)
>pretty popular kid
>not bad looking, lots of friends
>meet girl in Chem class
>we start being friends
>both of us are agnostic, love Star Wars, similar interests, etc.
>she seems pretty cool
>isn't very popular, gets bullied super hard, as 5 brothers with all differant dads, family is awful to her, has heart problems/pacemaker
>still a fun person to be around

Now a few days ago

>I go to local restaurant w/ dad, going to see a neighbor play a gig, having a good time
>get text from girl
>she's on pot, start talking with her and it's pretty funny
>keep talking for a awhile, she gets a little serious and begins telling me some stuff I didn't know about her
>tell her she may say something she'll regret, she should stop texting
>she says shes fine
>mentions that she cuts
>ohfuckme.png
>this doesn't sit well with me
>tell her I'll discuss with her when she's sober
>go to bed

Next day she reads through texts, and I start talking to her about her problems. Tell her I want to help her, she's hesitent.

Last night

>calls me in middle of night
>crying hard, scared and angry, feeling suicidal
>tells me about her fucked up family
>mom is abusive, won't let her get antidepressents, beats her, told her to just kill herself after she attempted suicide once
>brother isn't much better
>other brothers/family avoids her because of her mom
>dad ran away a month before she had a major surgery
>we talk for hours, still talking at like 3 AM
>she falls asleep, I hang up and go to be

tonight

>she texts me
>she's feeling angry, sad, confused again
>she's hiding in her closet, doesn't know why
>just wants to hurt herself, wants to just give up and end it all

(Small cont. below)
>>
cont.

>stops texting me
>Says "anon?"
>"Yeah."
>"Thank you for being a good friend."
>"No problem, I just want to help. Are you ok?"

No reply, I'm afraid. She might have finally given up. I'm kinda feeling like shit right know. Hoping she's ok but... I dunno...

Any other robots have a shit night?
>>
the world is so depressing. I just wanna go out like Travis in taxi dinner, ja feel?
>>
inb4 fuck you underage

today has been a shitty day
>I woke up late for my employment drug testing
>Lost $100 to OSRS account scam
>pain in my right abdomen idk what the fuck is
>my jewry is eating me alive
>i miss my 100 dollars
>have to wake up at 6 am yet I get off work at 12 am

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
when you're 15 years old your imagination gets a little wild, shes making it up to get sympathy. If you believe she's being genuine then go to the police. If you don't then you're legitimately a bad person
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.